All Comments on 'Third Time's The Charm'

by inzeztlover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Vanilla, do description of the characters, it read like a first time attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Silly ending. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You probably meant giddy rather than 'gitty'

I must have missed the second time (or perhaps the first).

Decent 1st story though. Keep it up.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Good story. Very well written. And the descriptions of their coupling was very vivid. Would have liked to know more about what lead up to them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I lkied it 5 stars

A dick can not pierce the cervix and enter the womb. It's actually difficult to get a catheter through 1/16 th of an inch in diameter. The cervix is tortuous inside, not a straight shot thru.

It's a good well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story and would like for you to write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! I just wish you made it longer and more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story with the right outcome…..we don’t know much about the mother though and she comes across a little too innocent, like a nice Girl Scout who just earned a health merit badge… Would like to see her more as an incredibly selfish, manipulative little slut, she must have been so ecstatic to feel her virile son losing all control and just helplessly pumping away into her hot fertile unprotected cunt…calmly lying on her back and giggling as she knows she’s changed his life forever….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Keep writing and disable comments so you don’t have to put up with some of these stupid posts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous