All Comments on 'Things Past Pt. 02'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Thanks for not letting it stop you from writing!

I'm sorry that you, and nearly EVERY other author in LW who refuses to adhere to a specific formula have to receive multiple comments like those from the "anons". I really think that it should be mandatory to login before being allowed to either post or vote. Other sites do that, so why not LIT? Anyway, I hope you can brush it off, and KEEP WRITING. You efforts truly ARE appreciated by many. One suggestion: Given that you are quite uniquely talented as both a writer AND an artist, have you thought about doing an illustrated story?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Did this story ended well?

Did this story ended well? At first sight seems it did...at least for them it did...But they were selfish! In order to keep her past hidden they allowed a disgusting animal like him to go free to keep raping, beating and blackmailing other innocent women in future...His true nature would never change...His natural place was in jail for long and long years! There he couldn't rape (one of the worst crimes a man can commit) any more women and would pay his sins...This is the reason why this wasn't the ideal ending for this story...3*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
My word! That; was clever! A 5* story

It could have gone in any direction, but you carefully steered it into a Loving Wives Romance ending.

Nicely done, too.

EuphoniusEuphoniusover 7 years ago
Yes, Even in the UK, there are prisons, I should think....

What is the point of gathering evidence for a slam dunk criminal trial, if charges are never actually brought?

Why not use the full extent of the law when dealing with criminal behavior?

So, yes, that is my biggest issue with the story. But no doubt, aside from this glaring plot hole, the rest of this tale was very competently constructed.

The fantasy of Johnny being so understanding, without this causing further marital discord? Well every story here requires SOME sort of suspension of disbelief.

It wouldn't take more than a few paragraphs to explain that these issues did in fact need some TIME to repair damage to the trust which (as written) DID affect them.

I remember reading that counseling, or therapy isn't as big a thing in the UK as it seems to be in the states, but surely there IS some sort of aid to offer to victims of rape, right? And make no mistake, BOTH of them PLUS Frank's wife are victims, a point you DID make in the story. I would think in the real world, it would take more than just an understanding boss to recover from this kind of abhorrent assault.

But, since it is so nice to read ANY kind of story where there is technical proficiency employed, the readability of this tale keeps you firmly rewarded in the high 4's from me.

Thanks for your efforts. I always appreciate the female POV written from an ACTUAL female: LOL! So thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story and the forgiving husband

This dumb educated women decided to give in to blackmail . When all she had to do was tell her husband. Her past is her past . He married a changed women. I can't see him letting her fuck this dude for proof. And I would have a hard time with this marriage. Trust and fidelity were broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute and sweet!

Very clean ending. I like your style. I still feel like, maybe, there could be a third chapter, but that's just me. Thanks again!! Keep writing!!!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Just so preposterous

that she wouldnt tell her hubby and go to the police. I mean sure she was a whore, but after the first time Frank slapped her and got rough all pretense of making this go away quietly should be over and the dogs of hell unleased on dear Frank. Not believable, that is th eproblem I always have with these blackmail stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story may get to some...

But, a question some may need:

How would you try to move on and get over a sordid past?

And, when someone has information about your past or any transgressions; what would you do? if it meant losing your lifestyle forcing you back into the one you've been trying to escape?

When she was faced with loosing it; she played her only option left: blunt honesty & hoped that her husband was a better person.

Seen too much of things that could lead to this: girls/women trying to pay their way through college; look for a "sugar daddy", become an escort, stripper, etc. all just to pay their bills. Finding out too late that this activity would haunt them in the future. It's all just a form of prostitution, isn't it? There are reasons why it is called the oldest profession. Heck, some militant feminists compare being a housewife to legalized prostitution. But, a true, loving marriage goes beyond that sterilized definition and, hopefully (as in the case of this story) overlooks a person's past bad decisions & mistakes. Can't say it will be all a bed of roses; (or, can you? As even need manure/fertilizer to grow...) what relationship ever is?

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
This chapter didn't work for me as much as chapter 1.

It cleaned things up nicely. The bad guy got what was coming to him. Balance was restored. But it still didn't work.

I can't see ANY husband allowing his wife to have one last sex bout with her blackmailer. I don't care what the reasons are. They could have set up that ambush at the last minute before he got the satisfaction of one more round, rather than wait until the next time. I couldn't buy that.

Plus, he felt no type of way about her hiding her past from him, even when she had to cheat to conceal it. That would have been a major issue for most people to get over. I get why she kept it a secret, but I don't see him just letting it go like that. Could they make it? I believe so, but there was a lot of damage that had to be controlled. It was simply glossed over.

I still enjoy this author though. I look forward to more postings.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago

Nothing interesting here. Rape isn't fun or entertaining. Maybe the creepy people over in non-consent would enjoy your writing more. Nothing interesting at all today. Back to the archives again to try to find a gem hidden in some dusty corner.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well written but

Too unrealistic to engage me in the way that Ch.01 did. I have no idea how else you could have ended it, and at least this was a happy ending of sorts, but I agree with Javmor's comments about the way you had your characters behaving.

Lue

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Well. . . .??

Chapter 1 was interesting and fairly well done. The second verse however missed the mark, considerably! I liked the husband bringing the wife over to confront, well done and very believable.

Down hill from there though. I can see letting the guy come over and getting his confession recorded. No man with a trace of testosterone left in his body is going allow his wife to go ahead and sleep with the guy again!! Not is a million years! The confrontation would have happened right then!!! With extreme prejudice!! Violence or arrest would ensue, for either one or both men! Having their boss there works, having the wife there works. Allowing her to perform sex acts with the man does not, NO man would allow that. Most would have little to no problem with her past, some would be able to to get over her giving into blackmail, NO sane man would allow it to continue in any form! Gotta give you a swing and miss with Chapter 2!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Good story

But her having sex again with him at the end didn't sit well.

4*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Wow!

Interesting and compelling. Well told. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC shit

1*

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
All the way

Nice retribution in the end, but why would her husband go through more of it just for a later set up? Hard to believe that'd be possible. Poor girl has to use all her tricks now.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Confused by the comments

I find this story neither a raac or cuck tale in the sense that usually is in LW. The wronged husband didn't get off on watching or having her screw Frank, and while she did cheat in the sense that she had sex with the guy, it wasn't an affair that needed to have a huge reconciliation from. I thought it was emotional and well written, although I do agree that the second hotel visit seemed redundant. 4* thanks for sharing!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
Dickens was right.

"It is always the person not in the predicament who knows what ought to have been done in it, and would unquestionably have done it, too."

--Charles Dickens, "A Christmas Carol"

I think they still have some things to work through, particularly if the idea for the second hotel visit came from the wife. Still, I liked the couple, I enjoyed the tale and I hope they'll be OK. The "I delivered pizzas" line is classic. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Not so

I disagree to have her fuck him again to get it on tape. Better to deal with it without having to put her through that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced

I love it when abused get their own back. No further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

It's refreshing to find a whore's story ending well. If I'd found out my wife had been a whore in the past and I learned of it in such a way, I dare say I would hope to be able to forgive, but who knows. Still it's a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I must admit that I felt a hopelessness about the survivability of GB until I read this writer. I'm glad to see all of Britain hasn't fallen off to the left side of hell (France/European socialist spinelessness....)

A good strong finish with flair and a SPINE! I can't say how refreshing that is in this category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story!!!

The only thing that would have made it better was for Jonathon to beat the bastard to a pulp and Frankie boy getting about 20 years as Bubbas butt buddy..

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Decent story

It turned out better than I expected. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a great ending

It was a forced and unrealistic ending. No loving man would send his wife out again like that just to get a confession. He just whored her out. Most men would attack Frank and probably kill him or SEVERELY disable him. I so totally would have. Easy justified insanity plea.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

You're gay as fuck.

Or just a deranged whore.

Could have been good because your writing isn't bad.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Good story

Loved the ending. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pathetic cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

horrible, but typical of your unique style of sewage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the absolute stupidest, most idiotic, inane piece of bullshit that I have ever read. The way Sam is characterized, she wouldn't be ashamed of reporting and standing up in court. She was afraid her husband would leave her. This was addressed immediately. Jonathan knew it was rape and acted accordingly, standing by his wife. She made a split decision to allow herself to be raped feeling she was cornered. It's easy for MEN to call her a cheater and worthy of being dumped like garbage.

I was with you all the way until the rape setup. Did that get you off? Does it make it less deviant in your mind? The husband allowing his wife to be raped for evidence because ultimately she "isn't betraying him?"

Again, the wife wasn't ashamed. Frank's wife would love to castrate her husband. Jonathan only cared about making it stop and move forward. SO WHY THE FUCK, wasn't she wired? Why were the police not there to intervene? Even if the ultimate goal was to get rid of Frank without police, the same result could be achieved without having her raped.

No, you are an sick fuck. This story violates the supposed rules that rape is fine so long as the woman enjoys it. This site is a cesspool when it comes to this subject. I make no apologizes for this comment. You are a sick piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U r absolutly the dumbest shittiest writer to walk the face of the earth…what happened? Parents dropped u into the cesspit when u were a baby? Can’t u write like someone who has a little Brit of normal thought process? U suck! And I don’t mean cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a stupid fucked up writer u r????? were u actally a whore before u got into writing? if yes...please go back..may be u actually could make men happywith ur holes.You definately dont with ur writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally, I loved it, fuck all the dirt bags! That was great!

Redaer99Redaer999 months ago

A very good story which I enjoyed immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your writing is so excellent you love and care for the characters so deeply you kill the sex...so what..it's worth it.

Every word is superb craftsmanship.

Osmosis

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous