Things She Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Stephanie took her place on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. "Great, we can just sit here and talk until dinner gets here." Her father sat next to her taking notice of her clearly mischievous smile.

"What are you up to? And what happened to the bunny slippers?" he asked.

"Me?" Stephanie answered, feigning shock. "I just love spending time with my favorite man." Her expression turned smoky as she added, "And in a few minutes, you're going to forget all about footwear."

He laughed and asked, "Really? And why is that?"

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Let me tell you about something I heard."

"What, gossip?" he said, derisively.

"Not exactly," she said. "Just listen. This is important."

"Okay, but you know how I feel about gossip." She did know how he felt. He'd claim to hate it, yet somehow, he'd listen intently to every gossipy word, paying attention to detail, and getting all invested in the story. And then he'd pretend he hated every second.

"Anyway," she said, with an appropriate amount of exaggerated eyeroll, "a few days ago, I was at that sandwich place I like, having lunch by myself, when these two women about my age sat at the next table behind me. They started talking about one of the girls' ex-boyfriend. He'd slapped her around and she left him a little while ago. And he'd recently called her out of the blue to apologize."

Shane interjected, "Hmm, that sounds court mandated. He probably slapped the wrong girl, and she pressed charges."

"That's what the other girl said! Anyway, he'd called to apologize, and wanted to explain his anger issues. Turns out his ex-wife wanted to have a baby, and he wasn't getting it done fast enough. So, get this, the girl seduced her own father so he could get her pregnant!"

Shane thought about it for a long moment. He had to admit (to himself) that this was some top shelf grade-A gossip. Finally, he said, "I don't know. This story has a lot of holes."

"You'd think," she answered.

"Okay, first, why would she just do that? Wouldn't she be scared the baby wouldn't look like her husband?"

"Apparently, the husband and her father look a lot alike. Like brothers, even."

"Okay. Then why not get tested, so everybody knows for sure?"

Stephanie looked really excited about this next part: "She probably did, and she found out there was nothing wrong with her. He apparently said he did, but he really didn't because he knew he was sterile! He just never told his wife." Stephanie said gleefully.

Shane looked positively shocked. "He knew he was shootin' blanks and never told his wife?! Damn!"

"I know," said Stephanie.

"So she got knocked up, said, 'Honey, we're pregnant!' and he knew it wasn't his. Damn!" he repeated. "But how'd he find out it was her daddy?"

As excited as she was to tell her dad this story, she was even more excited about his reaction to it. Or more precisely, his lack of aversion to it all. The way the word 'daddy' made a casual appearance was also a good sign. "Well," she began, "when she told him she was pregnant, he hit her, pretty hard actually. He almost knocked her out."

Shane made a disgusted face at the thought of a woman being beat like that.

"She got up and ran out of the house, drove straight to her dad, and somehow, that's how it all came out. Everybody got divorced, and the girl and her daddy ran away together. They're still together, living in St. Maarten."

"St. Maarten?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Just one of the places where incest is legal."

"How do you know all this? Do you know these people?"

"Dad, I'm an IT researcher. I can find anyone on the friggin' planet. This wasn't even hard to find. Really, I just looked 'em up. This really happened."

"Damn," he breathed.

"There's more," she said.

"What, did something happen to the baby?"

"No, they had that child together, maybe more by now. No, this is closer to home."

"What?" he asked warily. He still loved his daughter, wanted her desperately, and was terrified that his resolve would finally break. Between her perfect makeup, her alluring scent, and whatever was happening under that tightly closed robe, he knew that they were heading into dangerous territory.

"So those two girls? One of them works with me. I'd never seen her before that day. I didn't know there were any other black people, let alone black women at the company. She recognized me from the restaurant. We started talking, and it turns out, this professional young black woman just like me, is currently involved in a years-long, serious, romantic, and sexual relationship with her father. She said that she's his wife in every possible way," she said, seductively stressing the word 'every'.

Shane sat back, dumbfounded. He didn't know what to think.

"So daddy," Stephanie asked pointedly, "what do you think about all this incest? I mean, how many other fathers do you think are going to bed with their loving daughters tonight? Do you think that's okay, or is it disgusting and awful?"

Shane sat up and looked at her. "Baby, why are you telling me all this?" he stalled.

"Answer the question, Daddy. What do you think about what I told you?" she asked again, intently.

"Well, sweetie," he said haltingly, "I know that a lot of people think it's wrong. A sin, disgusting, you name it. But I also know that that's what they said about gay sex, and they also said that about interracial sex. 'It's wrong, it's unnatural, nobody should do that, what about the kids.' Shit like that. And we know none of that's true." He stopped and looked down, as if weighing his next words carefully. He knew where his daughter was leading them to, and he knew they both wanted to go there. But he knew that there was still risk. Still, she'd asked him, and he was always honest with her. "With incest, I really feel like, if everybody is an adult and it's truly consensual, who am I to dictate what grown folks do with other willing grown folks? What do you think?"

"Me?" Stephanie began pulling the knot loose on the front of her robe. "I think we've been playing footsie too long, pretending we don't want to explore what we could really be." The robe began to part, showing off her sheer camisole, her small, firm titties with their sweet-looking chocolate nipples peeking through. "I think it's time we get real with ourselves." She peeled her robe completely open, unveiling herself to her father. She sat with one foot tucked under the other knee, and her thighs were spread apart. His eyes were glued to the see-through panel on the front of her panties, her entire silk-covered crotch in full view, the center of her gusset clearly damp with her need. "Other people have taken the leap. Other people just like us. Who look just like us." She pulled the robe from her shoulders and tossed it on the floor, leaving her sitting before him in the promised tee-shirt and panties. Just way sexier. She opened her arms to him. "I want that with you. That's what I'm offering, dad. Me. All of me. I love you with everything that I am. And I know for sure that you feel exactly the same way."

Then she leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips, her tongue searching for his, and he responded in kind. He pulled her to him, and she eagerly straddled his lap, and they kissed deeply. Their tongues caressed each other, he held his hand in her hair, gripping it in his fist. He nibbled her lips and planted wet kisses all over her face and ears. As he kissed her neck, he smelled her essence she'd let there, and the erotic scent inflamed his soul. He bit her neck like a teenager, marking her, trying his best to inhale all of her fragrance, her very soul. As his lips and tongue devoured her, he threw his resolve to the winds and slid his hand down her body to her soft, full hips, and stroked around to her boiling hot core. With the time and effort she'd put into this seduction, along with all the games and touches they'd already played, he didn't bother asking, 'Are you sure?' He knew. They both knew. And with that knowledge sure in his mind, he allowed his hands to slide down into his daughter's panties and, for the first time, he touched his baby girl's steamy wet pussy. His fingers danced along her curls, and one slipped inside her. She was hotter and wetter than any woman he'd ever been with. Her thighs spread wider and she moaned in approval as he began fingering her deeply, sliding in all the way in and stroking the top of her pink li'l cavern, driving her up to a sudden, unstoppable orgasm. She held her breath and squeezed her father tightly as she rode the first cum he'd ever given her.

Before she could catch her breath, he pushed her onto her back, and quickly kissed her down between her breasts, along her flat tummy, and in seconds, he was face to face with the hottest, sexiest pussy he'd ever seen. He pulled her tiny panties off and out of his way, and he looked at her reverentially for a few seconds. This was no little girl's bare coin-slot. This was a woman's pussy. She had a sparse bush; soft, lightly curly hair that did not hide her sex from view, rather, just highlighted it. Her lips were full and soft, and he parted her soft dark brown lips to reveal the pink honeyed goodness inside. He wasted no time in applying his mouth eagerly to the task at hand. He licked and slurped her sweet, honey-dipped goodness like a man starving, drinking her syrup as if it held the key to eternal life. She felt the suction at her core, his tongue's attack on her clit, and she found out that she was apparently multi-orgasmic, as before she could get her head around how good her daddy was eating her pussy, she was cumming again, and this time, she squirted into his mouth as her sex spasmed against his face. He moaned aloud in pleasure as he devoured her drink.

He put his fingers to work, slipping two fingers in and out of her tight, dripping quim, finger-fucking her aggressively while he battered her clit with the tip of his tongue. The fingers massaging her G-spot, his tongue crazily flicking against her button, it was all too much for her and she surrendered once again to a powerful orgasm from her father's touch. She finally pushed him away, saying, "Daddy, please! Let me catch my breath!" She wasn't prepared for the oral onslaught her dad had provided to her unsuspecting womanhood.

Shane stood up and pulled his shorts down, and Stephanie took a first good look at her dad's cock. It was like Goldilocks... not too big... not too small... she took it in her hand and squeezed... It was juuuust right. She laid back again and began to pull him to her, intent on finalizing their status.

DING-DONG! The doorbell rang out. Their food was there! "Ignore it!" she said, still pulling that precious cock towards her.

"They won't go away," he said as he yanked his shorts back up. He practically ran to the door and snatched the food from the poor delivery girl. She looked appraisingly at his bare chest; her eyes full of invitation despite the mostly naked woman on the sofa behind him. He tipped her well and practically shoved the poor girl out the door. All in all, she could understand.

Shane threw the box into the oven and turned it on to 'Warm'. He was naked again by the time he reached the sofa. As he stood over the sofa, he took in his incredibly beautiful, sexy daughter. She really was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman. Ever since his wife left him, and then died shortly after, it had just been the two of them, and he'd loved her fiercely as a father, and as their love had morphed together into, well, this, it was even stronger. But it was still wrong.

"I'm the worst father in the world," he said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I didn't even hesitate! I just--"

"Dad," she interrupted, "do you love me?"

"Of course I do. More than life."

"Would you ever hurt me? Or let anybody else hurt me?"

"Baby I will never hurt you, and I will always protect you!" he declared.

"Who else will ever love me more than you do? Anyone?"

"No. Nobody could ever love you more than I will."

Stephanie stood up naked, and hugged her naked father to her, her soft firm breasts pressing against his chest. "Then why shouldn't I be with the man who loves me the absolute most? Isn't that what you want for me? Isn't that what every father wants for his daughter? To be loved and cherished, protected and looked after? Who could ever do that better than a girl's own dad?"

"Yeah, but--"

"In fact, the way I see it," she continued, stopping first to kiss him deeply, her tongue invading his mouth abruptly, "this is so perfect that fathers and daughters," and she kissed him deeply again, now with her hand stroking his swollen balls, "should be required to be together." Her hand now gripped his hard, throbbing member, squeezing gently as she stroked him up and down, resuming her kisses.

Shane groaned aloud from her touch and found himself having to concentrate on not cumming yet. He returned her kisses with passion. He took her face in his hand kissed her back hard, nibbling on her lips, and ears and neck. He could smell the essence she panted behind her ears, and it drove him wild with desire. He knew he should put a stop to this, be the adult, and keep this from getting out of hand. But the way her body felt against him, the way her mouth tasted and felt, the passion and need he could feel in her kisses, and oh, God, the way she was jacking his dick so perfectly, all made it impossible to think any thought except, 'MORE!'

With the last shred of his resistance, he tried one last time, saying, "Yeah, but--"

"Yeah, but nothing, Daddy. I love you. You love me. Now we're together, and this is never going to end. Now tell me you love me."

He looked in her eyes and searched for any sign of hesitation; for any indication that she was even the slightest bit unsure. All he saw reflected back at him was love, adoration, and smoldering desire. "Stephanie Nixon, I love you with all my heart and soul," Shane said, and he kissed her deeply. Without breaking the kiss, he picked her up and carried her to their bed, tongue-kissing the whole way.

In his bedroom, he laid her gently down. She spread her legs wide and again reached for is his meat, anxious to finally feel it sliding into her, sealing their union. He knelt between her thighs and placed the head of his cock right at her opening. Before sliding in, he asked her, "Baby, are you safe? Should I..."

She shook her head slowly, moaning on pleasure at being this close to everything she'd ever wanted. "Mm-mmm, Daddy, I'm safe. Don't even think about pulling out!"

Shane leaned forward ever his daughter and looked in her eyes as he slid himself all the way into her. She wasn't a virgin, but her sweet flower was incredibly tight, and unbelievably hot, making him feel like he'd just slid his dick into a hot wet furnace. As he felt himself bottom out inside her, he heard her say, "But Daddy, mmmm..." as her eyes squinched shut from the pleasure, "That's just for now." As he slowly pulled himself back out of her and slammed himself back home inside her, his mind exploded in lust when he heard his daughter add, "Because one day, ugh, ugh, ugh!" she grunted as he pumped her, "... and probably ugh! Soon, I'm ugh, ugh, ugh, ummmm," she tried to say ahead of her impending orgasm, "Ugh! I'm gonna want ugh! Ugh! To have ugh! Uggghhh!! Your baby oh my god Daddy! I'm cummmiinng again! Mmmmm!"

As he heard those words, every bit of resistance, resolve, doubt, and hesitation fled his being. He was deep inside the woman who owned his soul, fucking her as if her life depended on it. He squeezed her tightly and let go, emptying not only his seed, but years of pent-up lust, desire, and deep-seated adoration into his only child. He yelled aloud as he felt volley after shooting deep inside her, knowing she was protected but wishing she weren't.

Once he was done pouring himself into her, he tried to roll over off her, not wanting to rest his whole weight on her. But she resisted, wrapping her legs around him, holding him in place both on her and in her.

"Don't hold yourself up, Daddy," she murmured. "I want to feel your weight on top of me. This is where I'm supposed to be." They lay like that for a while. Then, Shane did move onto his back, pulling Stephanie with him. She settled down with her face on his chest, her thigh across his, and her still moist pussy firmly against his hip bone. They were asleep in minutes.

Mmmmm, thought Stephanie dreamily. That feels really good. Her dad was stroking her back gently, going up and down, his hand slipping lower on each pass. Her waist. Her lower back. The top of her butt. Her soft, smooth cheeks. Now he was slipping his fingers between them. This is new, she thought. Nobody's been back there before. Now the hand was more insistently rubbing her tush, even glancing across, Ohmigod! across her tight little backdoor. This was soooo dirrrty! She should put a stop to this! So she spread her thighs wider so he'd have room to remove his hand. Now there were two fingers dipping down there. He reached down deep, to her sweet pussy, still wet from their earlier emissions. This is where he meant to go, she thought. It's still dirty, though... he IS my dad! She purred like a kitten as he continued stroking her back, fingering her pussy, and tickling her asshole. She spread her legs apart even further.

He surprised her by shifting down on the bed. She started to turn over to present herself for his wonderful oral attentions. But he gently pushed her back onto her stomach as he licked her smooth brown globes like the sweet creamy treat she was. Finally in position behind her, her breath caught as she felt his hands pulling her cheeks apart, revealing to another for the first time her tight dark starfish. Surely he wasn't going to...

She groaned out loud with unexpected pleasure as the wholly unfamiliar sensation of a tongue sliding, wiggling, licking up and down the crevice between her pussy and her backbone. It felt so strange, it was almost alien... and incredibly erotic. She actually screamed out loud when she felt the tip of his tongue stab her hole, and finally push through and slide inside her ass. He tongue-fucked her while his fingers snaked forward and captured her clit, strumming it softly at first, and then more and more intensely. He massaged her button mercilessly even as his mouth invaded her virgin asshole. He could tell she was almost there... he pushed two fingers into her writhing channel, massaging her tender walls from the inside, and slowly added a third, working on her for several minutes. He pulled them all out, eliciting a groan in protest, and then forced two of the sodden fingers back into her rapidly overheating core, and slid the third into her back entrance that he'd primed with his tongue. She screamed out loud again, in surprise and delight as she felt herself being anally invaded for the first time. The fingers in her cunt; the finger in her butt, the hand massaging her clit, the relentless tongue licking her all over... it became too much, and she came, seizing up violently as her pussy exploded, seemingly shattering her whole being into a million sparkles of light. "Jesus, daddy," she managed to breathe as she finally recovered from her earth-bendingly intense cum. "I think you're trying to fuck me to dea--what are you--"

Shane was kneeling behind her as she felt herself being pulled up by her hips until suddenly, she was on her knees on the bed, her ass high and in perfect position. She felt him pushing her knees apart.

"Daddy," she begged, "please just give me a minute." She was still breathing hard from her last orgasm. "Let me catch my breath, and we can oooooohhhhh..." she groaned as she felt his thick organ once again sliding between her slick nether lips, seeking its way deep into her core. "Fuuucck! How do you feel so fucking good inside me? It's never felt this good! That's right, daddy! FUCK your baby girl! FUCK me good!" she yelled, twerking her hips up and down as Shane's cock ravaged her already-well-fucked-slash.