All Comments on 'Third Time Sucking'

by wantsexencounter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Reached for my cock soon after I started to read Part 3. I imagined how badly a man lusts for cock when he writes so well about homosexual sex. We all have a first time, and a man soon learns he loves giving fellatio. The sucking, moaning, and excitement he feels when the man's dick convulses and explodes hot semen into his mouth.

Mouths like we have in real life. I can't speak for someone else, but I became a cumslut the first time I visited a gay bathhouse. I snuck away from home, the wife and kids, and went sexually crazy.

I blew 5 different men publicly, being watched giving enthusiastic blow jobs, they could hear the man cum in my mouth as I moaned in lust from the act and the taste of his warm semen. I blew another man in bed in a private room. And I asked a man who I was sucking off to fuck me in the ass. And he did. I could not believe how powerful my sex drive was. I did not even cum myself. I enjoyed all this immensely.

I had known for years I truly wanted to blow men, and would if I ever got the chance. I never dreamed I would swallow 6 loads and take it up the ass like a girl. I learned quickly that I was a faggot. An older one, but all that did was excite me more. As long as I was careful, I could do this again. And again.

And I did.

Keep writing, you express your desires very well.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Nicely written the flow was just right. Had me good and hard too. I’ve never use Craigslist I use to go to the adult bookstores and use the gloryholes in the peeps. Also use to go to the bathhouses looking for older ‘Daddies’ (Yes I had a daddy fixation) My favorite thing to do in the bathhouses was to get a room and late at night I’d lay face down naked and leave the door open just a crack. (the bathhouse I went to was mostly older men) An older guy would come in the room and start playing with my ass, I’d fake being asleep and they would get hard and lube my ass and start to get ready to fuck me. I’d ‘Wake up’ and roll over and start to blow them making sure they were real hard. Then depending on my mood I’d either let them fuck me doggie style or have them lay on their backs and ride them ‘Cowgirl’ style. I was such a slut back then in the early 70’s when I was 18.

510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

Sucking cock is exciting and reading about your cocksucking is too! Keep sucking, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was missing something. Think about it.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

In story 3 you clearly have found your place - being on your knees pleasuring men. Congratulations!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

But still no cum in your mouth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous