Third Time Sucking

Story Info
He goes further and gets a surprise.
1.4k words
4.4
12.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another long dry spell had passed since the last time I had a cock in my mouth. This time I had finished college and moved into my first apartment. Another big change was that Craigslist finally existed!

I was in between relationships and was horny one day so I decided to get on and see who was looking for anonymous blowjobs. The one that caught my eye said he was near me and that he was home and could host right away.

I messaged him saying that I would love to come over. He responded with a phone number which gave me pause because I wanted to be discreet. He said that we couldn't meet without talking on the phone to verify I was real. Luckily, I had the idea of going to a payphone next door and calling him.

I walked over to the phone (outside a Costco of all places) and dialed his number. He picked up and didn't say a word, waiting for me to make the first move.

"Hello" I said sheepishly.

"Hey, what are you looking to do?" he said, in a nice baritone voice.

"Come over" I replied.

"I know that, I want to hear you say what you want to do when you come over." he said a little more sternly.

"I want to give you a blowjob and get your cum." I said. I felt very self-concious about saying that out in public but wow did it make me horny!

I must have done okay because he said "That's more like it." and gave me his address. I told him I'd be there in about 20 minutes and then got in the car to drive to him.

When I pulled into his development I parked the car and started looking for his house. They were more like condos all right next to each other with some having doors by the parking lot and some having doors in the back. I couldn't find his house number so I walked around the building. Still nothing!

I was about to leave when I heard a knock on a window in one of the houses. There was a guy in the window waving me towards one side of the building. I assumed that he was who I was meeting so I walked towards where he was waving.

Sure enough, he was there with the door open waiting. He was dressed in jeans and no shirt and looked damn good. Again I don't remember his face but I do remember that he was fit and had a nice amount of chest hair.

I also remember my surprise when I walked in and there was another guy there! He said that the other guy was a friend who lived next door and wanted to come over to play with us. I didn't have any objections, more cock for me!

He walked over by the couch where the friend was standing, turned towards me and said "Here's good. Take off your clothes and get on your knees."

I started to walk over and while doing that I pulled my shirt over my head. Once I got in front of him I undid my pants and let them drop to my ankles. Then I got on my knees in front of him. I reached up, undid his belt and pants, and gently took them down while running my hands along his legs. His cock was already pointing outwards pretty far in his underwear so I pulled them down and a 7" cock sprang out.

I had learned from the last time that I wanted it to last a little longer so I started to lick up and down the shaft and around the head. Once I had made a few laps I brought his head into my mouth which got my first moan out of him.

I slowly took him further into my mouth letting my throat adjust to his size. I got about 5" in and felt like I couldn't go any further so I slowly pulled back out. I knew I wasn't going to be able to take him all the way in so I used my hands to cup his balls and stroke with my head bobs. I went nice and slow for a few minutes trying my best to make it last.

After about 5 minutes of going slow he put his hand on the back of my head and started controlling the pace. He moved me in faster but not like a face fucking.

His friend was standing off to the side watching it all when he said "Why don't you help this cock sucker out?"

His friend quickly took off his clothes and bent down behind me. All of a sudden I felt his hands on my dick massaging it like you would rub a girl. He wasn't giving me the pleasure of stroking, just rubbing around. It was ramping up my horniness but not allowing me to build towards cumming. It felt amazing yet frustrating all at once!

I must have lost myself in what his friend was doing because I got slapped on the lips with the cock I was supposed to be sucking. That brought me back to what I was there to do and I was determined to get his cum.

I started to go faster and faster trying my best to get him to cum. Soon I could hear his breathing pick up and after a few more thrusts he pulled out and started spraying me with cum. He must've had a big build up because he came ropes all over my face and in my hair. By the time he was done I had enough on my face thst I could feel it dripping down my chin.

I looked up at him barely able to open my eyes. I smiled and then he said "Your turn."

At first I thought he was talking to me, but then I felt his friend's hand move away from rubbing me and he was quickly standing in front of me. His cock was a litte smaller and thinner but I was so horny from his rubbing and the blowjob I just gave that I was happy to do him too.

I didn't waste any time getting him in my mouth. I sucked him hard and fast and he was ready to go so it only took about a minute before he pulled out ready to cum. He shot more cum onto my nose, cheeks, lips, and down my chin. At this point, there was a good amount of cum dripping down onto my chest. This was the first time that I had ever been covered like that so I was able to really get a smell of the cum. The musk was beyond great and made me want more.

Now that both of the guys were satisfied I got up and asked for the bathroom to clean up. They both just pointed which was kind of hard to see in my condition. Making matters even more difficult was that I hadn't taken my pants off, they were just around my ankles. So I had to waddle my way towards where they were pointing but I found it eventually. I bet they got a good chuckle at this you g cocksucker, covered in their cum, waddling to the bathroom.

Once I got in, I left the door open and walked to the mirror to look at myself. What I saw was a cocksucker whose entire face was covered in cum. It was such a hot sight that I went to the toilet and started to jerk myself off. The two guys had come to the door and I heard one of them exclaim "Holy shit, he's that horny!"

I didn't even last 30 seconds before I was shooting my load into the toilet. I took some towels and cleaned myseld up and walked out of the bathroom looking for my shirt.

The main guy handed it to me and I unceremoniously put it on and was again quickly shown the door. As I walked to my car I realized that I really liked the walk of shame aspect of all of this too.

I drove home continuously sniffing at the faint smell of their cum and wondering when I'd set up my next encounter.