Thirst Ch. 07

Story Info
A weekend with Maria and Jim confirms my degradation.
1.7k words
4.71
3.8k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
137 Followers

Chapter 7, Faggotry

The next day, Maria confided to me that Jim loved nothing better than turning a straight man into a faggot. "He sees it as proof of his dominance, not just making a sexual slave for his own use, but to actually turn you into a cock-worshipping slut." She smiled at the self-recognition she saw in my silent reaction: my blushing face and my erection.

It was Saturday. I had been told to report at 9 a.m. and to be prepared to spend the weekend with Jim and Maria. As soon as I had undressed and been admitted to their inner sanctum, I was told to recount my experiences of the last two days. After that, Jim left the room, leaving Maria and me alone and naked except for our matching collars.

"So tell me," she prodded, "are you a faggot yet?" She reached out and lightly touched my erect cock.

I quivered at the feather touch of her hand. "I think I am," I replied. "I mean, I'm not gay, right?" It was a rhetorical question. "But if a faggot is a guy who loves cock and wants to be used by other men, then yes." I searched her pretty face. "Does that make sense?"

She took my face in her hands and kissed my full on the mouth. A wet, sensual, sexual kiss. "I'm so glad, Steve!" she enthused. "Do you like giving head? Did you like it when they came in your mouth?"

"Oh yes!" I said, my head spinning from the kiss as well as the change of subject. "It's almost as nice as drinking pee."

"I was right, wasn't I?" she teased, "It's better from a cock, isn't it?" She kissed me again. This time her hand strayed back to my cock. I reached for her breast and began to fondle a large, stiff nipple as we kissed and she started stroking my erection. My hand wandered down between her soft thighs. She shifted and spread her legs as our tongues continued to play together. Her pussy was wet; my fingers felt welcome inside her heated cunt. We were both moaning as we kissed.

"Just look at you two lovebirds!" Jim said, returning with some gear. He put a stack of towels on the table and quickly inflated a plastic wading pool. It was about a foot deep and took up a circular area of open floor space. "Go on, get in," he told us, gesturing toward the pool.

Giggling, Maria took my hand and led me into the pool. We sat cross-legged facing each other. She leaned forward to kiss me. Just as our lips met, I was surprised by a blast of warm piss in our faces. Evidently, Jim had taken out his cock to shower us. Mmm, the taste was wonderful! It ran over our tongues as we kissed. it ran down our bodies too, covering us with fragrant dew. He aimed higher, dousing our hair, so that we were wet from top to bottom. I could feel his piss pooling underneath my ass and in my crotch.

Then I felt Maria's piss spraying my belly, adding to the smelly broth pooling around us. And my bladder followed suit; now I was pissing too! In my semi-erect state, my piss arced up and sprayed her throat and tits. I leaned in to lap at a dripping nipple. Soon we were licking each other, slurping and swallowing the mingled piss of three bladders. We flopped over sideways splashing into the pool of piss.

Rolling on top of her, I admired the way her glossy black hair floated in the piss around her head as I spread her legs with my knees and plunged my hard, wet cock into her piss-soaked pussy. We fucked noisily; the squishy sound of the piss under her back as it made waves in the piss surrounding us added to the joy of wallowing in the yellow waste we loved.

"Eat me out!" Maria cried lustfully when I had finished cumming inside her. I eagerly dove face-first into the steamy jungle of hair and piss and cum that was her pussy, my face partially submerged in piss, so delicious and aromatically enticing. I found myself ecstatically slurping out the savory brew of piss, cum, and pussy juice, swallowing greedily.

When she had cum once again, bucking violently against my face, I felt a tug on my neck. Jim had attached a leash to the ring in my collar and now he was doing the same with Maria.

"Up and out, bitches," he commanded, pulling us to our feet and out onto the towels spread on the floor. We stood still and obedient while he patted us dry with more towels, absorbing the excess piss that dripped form our sated bodies. I watched his hard cock bobbing at full mast while he moved around us, tending to us like a pet groomer. I felt an intense desire for it even though I had just cum inside his wife. And I felt my cock stiffen at the sight. It was so beautiful, proud and erect. I wanted to touch it, feel it, taste it, take it inside me.

"Down, girl," Jim said when he was done drying us. He pulled on Maria's leash so that she lay down on her back. He nudged her bent knees apart and then tugged me into position above her by my leash. "Sixty-nine," he commanded simply, and I complied instantly, lying down on top of her with my face in her still puffy cunt. I felt her lips on my cock as I began sucking her swollen labia.

"Now it's your turn, cunt-boy," I heard Jim say as he positioned himself behind me and began working his cock into my exposed asshole. "You fuck her, I fuck you. All my bitches get bred today!" That sounded fair to me.

What followed was without a doubt the most pleasurable sex I had ever experienced. For twenty blissful minutes with my face immersed in steamy, dripping pussy, Jim fucked my ass while Maria sucked my dick. I was overwhelmed by submissive waves of ecstasy while, quite apart from my pleasuring Maria and submitting to Jim's domineering cock, my own dick was being expertly sucked. It was an almost out-of-body, mind-shattering explosion when I came, triggered by Jim's eruption in my ass, his cock slammed balls-deep, spewing pulse after pulse of hot sperm flooding my bowels.

Afterwards, he made me confess my infatuation with his cock. I admitted that I had become obsessed with cock, not just his, and not just for its piss. I was not ashamed; on the contrary, it made me happy to see the smug satisfaction he received from it.

"Come, bitches," he ordered, slapping his thigh, "Time to clean your master's cock."

Maria and I knelt on either side of his loose hanging cock and began to lick and suck all the cum and ass-juice that coated it, tasting of male sex. We competed to cover more territory, vying for the lion's share of the drying scum. Our tongues tangled in a kind of titillating combat until, his cock now erect and cleansed, I claimed its head and she bent to suck his balls.

"Look at you, cunt-boy," Jim said. "You're a cock-loving faggot, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," I replied dreamily, letting his big cockhead slip from my mouth to answer.

"You want to eat my cum, don't you?"

Was he reading my mind? I had recaptured his cockhead and begun to suckle hungrily. "Mm-hmm!" I nodded enthusiastically without releasing his meaty mouthful again.

"Good little faggot." His comment sounded like high praise to me.

I began sucking avidly, going down on his stiff shaft so that the head was pressing in and out of the back of my mouth, stimulating my gag reflex in the way I had come to crave.

"I think you're ready to become a full-time fag," Jim said authoritatively, his hand now resting on the top of my head, controlling the rhythm of my skull-fuck. "If you want this load, you're going to have to be pussy-free from now on."

I heard his words but I didn't understand. What did that mean? I stopped sucking and asked, "Pussy-free?"

"Yes, no more sex with women. Only cock for you."

"But..." I was shocked. A part of me was intrigued by the absolute definitiveness of his statement. The thought that he would - that he could! - exert his control over me to that extent made my heart flutter. "But I'm not gay!" I finally managed to protest, however feebly.

"No, but you are a faggot now." He smiled, proudly I thought. "Do you want my cum or don't you?"

"Yes, but..." I said, searching for a reason to change his mind.

"Remember, you chose to be my obedient slave. I don't have to give you a choice in the matter."

It only took me a second to grasp the reality of my situation. It wasn't about the cum. It wasn't about pussy, either. It was about obedience. Either I was his to command or I was out, no longer his slave. I had loved playing with Maria and I didn't want to give her up, but even more crucial, I suddenly realized, was that my weird relationship with Jim had already become more important to me and its hold on me was growing stronger by the minute. I liked the way he was pushing my boundaries. I needed him.

I hung my head. "Please feed me your cum, Master Jim," I said with all the humility I could portray and all the gratitude I felt.

"Maria, go do your chores," Jim pronounced with firm authority. She got up silently and left us. He then pushed my head back down on his cock and said, "Worship it."

When I had swallowed his creamy load - how much cum could this man produce, I wondered - he praised me and I blushed with pleasure. I was beginning to think that cum was even better than piss. It wasn't the flavor, being more subtle, but the sense of accomplishment. Taking a man's piss was deliciously degrading, but making him cum was emasculating, an act of total servility.

And now, a pussy-free faggot slave, I could only hope for a future of lots more cum.

yfnsp
yfnsp
137 Followers