All Comments on 'Things Happen at Weddings Ch. 06'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot

Waiting for maddie and her dad fck.

Daddy can suck maddie's big tits and same maddie can have his dad big cock.

Taboo is hot as hell!!

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Very hot & kinky!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice interlude, hopeinh for hot action in the next part. Glad that things happen at weddings is going on

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh how we have waited for 5 1\2 months for this 6th chapter, thank you by, the way, it was well worth it. Hope Maddie has made up her list of the first Three, or four men she has in her mind to cuckold her good old (new) husband with. We all know the first man will be Colin, and with this being the most Humiliating person his younger brother. Alex could suggest the next most Humiliating fucker, could be Maddie very own father with Alex being there to unlock him, (that she didn't know Alex was locked up), so she can Humiliate both Madrid's father, and her husband Graham by doing this! Her father's being caged by his daughter's best BFF. Just love the all the different ways this story can go, please keep writing and soon..

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...