Third Date with Igor

Story Info
Dirty meeting of sir and bitch.
2.1k words
2.5
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left me sitting. Yet again. It was supposed to be the third date. We agreed to meet on Saturday evening. I later found out the reason: a friend had contacted me. At first I took it in stride, but the longer I waited, the more angry I became. But then we meet one day later on Sunday. And I experience what it's like for the first time

dirty hole to lick.

I met him through the dating portal Romeo. A blurry profile picture showed me a face with its mouth wide open. My first thought was: He's showing directly that he likes swallowing. Or does he just want to remain anonymous? Or does he just want to draw attention to himself? He talks nonstop and I can't get a word in edgewise. He's extroverted and he's on drugs and he probably doesn't like it when I talk. After the second attempt to say something, I no longer dare and remain silent. I'm curious and would like to know why he has such a profile picture. But I recognize his pretty face in another picture and so I send him a message. As always, I just write briefly: "Do you feel like it?". We'll meet shortly afterwards. He tells me that his acquaintances find the picture terrible. I comfort him and say: "It doesn't matter. Let them think what they want." When he speaks he gestures like an actor and his face sometimes looks like a boy's face. He shows me a few pictures from his youth. There aren't many photos, but despite all the suffering, he obviously had good times too.

He lays out his whole life before me. He is from Lithuania, was married to a Georgian, and has a daughter with her who is now 30, but who has been living in Georgia again since she was 5 years old, together with her mother. He always sends her money, but she doesn't want to work. He has no contact with her at the moment. I can understand him very well, because I also find it difficult to say no. He was raised with carrots and sticks. He needs a magnifying glass to read on his cell phone. Was he a welder?

I've been looking for someone to fist with for a few weeks now. My display filter was set so that I only see profiles of active or flexible Fisters. In Igor's profile there is even a postcard with a woman looking at her hand with the text next to it: "Fisting on a first date is the most natural thing in the world." I was lucky with Igor, because most of them can't be visited, or live very far away, or are only passive, or weigh over 100 kg.

In the chat he tells me about his fetish. I should wear his white shirt during sex, I am curious and agree. Among other things, he would like to try filling his intestines with water and then squirting it into my mouth; of course he wanted to cleanse his intestines first. Again I agree, because I had already played with my own poop while being very horny.

Then in the chat he also talks about humiliation, beatings and dirty talking and I continue to play along because the sex with him on the first few dates was the best of my life and I really wanted a repeat. He also tells me that I have to ask him to hit me and only then will he slap me. During our "dirty talk foreplay" on WhatsApp, I was constantly hard on, I was so turned on by the conversation with him. He wants to know what I'm into. And I'm looking for hot sex fantasies to bind him to me and to make him horny. He wants to know if I have secret fantasies. I have to disappoint him. There was no fetish, nothing that particularly excited me. I was more able to say what I didn't like: no beard, no stomach, no gray hair, no taciturn people, no stupid people, no stinkers, no Messi apartment, no smelly feet, no constant chatter. When fisting, everything external takes a back seat. In the years when I still earn well, I usually meet escorts, usually hairless and very young. This was the easiest way for me to get sex. Since I'm rather ugly, I've never had much success in finding a partner. Instead of hanging out for hours in sex shops, saunas or searching on the Internet, I visited the Cityboys in Düsseldorf. They are harmless meetings where I massage and lick the hairless boys (18-30).

Igor's dirty talk was new to me. I text him about a heavy chain that I lower into his intestines, but it is my own wishful imagination. I also text him about forced orgasms, through manual milking or using a vibrator. After the first date he didn't contact me again and I had already deleted his contact details. But then I see his profile picture in the list of my visitors. (For your understanding: Anyone who is on my profile for longer than 30 seconds is automatically added to the 'My Visitors' list.)

Then the time has finally come. Dirty for the first time. At his home. I enjoyed it. I was really horny. (I read on the internet that it was bad for my health. Complete nonsense). I'm wearing a white shirt and long stockings, my hole is being stretched with dildos of different sizes. My ass lips are now swollen with blood. I have to sit on a plug, the plug is too big for my hole and so I moan in pain. He's the top, demands that I call him SIR. He gives me instructions, he said it turns him on to see the dildo going in. I'm his bitch.

After this foreplay comes the main act: fisting each other. He says he's never had a fist in his ass. So I'm very sensitive and don't want to penetrate him with my hand at any cost. We lie next to each other, ready to stretch each other's holes. He asks me to move my hand very slowly, which I do. Always slowly in and slowly out again. As I penetrate, I stop at the thickest part of my hand, afraid of hurting him, but I knew instinctively that I would get in.

He bought some crystal and he shows me how to smoke it. Before I drove to him I had already eaten a hashish brownie and was pretty stoned. So I don't feel the effects of the crystal, except that neither of us can sleep afterwards. We have sex from 3 p.m. until the early hours of the morning. He was very, very talkative. He showed me his luxury watch and told me about his expensive designer rings and that his drug addict partner (with whom he doesn't have sex) tried to steal from him. This is what happened: During a visit, his partner suddenly hid the rings, he got scared, wanted to put them back, but then forgot. On a second visit the rings suddenly reappeared. They were on the shelf.

And he tells me about the family tragedy: the early death of his father when he was only 8. About his mother's new, very young boyfriend, whom he beats to the hospital out of jealousy with a steel dog leash. And he talks about the mother who beats her own fidget child at home, where no one can see it. The boy lay down on the floor of the department store in protest because he didn't get the chocolate. He tells me about all his friends and acquaintances. I didn't remember anything about it, but many were sick, alcoholic, schizophrenic or addicted to pills.

He smokes weed intensively, as he openly tells me. I think that's really great.

Before the third date he dumped me on Saturday night. I wasn't angry or disappointed, I was just thinking about going to the sauna. But fatigue overwhelmed me and I stayed at home.

But then he suddenly answers and we chat together. I had carefully prepared some texts. He demands the title 'Sir' and 'Bitch'. I play along, I got excited when I thought about his fantasies. His plan: he cleans his intestines and then fills it with water and then showers me with it while I lie under him with my mouth wide open. A few hours after our chat, he orders me to clean myself via WhatsApp. He tells me a time. He gives me socks, a shirt and shorts from adidas and Nike. He orders me to lie on my stomach and spread my legs. So I'm lying on the couch and my master is playing with my swollen hole. He presses his fingers into the hole, without gel. I squeal aahh and oohh. He presses the bloodshot ass lips tighter and tighter with his pointed fingers until I groan in pain. He pulls it hard and pinches it. My asshole contracts painfully like a cramp. In the intestine, the skin is initially protected. Igor widens and greases my hole, first with his slippery fingers, then with a small rubber dildo made of small balls. Then the big dildo comes into play. Poppers make me tolerate the pain better. It was only with Igor that I learned to enjoy poppers, screw the bit of a headache. The dildo is huge, I remember it from our last sex. He manages to push it in the full length. He knows exactly how deep he can ram it in and where the bend is that he can't get past without applying too much pressure. The reason he is first class in sex is because he worked as an escort for a long time. And he told me that most people want to be fisted. By the way, he has a pretty big cock and big balls. We do it in a very relaxed way, especially him with me. He always asks me lovingly if I'm okay. I should have tried harder for his love. Maybe then we would have become a couple. Or am I too introverted? He also never signaled to me that there was more. I would have liked to have had a friendship bonus.

He tells me that dirty talk is a reflection of imagination e and real sex doesn't always happen exactly like that. We would do more in 4 weeks and he would have organized a rim chair by then. Inside I was disappointed when I heard "four weeks," but I couldn't say anything. Typical of introverts. You think too much: Am I saying the right thing now? Could I hurt him? Wouldn't it be better if I phrased it differently? Thought processes instead of speaking from your gut. He is intelligent, which impresses me. He could still make good money as an escort today. Or as an actor! He probably earns enough money in his job because he likes champagne and it's not exactly cheap. I think he used to work as a representative for a fashion brand.

After the warm-up with the introduction of the dildos, we watch films on YouTube and of course chat. We move to the bedroom. We smoked weed and that's why we can't sleep. Not because I have a hard-on either, because I'm lying naked next to him. After he comes back from pissing, he lies on his stomach. He whispers to me that his hole isn't clean and that he hasn't been to the toilet yet. My cock stands tall and I get to work, as previously discussed in the chat. I fish a few small crumbs out of his cunt with my tongue. I don't swallow straight away, I want to taste its bitter taste first. He moans in ecstasy. His hole is relaxed, my tongue goes as deep as possible. It's nice and wide open now. I feel the tip of a small sausage with my tongue. I try to lure them out with circular movements. Without success. He doesn't push them out either. Now I use my finger and fish out a ball. He sees me eating the ball. Then he ends the feast. He lovingly asks me again if I'm okay. He doesn't have an erection and it doesn't matter.

I mistakenly think that my erection prevents me from sleeping. And as long as I'm lying next to Igor, my cock won't get any smaller. So I stupidly decide to go home. I won't find sleep there either. Later I realize that Crystal is the reason. Instead of going back, I stay alone.

In the following days I kept checking the Romeo forum to see if he was poaching. I'm a little jealous. I feel empty, depressed, as I often do after anonymous sex. I say to myself, 'Tomorrow is another day, with a blank sheet of paper.'