Things She Overheard

Story Info
Two dads, two daughters, four lives changed.
12.3k words
4.52
39.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, everybody! It's been a minute. There are a couple of things I like to do in my stories, so I thought I'd warn you ahead of time, so nobody gets all angry and goes off on me in the comments. I mean, I want comments, but I'm hoping for kind words. Anyway, I like daddy-daughter incest stories. This is one of those. I like to read the other types of incest, but I can't write sister/brother or mom/son with any real heat, so I stick with what I like. I like love stories, so no abuse, bondage, humiliation, or master/slave stuff. These couples end up together, happily ever after. She's gonna get pregnant, if not now, then in the sequel... but probably now. Even if there is more than one couple in the story, and there often is, they don't swap or share. I've never had a good blowjob in my life... ever. So there's usually not a lot of fellatio, but damn I like to eat some pussy, and so do the fathers in my stories. Most of my characters are black and reasonably affluent. I do that because there's not enough of us showing up in erotica and I like to contribute. This is erotica, not porn. They're definitely gonna knock some boots, but they're gonna talk about it first, and resist it. And finally, I like having old friends from other stories drop by. All of that's in here. If that's all good, please enjoy. If not, thanks for dropping by! WoC

"No, I don't!" Janie shouted indignantly.

"You do! You have the worst taste in guys," said Kiersten, laughing at her friend's discomfort.

"Well at least I'm not related to any of my boyfriends," she retorted, immediately clapping her hand over her mouth after realizing what she'd said.

"Bitch! Keep your voice down!" hissed Kiersten.

"I'm so sorry," said Janie. "You know I didn't mean it!"

"Are you trying to out us?!" she snapped, annoyed.

"No!" she answered, grabbing and holding her best friend's hands for emphasis. "I was just playing, and I got caught up. I'm really sorry."

"Girl, you gotta be careful with that," she warned. "This is serious," she added, looking around at the people in the restaurant to see if anybody looked scandalized. As usual during the lunch rush, no one was paying attention to them. Well, almost no one.

Stephanie Nixon, one table over, was listening intently. She sat alone at her table, facing them to the side. It looked like she was reading a book (she wasn't) and listening to music on her earphones (they were silent). She looked perfectly innocent. But with her excellent hearing, she'd heard every word the two friends said, and now she was keen to hear more. They'd stopped talking momentarily. Fearing they might be on to her, she began to nod her head to the nonexistent beat. That seemed to satisfy them.

"Speaking of my questionable taste in men, guess who called me right out of the blue?" asked Janie.

"Who?" Kiersten asked.

"Guess!" prompted Janie.

"Jeez," Kiersten complained. "You know I hate it when you do that. Just tell me!"

"Fine," Janie finally gave in reluctantly... she loved guessing games. "But only because I almost outed you before."

"Make it good, and I might forgive your big-mouthed ass."

"Oh, it's good, alright," Janie gushed, and then she waited for dramatic effect.

"Well?!" Kiersten said, playfully impatiently.

"Luke."

Kiersten's face fell flat, and she deadpanned, "Lucas Broadman?"

Janie nodded, rolling her eyes. "Yes," she said, bracing herself for her friend's judgy comments.

"Did you talk to him?" Kiersten asked, frowning.

"Well, yeah..."

"Remind me again, how many times did he slap your ass around? Was it three, or four?" she asked sarcastically.

Janie raised her hands in mock surrender, "I know, I know. But that's why he called. Something about 'making amends.'"

"Ahhh," said Kiersten, knowingly.

"What, 'Ahhhh'?"

"I bet he put hands on the wrong girl, and her ass pressed charges."

Janie looked surprised. "He did mention 'court-ordered anger management class.' Since he was a first offender--"

"Like hell!" Kiersten interjected.

"--he got off with probation and required anger management class. Part of that is apologizing. But that's not important... guess why he was such an asshole?"

"Screw 'im!" Kiersten scoffed. I don't care what his 'excuse' is."

"Oh, you'll want to hear this, Miss Daddy's Girl!" laughed Janie.

"Janie," warned Kiersten.

Stephanie was glad she was looking down at her book, since her eyes shot open wide at the Daddy's Girl reference.

Kiersten shrugged. "Fine. What did the Neanderthal have to say?"

"The reason he was so messed up when we were together is that his ex-wife had just put him through some shit."

"I'm sure," smirked Kiersten. "He probably put his hands on her, too."

"Well, yeah, he did, but hear me out," Janie said excitedly.

"Why are you always defending this jackass?" snapped Kiersten.

"Just hear me out. Trust me!"

"Fine. Give me the justification for his atrocious behavior towards you."

Janie put her face in her hands and shook her head. Kiersten hated Lucas and no matter how much Janie defended him it always fell on deaf ears. Yes, they'd had fights and yes, a few had gotten physical, but Janie knew that deep down, Luke was a good man. And now, she knew why he'd been so troubled. She'd pretty much decided that she was going to fix him... He was just too fine to give up on. "Okay," she began. "His wife wanted a baby, but it wasn't happening fast enough since he was, you know, shooting blanks. So this bitch went and seduced her own father to get her pregnant. Then--"

Stephanie practically choked on her drink when she heard that. Omigod! she thought.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Kiersten interrupted. "That don't make any sense at all! Why would she get pregnant on purpose by anybody if her husband is sterile? Much less her own father?"

"That's the thing," answered Janie. "She didn't know! He never told her he was sterile, you know..."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Kiersten whisper-yelled angrily. "They're married, working on a kid, he's frickin' STERILE, and he kept that shit a secret? AW HELL NAW!"

"Yeah," protested Janie, "but that's no excuse to go cheat on your husband by banging your dad."

"Hell, he's lucky she didn't bang HIS dad! I'd'a done that just for spite!"

"Yeah, but she didn't know he was sterile when she got with her dad. To her, Lucas just hadn't knocked her up yet, so Daddy got it done. But it was still behind Lucas' back."

Kiersten thought about it for a moment, the shook her head. "Still. Even if they got away with it, the baby wouldn't look like him though, since he's not the baby's daddy.

"Lucas told me that him and Dex, her dad, kinda looked alike. He showed me a picture of the two of them, and I couldn't barely tell them apart. Truth, though, Dex was even a little finer, you know," she added bashfully.

"So let me get his straight," said Kiersten. "This woman wants a baby, hubby ain't coming through, but as far as she knows, it's just a low sperm count or somethin', her dad and her man look like twins, dad can hit it on the D.L. It actually sounds like a solid plan. Sneaky as fuck, but solid."

"You would say that," Janie retorted.

Kiersten just shrugged. "Don't hate. Not my fault Westermarck got you!"

"West of who?" asked Janie.

"Never mind," Kiersten said. "Anyway, the hardest part of it all would be getting her dad to agree to incest. And let me tell you... It's not that hard." She chuckled, and then smiled at fond memories of her seduction of her own father. Stephanie's eyes were again about to pop out of their sockets in surprise. "As long as they both kept their mouths shut, they'd pull it off no problem. So, who blabbed?"

"Were you not listening? HE was sterile and SHE got pregnant. Huge fight, she ran straight to daddy, and it all came out."

"And that's where his history of domestic abuse started?" asked Kiersten sardonically.

"Well, yeah. But I understand it now. That was--"

"Bullshit!" said Kiersten. "That's no excuse for him to be beating on his wife like some kin'na cave man. She cheated and hurt him. Leave! Divorce her! Turn 'em both in for incest and clean her out in the divorce. No excuse for him to be slapping her around. So fuck him!" she snapped.

"Damn, girl," Janie began. "You're really hard, considering what you and your dad are doing."

"You know what? You're right. My father and I are involved in a romantic and sexual relationship most people would condemn. But," and she held up one finger, "it's a solid, loving relationship. That's right... we're in love." She held up two fingers, "It's completely consensual. I started it, and we both want to keep it going forever." She snapped up three fingers. "And nobody is getting hurt. Nobody else is being affected. So you tell me," Kiersten reached out and softly tapped her friend's cheekbone with the tip of her finger, "between my disgusting, immoral, illicit affair with my father, and your perfectly normal one, which one of us was crying while her best friend held an ice pack to her bruised face?"

Janie held her friend's gaze for several seconds. Finally, she sighed deeply and said, "You're right. He's chocolate-coated misery. I should have never been with him What was I thinking?"

Kiersten scoffed. "Obviously, you were thinking with your coochie!"

"He did hit it right," Janie admitted wistfully. "I used to wonder how his ex let that 'D' slip away."

"Looks like she found some even better 'D'," Kiersten chuckled. "Especially when 'D' is for 'Daddy'!"

"Yo' ass would know," answered Janie. They both laughed heartily at that.

Kiersten asked, "So what happened to them?"

"Lucas wasn't sure, but he thinks they ran away together, maybe out of the country. He knows her folks split up after it all came out. Everybody got divorced and that was all handled in the mail through lawyers. And that's as far as he knows."

"Wow," Kiersten said softly. "It sounds like daddy and daughter won that one." They glanced at the time and both got up to leave.

Stephanie was stunned. She knew that what she wanted to have with her dad was unconventional. Hell, most folks would think its disgusting and would certainly mock her if they knew her dark desires. Worse still, she was pretty sure it was maybe illegal. She didn't care one bit. She was in love, and that was that. She'd tried to be with acceptable, appropriate guys. She felt nothing for any of them except a mild revulsion. The only man who had her attention, her interest, the only man she wanted with every fiber of her being, was her own father. She first realized her girlish infatuation in high school, but never said a word. By the time she graduated from high school, she knew she was in love with him. She went away to college hoping it would burn out or something. But every time she visited, it got worse. She couldn't help flirting, giggling like a schoolgirl, and touching him at every opportunity.

Her father, Shane, seemed to really like her new more adult behavior and did nothing to dissuade her advances. To both of them, it seemed fun, harmless, and incredibly titillating. Now two years out of college but still living at home, Stephanie was tired of pretending, and was ready for more. She'd accepted that the only man for her was her father. Now, she just needed to figure out how to make that happen. On that front, she was stumped. She'd vamped and teased as hard as she dared... any more risqué, and she risked him calling her out. And if he rejected her, she just DIE! And that's where things stood: Keep doing the same thing and getting nowhere.

Until today. When two women about her age sat at the next table and had the most scandalous conversation ever. Stephanie now knew that she wasn't alone. She knew that other were incestuous freaks like her. She still had no clue how to make it happen, but at least she knew it could be done. And that gave her strange comfort. Finally, she tossed her trash and headed back to the office.

Stephanie was a manager in her company's IT department. The next day after her eavesdropping incident, she had to meet with the sales team for an equipment upgrade. Everyone was getting new laptops and monitors for working remotely. The sales staff was rarely in the house and when they were all together like this, particularly for a Friday meeting, they were loud, brash, and obnoxious, she thought. There were nine sales staff, and like the rest of the company, they were all white and most were men. Seven guys and one blonde woman. A few minutes before the meeting started, Stephanie was surprised to see a tall, strikingly pretty black woman stroll into the meeting like she owned the room. She was tall and willowy, with the kind of perfectly proportioned tight, round ass that Stephanie had always envied. This girl was gorgeous and exuded a certain casual confidence. Presently, everyone took their seats, and Stephanie started the meeting. Stephanie found out that The woman's was Kiersten, and she was one of the top salespersons in the entire company. She could also tell that a few of the good ole boys didn't like that fact one bit. You go, girl, she thought.

An hour later, once everyone had their new equipment and the sales-driven trash talking was winding down, Stephanie was packing up her laptop when she heard someone say, "Well, well, if it isn't 'Little Miss Nosey!'" She thought whoever said that must be speaking to someone else, so she didn't bother looking up.

"Don't act like you don't hear me, Stephanie Nixon."

Surprised to be called out, Stephanie looked up, straight into the face of the other black woman. "What?" she asked, genuinely confused.

"Yesterday, at lunch," she answered.

Stephanie looked more closely. The girl yesterday wore her hair loose and natural, in a messy Afro. Today it was sleeked back severely and held in a tight bun. The difference was so marked that Stephanie did not immediately recognize the smirking face of Kiersten from yesterday. She gasped in surprise.

"MmHmm," said Kiersten. "Did you hear everything you need, or can I clear anything up?"

Stephanie's dad had always taught her, if someone tries to throw you off guard, lean into the awkwardness and take back control... they never see that coming. That sounded like good advice for right now. She said, "Now that you mention it, I do have one question..." She waited until the last person waved goodbye to them both and left the room, leaving them alone. She leaned in close to Kiersten and asked softly, "So you're really in a relationship with your dad?"

Now it was Kiersten's turn to gasp in surprise. With narrowed eyes, she hissed, "Who the hell do you think you are, comin' up on me like that?! You don't know me like--"

Stephanie raised both hands in surrender and said, "Okay, okay, my bad... let me ask a different question."

She pulled the other woman in close and whispered conspiratorially, "I want that with my dad. How did you do it? How can I get him to the next level?"

Kiersten didn't answer. She just looked at Stephanie. After a few seconds, she took a seat at the polished conference table. Still not answering, Kiersten sat in the chair, stroking her chin, slowly swiveling back and forth while simply looking at Stephanie.

"What?" said Stephanie.

Finally, she answered, "I can't tell if your actually serious, just messing with me, or worse, trying to trick me into confessing something so you could blackmail me."

Stephanie leaned forward and spoke in such a low voice that they were both sure it wouldn't carry outside the room, "Look, I'm not trying to start anything. I just want some advice. How do I make this happen?"

Now that the meeting was over, many employees were heading out to get an early start on their weekend, and by now most people had already headed out. The doors to the conference room were both closed. Anyone who passed by would just think that two coworkers were having an impromptu meeting in a conveniently empty room. Kiersten felt it was reasonably safe to talk now.

"Okay," said Kiersten finally. "You're right, my dad and I have been together as a couple for almost two years now. The guy you overheard us talking about,"

"Sorry about that," Stephanie offered.

"... whose wife got pregnant by her dad; he's my best friend's ex-boyfriend."

"He was abusive, right?"

Kiersten nodded, "Yeah. He slapped Janie twice and punched her once. That's when she finally ran out. She stayed with us for a couple of days, hiding out from Luke. My dad protected her from that asshole, wouldn't let him come around. Finally, he gave up and went and found another victim. During that time, Janie walked in on me and my dad in the bathtub together. I thought she was gonna freak out, but she was just, 'That's what I thought.'"

"Wow!" said Stephanie. "I thought I was all alone. I thought I was sick to want this, and nobody, NOBODY else felt this attracted to a family member. When I just happened to be there when you guys came in and I heard all that, I swear, I was gonna come in every day until one of y'all came back and I was gonna, I don't know, make contact."

"You didn't know I worked here?" asked Kiersten.

'Nah, girl... I thought I was the dot!"

Kiersten laughed heartily, dissipating all the remaining tension from the room. "That's what my dad calls it, too! 'The dot.' Don't feel bad... that's what I thought, too. Imagine my surprise seeing you all up in here running the meeting! Respect. So you haven't done any research on, you know, this?"

"Yeah, but most of what I find all looks fake, and all too easy, you know? I mean, clearly people are fascinated with the idea of incest, but I don't know anybody actually doing it, or even wanting it like me."

Kiersten nodded in agreement. "A lot of it is fake. You know, just fantasy stroke material. But believe me, it does happen. Since me and dad started, we've met other couples just like us. Now maybe I can help create another."

"You'll help me?" Stephanie asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I'll help. You have to be discrete though, right? Does anybody else know?"

"Nobody. Well, maybe my dad. I mean, we've been flirting really hard, saying the craziest things to each other. But we haven't so much as kissed on the lips yet. A few times, we're gazed into each other's eyes, and I just knew, this is it... he's gonna kiss me. But he always backs away before it happens."

"What does he say?"

"Nothing. He just kisses me on the cheek or forehead and leaves, usually in a hurry."

Kiersten looked at her as if Stephanie was missing something obvious. "Haven't you ever had a boyfriend? You can't read these signs? How old are you?"

Stephanie was mildly offended. "I'm 24. Of course I've had boyfriends, and every single time I've put myself out there like this, they've made the moves and we've hooked up. Every single time. But I don't want them."

"That sounds exactly like my story," Kiersten said. "Unnaturally strong crush on Daddy Dearest, turned into something more, tried to find a substitute but nobody was good enough, and decided I needed the real thing. And I got him." She added, laughing, "Our stories are so much alike that if you don't fuck it up, we're probably gonna be good friends."

Stephanie laughed and said, "Okay, so what do I do?"

"First things first. Is your mom still in the picture?"

"No, they broke up when I was really little, like three. She had a boyfriend or a new husband or something, and they both died when I was six. Dad has never had anybody else, as far as I know. I see women flirting with him all the time, but he just smiles and waves them on. But he flirts with me like crazy. But he just won't make the move. I guess he just doesn't want me like that."

"Your dad is never going to make that move," she said.