All Comments on 'Things Past'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Again!!

Bravo!! Really great story! I'm hoping that the "To Be Continued..." is a joke. Your writing style history so far has shown that you're quirky. I'm truly expecting for you to write a second chapter, but with the twist that the husband will never fill her needs and she runs off with Frank. Or, that the husband hates the fact that "Terri" would do things in bed with Frank that she'd never do with him so he becomes this horrible mean sadistic man, destroying Frank and tormenting her for the rest of their marriage, even though she does not deserve it. Last idea is that the husband leaves her with out a penny, to survive Frank becomes her hard handed pimp, but Johnathan really does love her even though his pride is forcing him to stay a way. So is only option is to hire "Terri" as his whore so that he can be with his "Samantha". It's kinda like buying the "Girlfriend Experience"!

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter !

You write very well...this in not what I call a stroker but it has an interesting believable story line...unlike many I've read. I have read stories that have a higher rating but weren't as good... I'm giving it four stars and hoping for a good follow up next chapter, then maybe I can give it a five !

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Only Two Comments

Castlemania, I found this to be a sad and sensitive story, so well-constructed and written. Both other commenters have said they thought it was an excellent story and I can only agree.

If it had been posted as a Loving Wives story, you may have received a lot of comments more interesting than mine. It is hard to know how the Moral Brigade would take it, and I am sad that they didn't have the opportunity. (They only read LW stories because that is where they express their outrage.)

A story about a blackmailed wife doing what she felt she had to do, but losing her husband anyhow, may have confused their moral compasses.

I envy you your creativity.

Lue

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

I really like your writing style, even though I'm not always crazy about your mildly "cuckold" plot lines (like your first series). I've become a much bigger fan of your latest work though, this included. I enjoy reading well written stories regardless of where they end up (NC, LW, Romance, etc.). I'm glad you are branching out, and look forward to reading what you can come up with if you really begin to explore a wider range of plots/themes. BTW: Like your artwork too!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
That's what happens when you keep secrets and don't trust your spouse...

That's what happens when you keep secrets and don't trust your spouse...wasn't it better if she confessed her past to her husband before accepting to be blackmailed? 3* for now...

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
As I said before

I enjoy your writing style. Full of emotion. Will go on to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reconciliation ahead

I'm sure the raac cuck crowd will love future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
foorcedd

If she wanted avoid Frank she could have got her husband to get his room converted to a double and wet with him even if they pai the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
V good

Wow, a Brit with a spine! I'm impressed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, not a spine, willing to bet. The groundwork has been laid for another pathetic RAAC, on the grounds that it's okay to fuck another man and beg for his cock while cuckholding him, as long as she has a lame, pathetic excuse like she was being blackmailed and too lame to tell her husband the truth. Or, even more likely, he'll just end up being the sort of cuck that takes her back willingly after something lame, like getting the guy fired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous