Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella guided Jenny's legs apart and sank to her knees to suck Jenny's very, very wet pussy.

Jake meanwhile took control over her sensitive nipples, nibbling and sucking

them. Together the two mouths drove Jenny wild.

In minutes, Ella had her shuddering and jerking off the bed as she made her cum again and again.

"Oh-h k-k-ke-e-er-r-i-i-is-s-t-t-!!!!

screeched Jenny, clamping her thighs around Ella's head and trapping her between her legs.

"Uncle!!!!" she gasped.

Jake and Ella let up and allowed her to catch her breath.

Ella kissed Jenny, tonguing her again and Jenny sucked her tongue enjoying her own taste.

Ella smiled and said,

"You are a gorgeous woman, Jenny Anderson!"

Jenny smiled and panted, "Thank you, Ella!"

After a moment of respite, Jake whispered something in Jenny's ear, to which she replied,

"Yes, let's."

Before Ella could find out what was said, Jenny rolled on top of Ella and over to the other side placing her in the middle.

She removed Ella's bra which was already unfastened and pulled her skirt off to reveal the tiniest bikini panty anyone could wear.

Jake pulled it off and Jenny took the time to look at a close-up Ella's pussy.

The lips were fat and swollen, with thick fluid leaking from it and from between them peeked a large rosy clitoris. The mons was bare, not a single hair on it.

Jake began kissing Ella and fondling her breasts as Jenny took her first lick of another woman's crotch.

She spread the swollen lips with her fingers and not knowing what to do, she decided to emulate what Ella had done to her. She let her tongue slide alongside the clit but not touching it. She licked the slippery labia, then sucked two of her fingers and slid them into Ella's twat. As they entered, she rubbed her lips on Ella's clit and then sucked it.

Ella moaned loudly.

Slowly like Ella did to her, she fingered her until her pussy was churning cream.

Ella bucked, came hard and squirted!

It was the first time that Jenny had ever seen a woman squirt and the fluid splashed her lips and face.

Jenny kept licking and fingering her until she howled and wailed.

"Its your turn now, Jake, come fuck her," said Jenny.

Ella rolled on top of Jake and Jenny grasped his cock and pushed the head into Ella's vermillion cave. It sank into her gaping maw, gaping it as it entered.

"Oh fuck!" Ella cried out, "this cock is so big!"

"Come sit on my face, Jen." Jake directed.

Jenny straddled Jake's head and lowered her cunt onto his mouth. He spread her labia wide and thrust his tongue into her.

Ella was facing her, riding Jake's big cock. Her eyes were closed, and she sounded as if she were chanting.

Jenny leaned forward and grabbed Ella's tits and started playing with them. She kissed Ella's open mouth, licked her throat and took her nipples into her mouth.

Jake, lying underneath Ella, fucked her with a vengeance and ate Jenny just as ferociously.

Ella started coming first and began with a low-pitched keening sound that rose as the intensity of her orgasm rose.

Her pussy tried to contract on jake's dick, but it was too thick and all she could do was let him fuck her!

She howled into Jenny's mouth who howled in return into hers while their orgasms wracked them simultaneously.

When the two women were in full cry in their orgasmic mode, Jake's cock started spurting into Ella who could feel every pulse. His throbbing exacerbated her orgasm and the bedroom resounded with a cacophony of ecstatic moans as all three climbed their personal stairways to heaven!

Finally, they all collapsed in the bed.

Not a sound could be heard beside deep breathing as they all struggled for breath.

Jake lay on his back in the bed, Jenny on his right with her head on his shoulder and Ella on his left, in a similar position.

Ella was the first to speak.

"Shit," she croaked, "you two have done me in!"

"Done YOU in, the two of you tried to kill me!"

They all laughed as Jake responded,

"Well, I had a ball!"

Ella moaned and said,

"I've soaked everything in this bed. I need to go clean up. Would you give me some towels, Jen?"

"OOOooooo, if I could get these old legs to work."

Together the two of them staggered into the bathroom leaving Jake lying on his back in the bed.

Half an hour later, they had still not returned to the bedroom, so Jake got up to see what was going on even though he suspected.

He figured that Ella was getting a little solo interaction and he could not begrudge her that because she did come through in giving Jen the experience that she wanted.

He was right. When he got to the open bathroom door, both Jen and Ella were in the shower together. Through the glass door he could see Ella had Jen pressed up against the wall, kissing and feeling her up.

Jen's arms were around Ella's neck, their breasts were mashed against each other, and Ella's fingers were busy stroking inside Jen's pussy.

He returned to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

Another fifteen minutes passed before they came back.

Jen's eyes were all glazed, and she had a sheepish look on her face.

Ella's lips were slightly swollen, and her chest had small hickeys on it. Laboriously she redressed and Jake and Jen walked her to the door.

"That was wonderful!" Ella exulted, "I had a wonderful time."

"I did too," echoed Jen.

Jake smiled and said "I enjoyed seeing you two have such a great time. Maybe we'll do it again sometime soon."

Ella kissed Jen softly on the lips and then gave a hot one to Jake.

She then stepped out the door into the reinvigorating evening air and got into her car.

In the middle of the damp bed lay Ella's soaked bikini panties.