Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week, she wore her plug daily, and changed it until she could take the largest one without discomfort. After wearing the two-inch plug for several days, Jake knew that she was ready.

The day of reckoning came.

Jenny was ready to lose the only virginity that was left, and she was so thrilled to offer it to Jake.

That night, they made slow, gentle love. With the largest plug snugly still seated, he ate her, fingered her, and brought her to several orgasms. The double penetration made her cum even harder and longer than she usually did.

Her last orgasm was like a thunderbolt that kept crackling and left her close to being comatose.

Jake chose that moment to claim her ass.

He turned her onto her side, eased the butt plug out, quickly slid two lubricated fingers into her anus and packed as much lubricant into her as he could get in.

He coated his cock liberally adding an extra dollop to the head and pressed his cockhead against her receptive aperture before it could reclose. He pressed until his cockhead slid inside. Once the head was fully in, he waited for her to relax.

A gentle "Uhhh" escaped her lips but other than that she seemed ok. He pressed again, feeling his cock slide further in and kept the pressure up until he was halfway in.

Another "Uhh" stopped him.

He pulled back without allowing the cock head to come out, coated the shaft with more lubricant and pushed back in again.

Three quarters of his pole sank into her.

He repeated the procedure gently until her buttocks rested against his thighs.

He heard her gasp softly, but she did not pull away. Minutes later he could feel her insides slowly loosen.

She felt him all the way up in her and sighed with satisfaction. She had given him what he wanted, and she had taken all that he had to give!

There was no pain, just a sweet feeling of fullness.

"You feel so good inside of me," she cooed.

Gradually she started to undulate her hips.

He joined her rhythm, and his cock began to slide in and out of her new looseness.

"Fuck me," she urged him, "fuck me!

Gently, he ratcheted up his intensity as her ass continued to open up and welcome his deep fucking.

His cock caressed a spot in her and her brain short, circuited causing her anus to spam with euphoria.

Somewhere in her state of altered consciousness, she heard a voice wailing,

"Oh Gawd! Oh Jeezus!' Don't ever stop fuck-k-k-k m-e-m-me-e-e!!!"

She came to realize that the voice was hers.

Jake fucked her ass until it surrendered. He reamed every inch of her bowels that was available and together they roared through orgasm after orgasm until both were exhausted.

She lay moaning, shuddering, his cock deeply anchored in her bowels.

"I-I-I ha-v-ve-e never felt s-s-s-o l-l-o-o-v-ve-e-d--d. N-n-nobody has ev-ev-er made me feel this w-w-w-ay. J-j-a-ake Arm-m-mstrong, I am your w-w-w-o-oman f-f-for l-l-l-ife!"

To Jake's delight, anal sex became a regular part of their lovemaking. Jenny came to love it for herself almost more than Jake did.

Their lives grew even closer than before, and Hyacinth would often grumble, jokingly swearing that she could not stand the two of them.

After a while, it was as if no one could tell where one ended and the other began. They were so joined at the hip...and at the crotch too!

On arising from bed one morning, Jake informed Jenny in a somewhat serious tone that they had to talk. She was so perplexed as everything was fine the day before and as far as she knew nothing untoward had happened.

When he returned from work, he called her into the family room and sat her down. Jenny took one look at his face and her heart sank. What had she done? What was wrong?

With a straight face, Jake said,

"Ms. Brown I cannot stand your last name. I don't like it and I never did!"

Jenny's mouth gaped like a fish, wondering where this was coming from.

"I also am tired of living in sin with a scarlet woman, something's got to change!!!"

Jenny covered her mouth to stifle a rising scream.

"So! It is time to change that damned last name to Anderson and make an honest woman of you!"

He burst into laughter.

At first what he had said didn't register but when it did, and the shock wore off, she grabbed her bedroom slipper and ran after him swatting him on his back and ass.

He turned around and enveloped her in his arms asking,

"Is this how you treat a man trying to propose?

She yelled,

"You fool, Jake Anderson, I almost died!"

With her arms immobilized at her sides, he looked down into her contorted face, pulled a small red ring box from his pocket, opened it, took out a large diamond ring and said,

"Jennifer Brown, will you marry me?"

A great lump rose up in her throat and she could hardly speak.

"You're still looking fine to me." He said,

"Oh hush," she giggled. "If you still want an old woman....

"Oh hush" he said.

"YES! Jake Anderson, YES! I will marry you! YES!"

Her cell phone chose to ring at that time and Jake released her so that she could answer it.

Jenny looked at the screen, huffed and said,

"Yes, Hyacinth Jones......"

Six weeks later, with Hyacinth and another friend in tow they went to the Justice of the Peace and officially became Dr. and Mrs. Jacob Anderson."

Hyacinth wept with joy. She and Jenny hugged and hugged and cried together.

She also whispered to Jenny that she had finally found a man with a good-sized dick who knew how to use it and was fucking the brakes off her.

Jenny broke down with laughter.

Jake watched them, shaking his head trying to figure out how they could be crying one moment and laughing the next. I guess that's women he sighed.

Jake took Jenny on a honeymoon to Barbados where they spent two idyllic weeks. Barbados has never seen or heard a woman get fucked so many times and in so many different positions in so short a time. It was fortuitous that their villa was oceanside and her screams were shrouded by the roaring waves of the Caribbean Sea.

She was long past any concern about the resizing of her pussy and asshole. Sex between she and Jake was marvelous. As long as he had no cause for complaint, she didn't either.

Jenny was now approaching her sixty-fifth birthday and Jake his fiftieth. No one believed their ages because they looked, acted and behaved like a couple in their forties.

Her happiness shone in her face. She was glowingly beautiful, and Jake was a very satisfied man.

As they melded with greater and greater levels of intimacy, they shared their innermost thoughts.

Jake reminded her of her long-held fantasy of having sex with another woman and being made love to by two men.

She said that they were fantasies and nothing that she probably would ever do.

He told her that it was always better to try something and find out that you didn't want to do it again, rather than to go to your grave wondering what it would have been like and never tried it, so anytime that she decided that she wanted to realize any of her fantasies, he would help her.

He added that he had tried and enjoyed most of his and felt that if she wanted to experience something that she had never done, she should be able to do it too.

"You mean that if I wanted to actual go to bed with another woman you wouldn't mind?" She asked.

"As long as we did it as a couple, no I wouldn't mind." He answered.

"Jake Anderson, you are something else," she responded. "I don't know if I really want to do it but at least I know that you won't think bad of me if I did."

"Jen, I have had a lot of sexual experiences in my life. There is no way that I would deny you the opportunity to try something that you really wanted."

Two months later after a night of torrid lovemaking, Jennifer told Jake that if he was comfortable with it, she would like to see what it felt like to go to bed with another woman and asked him how they would go about doing it.

"I don't want to have sex with a butch," she said "but I think that I would enjoy a bisexual woman who was the initiator.

Jake smiled and said,

"Leave it to me."

Thinking back over the people he had known and who would be approximately in their age range, he remembered a very beautiful, bisexual woman called Ella with whom he was sexually involved many years ago. Her husband had enjoyed watching her with men and women.

He had enjoyed many threesomes with her, and he knew that she would be the perfect person.

He hadn't seen or heard of her in many years and didn't know where she would be, but he decided to see if he could locate her.

He looked her up on Facebook and found that she was still in the area and sent her an email, to say hi.

She was ecstatic to hear from him and arranged to have lunch with him.

They met two weeks later at a restaurant that they used to frequent back in the old days. She chose it because she wanted to recall the memories that they shared.

She showed up in a tight top with one shoulder bare, a pair of black leather pants and five-inch gold toned heels. She was still looking good. They hugged and he informed her that she was still sexy.

She laughed and said, "I try to keep myself in shape."

They enjoyed a leisurely lunch, chatted and got caught up. She was surprised to learn that he had gotten married.

"She must be some woman, Jake, "she said, "I never thought that you would ever get married!"

"She is, Ella, she is." He responded.

He was surprised to hear that she was still married to the same husband and that she still loved women as much as she did, men.

They arranged to have dinner in a few weeks later, at which time she would get to meet Jenny.

Jake told Jenny that he had caught up with an old friend named Ella and that they had lunch. He wanted her to meet her, and her husband. Jenny was excited to meet someone who knew Jake when he was a young man.

The four met at Jenny's favorite restaurant a month later. Jake had told her to dress "hot" as he knew that Ella was going to be looking good.

Jenny looked at him wondering what Jake had in mind but decided to let it go and see what developed. Laughing, he told her that she could also leave her panties at home!

She said to him,

"You really want me to go to dinner without panties?"

"Yes," Jake said. "I want to see how bold you are!"

"Watch me," she challenged him.

For the dinner, she wore a short tight black dress with splits up both sides, sporting three-inch black patent leather pumps. The neckline was low but not scandalous, highlighting her generous breasts. She wore a single strand of pearls.

Jake whistled when he saw her and growled,

"Mama, you sure are hot."

"You are looking kind of yummy tonight too, Dr. Anderson."

He wore a navy-blue blazer, baby blue dress shirt without tie and grey slacks.

As they went to the front door she turned around, lifted her dress to her waist and displayed her naked pussy with only a short, trimmed runway strip left to adorn it. She then pulled the dress down, smoothed the fabric and stepped out the door grinning at Jake.

His cock leapt in his trousers.

"You know that you're going to get fucked when you get back home tonight," he growled.

"I wish you would!" she exclaimed.

Ella showed up in bright red off the shoulder dress, with the neckline dipping almost low enough to expose her areolas.

Jake's cock leapt again.

She introduced her husband Abdul, and he remembered Jake. The four of them had a great dinner; Ella and Jake, reminiscing about their exploits and the fun that the "old crowd" used to have.

They avoided letting Jenny know that they used to fuck in the old days!

She and Jenny really hit it off and even took a walk to the bathroom together to "fix their faces."

Two and a half hours later, well dined and slightly tipsy from consuming two bottles of Shiraz, Ella and Jenny sauntered out the door arms linked awaiting their rides.

Ella told Jenny that she was looking forward to seeing her again and they hugged, kissed each other on the cheeks and got into their respective cars.

The next day, Jenny got a phone call. It was Ella. They yacked about everything and nothing in particular and over the next few weeks their friendship deepened.

One night while she and Jenny were chatting on the phone, Jake got on the phone to say hello. Jenny chose the time to go to the bathroom leaving Jake and Ella alone to talk.

As they were talking, Ella let him know how sexy she found Jenny and knowing him, wondered if they had ever been involved in any extracurricular activities.

Jake informed her that they had not, but that they had been discussing the possibility.

Ella asked him if they were interested in a threesome with her as she sure missed his big cock and would love to be in bed with Jenny.

He informed her that the seduction would be up to her, but he could not guarantee Jenny's co-operation.

In the meantime, when he and Jenny talked, he would ask her what she thought of Ella and if she liked her.

Jake made it a point to let the two women grow in their friendship.

Jenny also noticed that Ella took a personal interest in what she wore and would often compliment her on her beauty. She also introduced salacious topics in their discussions somewhat like Hyacinth would do.

She got the impression that Ella had more than a passing interest in her, but she wasn't sure. Somewhere in their conversations, Jake dropped that Ella was bisexual.

In one of their many bedtime chats, Jenny asked Jake if he thought that Ella would be a possible partner for a threesome. Jake said that he didn't know but if she were interested, she should let Ella know.

Knowing that Jenny would never make the first move, he decided to take matters into his own hands and see what developed.

He invited Ella over to visit with them at their home. Ella asked Jake if she should bring her husband. Jake said that it was up to her, so Ella accepted and said that she would come alone. She asked him if he would object to her trying to seduce Jennifer. He let her know that was the plan.

When Jake told Jenny that he had invited Ella over and that she would be alone, Jenny realized that something was afoot. She figured that Jake had engineered the entire thing.

Realizing that she would never initiate anything, she decided to dress as sexily as she could to give Ella and opportunity to approach her if she intended to.

She chose a sheer black tunic top. Underneath it she wore a sheer black bra that made her nipples and areolas visible. She chose a long floor-length pale-yellow skirt with a long split up the middle. The split ended a hair's breadth short of her crotch. It exposed her legs and thighs whenever she walked. She wore a pair of low-heeled black sandals to complete the ensemble.

She chose her make up carefully, not too heavy but visibly present, opting for lip-gloss instead of lipstick. She trimmed and shaved her pubic hair to a single strip, and wore no panties, knowing that Jake would like that. She also wanted to make her pussy readily available if Ella chose to initiate anything.

Ella had the same thing in mind. She was dressed very sexily, in a tight green silk blouse that buttoned up the front. It was covered by a short loose fitting black skirt displaying her beautiful thighs. The shirt flipped as she walked offering occasional glimpses of her butt cheeks. Her bra was a shelf that did nothing more than support her breasts leaving the tops uncovered. She wore a green G-string that exposed both her ass-cheeks and partially covered the thick lips of her bald pudenda.

The top two buttons of the blouse were left unbuttoned so that her cleavage was very visible. She wanted Jenny to be attracted to what she saw.

Her nipples were very visible and very large, pushing out against the silk fabric. She wore dark red lipstick and light make-up.

Jake, meanwhile, wore a black guayabera shirt and black slacks.

The table was set.

When Ella arrived, she breezed into the house, excitedly admiring the furnishings and décor. She hugged Jenny a little longer than usual, leaving her heady perfume in the air as she breathed in and complimented Jenny on hers and kissed Jake softly on the lips.

Her nipples had become huge and rock hard. Jenny could not miss them imprinting the silk blouse. Jenny's also swelled and became more visible. Ella observed them and licked her lips in anticipation. Jake's cock bulged out in his slacks.

They composed themselves and sat on the balcony chatting, eating sliced fruit and sipping wine.

Jake served them as they talked and laughed.

About 7:00 pm. the sun set, and the aura changed. Jake set the lights down low, and the atmosphere became more intimate.

Ella asked Jenny to show her where the bathroom was, and they went back into the house. She had been flirting with Jenny all evening and being very touchy-feely and decided that the time had come to up the ante a bit.

Jake put on some soft music and pulled Jenny into his arms.

When Ella came out of the bathroom, she saw Jake and Jenny dancing. Jake signaled to her to join them and the three danced together.

As they moved together swaying to the music, Jake leaned over and kissed Jenny while pulling Ella close to him. After breaking the kiss, he turned and kissed Ella and pulled both women together to his lips, kissing them both together.

He could feel Ella's tongue sliding back and forth in his mouth, along with Jenny's.

He eased his mouth away, letting the kiss continue between Jenny and Ella while holding them in his arms.

Ella tongued Jenny who accepted her kiss. Jenny didn't have to worry about initiating anything, Ella was quite ready!

Jake slowly stepped back, leaving Jenny in Ella's arms as they continued kissing. Ella began feeling up Jenny's breasts.

He heard Jenny whimper and moan into Ella's mouth.

Ella broke the kiss and licked Jenny's throat while teasing her nipples by flicking them and squeezing them with her fingertips.

Jenny mewled as Ella slid her hand under her top, fondling her skin and rubbing her hands up and down her back. Deftly, she unbuttoned Jenny's shirt, unhooked her bra, releasing her heavy breasts and slid the cups up to free them.

For the first time in her life, Jenny found her breasts being fondled by another woman. It was a soft delicious feeling.

She moaned louder.

Jake left them to go to the bedroom and turn the bed down.

When he returned, Ella had moved Jenny to the sofa, removed her top and bra completely and had her naked from the waist up. She teased and sucked her turgid nipples making her squirm.

Jenny's eyes were closed as she basked in the sensations of Ella's soft hands and mouth. She responded by running her hands up and down Ella's back. She unhooked Ella's bra which was fastened in the front and her breasts tumbled off the shelf bra into her hands. She unbuttoned the rest of Ella's blouse and pulled it open, exposing her very big and very hard nipples which she softly pinched. Ella gasped with pleasure.

Ella slid her hand up Jenny's thighs through the split in her skirt and palmed her crotch. To her surprise, there were no panties, and her twat was dripping! Ella smiled when she felt the almost bare pussy and rubbed her middle finger between the pussy lips.

Jenny opened her legs a little to make more space for Ella's hand, permitting her fingers to worm their way into her juicy cavern. She curled her fingers inside seeking the G-spot that she knew was there. Finding it, she began to massage it.

Slowly but very expertly, she fingered Jenny until she cried out,

"Oh Gawd-d-d-!!!"' and came rapturously.

Jake returned, and realizing the Ella had just made Jenny cum, told her,

"Let us gang up on her and take her to bed!"

They walked Jenny into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Ella unfastened and removed her skirt, making her naked.