Things Can Change Quickly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_

Nothing else was said for sometime after and soon we left the riverside and began to short walk back up the town's high street towards the station and buses. At first, we all walked in a close square while the three girls talked and I just walked along with a bemused, happy smile on my face. I felt like I was in another world for a little while.

That only lasted until we reached the bus stop and found Rose hugging Sam. "We're off to Sara's," Rose informed both Sam and I. I opened my eyes wide as I realised that I would be left alone with Sam for the first time since we emerged from the woods. "Damian..." I heard my name through my thoughts, "Damian, give me a hug, I'm going." I shook my head, looked at Rose, hugged her and then hugged Sara. I'm pretty sure I mumbled goodbye at some point as well.

Rose and Sara crossed the road into the station and I watched them as they left, too scared to look to my left where Sam was standing. We were there for a good minute and I half expected in that time for Sam to break the ice or say something to me to make me even more uncomfortable. She seemed content on letting the silence remain awkwardly. I'm pretty sure she was always scheming, even by letting there be so much silence or no words or actions at all.

That silence and not looking at Sam was kept up right until the point when the bus arrived and my instinct was the stand back and let Sam onto the bus first. I followed her immediately, almost bumping into her as I was sure she stopped suddenly on purpose. I raised an eyebrow at her as she glanced at me before she sat down on one of the only two empty seats on the bus and I sat beside her. I tried to look away but she began to speak and I had no choice but to look at her. "You should let ladies go first more often."

I did not understand the statement at first as I raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you talking..." then I realised what she meant. She went down on me and then I allowed her to get on the bus first. She could turn anything into something sexual. She was the biggest flirt I had ever met. I was not.

"When do you return the favour anyway?" she asked, like it was not some sort of big deal. I, on the other hand, almost choked on my own breath as I opened my eyes wide at her, "what? You think I don't expect an orgasm-by-orgasm basis?" She didn't even seem to care that we were in a public place. I tried to hush her but she just ignored me and carried on trying to embarrass me, "so, when?"

I kept my voice much lower but tried to respond in a way which would not seal away any chance of getting with Sam again. She was a slut, but that did not mean that I would ever get to be with her again -- I was hopeful more than anything. "When do you suppose?" I could flirt, right?

I think I surprised Sam with what I said because it took her a little while to come up with a response of her own. "Hmm..." she flexed a little in her seat so her chest pressed out suggestively, "how about now?" I was about to ask her what she was talking about when she got up, pushed past me and grabbed my hand. She led us off the bus without a single word from me. It took me a second to realise but we were actually at my stop anyway and apparently, she lived no more than a few houses down. How I had never seen her or met her, I'll never know.

I went to walk away to my house, careful not to act like I was to assume anything was about to happen between us. She pulled on my hand and dragged me the other way and I almost tripped as I turned myself around and walked down the street behind her. She led us not far away and then got to her garden gate and pushed it open to lead me up the path to her front door.

It was happening. A girl that I had just met a few hours before was now about to take me into her house so that we could carry on our sexual exploits that we had started in a public place not long before. I gulped and tried to speak but instead mumbled something that no one could under my breath as Sam pushed her key into the door and let us both into the hallway.

"What?" she asked, as she closed the door behind us and we stood in the hallway awkwardly together. She did not say anything else or search for an answer to her question as she threw her bag from her shoulder and onto the stairs. "Come on then," she said as we reached the door to her living room, "seduce me."

She was a tease and she thrived off of being in an awkward situation with me. She gave me a sly smile, titled her head and raised both her eyebrows so she could entice me into the room. She wanted me to pretend like I was going to seduce her but she was certainly still seducing me. Not that any seducing needed to be done for me, I was more than willing to do anything. She seemed to want me to do something though as she sat down, perched on the edge of the seat and crossed her legs. She wanted me to what? Did she want me to uncross her legs? What was I suppose to do anyway?

"I've never done this..." I said, before immediately turning red, well aware that I was killing the mood and possibly the chance of seeing and feeling more of Sam.

Sam put her elbow on her knee and held her chin as she looked at me with another sly smile, "I'm not giving you any pointers... you owe me one though."

My next actions were a little bit robotic as I heaved a heavy breath in an attempt to compose myself as I too sat down on the couch and took a few seconds before I chose my action. I raised my right hand and reached across my body until I slip my fingers under her hair and lean towards her to kiss her lightly. I withdrew almost as soon as my lips touched hers. She spoke, choosing my actions for me, "that's it, that's exactly it." She nodded at me. I felt like she was my teacher for a few seconds and I was her very inexperienced student. In a way, that wasn't far from the truth.

When I kissed her again I was able to reach out with my left hand and rest the palm on her side, feeling the shape of the curve in her body. I kissed her for much longer and much more confidently than the first time, feeling with each passing second that I was doing the right thing. I continued to think that, right until the point that Sam suddenly pulled away and I thought for sure that I had screwed something up with her. I felt a sudden release of tension as she instead pulled her white top over her head and revealed her bra clad chest that was beneath.

That chest was probably the single greatest thing I had ever seen up until that point in my short life. Her breasts needed to be barely pushed up to form cleavage as they attempted to spill free from the confines of the dark material. I could just about see the beginning of hardened nipples through the material and anything else I saw was soon gone as I felt myself instinctively lean forward and begin to kiss Sam again. The kiss began to evolve quickly as our mouths began to open and our tongues began to play with one another. They wrapped around each other as we shared our saliva and want for sexual release. As the kiss continued, I leant forward further, pushing some of my weight onto Sam as she leant back until her head rested against the arm of the sofa we were seated on.

The hand that I had on the back of her neck brushed down her shoulder and then down her arm again. The back of my fingers danced lightly against the skin until I was able to move inwards and feel the area just below her bra. I rubbed my thumb against the skin and a low moan was emitted into my mouth from Sam's gratifying body. I could still feel the nerves of the encounter getting to me as I was slow to take my hand upwards. Slowly, my palm was able to move upwards over the material of her bra so that the bottom of my palm where my hand and wrist were about to meet could push gently inside her cleavage. Her breasts were firm, they hardly moved under my hand but they felt so good, even over the material of her bra.

The moan I received as I squeezed for the first time was stronger than that of the first one. I did not bring my head away as I leant over and into her. Her breathing grew heavier as her chest pushed further out with each separate intake of breath. I could not see it but I could hear her moving her hands lower, her arms over mine until she was able to unbuckle her jeans and open them up in a suggestive manner.

That was when we finally parted lips for the first time in what felt like a very long time. She looked at me with another smile but this one did not seem to be so full of sly behaviour but instead it looked like hunger. Like she was expecting, excited for what she knew she was about to get from me. She darted her eyes downwards as I stared into them, still supporting myself as I leant over her. I knew what I had to do, but doing it was another matter. Other than to kiss, I had never used my lips on a woman before. I did not know where my tongue should stimulate or where my lips should caress. I think on some level, Sam knew that and for the first time since she started this entire awkward situation, she was helpful. She sat up slightly, and I followed as she put her arms around her own back and unclasped her bra so it fell forward off of her shoulders and then to the floor beneath us as she discarded it.

"Don't leave me disappointed..." she warned me in her flirtatious tone. Somehow I also knew it was a caring and guiding tone. One that would teach me yet would still make everything sexy and not ever at the cost of her own personality. She was going to be one hell of a sexual mate -- one hell of a first sexual mate.

I feared disappointing her but everything to that point had been down to instinct. It had been down to doing whatever I wanted in the hope that she would like it too. I followed that same mantra as I leant forward again but instead of pressing my lips to hers, I planted a kiss directly on her nipple. I could feel it hard under my lips and I took that as a good sign as I pulled it away from the skin with the suction of my lips until it 'popped' free of my mouth. I felt my hand go to her lower back as I did so and then felt her raise her chin and shiver slightly as I repeated the same action on her other nipple.

That was when she began to talk to me more. To direct me more as she threw out the 'seduce me' and went back to being the Sam that was more naturally. The natural Sam was more than happy to be in a position where she could direct and control. She was not dominating but suggestive as she spoke to me. She made me feel like each thing was because of my achievements to do the last so well. "Take my clothes off," she suggested as I pulled my head from her chest and looked at her in the eye confidently for possibly the first time yet, "I want you to see all of me." I wanted to see all of her as well, so I had no complaints.

I did not complain at all as I, in silence, descended to my knees as she had done earlier for me and nestled between her legs. I raised my hands to the side of her open jeans and tugged on the material as she raised her arse until she was able to wriggle out of the tight fitting garment and take her panties with it. As I pulled her jeans free from her bare feet and returned my eyes upwards once again, I saw for the first time just what I had managed to accomplish on that day. From zero to hero was an understatement for me, as far as I was concerned.

I don't know what I had been expecting to be between her legs but what I saw was the most glorious image. She was cleaned shaved (apparently it was not just in porn they did that) and had puffy pink lips that were neat and tidy. She looked after herself, perhaps because in her own self-admission, she was slut. I slid my eyes up her body from my new position and let me eye take in every bit of uncovered flesh that was now completely at my disposal. I could do whatever I pleased with her -- I was just hopeful that she would be pleased. As my eyes found her face, I could see a strand of free hair lying across her face as she stared at me with that hungry smile I had seen briefly.

That smile told me everything I needed to know as I raised my hands to her knees and pushed with my palms so her legs opened a little further for me. My lips pressed for her skin again. Her skin was smooth but hot as I kissed her inner thigh and pecked upwards slightly as my hands went inwards towards the pink price at the end. A prize which, as much as I desired it, scared me. It was a good kind of fear though, more apprehension which came to a head as my lips pressed their first kiss on her mound, randomly almost. I followed it with a second, third and forth with each receiving satisfying sounds and movements from Sam.

Then I finally found it. That one place on her body which would melt her into a quivering mess and make her lose control for once. Her clit was poking out at the top, unburied from its hood, begging me to administer it the same loving treatment that I had given the rest of her womanhood thus far. I did not hesitate. I was unsure of myself, that was true and I had no idea if what I was doing was in fact right or wrong. I did not even know if there was a right and wrong. If there was a definite right and wrong though, kissing her clit definitely appeared to be right as the moment my lips found her pleasurable spot, her body gave a quick jolt of excitement.

I heard her giggle as I repeated the action and flicked my tongue lightly across it. Halfway through another giggle, she gasped and took sudden intake my breath as my lips suctioned her clit into my mouth. I covered my teeth with my lips and rolled her clit between my lips as I felt fit. Then I felt her hand descend and grip my hair tightly, pushing me into her pussy and giving me a reinsurance that I was doing the right thing. Her knees raised either side of my head so her feet were on the sofa and her heels were against her arse. The movements and the sounds gave me new vigour to press down harder on her clit and roll it around more.

As the seconds past, her breathing became heavier still and I could hear her almost panting as she tried to keep herself in control with a hand still buried in my hair. She remained with that control until about two seconds after I slipped my middle finger inside her, about two knuckles deep. With a large moan, different parts of her body moved with extreme speed to a new position. Her legs kicked out and bent over my shoulders and ankle locked around my neck while her other hand joined the first in my hair and she leant forward so I was in almost darkness. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all I heard for a few seconds before she finally loosened up again from her explosive orgasm and stared down at me as I brought my tongue away, "now get your clothes off and fuck me."

She was controlling but it was not quite an order. Rather, she was telling me what she wanting and without a hesitation telling me that I could have exactly what I wanted. I was about to lose my virginity to someone I had met a few hours ago. All I had to do with fuck her right then, right there. I was not going to tell her 'no,' I can assure you. So, standing up, I removed my clothes as she idly rubbed her clit again as she caught her breath back and stared at me. "I don't have a condom," I said, realising that my virginity loss could about to be in jeopardy.

"Do you really think I'm not on the pill?" she asked me, a definite drag of sarcasm riveting through her voice.

"Fair point..." I said, giving her a sly smiling as I called her a slut in not so many words, "going to help me?" I said that, with the intention of sounding like I was actually confident and had some sort of control over at least myself, but in truth I was just trying to get her to tell me what to do or even better -- do it for me.

No such luck obviously. "No," she said, narrowing her eyes at me, "I want you to fuck me." She had no hesitations like me. She was fucking with me though, and I am pretty sure that she was aware of it. Maybe she was testing me?

"Okay," I said, a slight crack in my voice this time, definitely giving the game away to which she did not respond, "I'll fuck you." I was telling myself that I was going to do that. Not her. Taking my cock in my hand, I stepped forward to where she was leant back on the chair. As she saw me more, she moved her hand away from masturbating herself and slid down the sofa slight so she was on the edge where I could stand between her legs. I took the cue and bent slightly, feeling my hand shaking as I moved towards her.

She continued not to help of course as she stared at me and just smiled what I can only describe as a very sensual smile. I stared back at her, unsure of where else I was supposed to put my eyes. Then I took the plunge, lowering my cock and pushing the head at her entrance which offered little resistance as I slid into the wet cavity. Her eye lids fluttered and her smile turned from seductive to victorious, aware that she was taking my virginity I assumed. I leant forward, easing myself into her further and putting my head to the side of hers where her tongue flicked out and tickled my earlobe and she whispered into my ear, "Have I been the kind of girl who likes it slowly so far?" The sound of her seductively whispering could have made me cum right there but I fought it off to groan lowly as I pushed my hips until I was fully inside her and was able to raise them again comfortably and to my surprise, naturally.

I repeated the action and could feel Sam's hands in my hair and her mouth caressing my ear as she sucked the lobe into her mouth and bit on it lightly. "Come on," I heard her say again as one of those hands fell to grab my arse and push me into her. I was scared but I knew what I had to do at the same time and took a few seconds to build the courage before I drove into her the first time. Then I pushed into her quick and hard a second time to which she groaned loudly into my ear followed by another, more strained whisper: "that's it." Then I did it again and again until I was pistoning in and out of her, aware that I would not last long at that speed. She seemed to have less worries as her arms locked around my neck, apparently no longer needed to spur me on and her legs locked around my back so she was hanging onto me.

"You liked getting fucked?" I whispered into her ear, each syllable followed by a thrust as I spoke with confidence that I had found somewhere in the previous ten seconds.

"Yes..." she struggled and I smiled, "your cock," the words random, "I'm gonna..." the slightest of pauses before she changed her mind, "I'm cumming." The 'm' in 'cumming' was prolonged as she squeezed herself against me and seemed to hold on for dear life, her breasts pressing into me as her body involuntarily tried to lift up and into me above her.

I felt her tighten around my member, groan further into my ear and then settle back down beneath me just as I pushed for a final time into her and felt the sweet release of my own orgasm. My balls tensed up before explosively firing out jets of cum into her snatch. She squealed and giggled into my ear as I let out a low moan and tried to push into her a few more times before finally being able to open my eyes which I had clamped shut and lifting my head, triumphantly.

-

I am not sure at what point during sex you have lost your virginity but once I felt the last of my seed leave my sack, I was certain that I had managed it. Pulling out of Sam, I looked her once more in the eye and she smiled an open mouthed, panting smile at me. I sat down next to her, leaning forward and rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands. I struggled to make my breathing go back to normal as the brilliance of the last few moments slipped away so that normality could resume.

"You alright?" I heard a concerned voice say, "What's wrong?"