Thin Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop! Fuck don't stop! Right there! Right there!"

I could feel her muscles tensing and releasing as I sucked and licked. Then she pulled my face away from her tit and kissed me passionately. Her moans were muffled as her body began to shudder.

Then her muscles clamped down on me. She gasped and moaned. It was like a vice grip. But she didn't stop moving, and her climax carried on, the waves of pleasure crashing into her.

Just hearing her moans had me so hot, I knew I was close to cumming. My moans rose in volume too, and I think she realized what was happening, because even as her orgasm was only just subsiding, she gracefully dismounted me, moved back on the bed, and thrust her face into my crotch.

Just as I was about to explode, she enveloped my dick in her warm mouth. That's what did it. I blew a heavy load, which she gulped down without flinching.

She came up for air, grinning. "Well, hotshot. If I'd known you'd be this much fun, I'd have given in sooner."

"Glad you did. But now it's my turn."

I stood and scooped her up into my arms. She squealed. "Put me down!"

I tossed her onto her bed. She landed on her back, laughing.

I ate her out til she begged me to stop, then I kept going for a few more minutes. We fucked once more and that time she had me pull out and paint her back with my own all-white Jackson Pollack.

We panted and laughed, having surprised ourselves at just how enthusiastically we did that. I think we both knew this wasn't going to be a one-time thing.

She told me she was going to go take a shower and I should see myself out. We made plans for the next weekend and I kissed her goodbye.

Her roommates wolf-whistled me on the way out, and I gave them a little bow, too satisfied to be embarrassed. Once again, I went home with a smile on my face.

As I put the key into the lock to our apartment, I wondered if I'd again be walking into the sounds of Emma's orgasms, but this time it was blessedly quiet. The next morning I'd find out that was only because Emma had already gotten fucked and kicked the guy out to the curb.

I told Emma about my night with Sydney, and she told me about her night with her guy (she literally couldn't remember his name). I was still shocked at her sudden promiscuity, but I tried not to show it. I was honestly proud of her new willingness to enjoy herself. And she seemed delighted in my newfound sense of commitment.

"So are you and Syd official, now?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. But we're something. We've got plans again on Friday, and honestly, I can't wait. I've never felt like this Em."

She awwed, and it was sincere. "I want to tease you, but bro, that's really sweet."

I laughed. "Don't get all treacly, you'll ruin it."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Seriously though, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. I'm glad."

The rest of the week was a blur of classes and work. I picked up a part-time job as a bartender, and was starting to figure out the ins and outs of it.

On Friday, Sydney and I had dinner, and then headed back to my place. When we got there, we started making out in the living room. Sydney had her hand on my stomach, heading down towards my belt when we heard a key enter the lock. We froze.

The door flew open, and two bodies stumbled in. Immediately Emma slammed it shut and pressed tonight's catch against it, shoving her tongue down his throat. He didn't seem to mind, at least until he opened his eyes and saw us on the couch.

He managed to push Emma off him, and spoke, pointing at us. "Um... uh..." Not the most eloquent guy Emma could have picked.

Sydney, thinking fast, stood up and pulled me with her. "We'll just uh..." She pointed to my bedroom.

I nodded. "Yeah... room's all yours."

Emma blushed but nodded appreciatively. I winked at her and then Sydney pulled me away.

We made sure to close the door, and Sydney wasted no time in pushing be back onto the bed. "Strip." It wasn't a question, or even a request. It was a demand.

I did as I was told.

"Lie down, face up. Jerk yourself. Let's get you nice and hard.

She stripped for me as I did, revealing her glorious, naked body. Then she got a condom out of her purse, opened the package, and then unrolled the latex over my rigid dick.

She climbed up on the bed, hovering over me, and slowly sank down.

"Now, don't you cum until I do."

"Yes, ma'am."

I felt like I'd been waiting all week for this moment, and it didn't disappoint. Even though this was only our second time in bed together, our bodies seemed to know exactly what to do. Her hips circled, and mine thrusted. Our hands explored, pinched and squeezed. We kissed, sucked, bit.

Eventually she sat up, and I knew just what to do. I sat up, and just as I was about to pull her nipple between my lips, a loud cry came through the thin wall.

"FUCK. YES!" And then a crack that was clearly a spank. "Again!" Two more spanks.

Sydney's nipple fell out of my lips and I looked up at her, wondering how she'd react to hearing my sister. She smiled. "Did I tell you to stop?"

"N-no."

"Then do what you're told."

I took her nipple in my mouth and gently nibbled.

Emma's voice rang through again, so loud it was like she was in the room with us. "Yes! God yes. Fuck. Fuck me harder. Spank me again. YES."

Sydney was staring at the wall, a lusty expression. She ground against me and whispered. "Your sister sounds like a screamer."

"Y-yeah. Yeah, she is."

"Is it weird? Hearing her?"

I nodded. "A little."

"Only a little?" She wasn't accusatory. In fact she couldn't stop smirking.

Still, I squirmed underneath her. "I don't know." But she just kept gyrating faster and pulled me into a kiss, ending it by pulling on my bottom lip with her teeth.

Next door Emma was hitting a new gear, getting louder, higher pitched. Words quickly devolved into guttural noises. I don't know if it was just a coincidence but this seemed to be getting Sydney off, because she seemed to be climbing the same peak as Emma. She was trying to keep her own voice down, maybe out of embarrassment or politeness, or maybe just so she could hear Emma better. Either way her moans were breathy and right in my ear as I clamped my lips on her nipple.

At almost the same time she and Emma cried out. Emma was more vocal. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!" Sydney's was more of a trembling cry to the ceiling, wordless and wild.

I pulled back from her nipple and cried out, "Oh fuck!" She knew I was close too, and so with cat-like motions she jumped off me and swallowed my cock. With Emma still vocalizing her own orgasm just a few feet and one thin wall away, I emptied myself into Sydney's mouth.

We'd done almost the exact same move the last time we were together, but this time her eyes shot up to me, her eyebrows high on her forehead. When she pulled back she gulped, then gulped again.

She said quietly, in almost a whisper, "Holy shit. You came so much!" She looked deep into my eyes and all of a sudden I felt transparent. Like she could see under my skin, through my bones, directly to my thoughts, my self.

I thought she might say something. I almost blurted out something myself. Then the moment passed. She pulled me into a kiss. Pulling away she looked at me with devious glee. "That was so hot!"

We laid down into a cuddle and fell asleep in each others' arms.

I had pretty wild dreams that night, and when I woke up it was hard to distinguish dreams from real memories. My stomach fell a little, wondering if it'd all been too weird. Could something like this ruin my relationship with Sydney? Or even with Emma? I turned to wake Sydney so we could talk, but found only empty bed beside me.

I briefly wondered if she'd snuck out in the middle of the night, disgusted with me or just needing space. But then I heard a voice float through the thin walls. And then another voice. Both females.

For some reason my first concern was that Emma was going to be telling unflattering stories about me. Then it occurred to me they might be talking about last night. Without me.

12