Things Can Always Happen at Parties

Story Info
All you need to do is let them.
2.7k words
3.91
9.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Carla and I moved into our neighborhood if I remember right about 12 years ago. Parties are very commonplace for us. My job has maybe 10 every year and she has that many or more too. Mine has much more flirting than hers. Carla has never been a very good flirter, so I have had to encourage her to dress sexier and to flirt.

My boss is an old cock hound. There are 23 women who work for us and 28 men. Of the 23 women who work for us I know for a fact he has had all 23 of them topless at least once. The girls are good sports, and it became a game to let him see them. He has pictures of most and all are married. The husbands are good sports too. And of the 28 guys who work for us, I know 26 wives have been displayed for him. Most of them nude. And only I know that Harold Minow has had his old cock up inside 18 of toughs wives' pussies. And he is working on the other 10 every day.

Of the 23 young women who work for us, Harold fucks all of them when he wants. Of the 28 men's wives, the 10 he hasn't seen yet, 6 of these men have agreed to him seeing their wives. Only two have not committed yet. I am one of them. He teases Carla and she flirts with him. She has even leaned over and given him good looks down her front. Maybe even nipples? But he wants more from her.

I am his second in command, so he really wants her pussy. We have block parties every month on our block area, which is rally 12 couples in a 3-block area. These parties have gotten more and more daring each month.

Bob Martin is the one who sets them up. Three of the wives in the group have only been with one partner, the husband. Everyone knows it. Mine is one of them. Bob came out and said this month's party is set to change that. Bob came up with this crazy idea of a date weekend for all to get laid.

"Ladies your date will pick you up at home on Friday night at 6 pm. You will dress as sexy as you can, and you are required to flirt. Dinner and dancing with the gathering back here at midnight for an hour. Then back to your home for the rest of the night. You spend the day together. And the same thing on Sat night. Home by noon Sunday.

Names were drawn. If the wife's name is drawn it returns and another name is drawn. I drew second and got Maggie Martin, Bob's wife. Bob and Maggie have an open marriage, so she is a sure thing. And she is sexy and beautiful. Kyle Alberts drew next and got Carla's name. Kyle is the only black man of the group. His wife Pamala is white and gorgeous with a beautiful body. She is rumored to have a real taste for black cock and Kyle treats her to other men. He has bragged about her nude on stage for men to enjoy. Carla calmly agreed and took Kyle's hand as he kissed her. I watched to see if their tongues were involved and was surprised, they were. The rest of the names were drawn, and we had two hours to get ready before dates were picked up.

Not much was said as we drove home, but Carla was just a bit short as we dressed.

"You have a sure thing with Mags for sure."

"Only if I want her, Baby."

"True but you'll need to fight her hands off your cock all night tonight and Sat."

"You might be a much prettier hot wife on stage at Kyle's club too."

Kyle showed up just as I drove off and we waved to each other. I gave some thought to the man who was picking my wife up for the weekend. I had known him for several years. Maybe not as good friends but casually. He was tall nice looking and reported to be a stud with the women until he'd married his trophy wife Pamala. In fact, I did remember Kyle had been termed as a bull years ago. Back before my wife Carla, I had dated Pamala a few times. Her breasts are nearly the same size as my wife's breasts and almost as pretty. I dated Pam six times and I enjoyed her every time. She is very good in bed. I was told by her I am the only white cock that has been up inside her.

Kyle has teased me twice that it would only be fair if he sampled Carla. I picked Maggie up at 6:05 pm and we went to dinner. And after we went dancing. She is very delightfully sexy and her flirting about sex later were fun. Her breasts are larger than my wife's and she was wearing them loose. She was wearing a very low-cut top and she gave me very nice looks down the front several times. Her nipples were very thick and hard. She grinned up at me as I looked them over.

"You like them?"

"Yes, very much. So, you think my wife will be impressed with Kyle?"

"Dave, you are completely safe to enjoy us. Kyle is the right guy for Carla. I have been with him several times. He is so smooth. About now he has taken your wife back to your house to change to much more comfortable. At our house her bra will be gone as will her panties. Her top will be very low showing lots of cleavage, maybe the edges of her nipples showing at times. If so, he has sampled them as she changed. If he has, he will tell you he will have her tonight in your bed. You'll see."

"You really think he will?"

"Dave, I know you were with Pamala several times. And he has told me the woman he wants most of all is your wife. He really wants your Carla down to his club Saturday night. I have been there twice."

Midnight came before I was ready, and we returned to the Martin's house. The couples came drifting in slowly. We were the first to come in after Bob and his date, Lana Himmin, Gary's wife. She was rumored to be a one woman girl. But Bob could not keep his hands off her small very shapely breasts. Or his mouth from hers. Lana and I were at the bar mixing drinks.

"You and Bob seem to be hitting it off quite well."

"We are. Gary wants me to stop being what he calls a prude. I became Bob's lover just before you guys came. I liked his cock up in me. So, Gary can quit worrying it is done."

"Are you alright Lana?"

"Ya, Bob is good in bed. I enjoyed him and we have all night for more." Several others came in then and we parted. Maggie took my arm and leaned close.

"Your wife may be the only one-man woman left now Bob got his cock in Lana."

"She told me they did it."

"But I am not even sure about Carla. As late as they are now, he has had your little sexy wife nude as she changed. And tasted her hard little nipples."

"You really think Kyle is going to fuck Carla, don't you?"

"Baby I told her your cock is mine this weekend. Just give her the chance with Kyle. Encourage her just a bit. Give him the chance to make Carla the little hot wife she can become. Let it happen. Tell her how sexy she looks when they show up. Does Carla have wife beater T shirts. that her breasts show out the holes if she moves much? And very short teary cloth shorts that crawl up her butt and between her vagina lips."

"Yes, she does. Why?"

"Kyle loves that sexy look. And if he has her ready to fuck or already has, that is what he'll have her wear. And every guy here including you will see your wife's tits on full display."

"How is that?"

"Before any of us leaves he will pull her to him and pull that shirt in between her breasts and announce them displayed. And she will let him do it."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, but she will come to you for permission. Tell her how sexy she looks and when she turns so you can see her bare breast, tell her how sexy she looks and maybe others should see them too."

"You think she needs that from me?"

"Watch her eyes and watch her move over to him so he can display them. See how proud she is when they are displayed."

We had another drink and minutes passed before Kyle and Carla came in. Maggie had called it my wife did have the T-shirt with the big arm holes and shorts that showed her vagina lips off. I could see her beautiful breasts swinging free as she moved toward me. She moved up beside me and I could feel the bare side of her breast on my arm.

"Kyle has dressed you beautifully, Babe. It is a great look."

"You don't think it's too much?"

"Carla, they are the best set in the room."

"You really think so?

"What did Kyle say about them?"

She looked into my eyes a long time. Then she smiled.

"He says they are too."

She moved over in front of him and smiled up at him as he reached in and cupped them one in each hand. He held them for several second before he then pulled it in between them leaving them both on display for us all to see. I smiled proudly at her, and she grinned back.

It was then that I knew he had taken her, and she had given it to him completely. As we moved around to move on to the homes we were to go to, he moved over near me.

"David her pussy is as sweet as I have ever had. And by tomorrow night she will be ready for it."

As he walked away, I know I looked funny. I had no idea what he was talking about. Maggie moved over to me as they left. She rubbed her big tits on my arm.

"She looks sexy as hell. He has had her hasn't her. Did she tell you?"

"Not really no, but I knew, and she knew I knew."

"She wanted you to know?"

"You were right he wanted her on display. He wanted everyone to know she's his. Did you see his hand moved from her breast down to her belly and his big finger went right between her vagina lips and settled there. She pushed her hips into it."

"Wow I missed that. She submitted to him. Did he say anything about tomorrow night?"

"Yes, I didn't get it, but he said she will be ready for it tomorrow night."

"Don't worry about it I will explain it later."

We made love several times that night and several times the next day. Dinner and dancing that night and back to the Martin's before Midnight. Only four couples showed up and Kyle with my wife were not one of them. Maggie came to me.

"Dave would you like to take Lana home with you now. She really likes you and ask about it. Doug has never been with me and wants to and Sheila likes Bob so she's willing to stay."

"Maggie, I don't know what to do. I am not sure what Carla will say if I was with you and Lana?"

"David, you really don't know what Kyle meant, do you. They aren't here so she is doing it for him. He told me he was going to take her down to his club. Pamala has danced for him down there on the main stage several times. I have done it twice. He has tried to get Pam to go upstairs on the small stage. She hasn't yet. Only very special girls do it. It only happens once a month. The men up there are the big shots in the black community, several civic leaders, two of the big drug dealers, the 8 gang leaders of the area, three city council men. Twenty-five of the most important men in the area. The girl who goes up on the small stage is to dance for them nude for an hour and then she belongs to them the rest of the night."

"My God Maggie, my wife will be tied to the crime bosses from now on if she does it."

"I know Dave that is the hang up for Pamala, and for me. All 25 bare cocks enjoy her. Carla was naked on the big stage at 6 pm. At 9 pm she moved up to the small stage. At 10 pm she became theirs, Dave. It is after 1 am now, so she has been theirs for 3 hours now, so they have all fucked Carla by now, so you can't stop it. He asked her to do it for him. I texted him at 6 pm and he texted back she was on the main stage naked looking great. I really didn't think she would move up and do the small stage, but Kyle thought she was ready to do it. I didn't hear anything at 9 pm. But he told me he didn't want you to know she might do it. And he lied to her that he had told you she might do it and if you called her by 9 pm he wouldn't let her do it. But he begged her to move to the small stage and that Pamala and I would never do it. She had agreed if you didn't call before 9 pm. He texted me at 10:30, and he says Carla is doing great.Better than half of them have been up inside her. She is now a hot wife and a true BBC little slut. They always video these events. I kissed her as one of the council men was fucking her and I told her they will ask her back next month to do this again and would she. Her reply was. "Oh my God yes, I never dreamed sex could be this exciting."

I took Lana back to her house and fucked her twice. We got up the next morning and we fucked again. She was fun. I was home before noon. At 3:10 pm I got a call from Maggie.

"Dave I just got a call from Kyle and he says he is dealing with things that are requests for Carla that are coming in. They have requests for her to dance in several places. Nude of coarse. She is very flattered. He says he is completely blown away at the requests for pictures of her. He says over a hundred have already been sent out. He will try to have her home late tonight."

I was in bed after 11 pm when I thought I heard something. The light came on and Carla sat on the edge of the bed.

"David, you are my husband and I love you. But I never believed I could feel this sexy. I held my breath last night that you would call before 9 pm. And then I knew it wouldn't matter. Kyle wanted me to do it for him and I wanted to. I was up on the small stage before 9 pm and at 9:30 they were fucking me. I fucked all 25 guys and I am on video doing it. I did a promo for the video today. They made over a thousand copies and mailed out over a hundred to men's groups around the country. Kyle and Pamala are down stairs. He wants you to take her and he wants me. I am going to do anything he wants for 6 months. Pam has agreed to be your wife until we figure it all out."

Carla left and the beautiful sexy warm Pamala came to my bed. Until they figured it all out.