Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 02

Story Info
A mature abused nurse is rescued by a loving doctor.
8.1k words
4.7
5.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers

If you haven't read part one, you should. It creates the foundation for Part two. The following is a brief synopsis of Part one that will help if you haven't read it.

Jenny Brown was a nurse who married a surgeon. Initially she loved him but when she got to know him, she found him cruel and heartless.

They had been trying to have children but were unsuccessful after two years. He blamed her but refused to get tested to see if he was the one unable to create the event, because the medical exams had found no reason why she couldn't get pregnant.

He started going out alone and with other women. When she questioned him about it, he would throw in her face that she was not a whole woman, and he needed a whole woman. These arguments finally ended in physical abuse.

The last straw was when he tried to force her to have sex with another man so that he could watch. She rebelled and left home.

Another doctor, Jake Anderson, found her crying outside of the hospital where they worked and took her to his home where he cared for her. Abetted by her girlfriend Hyacinth, a romance started to blossom.

Part Two carries on the story as they develop a relationship and find each other as soul mates!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////0////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jenny awoke first, finding herself impaled from the rear by Jake's big cock. The last thing that she remembered was cumming hard with her thighs locked around his hips and her now fully accommodating cockpit, receiving a serious ploughing.

Later, when she asked Jake how come he was still anchored in her, he told her that somewhere in the night, he had tried to pull out, but in her sleep, she had whimpered,

"No, no, don't take it out!"

Laughing Jenny denied any knowledge of this incident, saying,

"I said no such thing!

Jake continued,

"so I turned you around, put my cock back in from the rear and pulled your back to me. You then cried out,

"Hallelujah!"

wiggled your ass and went back to sleep.

"Jake Anderson, I never said nor did any such thing." Jenny howled with laughter.

Jake grinned and hugged her tightly.

"Let me up, I gotta go pee," she told him.

He withdrew his soft but still sizeable penis from her. There was a loud "slosh," and a "pop" and a gush of vaginal and spermatic fluid exited.

"My God, "moaned Jenny, pretending to be offended, "you have ruined a perfectly good pussy! Nobody is going to want me after you are through with me."

"Good!" said Jake, "that is exactly what I want. Anyone else wanting you is the least of your problems because I don't ever plan on being through with you."

Jenny smiled, got out of bed, squeezed Jake's cock head and waltzed to the bathroom, flaunting her backside. She knew that Jake was watching.

"You keep that up, Ms. Jenny and your ass is going to end up right back in this bed." Jake threatened.

Jenny chuckled, shook her tantalizing booty at him one more time and closed the bathroom door.

Two hours later they had finished breakfast and put away the dishes. Jake had left for the hospital to do rounds with his new residents and Jenny was sitting watching the morning television shows.

On one station, there was a show about lovemaking. The discussion was about anal sex. To her great surprise, Jenny found it quite interesting and when it was over, she sat wondering what it really felt like.

The only sex that she ever had, was missionary sex. She had never even masturbated, so these variations were all interesting to her!

Knowing the size of Jake's magnificent cock, she was quite apprehensive about having something so large going up her butt, so she was quite skeptical about it.

As the show ended, her cell phone rang. It was her friend, Hyacinth.

"Hi, Jen, were you watching that show on anal sex?"

"Yes, I was," Jennifer responded.

"What do you think?" Hyacinth asked.

"It looks like that could be quite painful." Jennifer said.

"From what I gather, if it is done gently, its not too bad and gets better the more that you do it," Hyacinth replied.

"Ahem, Ms. Jones, do you have any personal experience that you can share?" Jenny cooed.

"No, Ms. Brown, all that I have learned is by way of hearsay." Hyacinth laughed.

"Ms. Jones, will you swear to this on a stack of bibles?" Jenny chuckled.

"You are too nosy for your own damn good, Jenny Brown,"

Hyacinth responded.

"I am just telling you what I have been told, and don't be asking me about no bibles because I hear that you have been taking some serious big dick these last few months!"

Jenny screamed, "Hyacinth Jones! You are so nasty!"

"Word has come to me from private sources that your puddy cat now has an echo." Hyacinth opined.

Jenny laughed so hard that she almost wet herself.

"Hyacinth Jones, you just jealous!" Jenny said.

"Friggin' right! All I'm getting recently is these little dick, short lasting jokers who finish before they start, and you can't even tell if they been in there!" Hyacinth shrieked and slapped the table.

Tears were rolling down Jennifer's face as she listened to Hyacinth's hilarious complaints.

"Come to think of it, can I borrow Jake for about an hour?"

Both Hyacinth and Jennifer dissolved into laughter.

After they both recovered, they continued talking about regular stuff.

When Hyacinth and Jennifer ended the conversation about an hour later, Jennifer was left wondering if anal sex was worth investigating and how younger people engaged in looser versions of domesticity with regard to sex.

When Jenny had refused to have her ex-husband watch another man have sex with her, it wasn't because she thought that the actual scenario was repulsive.

It was because he had treated her so badly that she didn't want him to touch her, far less try or do any such thing with or for him.

She also had her own fantasies including what sex with another woman would be like, as well as how it would feel to have two men make love to her at the same time, but she would never share those with him.

She just wasn't interested in being whored out by her ex-husband!

But fantasies? She certainly had them!

Later that evening, after Jake had returned home and had dinner, they were sitting in the family room watching television together.

A news item that highlighted the show that Jenny and Hyacinth had discussed earlier in the day came on. After it ended, Jenny started a discussion with Jake to see what his thoughts were about anal sex.

To her surprise, he said that it was one of the most delightful variations in sex that he had experienced.

"You've had anal sex?" Jenny queried.

" 'course," Jake replied, "I've had sex with lots of different women over the years and done most of the things that I wanted."

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I have been to orgies in my youth." He answered.

"What is it like?"

"What is what like? asked Jake.

"Orgies and anal sex." Whispered Jenny.

"Why? Do you want to go to an orgy?" Jake asked.

"No, but I'd like to be a fly on the wall." She deadpanned.

We'll talk about it after we go to bed.

That night a very interesting series of discussions began between them.

Jake told her about how he got introduced to anal sex. His first experience was with a woman some twenty years older than he, who taught him most of what he initially learned.

She had told him that she loved sucking cock. He soon discovered that she was a virtuoso and was the only woman so far who had been able to deep throat his nine and a half inches.

She challenged him to last more than five minutes with any of her blow jobs. It took him about six months to learn how to resist her expert fellatio.

Realizing what a big cock he had, and being aware how it could limit his sexual opportunities, she also taught him how to have anal sex, which she also loved, so that the recipient didn't experience great pain.

Jenny asked him what he learned.

He smiled, realizing the possible implications.

"Well," he explained, 'the key is patience and preparation."

The anus, he told her, has an inner and outer ring that have to be stretched for anal sex to be comfortable. He went on to tell her that there were several ways of doing it.

The simplest way, he said, was by using butt plugs.

"What are butt plugs," Jenny asked, feeling quite uneducated.

"Butt plugs are toys that are inserted into the anus. If you think of a picture of a spade in cards, it kind of looks like that.

They are small at the tip, widen as you go to the middle and then taper again to a base which is wide enough to stop the whole thing from sliding into the anus. They vary from silicone to glass, and everything in between and also come in varying sizes.

Usually, ones with a small diameter are used to start. They are about a half inch wide. The thickest one has a maximum width of about two to three inches.

The plug is lubricated, inserted into the anus and kept in for chosen length of times daily, to allow for gradual stretching over time.

Once the plug is easily insertable and removable, the thicker size plug is used and this continues until the largest plug is easily worn.

When the time comes to try penetration, a lot of lubricant should be applied to and inserted into the anus. The more lubricant, the better!

The entry position is a matter of choice, but I like the side the spoon position. Its more relaxing.

The penis is well lubricated and pressed against the anus as soon as the plug is removed. A steady pressure is applied until the head pops in.

It is good to pause and allow the anus to accommodate to the initial breach. This is where most of the pain usually occurs. If the entry is achieved without too much discomfort, then one just continues to gently press in.

Once the hole loosens, you can re-apply pressure and based on the comfort of the recipient, slowly walk the penis in deeper.

When the penis is fully inserted, it is a good idea to remain still for a few minutes, allowing for maximum expansion.

After that, its just like regular sex."

"Whew." Gasped, Jenny, "that sounds like a prodigious task."

"Its not really as arduous as it sounds and if you are one of those anal cummers, its quite worth it."

"You mean people cum from anal sex?" Jenny asked.

"Of course," Jake said, "some people even come to love it more than regular sex!

Night after night they would lie in bed and Jake would share his experiences. Jennifer would often go to sleep in soggy panties.

These discussions stimulated Jennifer to expand their love making repertoire!

One night during their love making, she began sucking Jake's cock, something that she had never done. He relaxed and let her have her way.

She began by licking and sucking his balls, followed by flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth over his peephole and circling the head with her tongue.

The head was almost too big to fit into her mouth, so she concentrated on sucking the sensitive underside of the head, all the while slowly jacking his cock.

She hit Jake's sweet spot when she wriggled her tongue over the frenum of his cock. He jumped and felt the cum start to rise in his balls.

"Oooo," he groaned, "that's good!"

Jenny continued licking and sucking his massive cock but when her wet middle finger slid down his perineum and massaged his asshole, his eyes popped open.

Before he could even open his mouth to ask her what she was doing, her finger slid in, and she massaged his prostate.

He hollered, "Ohhhh shhiiitt!!!!!

and cum started shooting everywhere! Jenny kept stroking and he just kept cumming.

Finally, he begged her to release him.

She crawled up the bed and lay grinning next to him. Jake took a look at her and moaned,

"Baby!"

Her face looked like the mask worn in "Phantom of the opera." Lips and face painted with his cream.

"Wow! Jenny said, "You sure do cum a lot."

She went to the bathroom to clean up and seeing her face so coated made her feel proud.

She thought to herself,

"Not bad for an old girl with little experience. I was able to make him lose control and cum all over me and himself. Hope he liked it."

When she returned to the bedroom, he looked at her and said,

"Where did you learn to suck cock like that?

Her eyes gleamed and she said,

"I did what you told me that you do."

He asked "What is that?

"I listen and learn."

"Oh God, I created a monster!" he sighed.

As she spooned up against his chest, he took the opportunity to whisper,

"You ready to try anal sex yet?"

She paused before answering,

"How did you know that I was thinking about having anal sex?"

"I know you, sweetheart, and I know that you have been toying with the idea for weeks."

"Yes," she said, "but I am afraid that it will hurt because you are so big."

"Why did you want to do it?" he asked.

"Because I know how much you want it and I don't want to deny you anything. No one has ever been in there, and it would be my special gift to you. It would be something that no one else in the world will ever get."

Jake squeezed her softly and said,

"Jenny Brown, I love you."

Her voice got soft and tender as she replied,

"Jake Anderson, I love you too."

"Do you trust me with your body?" Jake asked.

"From the very first time that I gave myself to you, I did, so yes, I do." She responded.

"So, what's different this time?" He queried.

Once she realized what he was saying, she paused, then said,

"I'm so sorry, Jake. I should know that I can trust you with my life and that you will always take care of me."

They lay together in silence, each one in their own way imagining her bottom packed with his meaty plunger.

Two nights later after watching television until about 10:00 pm, Jenny said that she was going to bed.

She wore a sheer white negligee that barely covered her ass. She had dicking in mind.

Noticing that Jake had turned the lights down low, she smiled as that was his way of telling her that he wanted some loving too. As she approached the bed, he turned down the comforter and she slipped under it.

He took her into his arms, and she sighed, fully aware of what was to come. He teased her nipples causing them to harden until they looked like purple grapes. He sucked and rolled them around his tongue.

For some reason, he wanted evidence of their lovemaking to be there in the morning and so he bit her neck just hard enough to leave tiny bruises. He nibbled on her succulent breasts, first the right then the left, sucked on her belly and her thighs and then lifted them high as he sank his face between.

He ate her until she screamed in ecstasy.

She didn't know what was happening with Jake, but her skin was aflame where he left his marks.

He rolled her on to her stomach and lifted the hem of her negligee. She raised her hips to allow him to pull it up to her waist.

He nipped her smooth gluteal orbs and pulled them apart, gazing at the crinkled brown star. Before she could figure out what he was doing, a soft wet caress lashed her asshole. She "oooed!!!!." He licked her again and she buried her face in her pillow as the sensations made her tremble.

He rolled his tongue and started to penetrate the tight button. This time she whimpered as she felt so deliciously and helplessly exposed.

His middle finger replaced his tongue teasing her back door button, until it relaxed.

The tip of his middle finger slipped in.

After fingering her for a few minutes, he withdrew it, added more lubricant and reinserted it. This time it slipped in easier and went a little deeper.

She realized that the taking of her ass had begun!

She tried to relax as much as she possibly could and lifted her buttocks, offering it to him.

As his middle finger stroked in and out, a tingle circled its way around her hole and crawled its way up into her.

Periodically he removed his finger, added more lubricant, and continuing to loosen her. After about ten minutes, he added his liberally lubricated ring finger.

Once the two fingers were in, he began spreading them apart. Her anus pulled taut, and she moaned softly. When he asked if it hurt, she said,

"No, it just feels so tight."

He decreased the lateral pressure and then re-spread her again, repeatedly continuing the stretching.

He could tell that it was more comfortable because she was not as tense as before.

He withdrew his two fingers and inserted the smallest plug. It felt strange but exciting. He closed her cheeks and lay next to her. She felt the object trapped inside. As she got used to the feeling, she asked,

"Is that the butt plug?"

"Yes," he told her, "Its all the way in."

"Its not bad," she whispered.

He pulled her on top of him, his hands massaging her back as she got used to the sensation. His cock lay trapped between their stomachs.

She ground her clitoris against his shaft. The head sometimes found her gateway and the more that it enveloped, the harder she pressed upon it until it began to make its way in.

When enough of him had entered, she raised her torso and drove herself down upon it.

The sensation of his cock sprawling her pussy while the butt plug was lodged in her ass drove her into an immediate orgasm.

"uh-h-h-h!!" she moaned.

Every stroke she took increased the orgasm's intensity until her legs started trembling. Her juices flowed out, soaking his balls.

He rolled her onto her back and began to drive his full length into her again and again.

She yammered in ecstasy as she pummeled her, and his cock grew even thicker as he began to spew baby juice into her.

Even though she knew that she was too old to get pregnant, she locked her legs around his waist, so that none would escape, but that movement made the butt plug start to slide out so she dropped her legs to keep it seated and fluid drained through her leaking pussy to pool around the base of the plug lodged in her asshole!

The sensation was so beautifully overpowering that she now understood why so many women loved double penetration! She couldn't tell whether or not she was cumming from her ass or her pussy, but by God, she was cumming and cumming hard.

Her brain roared into space flying through a cascade of color and a smorgasbord of sensation, to float weightlessly in a black hole!

When she came back to herself, Jake was cuddling her. She smiled bathed in a feeling of post orgasmic sedation, and said,

"I guess I have to wear this butt plug all night long, huh?"

"Yes," he said, "we'll take it out in the morning."

When they awoke, Jenny got up and went to urinate. As she sat on the commode, she remembered that she was still wearing the butt plug and reached back and gently pulled it out.

She took a good look at it as it was the first time that she had ever seen one. She recognized the spade's shape and saw the black vinyl texture. She washed and cleaned it and herself and wrapped it in a soft tissue.

Her anus felt loose and sensitive. She felt so alive!

After she had cleaned herself, she walked back into the bedroom and ran into Jake. He hugged her to him and kissed the top of her head.

"You, ok." he queried.

"I'm fine," she said, "and don't you tell me that you know that!"

He laughed.

"I'm just slightly sore, but otherwise ok." She told him.

"Did you remove the plug? "He asked.

"Yes, I did.

"Good," he said, "you can put it back in later this evening."

"Let me see your body." He instructed.

He smiled when he saw the little bruises on her neck, breasts, belly and thighs.

When she looked down, she saw what he was looking at, and murmured,

"Jake Anderson, "you left your marks all over me!"

He grinned.

Proudly she walked naked into the bedroom, exulting that even in her senior years her man still wanted to mark her as his!

coollvr1
coollvr1
165 Followers