Things She Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it feels good, baby girl!" he huffed behind her, grabbing her hips and pounding himself into her. "Only a daddy's dick can fuck his baby girl this good!" He licked his middle finger and started sliding it slowly into her tight, virgin ass.

"Daddy What the fuck are you... oooohhh, God, Daddy... what are you doing to me??!!" she yelled to him as she began to surrender to the rapture of being doubly penetrated. Her pussy felt so full, and he wiggled his long finger inside her rear channel, driving her crazy with lust. Shane reached down and began flicking her clit with his other hand, all while never letting up his relentless thrusting in and out of her. They felt themselves losing control...her whole being clenched up and froze as the tsunami of pleasure washed over and through her, pouring out of her as she squirted all over her dad's massaging fingers, and him as he erupted wave after wave of pearly baby batter deep into her, straight to the door of her waiting womb.

They collapsed together, so exhausted that they were both nearly unconscious. Shane rolled over beside her, licking her essence from his fingers, and sucking his middle finger deeply, cleaning off and swallowing every bit of her that he could get. "God, I love you, Stephanie," he said as he leaned in to kiss her.

She turned her head, refusing to let his mouth near hers. "Uh-uhh," she protested. "I love you, too, Daddy, but yo' ass is nasty!" she giggled weakly.

Shane licked his middle finger again, the one that was so recently deep inside his baby's ass, and said, "Well yo' ass is delicious! This is absolutely gonna happen again!"

She hugged him tightly, cuddling against him. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "For the rest of our lives, Daddy!"

Sleep took them both. They fell asleep cuddled together, and were so exhausted, they remained in the same position all night long.

The next morning, Stephanie woke up alone in bed. She wasn't surprised... her father was always an early riser. Apparently, a long night spent making love to his daughter couldn't knock him out enough for him to sleep late. Glancing at the bedside clock, she saw that it was after ten o' clock. Suddenly, her eyes popped open wide as she remembered Kiersten's final warning: Watch out for morning - after guilt and don't let it take hold! She immediately hopped out of bed, grabbing one of her dad's tee-shirts and headed to the kitchen, ready to do battle with his pesky conscience.

Shane wasn't in the kitchen. Instead, she found him at his usual spot, sipping coffee on the sofa with his feet up, scrolling on his tablet. She approached him gingerly. "Good morning, Daddy," she began. She stretched and continued, "Mmmm, last night was incredible. I feel amazing. How are you feeling?" she sat close to him and put an arm around him while laying her head against his shoulder.

He didn't answer at first, instead taking a sip from his cup. He shrugged and answered, "Like I said last night, I'm the worst father in the world."

Stephanie shook her head and scoffed, "Not this again! Like I told you, you're such a great dad that even your own daughter fell in love with you and threw herself at you." She reached up and gently kissed him for emphasis. "To great effect, as I remember!" She sighed contentedly and cuddled closer into him.

He put his cup on the little table beside him and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her onto his lap. She giggled happily. "I know," he agreed. "And horrible dad of the year here didn't even hesitate before we were naked and sweaty together."

"I know. Like I said, it was amazing!" she said breathily.

"Yeah, but it gets worse," he argued.

"How?"

"Well, at this point, any decent father would be wracked with guilt, having done all those unspeakable things to his own daughter," he answered. "I should feel awful. I should be looking for a priest."

Cassandra shifted on his lap so she was facing him, straddling his lap. She put her arms around him, making the shirt rise up just enough for her naked quim to peek out from under. Nose to nose with him, she held his gaze as she asked, "You don't feel bad, then. So how do you feel, Daddy?"

He returned her gaze unflinchingly and said, "I feel better that I have ever felt in my life. I can't wait to be inside you again. I don't want this to ever end. You're my daughter, we shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong, and I do not give a fuck. You are my whole world, and I love you more than life. Sweetheart, I want this for as long as you'll have me." He embraced her and kissed her mouth, his tongue claiming hers, his teeth gently massaging her lips, his kiss so full of love for this incredible woman that his heart felt like exploding. She moaned into his kiss, her hands holding his head, never coming up for air. As the heat from the kiss grew, she felt herself moving involuntarily against him, dampness in her pussy becoming a swamp; the swamp becoming a flowing river as her juices coated the front of the shorts he wore. She was sore... he'd really laid into her, especially that last time. But the hurt felt amazing, and she wanted more.

She reached down to the waistband of his shorts scratching his skin in her eagerness to get them off him. He lifted up and together they yanked them down to his knees, just enough to free his cock. Moving together as one, she lifted herself up and he held his shaft up straight and she came down on it... perfectly lined up.

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh" she grunted loud and long as she felt her dad's thick member spread open her tight young lips once again. He grabbed her hips and pressed her down as he forced himself up against her. He pushed her up as he came down, almost, but not quite coming out of her. Forcing her down as he pushed himself up... Yanking her up as he pulled himself almost out. He was doing all the work, but every stroke felt like his cock was so deep it was penetrating her very soul. She grunted on every stroke as he assaulted her aching, tender sex. Suddenly he stopped, his rod buried balls-deep inside her.

"Did you mean what you said about my babies?" he asked, his voice husky and almost animalistic.

Her gaze turned smoky, feral even. "FUCK YEAH!" she hissed. She began fucking him with a fervor. He continued slamming her down on his dick, their pubic bones pounding together. He kissed her, and she held their faces together, leaving his hands free for her hips. Over and over, they crashed into each other until he grabbed her hips, holding her tightly against him, his hips pushed up against her. He held them still, and she felt it deep inside her... volley after volley of his thick, potent seed, pulsing inside her. Her eyes rolled back as she surrendered to the most incredible orgasm of her life, squeezing him tightly as she held on for dear life, riding this wave of euphoria. As the grip of the paroxysm of pleasure began to release them, she remembered that she was indeed on the pill. She decided then and there she would never take another one.

Once she could talk, she asked him, "Soooo... no regrets?"

He just shook his head and said, "Not a one."

"You really mean that thing about never wanting it to end? Because to me, dad, this is real. This is what I want for the rest of my life."

Shane embraced his daughter and said, "I want to find a way to marry you. Baby girl, I am NEVER letting you go."

No more words were needed. She sighed happily and leaned into her father. Her lover. Her future.

*****

Kiersten and Kendrick gave birth to a healthy daughter. Then very quickly they had another daughter, also perfectly healthy. Barely a year apart, they became as close as twins, and grew up knowing they were loved. She jokingly made Kendrick swear never to have sex with either of them in twenty or so years. They both laughed, but she was only half-joking. Kendrick insisted that what developed between them was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. He promised her that she was the only one of his daughters he would bed.

Stephanie and Shane fell deeper in love. They ran with it and they never looked back. He tried as hard as he could, but he was never able to feel even an ounce of regret for their relationship, and after living as husband and wife, he fudged her birth certificate, and they got married while on vacation in Europe. She was pregnant within months of the wedding. They also had a daughter, but only one. Shane was a little more nervous about the risks than Kendrick. And after one healthy child, he didn't want to tempt fate. Their daughter found two very good friends in the Cayman girls.

Janie finally found a good, man. Sadly, he was in no way related to her. But she did find happiness, and still loved to tease her BFF, Kiersten and their friend Stephanie, those incestuous freaks!