Things Just Happened

Story Info
Double Ceremony.
1.9k words
3.56
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may contain: Group, FF, Trans, FMF, MF

*****

It's been a few weeks since I've spoken to Sammi and Dana. I do miss them a lot...then this morning my cell phone rang. I saw the caller ID was from area code 845 and I knew it was from Sammi

"Hello."

"Hello. Lisa it's Sammi. How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you, Dana and Marcy?"

"We are all fine. We all miss you."

"I miss you guys so much."

"I'm glad you said that. I think I have a solution to that problem though."

"Really? Please tell me."

"First, Marcy divorced her husband."

"Good for her."

"Second, Dana and I decided to get married."

"Congratulations. You two women are perfect together. When?"

"We haven't picked a date yet. We wanted to speak to you first."

"Why me?"

""Because we want you to give Dana away at our wedding."

"Wow...I would love to do that. Anything you want."

"Are you available on the 12th of May, Mother's day? It's four months away. Would that be a problem?"

"Where is the wedding going to be."

"We haven't decided yet."

"I have an idea. How would you like to have it here, at my place? It's big enough, with a big back yard. The weather should be nice and if it isn't, we can do it inside, depending on the number of people you invite."

"That's very generous of you. Dana and I were thinking of only a few friends...it could work."

"Then it's settled. May 12th at my place."

"Ok. I'll tell Dana and Marcy."

"Great. Hey, why don't the three of you come down next week to see the place...make it over the weekend."

"Sounds good. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know. Thanks. Bi."

"Bi."

The next afternoon my cell phone rang and it was Sammi. She told me that Dana and Marcy said having the wedding at my place would be ideal and they thanked me.

I asked her if they were able to come down next week and she said they would come. I gave her my address and chatted a bit before we hung up.

I was so excited. I had a few months to get the house in order so it wouldn't be chaotic getting everything done at the last minute.

Over the next few months I had everything in order. I made arrangements to have the wedding catered. The guest rooms would cleaned and new sheets would be put on the beds and I will still have a couple of months to relax.

Saturday morning rolled around pretty quickly and as I was preparing breakfast for myself I heard a car horn. I looked out and there were the girls getting out of their car. I rushed out to greet them and after hugging and kissing I brought them inside.

I brought them all upstairs and showed them their rooms and where they could put their stuff. A quick tour and we were ready for breakfast. After we ate, we cleaned up, then I showed them the huge backyard where the wedding will be held if the weather cooperates. If it didn't then the wedding would be held in my spacious living room. They loved everything and were so pleased with the arrangements.

Sammi asked about John and I told them that he was out of town but would try to come by tomorrow.

We sat in the den and chatted and then Sammi dug into her pocketbook and pulled out a batch of Polaroid pictures that were taken when I visited with them awhile back. As we looked at them we laughed at some of the positions we were in and the good time we all had.

I asked Marcy how she was and I told her I was sorry to hear about her situation. She smiled and said it was a long time coming and having good friends like Sammi and Dana made the experience tolerable. Then she added, "It makes my life easier as I can visit the girls anytime for some loving."

We all laughed.

After a bit I said, "Sammi, where are you two going on your honeymoon?"

"Lisa, Dana and I had been thinking about it and we came up with something that is quite different."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"We were thinking of having our honeymoon with you and Marcy at our place for a week. What do you say?"

Marcy and I looked at each other. Then Marcy replied, "Do you really want us with you on your honeymoon?"

Dana replied, "Good gracious yes."

I responded, "That's very flattering but don't you women want some privacy?"

Sammi said, "Look, Dana and I have been together for quite awhile and you two have become our friends as well as lovers so why shouldn't we all enjoy our honeymoon together...but that's up to you."

I looked at Marcy and smiled and said, "Ok. If that's what you want, we will be with you on your honeymoon."

We then went over the plan. We figured immediately after the ceremony at my place, we would spend the night at my place and then the next day go up to their place for the rest of the week.

We then had some champagne and celebrated when I realized the wedding was going to be in a few months.

"I will take care of all the arrangements on my end. Sammi, you and Dana get your place ready for the honeymoon. Marcy, I can pick you up a few days before and bring you to my place to help with the finishing touches and of course stay over."

They all said that it sounds like a plan and everything was set. We were all excited.

Once that was all settled I invited everyone up to my bedroom. It didn't take long before we were all naked and in bed. Sammi's and Dana's cocks were rock hard and I so looking forward to enjoying them both. I quickly took Sammi in my arms and we started making out. In an instant she had her cock in my cunt and was fucking me hard. I looked over and saw Dana fucking Marcy in her ass. As I was being pounded by Sammi I thought to myself how lucky I was. In a short time Sammi shot her cum in me. As I rested briefly, I could tell that Dana must have cum in Marcy's ass.

As Sammi and Dana rested, I wasted no time in moving over to Marcy. We hugged and kissed and made out. Our bodies pressed together. My fingers in her cunt and her fingers in mine. We fingered each other until we both had orgasms. As we lay together in each other's arms I said to Marcy, "I think I love you."

Marcy replied, "I love you Lisa."

I smiled and replied, "Do you want to? Will you be my wife?"

Marcy smiled knowing what I meant and replied, "Oh God, yes."

We stopped and we jointly said, "we are going to get married."

Sammi and Dana were stunned and then congratulated us. I got on my back as did Marcy and Dana mounted me and Sammi mounted Marcy and we both got fucked. In fact we both got fucked the entire night. It was the girl's way of congratulated us.

The next morning Marcy and I discussed the arrangements and asked the girls if we could make it a double wedding and they said yes.

Then Marcy and I discussed living arrangements after we got married. As we were discussing them Sammi said, "I just had a thought. Look, since we are good friends and enjoy each other immensely why don't we all live together in one big house?"

I replied, "That sounds like a good idea but where would we live?"

We all discussed the situation which seemed to hit a roadblock. Then I thought about it and said, "I have the answer."

I said, "The three of you live and work in Newburgh. I, on the other hand travel in Westchester for my work. I can easily sell my house and travel for work up where you are, so that wouldn't be a problem. We can get a big house where you are."

Marcy said, "Yes, I can sell my place."

Sammi replied," We can sell ours too."

So, it was settled. There was going to be a double wedding and we would all sell our houses and buy a big house for all of us to share.

Over the next couple of months, in between getting ready for the wedding, our houses went up for sale and we found a big house that would be perfect for all of us.

Surprisingly, in a short time we were able to sell all three houses for cash, mainly because we lowered the asking prices just to get them sold. We purchased the big house right before we were all married. The timing was perfect as the wedding was next month.

John oversaw whatever work was needed on our new house and the work was completed a week before the wedding. He even arranged for most of our belongings were moved into the house before we moved in. Everything was all set.

As the days got closer, I went and picked up Marcy. Over the next two days everything was done..Marcy and I had two nights to ourselves and we made the most of them. We were in bed the whole time, making out and loving one another. I had even bought some large dildos, vibrators, anal beads and more fun items for us to use on each other.

The wedding day was finally here and the four of us got married. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding and that night Sammi and Dana fucked the night away while my new wife and I did the same.

The next day we drove north to our new bigger home. As soon as we got there the sex started. Our honeymoon never stopped Sammi and Dana fucked me and Marcy all night and day. I loved watching my new wife taking their cocks in her cunt. And she loved seeing me taking their cocks in my holes.

The honeymoon still goes on and the four of us enjoy one another whenever the opportunity arises. And, the best part is that we all enjoy it. Being naked is a must for all of us. I never refuse their sexual needs.

One night in particular was fucking amazing. It started out with me and Marcy in bed in 69. I was on top of my wife. We were fucking around about 30 minutes when I felt a cock sliding into my ass. I didn't bother to see whose cock it was but it felt bigger. In a few minutes I felt cum spurting into my cunt. It was then that I saw it was John. "What are you doing up here?"

He smiled and replied, "Fucking you and soon your new wife."

We stopped and he told me that the girls invited him up for the weekend as a surprise. Just then the girls popped in and Sammi and Dana both said, "Surprise!!! We hope you both enjoy a new cock for this weekend. We'll see you both later. Enjoy!"

Marcy and I had John the whole time he was here. When the three of us finished, Sammi joined us and as John had his cock in Marcy's ass while I was being eaten by Marcy. Then Sammi got her cock in John's ass and was fucking him. I love watching their balls touching with East thrust by Sammi. Dana then came in and got her cock in Sammi's ass and started fucking her. It was an amazing sight.

The honeymoon never ended. Pussies and cocks were available to everyone...