All Comments on 'Things That Turn Me On'

by Raquels_Panties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 4 years ago
Lingerie👙, Lipstick💄💋, and Cum🍡💧💦💧💧...Ohh Myyy ;-)

Ms.Raquel, your TTTMO list is exquisite, so very true for Christine's Sapphic Surrender!!! Pointing my polished toe into a 10 denier RHT Stocking. The "click clack" of my pretty, ankle strapped, open-toe 4" heel.💃👠💖.the SeXy lip print💄💋💞💥 on my cigarette butt...Mmmm!!! That "full sensation" of a lubed Tampax deep in my BoiPussy...YESSS. Playing with Crissy's Lesbian Gurlfriends on the internet (Xhamster/DUO) is enthralling. I believe that you've pretty much "captured" My List Babydoll...Thx for sharing this one. ....... xoxoxo

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Can't resist this EROTIC THREAD !!!

Ms. Raquel, Christine thinks that you've installed spy cameras in Crissy's house. This thread is almost like a biography of My feminine psyche. The lipstick "prints" on my ciggies and coffee cups...recummies on the butt, slowly pistoning in my pouty, pink lips 💄💋👅👅💋💖...Mmmm!!! A Tampax in Crissy's boipussy...the tug of hur garters on the welts of my RHT Stockings...my laquered toes peeking thru the three inch heels 👠💃...and logging in to Xhamster and caressing my clittycock, like a Girl thru the slick fabric of my P A N T I E S....edging...Mmmm!!! brings on Crissy's delightfully, delicious SissyGasms!!!

Ohhh Myyy Baby....thanks for all of your threads...... xoxoxo ;-)

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@SissyCrissy, glad to see that the eroticism didn’t wane over the last six months. If only a few more readers felt the way you do, I’d get that coveted 🔥 rating. Checked out Xhamster. Adding it o my favorites. Keep following and reading for more SissyGasmic stories. Thanks.

AmeliaJonesAmeliaJonesabout 3 years ago

wow, it sounds like we should be friends! it seems like we could spend a lovely afternoon together. But if I am honest, I can't walk in 6" heels. Anything over 4" and I am tumbling.

AHNuts00AHNuts00about 3 years ago

My tongue hung out in anticipation of each new detail. Excellent sexciting writing! While I LOVE wearing panties most days, for the very FIRST time the other day I put on red hose, garter belt matching transparent lace panties and bra that cup my man titties perfectly and looked into the mirror. I saw a stunning sight that I'd never seen before in my seven decades (5 1/2 masturbating) on the planet. Then I read this story. Wow!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years agoAuthor

@AmeliaJones, I’m sure you could master 6” of anything you wanted, if you put your mind to it. 😁.

@AHNuts00, I’m glad this sexcited you so much. I wonder what took you so long to try lingerie. Here’s to many more years of dressing and masturbating. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and similar to how I spend alone time. Feeling feminine is a wonderful thing.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anoymous, I’m such a girl at heart. Doing things that make me feel like a lady, turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Honey, I sure would love to meet and dress with you! You have me so hard right now, I can't wait til my wife leaves to go shopping today! I've purged my collection recently, guilt, fear of being found out, easier to do that and fill it up again, I love getting high as fuck while prepping and dressing, makes me soooo horny for gay, sissy, CD sex, love to be slutty in lingerie with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaquels_Panties@Raquels_Panties
I became fascinated with lingerie as soon as I learned to masturbate. Raquel’s stories, are 99.9% fantasy. I do crossdress, though, when the opportunity presents itself and have left the confines of my bedroom and house to venture out as a non-pass transvestite, but only a ...