Thing of Nightmares

Story Info
A succubus finds a tentacle monster.
2k words
4.55
15k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare feet pad softly against the cobbled path, stilling at the stoop of a house that had seen better days. The succubus raises a hand to knock on a sturdy wooden door. Before her knuckles get the chance to rap against the surface of wilting paint, it swings open.

"Hello?" She calls as she steps inside. The only response she receives is the howl of wind in the desolate field outside. Still, she proceeds beyond the threshold of the entryway into the endlessly dark corridor. What she can see is aged and dirty, coated with dust and debris.

A muffled sound from upstairs beckons her attention. She ascends, her steps deft, as though she were floating. Her long, pointed ears twitch in search of something more to follow. A quiet scuffling greets her as she reaches the landing. The corridor up here is just as dark, save for the pale blue light bleeding from beneath the final door at the end.

She approaches the door without hesitation, pulling it open with a twist of its glass knob. Inside looks to have once been a bedroom. Now, every surface was claimed by a pool of thick gray slime. The source was likely the same thing that opened the portal in the middle of the room. A seam that opened the fabric of reality itself, revealing a glowing blue nebula inside.

"You can come out now," She says gently, investigating the viscous substance around her by touching it curiously with her forefinger. It stretches between her fingertip and the desk it's coagulated.

From the portal creeps a tentacle, blue as the realm from which it came. One, at first, and then another, and another, until there are too many to count. It is impossible to know where it starts and where it ends. The creature takes up almost the whole room, its writhing mass of limbs looming over her. The slithering of its tentacles against one another fills the silence as she takes it in.

"Well hello there," She greets. "Is it you who summoned me?"

The creature responds with a low gurgle, she took the liberty of assuming it was a yes.

"Now, to my knowledge, monsters can't dream. How is it you called out to me, darling?"

The creature's tentacles part to unveil the face of a human man, unconscious in a mass of slime at its center. It hides the man away just as fast as it reveals him.

"I see. What is it you summoned me for?" She questions gently.

The creature warbles and a tendril reaches out to her face. Slime drips against her skin but she only smiles and leans into the touch.

"Poor baby. You only want some company, don't you?" She coos.

More tentacles slip from their gather to touch her. What starts as timid curiosity quickly becomes something more. Each appendage grabs hold of one of her limbs, lifting her and suspending her in the air with ease. They wriggle and writhe, desperate to slip behind her skin-tight leather bodysuit.

"Alright then! Easy now. Is this what you want?" She snaps her fingers and the clothing diminishes, leaving her naked in the monster's grasp. She is curvy, with heavy, rounded breasts and thick thighs. It squeals and tentacles surge to meet her bare skin. Some are smooth and others are lined with suckers, all with round, pointed tips that dance around her body with aching curiosity.

"Mmmh, do whatever you want to do, my sweet. I'm all yours." The succubus croons, nuzzling against the slimy limbs caressing her face. It was simply in her nature to please, she loved nothing more than the taste of desire in the air.

The monster gurgles, suckers finding their way atop her hardened nipples. Their sudden grip incites a startled gasp from her. Excited, it peels itself away and reattaches to her sensitive skin with quiet popping. She purrs and arches into its touch.

Tentacles pry her thighs apart, displaying her smooth, unabashedly, wet cunt. Their narrow points slide up the inside of her leg, squirming with delight as they explore her skin. They whisper against her folds, timidly tracing her splayed sex. The heat beckons its touch, drawing the extremities closer and closer until one dives inside.

"Yess!" She hisses.

Cold slime oozes deep inside of her heat as the squirming tendril pushes farther, stretching her farther than ever before. Another finds the threshold of her asshole, pushing through without a second thought. Her moans are quickly sundered when a third tentacle pushes through her lips. It slides down her throat and she welcomes it in spite of the tears that roll down her cheeks.

The creature begins to thrust, burrowing deep into the Succubus. One tentacle works its way beyond her cervix, curling into her womb with a satisfied chortle. The one in her ass goes impossibly deep, slipping into her very core. Her round belly distends to accommodate the monstrous invasion. She writhes with pleasure in the confines of the beast. Waves of orgasm fall over her, white hot and sharp.

The creature continues to ravage her body, pumping with fervor until finally, in the depths of her belly, cold slick spasms from the tentacles, bloating her with its climax. The succubus whines as the beast thrashes, tendrils hastily pulling from her. Gooey cum drips from her gaping holes and trickles from her lips as she is carelessly placed on the floor. Her limbs weak, she topples forward and keens on her hands and knees as her cunt and ass pulsate and clench around nothing.

"What's the matter, deary?" She asks, hardly able to catch her breath as cum lines her throat. She can sense a newfound anxiety from the beast. A glance over her shoulder shows the monster, tendrils drawn to its core as though it were trying to shrink away. The limbs inside her just moments ago are rigid and oozing amongst the mass as it trills softly.

"Oh honey... You've never bred before, have you?" She coos, sighing and propping her head against her forehead. Her belly twitched eagerly with what she knew was to come.

"Well then," She murmurs coyly, arching her drooling cunt into the air. "Come finish what you started."

Tentacles slither toward her, more timid this time as they snake up the inside of her leg. Her gaping pussy trembles as it returns, piercing past her walls and into her womb once again. She aches for friction, grinding against the tentacle. The creature wraps around her upper body and lifts her, suspending her upside down. She grunts, blood rushing to her head.

The monster warbles again as a smooth, round shape travels through its tentacle. An egg, the first of many, is deposited in her womb. It isn't much bigger than a chicken egg, but as more continue to pump into her, she sees her belly stretching around them. Hundreds, if not thousands, press against the barriers of her womb until the beast relents, pulling out of her with a sloppy squelch.

The succubus is placed on her feet once again. This time, the creature doesn't let her go entirely, holding her upright as she steadies herself. She runs her fingers over her lumpy tummy, the squishy eggs inside of her rolling against one another. The beast squeals, mimicking her touch gently.

"You did wonderfully, my darling." She says, placing a hand over the tentacle on her stomach. She didn't have the heart to tell it that her body could not care for its young. A flickering in the corner of her eye draws the attention of the succubus. She frowns and caresses the creature's tentacle gently.

"It seems it's time for you to go, sweetheart."

The creature groans as a force begins to pull it backward. The portal behind it begins to ripple, forcing it to return. The succubus watches with a grimace as the creature is torn from the realm until the seam it entered from disappears in a blink of pale blue light. Save for the unconscious human and the eggs weighing in her womb, no evidence of its presence remained. The layer of slime coating the room is gone, the light stolen, leaving her in a dark, hauntingly empty room.

She approaches the sleeping human, waddling unceremoniously with her plumped belly. She lays a hand on his shoulder, and snaps, teleporting him to his home. Then, she teleports to her lair. It is a realm that belongs to her and her alone, the floor an endless void and a surrounding haze of purple walling them into what is almost a room. In its center sits a bed with satin sheets and a mountain of pillows.

The succubus crawls onto the bed and rests against the plush comfort. With the flick of her wrist, a mirror materializes above her. She stares at her reflection, legs splayed, tits pulling to the side with their weight. Her belly is too swollen to see her pussy, still leaking with the monster's cum. After taking a deep breath, she lays a hand on her stomach and applies gentle pressure. She groans in discomfort but persists, massaging the eggs and clenching her cunt until she feels one push against her cervix. She grunts and pushes, moaning when it finally passes the threshold and enters the canal of her vagina. It's a new sensation, even for her. She wants to reach down and feel it in her walls, but her belly is in the way. She rolls her hips and continues to push until the first egg lands on the sheets below her with a wet "plop."

Again, she pushes on her stomach, and the second egg comes faster. She finds momentum, and the eggs begin to spill from her, flowing with the slick cum left in her womb. Egg by egg, her distended belly shrinks. As soon as she can reach, her hand dives between her legs. She splays her fingers at her entrance, feeling the way she stretches around the eggs as they tumble from inside of her. Curiously, she massages her clit. Lightly, her body still so sensitive from being ravaged by the otherworldly creature. When pleasure shoots up her spine she moans. She continues, pressing into the bundle of nerves and circling her fingers. The orgasm that follows is sudden and almost unsatisfying, she doesn't get the chance to savor it before it's lost to the feeling of eggs relentlessly gushing from her core.

Fortunately for her, an odd feeling begins to build where the eggs lay. It is warm and intense, urging her to push harder, forcing their squishy, round shape to rub a spot inside of her in a new just-right way. She chases the feeling, hunting for it as her hands mindlessly rub the sides of her abdomen, the rippling shape of so many eggs that have yet to come beneath her touch. As the feeling builds, she grows hot, cool sweat beading on her forehead and dotting her body. She could make the bed colder, she could simply remove the eggs, but she didn't want to. Every feeling she had experienced was new and enthralling.

In her frenzy, she rolls onto her stomach, no longer interested in watching herself. She props herself onto her knees and forearms, spreading her legs. The eggs come out slower like this, but it forces their weight against that sensitive spot so nicely that she doesn't care. Her moans seat in the back of her throat, gravelly and almost animalistic. The heat makes her toes curl, her fingers grip the smooth sheets below her and she presses her face into her pillows. The sound of the eggs squelching from her cunt is delectably lewd.

At last, the feeling peaks. It washes her with a burning, inescapable heat as an electric climax takes over her limbs, making her tremble. She falls against the mattress below, forcing several eggs to flood from inside of her at once. She moans and spreads her legs, allowing the pressure of her body to push the eggs out of her. No longer needing to contract muscles, they pass on their own, piling between her thighs until she is finally empty.

In a puddle of beast's cum and unfertilized eggs, pussy throbbing, lays the succubus. Though she is reeling from the sexual energy, satiated and powerful, she does not move. She rolls onto her back and looks at the mess she's made of herself with a smile, contentedly tracing the expanse of her naked body, satisfied. For now...