Think before speaking.

Story Info
An attempt from a particapants view, partner takes on 2.
1k words
2.95
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live with my divorcée partner, Lisa. She is 36, 36d/25/36 and had her two kids quite young. The daughter no longer lives at home. The son was recently in a student exchange with a place in Germany. Lisa asked jokingly if I was happy for her to be left at home with a young man and I said she could have as many students as she could pull. That is where I should have thought about what I was saying.

In the 9 years we have been together we have had the odd dalliance outside our partnership, with each others blessing.

Arved arrived on the Friday, we showed him lots of English life over the weekend. I was working all the following week and Lisa had the Wednesday to Friday off to do our part in the group.

I got dropped off early on the Tuesday and let myself in. I could hear something from upstairs and went up. Halfway up I can see into the bedroom and there was Arved behind Lisa who was knelt on the bed, with his cock pounding in and out while Lisa urged him on, obviously a willing participant.

I had a good look and then went back out to return about twenty minutes later.

Arved was upstairs and Lisa said she would give me the details later when Arved had gone out to see another exchange student. There was more than had met my eye.

Lisa was home quite early that day and had done much as I did later. She spied Arved and his friend Karl on our bed, naked, wanking into a pair of her pants each, taken from the laundry. She thought about what I had said and moved quietly to the landing. There she took off her blouse and jeans before entering the bedroom.

Karl was in mid cum and could do nothing to hide it, Arved froze, and Lisa dropped her clothes in pretend shock. Having given them time for a good look, Lisa put her hands up in a calming gesture then sat on the bed between them, and spotted the picture from my side of the room on the bed.

Speaking clearly she explained that what they were doing was perfectly natural but using our bed, and her undies, was a bit much, but that she was, in a way, rather flattered! She then shocked them by saying if they could keep a secret they could have sex with a real woman if they wanted. After a pause, they both nodded uncertainly.

Lisa moved to the middle of the bed and removed her bra, telling Karl to close the windows she took of her pants and began to instruct Arved in the art of cunnilingus. Karl was then told how to make the most of a womans breasts. Lisa's are not so firm as they once were but are heavy and soft, and very nice.

Arved was soon allowed to slip his cock inside where his tongue had been working so well, and to his credit took two or three minutes to spurt his seed inside her. Karl was ready to go again and he lasted long enough to bring Lisa off before he too, came inside her.

Downstairs over coffee, Lisa again lectured the two on keeping the secret and then Karl was expected back at his digs.

Arved practically begged Lisa to take him back to bed and it was during his instruction on doggy that I got home and saw them. It can only have been minutes later that Arved came again, apparently giving Lisa an orgasm as he shot lots of cum into her.

That night I made a point of letting Arved hear me fucking Lisa, just to make the point that she is mine.

Wednesday, as soon as I left for work, Arved had his head round the bedroom door and was soon fucking Lisa again. They were nearly late to meet the group for the days trip out.

After the trip Karl was keen to visit Arved again, and having assured his host he would update his journal later, joined Lisa and Arved in the car.

For two and a half hours they fucked. Oh for the stamina of the young!

Among the various ways they performed, Lisa rode them both, coming several times and both Arved and Karl came twice, with Lisa swallowing once for each of them, enjoying her own highlights too. When I got home later there were of course no sign of the goings on.

Thursday morning was pretty much a repeat except they were five minutes late for the group, but not the only ones to be so.

That afternoon found all three once more in bed together. Only two hours this time but still lots of fun all round, Lisa taking more spunk inside her hole.

Friday morning as soon as I left, Arved was down stairs unlocking the front door. By the time Karl let himself in, Arved was enjoying the great British knee trembler with Lisa up against the full length mirror. Naturally Karl had to try that too, and all together they had four hours to play.

A naked spit roast was also on the menu this time, at Arved's request in the back garden, not overlooked but with the public just the other side of a six foot high wooden panel fence. That really turned Lisa on and she had trouble keeping quiet.

Lisa came often and each of the fit young Germans came four times each. Once back inside, Arved suggested Lisa sit on the edge of the dressing table for one of his fucks, and Lisa thoroughly enjoyed Karl having her from behind while she was bent over leaning against the window sill, looking out over the neighborhood through the net curtains as he made her swinging tits bounce together.

The final was good old missionary with each of the lads getting in some snogging as they fucked Lisa for the last time.

I had arranged to finish early so we could go out to lunch before taking Arved to his coach and escort him to the airport that afternoon. While we waited for the call to collect Lisa's son, she talked me through the morning and as soon as possible I caught up a bit on the lads, coming a bucket load re-enacting the neighborhood watch position.

I hope our lad was treated as well in Germany.