The Fun Vacation to Sexy Central

Story Info
The spring break area for vacation
3.5k words
4.23
5.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided on our vacation long before we knew what we would run into. We reserved our rooms before we learned where we had done so was to be part of Spring Break this year. And even after we learned what we had done we felt we would be okay.

Rachel and I had been married for 7 years so we were only really a few years older than many of the kids on break. We married soon after Rachel had turned 18 and I was 23. So Rachel was 25 and I was just 30. We were settled into our rooms two days before the mass groups of kids arrived on the area. We had talked about what all we might have to contend with when the kids all came for their fun.

The first night we went out and we got a feel of how crazy they really were. The club we had chosen was packed with horny guys and hot chicks who were hot and drunk. Rachel and I were drinking a bit too. Guys were all over any female who was nice looking and sexy.

My wife Rachel is both so the guys were hot on her ass. My wife was very flattered the guys were after her sex. She feels way too old to be of interest to the young men who were showing her interest. And I understand how she feels after all she has been married seven years and has a 6 year old and a three year old. By 10;30 pm, the guys were all over my wife to dance and were trying very hard to seduce her. She was just a bit tipsy and very flattered they were doing so.

I also being a bit tipsy was very excited to see the guys doing so. And to see they were making some progress in doing so and it excited me lots to see how far Rachel might let it go before she pulled back. I had seen a couple of guys hands on her buttocks pulling her into their hard cocks. And she had given her pussy slow rides on the erection she was pulled into. Rachel had been a virgin when we had sex the first time.

I was pretty sure I was her first and her only. But we had been broken up for a time just before our wedding. Just before we said our vows she did admit that I was not the only guy to have her breasts bare. I was also not the only cock she has sucked. How much more she had done with another or others was left unsaid. I really didn't feel it mattered. I had caused the breakup and gotten cold feet.

But soon realized I loved her and could not stand to live without her. I was not swept up by the idea I might loose her or that she had gotten maybe very involved with another guy. She was. I knew from rumors that they had become very sexual. But I was not really sure which one. Rachel was seeing two guys.

Mike Mentral claimed he was fucking her. At least they were the rumors going around. Mike is a good friend of Rachel's from school a grade ahead of hers. They had run in the same circle in school and had dated each other briefly before moving on. Mike is a blonde blue eyed handsome young man. I knew he was someone she had been very attracted to.

But I also knew she was seeing Greg Bleer. A young man two years older than I am. He had also served three years in the service. Greg is tall very dark and good build. The dark is very dark, kinky black hair brown eyes and he is black. And I heard no rumors about sex with Greg. Which worried me just a bit. I had heard rumors about him and the white girls. Several of Rachel's friends it was very rumored had sport fucked Greg. And that he was very good in bed.

Anyway we were married and all the rumors stopped then. I really didn't know if Rachel had fucked either or both of her boyfriends. And I didn't feel it was truly important. Whether she had or not. Rachel is 5' 2" and 120 pounds of sexy female. her hips are round and sexy with breasts that balance nicely with her hips. The breasts being 36 C cups on her small frame. And she has been known to wear them loose with her nipples pointing very hard out in front. Which I will encourage if we are drinking. And she has been known to loose her bra in the restroom at times.

And so the night in question we were out at the dance during Spring Break she did ditch her bra in the ladies restroom. And I continued to watch as the young men were very determined to get into my wife's panties. There were 3 young men working on her very determined. Rachel was pressed by the three young men to stay out on the dance floor.

My wife had a white shirt on and as she came around under the lights out front I could see much more of her breasts than I had realized you could. Her areolas and her nipples were completely visible to everyone. I was surprised but very turned on that my wife was that sexually exposed for all to view.

As watched the young men were becoming more and more aggressive sexually. Pulling her hips more and more into their crotches. He had her right out front for two or three dances and one of the others had moved her farther in so it was more difficult to see them. I could catch glimpses of her between dancers now and then. As the dancers parted a bit more on a fast dance I got a slightly better view of my wife. As the guy she was dancing with turned a bit more with his back to me her front came more my way. Her front looked to be a little strange as she moved.

The front of her blouse looked to be more revealing? And then as she moved a bit more I saw one of her breasts was out completely in view. As she moved more I saw her pull the blouse wide open and back on her hips as she danced her bare breasts out bared for all who cared to see them. Oh my God I thought they are getting it done.

I knew there was a back door near the rear center. I wanted to see them move her over and slip out with her. I wanted to see her take the blouse completely off as he moved her back that way. And then she did it for him. She slipped out of it freeing them completely for him. I saw his hands move on them and his mouth too. And then two had her together. Both had hands all over her breasts pulling on her nipples and her breasts.

I could just see the third guy move in behind about where I knew the back door was. And then I could see them moving her his way. I held my breath as the three of them moved farther toward the third guy. And then they were gone. I moved back to the bar and ordered a drink. It was slow at that time and I leaned in near the guy tending bar.

"What is out back of this building do you know?"

"Sure there is an old trailer out back where the guys take the girls to fuck them. Actually there are several out there. I have seen the time they are all full. The three guys have been working on the little blonde in the white blouse all night. They just got her top off completely a few minutes ago. She has great tits. She finally gave in to them and the three of them slipped her out the back door. They work fast before they can change their minds. I have seen those three work lots of girls. She is going to fuck them now for sure. They won't let her change her mind now. They been out long enough now she is naked and one of them is fucking her. She with you? If so it is too late now been long enough you can't stop it. You might as well have a couple more drinks now. They'll have her out there a couple hours at least. There are about ten of them that work together on chicks. I know 4 more are here and they been working your little blonde hard and a dark haired girl that is a bit heavier than yours. But I saw her taken out an hour or more ago by two of the others. I saw the other two go our right after they took you blonde out. My bet is five hard cocks are in you blondes trailer with her."

"So you think five of them are going to fuck my wife?"

"Oh sorry man I had no idea she's your wife. Didn't you see they had her tits out bare and then move her out the back?"

"Ya I watched them work on her and I wanted to see if she'd do it."

"So you let them take her out to fuck her?"

"Ya, I knew the three were going to, but I had no idea the other two would fuck her too."

"No sorry man there are seven all together now. I saw the fat brunette come back inside a few minutes ago. Her tits were flopping all loose and used the two black guys had her out back for a while. But your wife is much better meat! I hope you are not very bad about black cocks being with her. Cause they will want lots of your old ladies pussy. How long before you return home?"

"We are here another two weeks yet."

"These guys are hooked up with a club down the road about two miles. And I can tell you now her pretty tits will look purely fine up on that stage down there. And her little pussy will become the main attraction down there the next couple of weeks. You might wanta go down with me and watch her. They are going to put on live fuck shows with her down there."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so man. Bring her back here tomorrow night. And watch what happens. She will be all sorry about tonight, but you bring her back here tomorrow night. By this time tomorrow night I will take you down to watch her pretty ass and tits dancing nude and them fucking her."

About four hours had gone by and I slipped outside and around the back. Four trailers sat out there but only one had lights on inside. I moved slowly over to the side of it. The widows were open and there was nothing over the widows. They were meant to be on full display when occupied fucking the girls. I wondered how many guys had watched them with her. I guessed the guys knew something was happening when the lights were all on. I moved back around near the rear door to see if Rachel was back there. There were maybe a dozen or so there.

"That little blonde is maybe the best looking chick to watch fuck like that ever. Man when that first black cock hit her I was so turned on I bout came in my jeans. She went crazy when her bottomed out in her. She couldn't get enough of them. I can't believe we watch nine mother fuckers fuck that little married bitch and 4 of them were blacks."

"Ya, she has a thing about blacks. You hear her say she had black cock before them?"

"Ya, she said they were broke up just before she married her husband. He broke it off and she was hurt and began dating some guy. She started right off giving him her pussy. She even let several of his friends watch him fuck her. He wanted her to let them all fuck her too. He got her to do it several times and he finally moved over and let one of his buddies move up and in her. And once it started they all got wet dick in her."

"Ya, but then how many times did she say she did it?"

"I don't think she said for sure, but it was several times. Ya and not always the same guys either."

"How many guys did she say fucked her all together?"

"She didn't really know for sure but she guessed over 30 different guys fucked her. And then he brought in the black guys. And she began to date the black guy."

"Ya, she said she fell for him. But he let his friends fuck her too."

"She said she wanted babies with him, but she couldn't be sure which knocked her up."

"I know but she said she took sperm from him a few times."

They were still talking when I went back inside. Rachel stood talking with my bartender.

"I told your wife we saw the guys take her out the back door and her pretty tits were showing."

"I was very drunk."

"Promise me you guys will come back tomorrow night Babe."

"I think I was a big enough fool tonight."

"Oh come on I told him we would come for a while, Honey."

"You really want us to?"

"Yes, I want to see my beautiful tits out bare again up there."

"Oh my God you saw me up there?"

"I have never seen your breasts look more beautiful, Babe."

"I am glad to hear you say that."

We slept late into the afternoon the next day and we ate a late afternoon meal. We had a cocktail about 5 pm. I began to prep Rachel about going back again to the dance club. She said she wasn't sure we should go back again tonight. I let her sit for a while and think about it. Finally about 6:30 pm I decided to push her a little.

"You had lots of fun last night Babe."

"Yes husband I did, lots of fun. Maybe too much fun even. I did things I shouldn't have."

"Oh I doubt that my Love. You looked so sexy and free, Honey. You looked so sexy."

"I really didn't make you think I was a slut? David they had my tits out on the dance floor."

"Yes and they looked so beautiful Rachel. I have never seen you as sexy."

"It was really exciting, David. Are you saying you were turned on by my slutty actions?"

"I can't tell you how turned on I was while I was watching them trying to seduce you."

"So you knew they were trying to fuck me and you were turned on by it. So are you saying it will turn you on if we go back again now. They want me to come down again tonight by 9 pm."

"Yes it would be very exciting to watch you again tonight, And to see your breasts out again. Only I would love to see you out front and center for all to enjoy your sexy beauty."

"David, they took me out to a trailer out back where you know what they do with girls."

"Rachel did you have fun and enjoy what happened?"

"David they made me a slut."

"A very sexy, sexual slut. But I ask if you enjoyed it."

"Yes I loved it. But David there were so many of them and they all enjoyed me."

"Would you enjoy doing it all again?"

"They want me to go down the road to another place and dance tonight."

"Yes, the bartender told me and if you do he will bring me down to watch you."

"Oh God David they want me to dance naked for them."

"Yes he told me it will be so sexy."

"Did he tell you what they might do to me?"

"No Baby, he told me exactly what will happen to you."

"And you want to watch me let them do me up on stage with everyone watching your wife do it?"

"Oh My God Rachel I want to watch you, his black hands on your breasts and when they pull your thighs wide apart and you guide his huge cock up into your pussy. Put on a good show and give it up for them completely."

"David you said them?"

"Yes I did several of them."

She went to get ready to go back to the dance club. We got down there at 9:30 pm. We had just got our first drink when a young black man pulled Rachel onto the dance floor. It wasn't long before he had her pulled up against his cock rubbing her pussy right on it. And his hands were locked firmly on the bare cheeks of her pretty buttocks. Her breasts were bare under her thin blouse and it was open nearly to her navel. I knew it wouldn't be long before my wife's breasts would be on display I hoped for all to enjoy them. And then they were fully exposed. He brought Rachel right around up front and her little top was gone. His hand had her short skirt up in front and two fingers up inside of her. The other hand was pulling one of her hard nipples.

"Two miles down the road you can watch us fuck this little bitch."

And they were gone. I walked back over to the bar and ordered another drink. My bartender smiled.

"Well husband of the foxy wife, we will go down in an hour. And watch her on stage. I was told it will be an event. The guy who had your wife nearly naked here told me that maybe ten guys are going to bare cock fuck her up on stage down there. He says they plan to show her spread with every black cock up in her little slit. They hope to get a few little college chicks up to fuck em on stage too. He said there are maybe 300 people down there. Maybe 30 white couples. They hope to get a few of those white wives up too. We have seen some really drunk husbands encourage the little wife to dance with the big boys. They even have cheered the little white wife to go a bit too far and she takes a big black one right there."

We had a couple more drinks before we headed down there.

I knew Rachel would be naked up on stage but I was still shocked to see her completely naked in front of that many people and she seemed to be completely within her element. I was not distracted from her nudity in any way but I did notice several groups of middle aged couples where the guys seemed to be very excited with women within their groups and teasing some of these women. We had a table reserved right down front to watch the show and again I was surprised. I was the King to watch his Queen become the whore for this black club. And within minutes of our arrival her show began.

Rachel was soon joined by a black man who was a stark contrast to her white beautiful body with his black body and his very impressive erection. They danced together with the sexually suggestive movements of lovers. And as their contact became more and more he suddenly moved behind her and pulled my wife back against him and as he did so he bent his knees so his erection came up perfectly under her wide spread thighs right up under her vagina. She reached down and grasp him and move it into the wetness of her womanhood and in breathless silence he pushed slowly up inside of her.

The crowd went crazy as we all watch him begin to fuck her. The information my bartender friend had gotten was very good as for over the next hour we watch exactly ten black men enjoy my wife sexually with the perfect view of each man's penis entering and engaging sexually with her vagina. She was just as excited with the tenth as her first lover.

My wife was soon seated beside my at our table with nearly as much of her body on display except for panties with a pad in her crotch to cover the fluids running from her vagina as several of the lovers had graced her with sperm.

Soon after Rachel joined us, we were delighted to see a tall long legged blonde woman enter the ramp up to the stage where my wife had just come off of. And she was soon nude dancing for the crowd.