Thin Walls

Story Info
Her apartment mate keeps her up, again.
1.4k words
4.2
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm staring at the ceiling. Specifically, at the boob light on the ceiling.

God damn, it looks like a boob. That's why they call it a boob light. It's a perfect boob, holding its delightful perfection even upside-down. It's full and round with no asymmetry or imperfections. It's a great boob.

That's getting me even hotter. I'm not really into girls, but right now everything just gets me more wound up. Today at noon, the sexiest woman standing naked in front of me, beckoning me by name, wouldn't have gotten more than a polite, "no thank you." The same one right now, I'd probably have my face buried between her legs already.

It's because of my roommate. The damn slut fucks anything with a dick. Or without a dick sometimes too.

She's in her room, next to mine, banging away right now. Some dude is plowing her and she's screaming away like a German pornstar.

The real problem is that our walls are too thin. Maybe it's that she's too loud, who's to say. I hear it all.

Really, all of it. She's dripping wet and I can hear her pussy sloshing as Mr. Today rails her. He's not that big, I figured out a while ago that when she's really stretched out, there's less of the slurping noises as he goes in and out of her.

He must be cute, too. I didn't see him, I was in bed reading when they came home. Lots of giggling, and it didn't take too long to get started. They kissed for a couple minutes, it was really silent during that time.

There wasn't much giggling after that which means she's still probably wearing half her clothing. She just got down on her knees and blew him.

I know he's cute because he didn't go down on her at all. It was a few seconds between she had his cock in her mouth and when she was lying on her back in bed, legs spread to take him all the way in. She wouldn't be that wet if he wasn't cute.

The bitch gets all sorts of hot guys. We went out a few times, she got all the attention in the bar. I couldn't even get table scraps, so I went home without anyone. Every time she took home some different guy.

Now it's 4 a.m. and I'm trying to fall asleep to the repetitive thumping of her bed against the wall. A couple times I thought about walking in there and offering to massage his balls or something while he fucks her, just so he'd get off quickly and leave.

I assume it's because she's so easy. Through and through, she's easy. Once she decides it's on, it's all the way. She does whatever they want. They stay until they've gotten their fill of her body.

The fact that it's a hot little body probably doesn't hurt. Like I said, I'm not into girls mostly but she's probably the closest to someone I'd consider. I've had a few random hookups with chicks. Mostly I was drunk, desperate or both. She's way hotter than any of them. She's got a cute face, a perpetual bikini body, nice perky boobs, and great hair. Fuck, I'd hook up with her right now.

Every night it's like this. Today is Tuesday. Not just Fridays and Saturdays, sometimes 4 or 5 times a week. Always someone new.

I should be scratching hash marks into the wall of my cell. At least that way someone would have a count of how many different men she's been with.

I have nowhere to go. I can't go to the living room, he's gotta go out that way when he's done. I don't want to run into him. I live here so it would be him running into me.

Nothing is open anymore. There's nowhere outside I could go. Maybe I should take up running.

Instead, I'm stuck listening to them. And I'm horny as fuck now. God only knows what she's letting him do to her. For sure, she's getting filled with hard cock.

I slide my hand into my panties. If I'm going to have to listen, I may as well get something out of it. I don't even know why I bother to wear panties to bed anymore. All I'm going to do is get myself off.

At least I won't have to change the sheets. She will, hers will be covered with wet spots and nearly endless bodily fluids. She's undoubtedly dripping on her sheets right now and he'll probably be adding to the wet spot soon enough.

My sheets, on the other hand, will barely get rumpled. I'll tease my clit a little, trying to put off coming until they're at least close to done.

If I time it right, I'll get off right when he's about to finish. It won't be loud and it won't be anything to write home about. Just a quick, dirty orgasm on my fingers. My crotch will barely be slippery.

The timing is important. A few times I couldn't get there fast enough. After playing with myself for that long, pinching my nipple hard to send me over the edge, I moaned a little.

I found out that whenever a guy hears this, with our thin walls, he gets turned on. She's not going to kick him out if he wants round two. A minute later, she's giving it up. Again.

It's better to just come while they're still going at it. If, for some strange reason, I happen to have a good one and I do make noise, they're way too preoccupied to notice. She doesn't care and he's too busy busting his nut to realize that I'm just a few feet away, on the other side of the wall, getting off to the thought of him getting off.

That's also assuming that he's a one-rounder. The second round is usually worse. Most of these guys don't think to ask to fuck her ass on the first round. The second time, tapping her from behind, I can guess what happens. They see her tight little pink asshole and start to get ideas. First it's a thumb, then they ask her. Or they don't ask her and they just push their cock right in.

It doesn't matter if they ask, she always says yes anyway. Not just a yes, but she's got a filthy mouth and a filthy mind. By the time they're done asking, she's practically begging to get her ass fucked.

I've done it a few times, let a boyfriend have my ass. It was okay, a little painful at first maybe. Maybe I'm not getting enough practice because it's always good for her. They don't start slow. Within a minute she's screaming and trying to get it harder and deeper.

That's when the screaming gets really loud. She's always loud and always dirty, but she's worse during anal. It just makes me want to help him get off that much faster.

I tried talking to her about it. We never get past the first sentence. The conversation devolves.

Once I mentioned something about safe sex. I said something about flushing the condoms down the toilet. That's when I found out she doesn't really bother with them. I'd hear it too, if she was asking them to pull out.

Another time when I brought it up, or tried to, I got through a couple words before she remembered she had to take her morning-after pill. She's not even on birth control. The guy the night prior had even asked and she'd told him to cum in her.

As frustrating as this is, I'm still horny as hell. I'm well past halfway to coming. All I can think about is how much I wish it was me on my back getting hammered right now.

He's getting faster now. Her squeals are getting higher-pitched. She's probably squeezing really hard and he probably has to thrust really hard to bury himself inside her body.

She came twice already. I haven't come yet at all.

All I can think about is his body on top of mine, his hips thrusting away. Right now, I'd probably tell him the same thing, to just cum in me. The thought of some guy I don't know pumping his jizz into my pussy is hot, right now at least. Who knows who he is or what he has, but right now I don't care.

Heck, right now I'd even let him fuck my ass. I wouldn't stop him if he just angled my hips up and slid right in. It would burn a little to start but I'm sure I'd make him cum, and hard.

Fuck, I'm so close. That easy little slut, she's going to make me come. Nothing fantastic like what she's getting, but it's going to get me there for sure.

And it'll probably just happen again tomorrow night.