Study Partner

Story Info
College hottie gets her daddy’s attention with BBC.
2.3k words
4.31
20.5k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_Wild1
His_Wild1
16 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

Today I brought my new study partner home to work on an assignment for our A&P lab. I have been trying to get my daddy's attention since for a very long time, probable since I realized what a good man he was while I was growing up. Hearing all my girlfriends talking about how hot he was one day around graduation, I realized I have always loved him on a level I shouldn't. I would fantisize about him watching me and get off to thoughts of men "like" him often. My final summer at home before I moved into the dorms for college I tried all I could to get his attention. I have always been a curvy girl; I'm 5'4" with 34DDD tits, full hips with a nice hour glass figure and sandy blonde hair. This summer I really started to flaunt my assets, short shorts around the house, tight tanks...showing off as best I could to see if I could get a reaction that he noticed me but he didn't seem to ever notice.

I started classes in the fall and only came around a few days a month (usually to get some laundry or ask daddy for money) but this day, I figured I would up my game and bring my study partner over with me to work. I walked into my parents house with Jamal, a 6'4" large black man, my daddy took first notice of who walked through the door with me and gave a bit of a sour face as we headed down stairs to the family room to get to work. What started as innocent studying soon turned into some flirty behavior. The fact that my daddy was within ear shot of the talking made me even more excited. At one point Jamal leaned over the top of my shoulder to get a look at some notes I had and commented pretty loudly how it was hot that I had looks and brains. Playfully I pushed his arm but he didn't move at all. He was a man of stature. Not too muscular that he looks like he spends all his time at the gym but athletic and strong. His arms were large and bulging a bit from his t-shirt. When I looked up at him I confessed that part of why I brought him to my parents place is that my dad wasn't very open to men of color the entire time I grew up and I really wanted to get under his skin. Jamal was only too happy to help me make the most of our time. He reached over, grabbing my hand and put it in his crotch, asking if I had any other experiences with black dudes before. Even soft, he was definitely the biggest cock I had ever felt. I admitted that he would be my first BBC and the smirk that curled on his face said I was in for a wild ride.

My daddy came down stairs to "check" laundry but I know he was secretly checking to see what we were up to. I must have forgotten he was around because of the excitment I was facing. I vaguely rememeber him walking back through the familyroom but I do not distinctly remember him going upstairs. If I am being honest, I didn't really care at this point. I hope he watched what was happening under his roof, afterall, it was partially his fault. He was so strict with his rules growing up, now I am going to live a little and get a full college experience.

I glanced back at my hand on his bulge. As Jamal's cock started to get hard, I coulndn't believe how it kept growing. I needed to see his cock. I slid off the couch and had him stand. Eye level with his hidden meat I pulled down his shorts, the giant slab of meat that sprung out was the most incredible, thick thing I have seen. He was atleast 10" of shaft. I reached for it with my excitement. My fingers couldn't touch when I put my hands around it. Was I seriously going to be able to do anything with this giant cock?! God I was so excited and my pussy was growing so wet. I was enjoying stroking and studying this hot chocolate dick, running my fingers over his head, rubbing the little drops of pre-cum all over it. Salivating with the urge to taste with my daddy upstairs. He told me it was for more than just rubbing and grabbed the back of my head and made me look up at him. His throbbing black shaft was rigid in my hand as I looked up. He nodded and said be a good girl. He positioned himself then shoved his cock into my open mouth. It was a struggle at first with his girth to get my lips around it. Once he was well lubed with my spit, I started to really bob my head up and down as far as I could. I used to not like sucking cock but today I was hungry for it. His cock was massive and so much more than I could fit in my mouth. The more I sucked the more addicted I became to this BBC. I became like a woman possessed, I stroked his shaft with slobber running down my chin and I gagged on his monster cock. As I was sucking and stroking, Jamal's hands reached down and pulled my tanktop over my head. As I lifted my head for it to be removed, I thought I caught a glimps of someone out of the corner of my eye, but that just fueled my excitement. I went back to trying to take his cock deeper down my throat. Choking and gagging. Knowing any moment my daddy could come back and see his little girl worshiping this huge black cock was thrilling to say the least. Jamal was exploring my body now exposed and his hands were so large that even my DDD tits seemed small as he gropped them. I felt like a total slut was being born in that moment. Sure I had been with a few other (white) guys but none of them compared to the thrill that was going down my spine in this moment.

I was sucking his cock and squeezing his giant balls as I slobbered all over his knob. He seemed to be enjoying my nut play as his head leaned back and I buried my face under his cock to suck his balls. I felt like I was sucking and stretching my cheeks again, desprite to get both his massive balls in my mouth. I had them in my fist grabbing and sucking, snarling like an animal feeding. I wanted to suck them both. As I sucked on his large left nut I looked up and his cock rested across my needy face while I moaned with him in my mouth. He started stroking his cock while I sucked his balls back and forth. He was enjoying my cock and balls addiction while I tried to get them both in my mouth.

As Jamal continued to maul my tits and stroke his shaft, I was in a frenzy wanting to feel his cock in other places. I couldn't wait to feel him stretch my now drenched pussy. He has to be as thick as a soda can and I'm still not sure how he will even fit more than just the tip if that giant cock inside my aching body. He told me to get up and turn around on the couch, it was time to see how much of a BBC lover I would become. I was facing the back of the couch and as he told me to show him my ass. I felt so exposed and raw as I stuck my ass up and pressed my face to the cool leather. He reached one arm around my waist and started playing with my pussy and clit. He told me he was going to be my black daddy and that if I wanted to feel his dick in my pussy I would have to say it out loud. Admit I wanted a Black Daddy!? He was rubbing his dark shaft up and down my ass. Wrapping his shaft with my ass cheeks. Making me hot for it deeper in me. Oh god, that thought was so intoxicating I was all in. Looking back over my shoulder, I said "Please be my black daddy! Be my fucking black daddy! Fuck this little tight white pussy!" and with that he thrust into my eager, dripping pussy with one sharp lunge. The thrill and pain of being opened like that was even more intense then losing my virginity. To say it didn't hurt would be lie. It felt like a hot knife ripping through my slit for the first few pumps, then the slickness of my pussy juices started to lube him up and the stretched full fucking I was recieving was even more incredible than I could believe. He pounded my pussy mercilessly over and over as he held me in place. He kept saying what a hot piece of white ass I was and how I have a real daddy now to take care of my pussy. He told me he owned my pussy and gave it a hard slap. While he was drilling me, over and over, his giant hand was rubbing my ass and grabbing my hips. Pulling me down over and over on his stiff cock. I was lost in all the sensations when I felt his large thumb enter my asshole. I paused for a brief moment because I had never felt anything go in before and I wasn't ready for any ass play. Jamal didn't seem to notice my reaction as he kept thrusting and grunting. I have to admit, with every passing moment, I felt more and more like a BBC slut. I didn't care what he was going to do next, I was loving it all. After what seemed like hours of being fucked like he was breeding me, he told me to turn over. He wanted to see how far up into my belly he could shove his raging dick. I couldn't wait to feel his balls slapping my ass as he bottomed out deep inside me.

As I moved positions, again in the corner of my eye, I could swear I see my daddy sitting in the corner and if I'm not totally delusional, I think his cock was out and stroking watching me get fucked. It may all be in my head, I am sick and twisted, but that really does make me want to get fucked by my black daddy even more.

As I flip to my back, Jamal slowly sinks his dick so fucking deep into my pussy, its pleasure torture. He is smirking as he pushes in and tells me how tight I still am even after that daddy fuck I just took. I can feel his dick at my belly button, looking down it looks like I have an alien inside me. He stops fully inside me and tells me I have to confess everything I have wanted from my daddy because I am looking at him now and I need to be a good girl if I want to get fucked more. I am panting, wanting everything this dark dick can give. I tell him I want fucked, I want to feel his balls slapping my ass, I want bred with his black seed...these confessions must have been enough because he started thrusting. Out and in, deeper and deeper he would go. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb and making me quiver.

I could feel an incredible orgasm stiring and he must have felt me starting to tense because the pressure in his thumb increased as the thrusting kept in good time. I felt myself explode all around his throbbing dick, squeezing like a snake wrapped around its victim. Wave after wave of heat shot through my body and the words coming out of my mouth were so feral I felt like an animal. As I baptized his cock I snarled telling him what a slut I was for his black daddy dick and how I couldn't stop fucking him now. It was his turn to exolode. I wanted to see his nut. I wanted to watch his cock shoot with cum all over me. I could feel him tensing in my pussy, he was rigid and grunting. As he panted he was going to nut I told him to cover my body, spray my big tits and slutty face. I wanted to see his black geyser spraying all over. He pulled out of my pussy and stroked his cock in my face. Straddling my body, his balls against my tits as he stroked a few more times then groaned loudly and stilled, shooting 6 of the biggest ropes of cum I had ever seen all over. It was on my tits, all over my face, in my hair. I was wild for his dark nut. As we both caught our breath I sat up and felt cum dripping down my body. Instinctively I reached down and got some dripping off my tit and tasted my first black nut. He was salty and thicker than I had ever experienced. Made me smirk and hungry for more of my black daddy. As I got up to go to the bathroom to clean up, I know I saw movement at the stairs. I smiled as I walked to the bathroom wondering if my white daddy enjoyed the show and got off watching his baby girl getting fucked by big black cock. I secretly hoped so as I wanted to make this a regular "study" date.

His_Wild1
His_Wild1
16 Followers