Things That Turn Me On

Story Info
Masturbation stimuli.
2.3k words
4.44
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 28-year old male. I live a normal life in public. I like women and men. I'm 5'8" tall and weigh 135 pounds. One might consider my features, my face, my body shape, more on the feminine side of the spectrum, than on the masculine. I'm okay with with that. I use this to my advantage and have allowed my hair to grow out. It falls just below my shoulders. My penis is 7.5 inches, fully erect. Today is about my alone time.

I like to indulge in many fetishes when I practice self gratification. Sometimes one, sometimes combinations of two or more. Today, I think I'll combine all of them.

I start with an enema to cleanse my bowels and colon. I heat some rose water and mineral oil on the stove, testing it until it's warm, but not too hot. I fill the enema bag. I spread a towel on my bed and lie facedown.

I get a tube of KY and squeeze a generous amount onto my index finger and reach behind me to lube the opening of my ass. I slowly push my index finger in and pull it out. I squirt some more jelly directly on my rosebud and use my index and middle fingers to push it in. I'm ready.

I press the tip of the enema nozzle against my sphincter. My cock jumps and begins to respond to the stimulus and the anticipation. I take my time, inserting the soft, flexible tip with rhythmic in and out motion until it is completely in. I raise the bag to start the flow. It fills me, warming my anus, rectum and colon as the pressure builds. The bag nearly empties. The liquid presses on my bladder, and although I emptied it before starting, it makes me feel like I have to piss, again. I let the water and oil sit for a while.

When I feel I won't be able to hold it much longer, I squeeze my sphincter as I cautiously stand and take small steps towards the toilet. I sit and release. When I am empty, I repeat these steps until it runs clear. In the end, I feel clean and refreshed.

My cock is at more than half-mast. There is a droplet of precum that I scoop up. I rub it around on my thumb and forefinger. I lick them clean.

I turn on the shower. When it is warm, I enter and let it wash over me. The jets of warm water beat the tension out of my shoulders. The heat relaxes me.

I use strawberry-scented shampoo for my hair. A good scalp massage, even if it is self-administered can't be beat. I use lilac-scented body wash to clean my skin. The fruity and flowery fragrances of the shampoo and body wash are arousing. I give my cock a squeeze.

Only after the water and steam have softened my facial hair, do I apply shaving cream and shave my face. When that is finished, I lather up my balls and crotch. Sitting on the bench in the shower, I shave off almost all of my pubic hair, leaving a cliched heart-shaped patch right above my penis. I then turn my attention to my legs and shave them smooth, too. I inspect my chest and armpits and arms. There isn't much, but I remove all of the rest of my body hair below my neck. I stroke my cock with a handful of body wash just until it gets to its full stiffness.

When I get out of the shower, the cool air raises small goose bumps all over my body. I grab a large towel off the warmer and wrap myself up in it. I use a smaller towel to wrap my hair and fold over the top of my head. When my body is almost completely dry, I apply body oil (lilac-scented, as well), rubbing it in, leaving my skin soft and moist. I don a silk robe that caresses my shoulders, brushes my nipples, and barely hides my penis and ass, then have a seat at my makeup table.

I begin my makeup routine with moisturizer for my face. I then use a concealer to smooth my complexion and powder in a shade matching my natural color. I use lighter and darker colors to create depth. A little blush on my cheeks, not too much, gives me some color. I put on false eyelashes and go to work on the rest on my eye makeup ... eyeliner, turned up on the ends for a cat eye effect, pink and rose eyeshadows. My eyebrows have been threaded. A brown eyebrow pencil fills in and shapes them. Last, is a silky luscious burgundy lipstick. It is thick and wet. I take my time, luxuriating in the sensation of making my lips plump and kissable.

I scoop up a drop of precum with my finger and put it in my mouth. I slightly smudge my lipstick in the process and have to fix it.

I style and curl my long brown hair. The conditioner I used in the shower, gives it tons of body. It falls to about shoulder length. The ringlets cascade about my face.

I skillfully apply, shape and paint fake fingernails. The color matches my burgundy lipstick. When they are dry, I tickle the underside of my balls with my left hand. With my right, I run my fingernails up and down my legs, across my abdomen, around my nipples.

I pour myself a glass of Chardonnay and take a sip. I am triggered by the lipstick print on the rim of the wine glass. My member throbs.

My body shape is what some might consider feminine. I have naturally smallish breasts, a narrow waist, and "child-bearing hips", and a bubble butt.

I look in the mirror and see a pretty girl with a dick. I stroke it some more.

I peruse my collection of anal toys ... skinny, smooth vibrators; medium to large dildos, mostly flesh-colored, or pink, or translucent, all realistically shaped like cocks, complete with veins, and heads; bullet-shaped and bulbous butt plugs. I choose a butt plug with a wireless remote vibrator embedded. It is on the larger side, so I have to coat it generously with KY and smear some more on my sphincter with my finger, slipping it in and out to begin getting acclimated.

I start to insert the plug gradually. I push back with my ass as I push forward with my hand, there is the initial pain as I try again and again to get past my ring. Finally, with a pop, it's in. I relax, relishing the full feeling. I set the vibrations to a low pulsing cycle that ebbs and flows. Each cycle of vibrations seems to "push" more precum out of my dick. I dutifully drink it up, not to waste a drop.

I browse through my collection of lingerie, looking for just the right outfit. I have tons of panties ... bikini briefs, thongs, boy shorts, hip huggers, and cheekies in pink, red, blue, black, pastels and animal prints ... all silky satin and nylon. I have garter belts and stockings in multiple shades. I have multiple lacy bras, as well as waist shapers. I have corsets, teddies, camisoles.

I slide a pair of sheer, white, lacy bikini briefs up my freshly shaved legs. I shudder at the feel of the nylon rubbing the insides of my freshly shaved thighs. I manipulate my manclitty and tuck it between my thighs, pulling the briefs snug, holding it in place. I wipe the droplet of precum off and suck it off my finger. The appearance is one of a slightly lopsided camel toe.

I wrap a white garter belt around my waist and effortlessly hook it in the back, a maneuver I've practiced many times. I roll up a sheer white stocking in my hands, point the toes on my right foot, and slowly unroll the glimmering nylon up my soft, smooth, hairless leg. I repeat this with my left leg. I connect the stockings to the clasps of the garter. I find the bra that matches the panties. I slip my arms through the shoulder straps and deftly hook it behind my back.

I use a set of "homemade" breastforms to fill out the cups. They consist of about 5 ounces of uncooked rice in the toe of a pair of nylons, twisted a few times, folded back over, then tied tightly, with the excess snipped off, forming a ball about the size of a handball. They are fun to squeeze and the nylons rub my nipples when they are massaged through my bra.

I'm ready for a cigarette. I don't smoke much, but when I do, I like to smoke long, slim, menthol cigarettes ... Virginia Slims Menthol Gold Pack, formerly called Menthol Lights (the 100 mm length and the 120s); Virginia Slims Superslims Menthol (the full flavor type); Capri Menthol Indigo 120s; Misty Menthol Green 120s; Salem Slim 100s.

I light a Capri. I inhale, pulling the smoke into my lungs, and slowly exhale. I take another drag. This time not fully inhaling, just filling my mouth, then letting the smoke curl out from between my lips, and roll up into my nostrils as I inhale through my nose. This causes another pulse in my loins as the gusset of my bikini shorts becomes soaked with more precum.

I study the lipstick print on the white filter of my Capri, another trigger. I extricate my penis and squeeze a droplet of precum onto the lipstick-stained tip and place it between my lips. I slide it in and out of my lips, and inhale, tasting lipstick, my juices and the menthol smoke.

I put my penis back in my panties, not tucking, but letting the head stick out above the waist, finish my cigarette and reapply my lipstick.

I open my iPad and pull up Literotica. I navigate to the Transgender & Crossdresser stories. I read about the guy who crossdresses for the first time at the insistence of his girlfriend for a Halloween party. No one recognizes him or even realizes he's a guy. He gets to suck a cock. I read another about a guy who surprises his best friend and both of them end up blowing each other and fucking each other in the ass. Then there's the one about the guy who has truly identified as a female all his life, but hidden it. His wife catches him in her lingerie and is angry at first, but comes around and accepts him becoming a her. He ends up servicing a group of her friends on movie night, licking them one at a time to orgasms. I trace the outlines of my dick through the panties with my fingernails, stopping every so often to squeeze and scoop precum, destined for my tongue and lips.

I light another smoke, a VS 120. I take a drag, filling my lungs and exhale through my nose. Lipstick on the white filter, again. So feminine, so sexy.

I get up and find a pair of shoes, 6-inch white patent leather "fuck me" pumps. I am well practiced in walking in them. I like the sound of the heels on the hardwood floors ... click, click, click. I stop in front of a full-length mirror in the hall. The gorgeous girl in the reflection puts the cigarette to her lips, the tip glows red. She blows a stream of smoke at me and flashes a smile.

She is dressed only in a bra and panties, garter and hose, and high heels. All white, like I'm supposed to think she's a virgin, or something. She spins around showing me her ass and the tight calves stretched out above her incredibly high heels. She blows me a kiss and turns and walks off.

I return to the bed and open another window to surf porn sites for transgenders fucking and being sucked by women and men. I watch one where a transgender male is on her back, jerking her small shaft while a well hung guy is between her legs penetrating her boypussy. She squirts just as he pulls his cock out and shoots his cum all over her little clitty. I am getting close. Pressure is building up in my loins.

I retrieve a small jar from the fridge and warm the contents to body temp. It's my cum that I've been banking up. I grab one of my dildos and dip it in the jar. I imagine a sexy, big chested chick with a meaty cock is fucking my mouth. I lick the tip. I stroke her, and take more of her meatstick in my mouth. She is loving it. I tilt my head back and deepthroat her, pouring some of the cum out of the jar around the phallus imagining I've been a good little cocksucker and brought her to orgasm and I'm swallowing her load. I can almost feel the throbbing as she fills my mouth. I lick her clean.

But I'm not done yet. I want one in my manpussy, too. Another shemale looks lustfully at my ass. I pull my panties down and remove the butt plug. I lift my ass and place a pillow under my lower back, giving her access. I lube up a 10-incher and shove it in. The butt plug has left me stretched out and fully ready for her to fuck me hard. I pull it out and shove it back in. "Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me!" She pumps in and out, filling me with cock. I switch on the vibrations as she assaults my prostate. That's it. I can't hold back any longer. My balls ache and I have hit the climax. I blow my load. Some, I eat now. The rest, I save for later.

Crossdressing

Lipstick

Anal play

Smoking

Erotic stories

Porn videos

Cum eating

One, two, or all of them make masturbating that much better. All of them together, make it mind-blowing.