Third Leg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina moves in close to me, resting her hand gently against my shoulder. I don't know if it's just to feel my touch, or to check if I'm steady. My legs are jelly, but Jason is holding me firm, driving me irresistibly towards the edge. Her moans echoing mine, one hand exploring down my body, her other hand fixed between her legs, Alina is chasing along after me. Slowly, hesitantly, Alina's hand creeps down to my clit, her fingers brushing over the spot which is driving waves of pleasure through me every time Jason's body meets mine.

"Aaahh!"

I thrash and pitch forward, catching myself against Jason's chest, shuddering and out of breath. Alina's hand snaps back, her face a picture of confusion and concern.

"Oh god, that's too much!" I gasp. "I just... I already came. It's too sensitive."

Alina looks completely abashed, far more than the situation deserves, and I'm struck with a twinge of bittersweetness. Right now, there might be nothing she wants more than for me to feel good.

"You can play with my nipples?" The moment I hear myself, I realize it's a mistake to say it like a question. I want her, and she wants to be wanted. "Please?"

She nods, and Jason pats my hips, then lifts me back into position. Alina kneels behind me, straddling one of Jason's legs, her arms wrapped around me, supporting me along with him. As Jason starts to thrust into me again, her fingers knead into my chest, tweaking and toying with my nipples, her rhythm timed stroke to stroke. The shocks of pleasure, above and below, the tight embrace, fixed in space between them, is completely unlike anything I've experienced, unlike even how I imagined this. I've given myself over to them completely. Alina wrapped around me, Jason's hands grounding my body, his cock driving into me, they can feel me as I lose myself, my body quaking between them as I come.

Their pace doesn't slow. There's no reason they need to slow. I have absolutely no control. I'm theirs to use. I don't even try to support myself or restrain myself. Suspended between them, locked up in their desire, I can't do anything but take what they give. I come again. This time, I wail out loud. I'm screaming, and I can't stop.

I've lost my sense of time, but I still have a sense of change. Jason speeds up underneath me. A thrill of anticipation. My voice rises in pitch, and below it, I can hear Alina's moans in my ear taking on urgency. The end is coming. I race ahead again, cycling through another peak. This time, I hear him groan. His grip on me tightens, his face vivid with intensity. I'm still coming, as if my body is trying to wring him out inside me, unable to bear letting it end without him. I can hear a whimpered litany in my ear- "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." until I lose it under the sound of my own voice. Jason is coming, finally, and I'm losing everything, unraveling and coming apart.

I begin to come down, finally, resting against Jason, really resting the weight of my body against him, no longer held suspended above him. He's still hilted inside me, and I can feel myself pulsing around him, the echoes of my orgasms still reverberating through my body. Alina squeezes me tight, still shifting and squirming. For the first time since I've been locked between them, I realize what she's doing: grinding herself against her heel as she holds me. She shudders, gasps out my name, clinging tight to me as she comes.

I feel like I ought to collapse, exhausted, spent far beyond anything I've experienced. But Alina keeps holding onto me, supporting me. She eases me down slowly, till I'm lying flat against Jason, who shifts me over and finally pulls out. I don't remember what comes after- I'm lost in a warm white haze. The two of them talk, but I can't put the words together. I think one of them lifts me up. Before I finally drift off entirely, I'm sure that I'm cuddled in bed with both of them.

I come to senses, once again, in the middle of the night. A strange room, muddled thoughts, my body sore and exhausted. I sit up, trying to make sense of where I am.

A soft hand grasps my arm. I hear a whine of discontent, a voice just barely roused into waking. Another voice follows it.

"Mmnn... n'manda? Go back to sleep."

As my memories resolve, I relax back into bed, warm and content. Everything is fine after all. I drift off again, looking forward to the morning.