Third Leg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Mandy..." She looks completely enthralled. Her fingers brush against my clit as if confirming its existence, exploring my folds, teasing around my entrance. I let out a soft moan, grinding my hips against her hand, urging her on. As Jason withdraws his hand from her wrist, holding her up with both hands again, I can see her squirm slightly in his grip, and hear her heated breath. She bites her lip, then hesitantly slips a single finger inside of me.

"Oh!" I gasp. Even more than the physical sensation after the long buildup, the look on her face draws it out of me- awed fascination, as if she's made some impossible discovery. She touches me slowly, wordlessly, her only sounds her heavy breathing, then comes to a pause.

"Do you usually get this wet?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"Wow..." She licks her lips, and they stay parted. She draws her finger back out of me and eases it up along my slit again. She brushes along my clit, and my hips shift uncontrollably against her hand, chasing the pleasure. She teases it slowly, softly, her fingers slick with my wetness, watching my face breathlessly. Her touch is too light to bring me to the edge, but seeing her, feeling her, touching me while Jason holds her, watching us close enough for me to feel his breath, is nothing short of dizzying.

Eventually, with a soft sigh, she draws her hand out from beneath my waistband.

"Um..." She mutters and trails off.

"You want to continue this in the bedroom?" Jason asks.

"Yeah." I answer. Alina just nods, and he puts her back down, letting her stand on her own again.

Alina looks at him and giggles. "You wanna try carrying us both to the bedroom?"

He laughs. "I could try, but I don't think stacking you like pancakes is going to set the mood."

"Carry her then!" Alina says, and she steps back towards the hallway to watch.

Jason puts his hand on me and gives me a questioning look. I gaze up at his face, that irresistibly handsome face I've always seen focused on Alina, now unmistakably giving me bedroom eyes. I realize I'm biting my lip. I nod. He bends down and puts one hand behind my knees, and I remember I ought to put an arm over his shoulder for support, but before I can even reach out, he sweeps me off my feet, drawing out an involuntary squeak as I cling to his shirt. He barely seems to notice my weight, and his hands roam up and down my body as he holds me, softly kneading into my thighs, my back, the side of my breast... I squirm in his grip, not even slightly out of resistance.

He carries me to Alina's bedroom, where she's waiting by the doorway with an expectant grin. She backs away towards the bed as he approaches. He runs his hands over me once again, then gives me a tight squeeze.

"Delivery!" He announces, and tosses me onto the bed. I sail through the air, further than I would have anticipated, and for a moment memories flash through my mind of flying off of swingsets as a kid. I laugh. My heart is pounding. I grab onto a pillow and hold it, just for something to do with my hands, and Alina laughs along with me as she gets onto the bed, kneeling in front of me, kissing me over the pillow. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jason undressing, revealing the rippling physique which has already featured more than a few times now in my imagination.

I cast aside the pillow, pulling my own shirt over my head. Just yesterday, I would have been self-conscious; I have nothing like Alina's fitness to show off, let alone Jason's. But the hungriness of their gaze and touch has left me feeling more desirable than I ever have. Alina's hands roam over my body, her fingers kneading into me for a few delicious moments before she reciprocates my gesture, relieving herself of her own shirt. Her skin is glowing, flushed far below the neck. Her bra is simple, plain white, lightly lined. I'd expected something fancier, and it strikes me that Alina hasn't had the chance to change since this morning, when she didn't expect this any more than I did. I take it off her myself, pressing close to her body as I reach around behind her to undo the clasp. In the months we've spent living together, I've never seen her bare breasts before. They're perky, deliciously supple to the touch, with dusky nipples that stand up hard against my fingers, and draw a soft moan from her at my first direct touch. She answers my touch, drawing shivers down my spine, but leaves my bra on, maybe in appreciation of the fact that I've been wearing my best since this afternoon, blue, lacy, and delicate enough that it barely mutes the feeling.

Now stripped down to his boxers, Jason eases onto the bed behind Alina. He runs his hands up her shoulders, and gathers up her hair, shifting it to the side, and starts to suck on the side of her neck. She lets out a gasp, and I can feel her hands shiver against my chest. He runs one hand up and down her body, his other hand stroking her hair, and continues teasing her with his mouth; the soft nip of his teeth against her skin makes me think of an affectionate tiger. She squirms under his touch- under our touch, and her breaths come out as needy whines.

Jason's hand, slowly exploring her body, works its way down to the hem of her shorts, unbuttons them, unzips, slowly tugs them down. She draws her hands away from me for a moment to ease them down her legs, and I let out a soft whine I didn't know I had in me at the sudden loss of her touch. Like her bra, Alina's panties are plain white, but any element of innocence is offset by the clearly visible stain of her wetness.

Rather than going any further, Jason draws his hand back up Alina's body, slowly tracing his fingers over her skin, up to her breast, to my hand. I jolt slightly as he touches my bare skin, and he runs fingers delicately, teasingly along the underside of my arm. He gives me a look, of lust, playfulness- maybe even affection? Even in the midst of all this, it sends a dizzying lurch down my body. He grasps my wrist softly, and draws my hand down, brushing along Alina's skin, till my fingers meet the wetness of her panties. He grins at me and gives me a nod.

I shift Alina's panties to the side. She's slick and glistening, and I run my finger along her slit, taking in the feeling of it. Her hips move with the slight touch of my fingers, and her whines become even more pronounced, more insistent. I don't need any more encouraging; I begin to tease gently at her clit.

"Oh god..." Alina's eyes squeeze shut, her face frozen in ecstasy. Caught between us, she's being stimulated from every side: Jason's mouth on her neck, our hands on her breasts, mine on her clit, and Jason's still roaming up and down her body. She seems almost helplessly overwhelmed; it makes me think of a kitten going motionless when picked up by the scruff. But after what can really only be a few seconds, she opens her eyes again, and starts kneading her hands into my hips, letting the tips of her fingers slip beneath my elastic waistband.

I rock my hips, urging Alina on, and she follows my cue, tugging down my shorts to reveal my own underwear, a matched set with my bra. I don't know if I can flush any more than I already am, but I can feel a wave of heat rising to my cheeks, my hopes for tonight laid bare to view. I can't catch any sense of recognition in her expression though, only intensity of pleasure. Slowly, softly, she starts to run her fingers over my clit through my panties, her fingers gliding over the soaked-slick surface of the fabric.

Even just her light touch is electric, heart-pounding. But everything in her expression says my touch is doing the same to her. As I start to pick up my pace, she melts into full-chested moans, just like the ones I heard when I came home last night.

"Oh god... oh god... Mandy, don't stop!" Hearing her call my name sends a shivering thrill through my body. I want to make her come. I want to see her, hear her, feel her. I want, so desperately, to come with her. I keep the pace of my fingers exactly, driving her towards the edge. Agonizingly, she holds her pace as well, teasing me with her light, fluttering touch over my panties, even as I buck my hips against her hand, as if she's too overwhelmed to even think of changing her pattern.

Alina closes her eyes again, her moans becoming louder and more penetrating. It's no wonder I was able to hear her so easily last night. Up close, seeing and feeling, not just imagining, is overwhelmingly more intense. Even though her touch is lighter than I'd use on myself, I can feel myself building towards the edge. But in comparison, Alina is racing ahead. She leans back against Jason, her quivering thighs only partly supporting her own weight. Every part of her is screaming out that she's so, so close.

I lock eyes with Jason over her shoulder, his expression unreadable but throbbingly intense. It seems like he senses something of my own desperate need though, because he stops toying with Alina's breast, and reaches his hand out for me, stroking my shoulder, my neck, then moving down to caress my breast, fondling and teasing my nipple. With every little squeeze, the pleasure runs down my body, and- oh god, I could come like this. Alina's and my hands on each other, his hands on both of us. My voice is quiet compared to Alina's, but I'm whimpering with my desperate closeness.

"Aaaahhh!" Her voice rising to an intense wail, Alina shudders, nearly pitching forward, pressing her body close to mine. She wraps her arms around me, hugging me tight. My hand on her breast slips away, and I wrap it around her back, leaving it sandwiched between her body and Jason's. Alina loses her breath, but I continue to work my fingers against her clit as her body quakes uncontrollably between us.

"Oh my god! Oh my god..." As her speech returns, Alina kisses me again on the lips. I slip my tongue in for a moment, but she pulls away quickly, still panting for breath.

"Oh my god, Mandy, Jason..." She stares into my eyes, then turns back to him. "That was crazy. Oh my god..."

She shifts herself out from between us, and I try to stifle a whine. I was so close! Why did she have to stop? I could have followed just a little bit behind her. But she doesn't make any motion to start again. Instead, she sits back on the bed to get a better look at me and Jason.

"Sorry I kind of monopolized the two of you. Um..." She glances back and forth between us. "Jason... You think you could eat Mandy out?"

Jason huffs out a laugh. He looks me up and down, weighing his girlfriend's invitation to devour me. The sudden turn has caught me off guard, but there's nothing in me that could bring me to say no.

"You sure you don't want to?" Jason asks Alina.

"Oh my god..." She covers her face with her hands, a redder reprise of her expression at the dinner table. "I do. I do want to, but... I kind of want to work my way up to it? I'd like to watch first. You're already good at it."

She looks back at me. "He's really good at it." She repeats. She seems intent on selling me on being eaten out by her boyfriend. Compared to having her there touching me, and touching her back, the thought of having Alina watch me is more embarrassing by far. Just the thought of it is making me squirm. It's something I would never have considered asking of them.

"Um..." I mutter, glancing between the two of them. I'm not sure what to say here. 'Okay' or 'yes' don't seem fitting. 'Please' is embarrassing, but if this draws out any longer, they're very, very close to hearing me beg.

Jason sidles up close to me, placing his hands on my shoulders, gazing down on me, gauging my willingness. I have no idea what my expression looks like, but I pull down my panties, which should have been off me a long time ago by now. As I lie back, he pulls them all the way off my legs, then runs his hands back up, stroking and touching me. When he parts my legs with his hands, my inner thighs are slick against his palms with my wetness. Alina kneels beside us, watching, close enough that I could reach out and touch her. I do, resting a hand on her thigh to solidify her presence and manage my anticipation.

Jason kneads his hands into me, caressing my thighs, working his way upwards and inwards. He teases my inner thighs with whisper-soft kisses and brushes of his tongue. His progress is agonizingly drawn out, and when I feel the tickle of his breath against my slit, I squirm involuntarily. His palms pressed lightly to my skin, he spreads me apart. I'm soaked, keenly sensitive even just to the warm currents of air against me, and I can feel myself twitching under his gaze. Impossibly, unbearably, he keeps moving up, slowly drawing his tongue from the top of my mound to my navel. I writhe under him, and he pins me, caressing my body as he holds me down against the bed.

He keeps moving up, kneading my breasts, staring down at my face as he relentlessly toys with my nipples. My voice comes out in helpless squeaks. What can I do? Plead with him, tell him how badly I need to come? Alina is right there, taking in our every move and sound. I look up at her; she's staring with rapt fascination, teasing slowly at her clit. I open my mouth, and only just catch myself before I start begging her to make him touch me where I need it. All that comes out of me is a whimper, and I can see her fingers quicken.

I'm drawn out and desperate. I've never done anything like this to myself before, couldn't possibly do this to myself, haven't even imagined doing this with a partner. I wonder if he really might keep this up until I beg. Would he? If he would, would I have heard it last night? I'm almost at my limit when he finally starts working his way back down, tracing a path with his tongue. I buck my hips towards him as he gets close, or try to, but he holds me down, keeping me completely pinned to the bed. He runs his tongue down the crease of my thigh, drawing my anticipation to an unbearable crescendo, and then spreads my lips and finally brings his mouth to my clit.

For a moment, I'm driven silent with the sheer shock of the feeling. The movement of his tongue against me is smooth, gentle, and overwhelming. Just the delicate touch of his tongue sends electric shudders through my core, and he quickly picks up his pace, racing ahead of my ability to adjust. I hear a moan. In the brief moment of focus I can spare for Alina, I see that she's frantically teasing her clit, gyrating her hips as she watches. This time, I'm the one racing ahead, so close to the edge she can't possibly catch up. I'm tumbling, coming apart. My whole body is quaking in his grip. A long, guttural moan drives out all my breath, and I struggle, gasp after gasp, to replace the air in my lungs as his tongue drives me to my limits. As it finally becomes too unbearably intense, I dig my fingers into his shoulders, and he stops. Even his soft strokes of reassurance draw more shivers and uncontrollable gasps out of me.

"Oh my god..." Alina's voice is breathy, but not desperate. She's slowed and backed away from the edge. "Do you always come like that?"

It takes a while for my gasps to turn to laughter. I have no idea what to say to that. No, I have too many ideas. One floats to the top: 'If I did, you would have heard me before.' I don't say it. I'm caught in a helpless storm of giggles.

Jason crawls off me, giving me space to get up. I give myself a moment before I sit. Alina is still teasing herself, and she lets out a soft moan. I follow her line of sight to Jason's cock, the first time I've had a clear view of it all this time. It's standing up hard, pulsing, not having felt release all this time. She licks her lips, and for a moment I wonder if she's going to finish him in front of me with her mouth.

"Um, Mandy... do you think you could ride Jason?"

Her fingers flutter over herself as she waits on my answer. Jason rests his hand on my shoulder. If there was any question whether he was on board with this, it's completely dispensed with when I see the look on his face. I don't know which is stronger, my desire to have him inside me, or my desire to satisfy them, to do everything they ask of me. I nod.

I fail to voice my uncertainty that I actually can. I've tried cowgirl a few times and I've never once pulled it off properly. I've had to conclude that either I'm doing something wrong, or I just don't have the coordination, or maybe the stamina for it. But there's no way I can bring myself to say no, so I just hope that somehow, once he's in me, it'll work out somehow. I've never wanted more badly to make it work.

Jason grabs something off the dresser and fiddles with it, and I puzzle over what he's doing for a few seconds before it hits me that he's unwrapping a condom. Do he and Alina usually use them? Did he save it just for me? I'm still on the pill, wouldn't mind going bare, but something about the thought that he's been waiting all this time, and is making himself ready now for me, sends a little thrill through me. As he rolls it on, I take the chance to get a good look at his cock. It's normal length- honestly a relief since the thought had crossed my mind that along with his looks he might be "blessed" with an unmanageably long one- but surprisingly thick. Almost intimidatingly so, but right now, I'm more than eager to give it a try.

Jason lies back and I crawl over him, my first time ever looking down towards him. He runs his hands along my body. I'm still desperately sensitive; a brush at my nipples elicits a gasp and a sudden twitch. As I hover over him, he brings his hands down to my ass, kneading, caressing and spreading me. He holds me in place, apparently reveling in the feel of my body. I feel as if I'm paused at the very crest of a rollercoaster. A single drip of my wetness falls free onto his stomach. I tighten my grip on him, and sink down.

"Aahh!"

A sudden moan. Alina's, not mine. As I descend and take him to the hilt, my own mouth gapes in silent ecstasy. I needed this so, so badly. For a few moments, I don't even try to move on top of him. I don't know if I can; my body is shivering like a rung bell. I am, quite literally, transfixed on his cock. I try to focus on my breathing and give myself a moment to adjust, then start to grind back and forth against him. It feels good, the broad pressure of his body against my clit just right to let me build again, but I'm struggling to keep a good rhythm, and I'm not sure this is doing much for Jason.

I change my approach and start to bounce up and down on top of him. Plunging him into me, feeling him fill me up over and over, sends waves of pleasure through me, crashing higher and higher with each stroke. But soon, my legs start to lose strength. Not just fatigue, but trembling overwhelm with the sensation. I let out a whimper, pleasure mixed with shame. It feels so good, but I won't be able to finish like this, won't be able to finish Jason.

I try to read his face, to get some sense of how this feels for him, of what I can do to follow this up when I exhaust myself. He looks up at me hungrily, and grasps me tight around my hips. I shift forward and almost fall, but I can't; his arms brace and support me. He holds my weight suspended above him, his hands on my body locking me in place as irresistibly as the harness on a carnival ride.

Jason thrusts up into me. Holding my body above him, he's free to take control of the pace. With every thrust, I rest more of my weight in his arms. It's not just the overwhelming feeling of taking him inside me, it's the desire to feel him holding me, supporting my body with his strength. A series of gasping moans reaches my ears, and it takes me a moment to realize that this time, they're mine; sounds I've never heard myself make before.