Thin Walls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again."

I could tell she was getting tired, but she kept going because she could tell I was getting close.

"You know, Emma wouldn't be tired." Her eyes flashed up at me. "She's a slut."

Then her eyes softened, and she pulled off to catch her breath. "But I'm a slut, too."

"You are. For me."

"Only for you."

"You're my personal whore, aren't you?"

She nodded. "Yes, babe."

"Prove it."

I pulled her back down, and again held her there. Then I let go, and instead of pull back for air, she bobbed her head. She sucked my cock and gagged. Slurped, coughed. But didn't stop.

"Oh fuck baby."

She kept going.

"I'm gonna cum."

She pulled off, but immediately grabbed my cock with her hands and jerked me. She looked up at me, her eyes hungry.

"Cum on my face."

"Fuck. Here it comes!"

"That's it. Cum for me. Cum on my slutty little face."

"Fuckkkk..."

She moaned and smiled. "Oh god that's hot. So much. Give me all of it."

"Syd. Oh god, Syd."

"That's it. Cum on my face. Pretend it's Emma's face."

I looked down at her and for a moment my mind swapped out her cute face, her blonde hair, for Emma's face. Her thicker eyebrows, her fuller lips, her thick brown hair.

My cock erupted and in my mind those first ropes of cum landed on my sister's face. I blinked and it was Sydney again.

She smiled and milked the rest of my cum into her mouth, then licked her fingers. She pushed cum off her cheeks, nose, and chin and into her mouth. Keeping her promise from earlier, she swallowed.

"Wow." That was all she said. I nodded in agreement. Wow was right. I felt more naked than I'd ever been. But almost more supported, understood.

After cleaning up, we fell asleep in each others' arms, exhausted from the long day and the intense sexual encounter.

Later that night Emma came home with her guy from the bar. We awoke, hearing them smashing their faces together, their lips smacking, her moaning. Her bed creaked as she pushed him into it.

Sydney was spooned against me, and silently, she reached behind her, stroked my cock which was already getting rock hard, and guided it to her fiery pussy. Our bodies moved on instinct, and without talking or really making much sound at all, we fucked as we listened to Emma.

She was a loud lover, and her guy wasn't exactly quiet either. We heard every sound. Her begging, "Please, please, please" until he must have put his tongue in her, which made her gasp and moan.

"Fuck! Eat that fucking pussy. Mmm, yeah, just like that."

We could hear her bed rocking.

"That's right. Fuck me. FUCK ME."

Her voice rose and fell.

"Harder. Harder. Pick me up." Then there was a loud thud. Apparently he'd picked her up, and pressed her back against the wall separating us. Emma was getting fucked inches from us. Maybe it was just in my mind but I thought I could hear the slosh of her wet cunt.

"Fuck yeah, fuck that tight pussy."

"Give it to me."

"That's it. That's it. Oh yeah. Give it to me. GIVE. IT. TO. ME."

"Fuck."

"FUUUUUUCK. Yes, YES, YES. Cum in me. Cum in my slutty pussy. Fill me up. YES. Fuck."

And at the same time Emma's pussy was filled, I did the same to Sydney's. She shuddered against me, and we kissed as she moaned.

We both heard the sound of Emma's guy leaving. Then her door opened and closed, and soon enough the bathroom door closed too, and the shower turned on.

"That was intense," I whispered to Sydney.

"It was. You came hard."

"I did."

"I love you, Ben."

"I love you, Syd."

12