Traveling With Sexy Friends

Story Info
Story of our first time with another couple.
17.9k words
4.33
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Mr and Mrs A

Disclaimer: "All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

This was a long time coming. People talk about love at first sight, but what is really hard is long and paced love. People who slowly realize that they cannot be without each other. That was the case of Andy and Di, It was a spring/fall relationship, 17 years apart. And they met when Di was only 18 years old... she was now 25, and still in school.

Di was aware of Andy's kinks, and having been his friend for over 7 years, she knew everything about him. At first she was furious about Andy's sneakiness... Of showing strangers her naked body. Those pictures and videos were only for him!... and she wanted to erase them all.

But given her background (she used to be an exotic dancer), He made her realize that it was nothing she hadn't done before, plus he was careful about hiding their identities.

She asked for a password just thinking about erasing all of that content online.. then she would need to find where he kept his backup flash drives.

But as she logged in she read one message in flickrmail. it was from Aspen doll.. "Strange name" Di thought.

Curiosity prompted her to open the file, and she realized the large number of messages between Andy and this couple. She read a few and realized that there was nothing strange, only two horn dogs talking about sexual preferences and experiences, but in a polite and smart fashion. "No surprise there" Di thought by realizing that it was Andy she was thinking about... He was always polite and a gentleman, but she knew of his darker/naughtier side. It was what had attracted her to him. A man who knew what he wanted and how to get it, but not arrogant only very confident of his abilities to achieve his goals.

She read other messages from other couples and realized that there was this underground society of couples of successful individuals who apparently did not have anything else to do than talking about how sexy women were and the kinds of adventures they would love to have.

Di's pussy was getting wet. She was used to only gross comments from the typical client at the strip club... not educated and rough, here there were all these men and women talking about sex openly and intelligently. It was a turn on.... a big one.

She hesitated a little and instead of deleting the content of that account she composed a short message to Aspen doll... The woman was just fantastic... how much older than her?... she guessed at most 10 years, but in perfect shape and with breast larger than hers.

She logged out and just smiled as she closed the cover of the ipad.

The next day Andy texted her "Did you contact the Aspen's?"

She texted back "yes"

"And did you mean what you said?" Andy texted back exactly 30 seconds after she hit the send button.

"yes, are you surprised?" Di replied after a few minutes... she did not like to seem eager.

There was not response after that... she could not concentrate in campus, and it was a special time as she needed to decide where she was going to do her residence, and she was thinking if this was a good idea... but something inside of her gave her a sense of safety. The plan included a couple a married man and her... what could possibly go wrong? These are smart men, and they are not going to mess up their lives.. and if they want to explore... heck... why not?

Chapter 2: The "Talk"

It was close to midnight and Di was starting to worry. Had she upset Andy? No, no way... she reacted exactly the way she new would please him? then why the fucking delay?...

She fell asleep holding her cellphone just in case it rang... the whole night passed and nothing.

Then a day, and another.. something was definitely wrong... Andy was always asking her how her day was.. if she was alright, but she he was the one that set up the pace... she knew that she could get him into trouble if she texted him at the wrong time... they had perfected the way that they communicated with each other.

The he finally sent him a text asking her to have lunch. This was not a surprise, whenever they could they would go out and have lunch or brunch, she asked him what was all the secrecy and he just said "we need to talk".

They got into the sushi place they both liked and sat in the room in the back, the private room where the owners of the restaurant knew that they prefer, it was pretty much obvious what was going on, but everybody just ignored the fact and made it look normal.. plus the sashimi was to die for.

"Well, what do you say we take a short vacation?". Asked Andy casually.

"And where to this time? driving or flying?"

"Well the choices would be flying or swimming I guess"...

"To Bora-Bora!!??" Di said obviously excited. They had been talking about these over the water bungalows forever, and they have never made it a reality.

"Well you know how my family goes to visit my wife's parents in my home country, this means that we have time to go out, and We think Bora-Bora is a perfect destination"

"We think?" Di seemed lost.. who is "We".

"Oh! yes I forgot to tell you... well remember that message that you sent to the Aspen's?, they are the reason that I did not contact you earlier... let me remind you what you wrote to them"

Andy took his iphone out and logged into the flickr app via the hidden browser. The message she had sent was still there and read "You are really a doll, and I would love to suck those big nipples of yours... love -D"

Andy continued: "So Mr Aspen wrote me back asking if I was playing around and I told him the whole story... so since we have been thinking about this for a very long time, it did not take time at all to agree on our little vacation. We think that Bora Bora would make an excellent destination for all of us to meet, and well.. who knows maybe you will get a chance to suck those nipples... it would be hot, and I know you have done it in the past also with a horny couple... so what do you say?"

"And do you expect me to have sex with them?" Di looked at Andy with incredulous eyes.

"Of course not!, I don't expect anything but having a good time, but if you get horny all of the sudden... I am not going to get in your way... or maybe I will" and Andy slowly started touching her inner leg and whispered on Di's ear... after all we are a couple now right?

Chapter 3: Brooke and Tom

Brooke was parking her car after a strategy meeting. "It has been a long day" -she thought.

Brooke was an early 40's woman with the body of a 20 year old. Tall, blond hair, green eyes and breast that refused to bow to gravity. She liked to stay in shape, not only it is healthy, but for her line of work in software sales it gave her an edge.

Most senior management came from a technical background, and while now successful, they were never the most appealing men at school, so every time they have the chance to talk to a prom queen so to speak, they would listen to what she had to offer.

But that was only to get her foot on the door. Her intelligence and deep knowledge of the intricacies of Markov chains, machine learning, data mining and linear algebra set her apart. She not only understood human nature, but also the technical challenges her customers faced. B.B. -Tom used to call her- for Beauty and Brains.

And because of that, she was too imposing to most men. And to be honest, she would get bored by the superficiality of most. Attractive men though she was only something pretty to look at, and they could not provide any stimulant conversation, while others were very smart but did not take good care of themselves.

One night when she was waiting at O'Hare in the middle of a storm and her flight cancelled, a man had called her attention. Well dressed, blue eyes, Slightly older than her in his late forties maybe.. He was smiling looking at pictures of children but he was not wearing a wedding band.

Both their flights were cancelled and both were checking in at the Hilton Hotel attached to the main terminal. The stroke a conversation and had a few drinks at the restaurant, and their friendship started. It turns out that they lived in the same city. He was into real state and had to travel to meet with clients, architects and prospective buyers.

This was a different world Brooke was used to and Vice Versa. but deep down they both shared the same goals aspirations and approach to life.

It has been close to 7 years now that they have been living together. and both were happy to have found each other.

As she is opening the door and and waling upstairs, Tom surprised her by appearing from nowhere and holding her waist.

"How was work?" Tom asked her... "Did they buy into your strategy?"...

"Yes" -Brooke sighed... "You are looking at the future VP of Mergers and Acquisitions".

"I am so happy for you!" -Tom exclaimed honestly happy for her "I know that this is something you have been working on for a long time, it was time you got what you deserved, this is a great opportunity to celebrate. How would you feel going to Bora-Bora for a week?"

Brooke turned around, Tom was still holding her waist, and nibbling on her neck. "Bora-Bora?", Sounds like fun... I was planning to take some time off in between positions and while it gets announced, Bora-Bora sounds amazing".

Then Brooke gave a suspicious glance to Tom... "Now wait a minute Mister... am I talking to Tom? or Mr Aspen?"

Mr Aspen was the pseudonym Tom used in a picture sharing site called Flickr. While they both loved each other and had wonderful careers. Sensuality was something that they enjoyed sharing with others. Brooke served as a willing partner and model to most of Tom's pictures, and they had a following of singles, males, females, couples who enjoyed commenting at Brooke's impressive body.

They both had been talking with "Private". Well his real name was Andy, and they had become close friends yet they had never met in person. By know they each knew how they looked each other. Andy had recently started dating his long-time friend Di.

Di used to be a dancer and now was going to medical school. In fact they learned that Andy had been keeping that account hidden from Di until recently, apparently Di had a liking for nibbling juicy breasts since she had get in touch with Tom.... Long story short, it seemed that now everyone was aware of everyone, and this opened several possibilities.

It is something that few people understand, that love and lust cannot be fully controlled. While both couples loved each other passionately, there was always the hint of "what if" behind everybody's mind.

Tom just looked at Brooke and said "You know you are the only woman for me, you are the mistress of my soul, and I would never do anything to upset you, so yes and no, this is both Tom and Mr Aspen talking. I talked to Andy and he wanted to know if we would be willing to actually go to Bora-Bora as we toyed with the idea a few times but never materialized it. So what do you say?"

"And who do you want to answer that question? Brooke of Aspen Doll?"

"Both" -Said tom, in a reassuring voice.

"Then we both accept, I think it will be fun to the pacific islands to relax, and better yet with a couple of friends, that way we don't have to rely in making friends over there, it can be fun the more I think about it." -Brooke said with the smallest of grins she could muster.

"But they are not expecting us to swap couples right?"

-"No, just as you said, it will be a coincidental trip with a friendly couple, there are no expectations, we will enjoy the islands, but if they can't keep up, no hurt feelings of anybody being left behind" -Tom said with a smile on his face.

"And when are you planing to go?, it will have to be relatively soon" Said Brooke immediately trying to schedule time out of her busy life.

"Just tell me and I will make all the arrangements, you know how Andy and I are an extinct breed, we like to make all those preparations and all you need to do is pack your suitcase, everything else will be ready"

"Bora-Bora, here we come," The Brooke just held Tom's neck, looked at his deep blue eyes and pushed him on the bed while she removed her blouse and set on display her partially covered body, ready to release the stress of a long but what it seemed to be really wonderful day.

Chapter 4: The Bora-Bora flight

Finally the date was set, both couples will meet in LAX and take the flight 17 of Air Tahiti Nui to Tahiti, and from there they would take a flight the next day to Bora-Bora.

Being a remote island had issues, as there were no direct flights, but an eight and half hour flight was really not bad considering other longer routes.

The reunion was nothing like anyone expected.

Tom and Andy thought that it would be awkward since they had seen their corresponding mates naked many times, as well as have had naughty conversations about them.

Di and Brooke were intrigued by each other. Di, because she was kind ashamed of having sent that message to the gorgeous mature woman staring back at her. She would not have been too upset after all.. otherwise they would not be making this trip.

Brooke because she was not too sure about having a 25 year old in a group of 40 year old individuals, What if any co-workers saw her? Would that have an adverse effect on her career?

The plan was to pair boys and girls separately, there were still a few things that needed to be addressed, and Tom and Andy insisted that they needed to sit together while Di and Brooke got to know each other.

"But what kind of conversation can a 25 year old have" Told Brooke to Tom in several occasions.. She had been thinking about Di's comment and considering that maybe after ingesting large quantities of alcohol and be in a state to not remember anything, she might be willing to let another woman -specially someone as great looking as Di- play with her breasts... but all this time she had mainly had second hand, or rather third hand, whatever Tom told her about stories Andy had mentioned in any of their conversations.

On the other hand, this could be an opportunity to just have a quiet time, since she would be so boring than any physical attraction would be cancelled by the dull talk.

What Brooke didn't know was that Andy was not kidding when he had said that Di was a precocious young woman, and not only in her sexual exploits, but also in the way that she interacted with older people. That was one of the reasons Andy and Di got along well, why they became a couple, because Di was tired of the lack of world-view that men her age had.

So while Andy and Tom greeted each other effusively and took their seats, Di and Brooke just nodded their heads and sat next to each other.

"Hi, My name is Brooke, and you are?"

-"Di" -she said,

"Short for Diana, but I prefer if you could call me Di, it is how I am used to, Diana sounds too formal, plus it reminds me of our late Lady Di.. what a horrible death don't you think?"

"Great", Brooke thought... "She believes she is still a little princess, what next, is she going to tell me about her collection of Barbies, this is going to be a LONG flight".

"How do you think are the girls doing over there?" -Andy asked Tom as they were sitting behind them and could not hear what they were saying and could only see their blond hair sticking up the seat.

"I can't tell, but I hope you were serious when you said that Di was mature enough to come with us, Brooke has little tolerance of immaturity, that's why she married me remember?"

"Oh don't you worry... Di is exactly the same way and since Di and I started dating she has had the chance to develop her personality much faster, Her parents were really hampering her development. She is bright and fun, and I don't say this only because she is my girlfriend, I say it because she was my friends first and I could see her objectively."

"Objectively?,,, Come on friend, give me a break, How could you have been objective? She has you really under her spell.. look at her... blond hair, blue eyes, wonderful natural breasts, long legs, how can you don't see that and be biased?" Tom said while opening a little leather bag and taking his MS surface from it.

"A surface?", So I guess you are not an apple person.

"I have both, but since we still need to make preparations I thought of bringing a more functional device"

"True, as long as you don't need your battery to last the length of the trip"... So Tom and Andy continued making plans once they got to Tahiti, They were arriving at 9:30pm and the flight to Bora Bora was at 10:30 the following morning. At some point they were thinking about going clubbing, but they got similar glares from each of the girls... Clubbing after a close to nine hour flight... yeah right. So now they had to figure out what to do in those few hours. Maybe just rest.. this was after all, time to enjoy, not a military mission.

Laughs started to sound in front of them and their ears immediately perked up. They just say how Brooke leaned her head towards Di, and then stood up back again.

"You are so funny!... I was really nervous for a minute, When you told me about what I thought was your fixation with English royalty, I was almost ready to press the panic button" -Brooke said as she was making room for the in flight food.

"And I was really worried because you hardly ever smile in your pictures, I had this impression that your were all stuck up and not approachable at all".

In the last two hours, they had decided to start from scratch, to tell each other's life stories, how they met the travel companions and why they accepted coming to the trip.

"Yes... Andy has been always teasing me about Bora-Bora... and I wanted to see if he meant it... and you know? I should know by now but he always seems to come through."

"And despite not telling you about sharing your pictures with others?"

"Yes and despite that", I also saw how he kept my anonymity... while sharing but never making it identifiable. So no harm done, It is the same as you and your husband isn't it?, never sharing your face, although you have that little tattoo which could be easily recognizable"

"Indeed, but I never undress in front of co-workers, so I doubt that they will have a chance to make comparisons"... this was the moment they both laughed and startled the two men sitting behind."

"Do you think they are wondering what is going on here?, Andy told me that you were concerned about my immaturity"

"Is there anything he doesn't tell you?" -Brooke said with a surprised look.

"No that I know of, then again.. he had this flickr thing hidden for quite a while... and when I ask him if he has any other secrets I should know, he just says that nothing that I should be worried about... I hate it when he talks cryptically, but then again, I have learned to trust him"

"Sounds like you like him"

"Yes I do... At first I fell responsible for making him cheat as in having sex with other women not his wife, but I have seen how he loves his children, and how I know that deep down he loves her... it is just that if he is not getting action at home, well, it looks like he found a way to live with it."

"And you are ok with his adventures?, you know once a cheater, always a cheater"

Di seemed to look at the outside of the plane by the window, the deep blue ocean reflecting the light of the pacific sunset. "But it is not cheating if your spouse is looking or otherwise knows don't you think?"

"Do you mean his wife knows?, How do you?..." And then Brooke stopped... and said "Does he know?"

"No, we all have secrets too"

Brooke laid her head back to take this in, indeed people were more complex than what she always thought, But it was refreshing in a way, She was not alone, and maybe if the time was right, maybe she could let some of those secrets come to light some day, Why Di had chosen to tell her? Wasn't this a big secret.. too big a secret to share this early in their trip.