All Comments on 'Things Happen at Weddings Ch. 08'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hoping to get dad with her daughter maddiee thats erotic

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After 7 chapters in Fetish, you post the number 8 in LW? Really?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh sorry glad that you decided to continue with this story after 4 months! There are so many different ways this story can go, with all of the female Dominance. Pretty sure Maddie is going let his brother fuck her, in front of her husband. I'm hoping Alex shares with Maddie that she has her father locked up in a chastity cage. Maybe even Humiliate him by having him eat a cream pie from his wife and daughter's pussy, that would be so hot! Please keep writing on this great story..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t post in loving wives you retard!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

What is it with you and Virginia Slims? Does the tobacco company pay you to plug their shit? Are you paid extras for mentioning them? The fuck is wrong with you? This feels more like you have an obsession for Virginia Slims than for anything else? Maybe you need to see a therapist for your problem.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months agoAuthor

Yeah, well, I won't do that again. I knew LW was full of trolls, but I hoped maybe some of the cuckolding fans who *aren't* sociopaths might find me, and my other stories, that way. Years ago, when I first discovered this site, some of my favorite writers posted there. And, what's with someone's fixation on Virginia Slims cigarettes? There was no reference to a brand of cigarettes here. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If the only fucking thing, that reader saw was the "Slims cigarettes" in the whole story, forget the Loser. The rest of us enjoyed the continuation of the story..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So happy that the story is going on. Maddie and Alex are planning the next steps to humiliate and tease their men. Can barely wait for the next chapter(s)!!!

kuskiekuskie7 months ago

Five stars! I hope we'll have another chapter very soon (no matter with or without cigaretts...). Please author!

Oh... btw, it's LW for sure!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

It takes a real sociopath to write something like this, and an even more sociopathic person to enjoy it. Abuse of and bt the mentally challenged is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actually you did reference Virginia Slim cigarettes on the final page of ch. 08 when Candace Bridges smoked a half a pack during oral sex . Personally I'm not offended if you often make mention of a certain product brand name , I know your not a paid advertiser plugging for pesos . I certainly don't understand why whackdoodle got so offended by it . Perhaps he only smokes Cambridge or Montego or some other cheapie or maybe he rolls his own using bulk pipe tobacco and cigarette tubes because he can't afford a premier brand like Marlboro , Camel , Winston or Virginia Slims and he gets angry at people who can . In regards to your story it's fantastic and hot , a real page turner and I can't wait to read more . 5 stars and a standing ovation with an encore request

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It figures that 26thnc would chime in on this. Total fucking wack job. You gotta keep this going. One of the best cuckold angst stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, i was sleeping on this story. Found you through the "My Father Visits" series and this was a realy good too !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...