All Comments on 'Thirsty'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
typical crap

glowing eyes, fangs this belongs in the NONHUMAN or SCI-FI areas not here. stop posting trash in the incest area we already have enough bad writers we don't need stories that belong in other catagories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
strange

WTF is this? Vampires? Who the heck knows? I hope you're not wanting to make a living from writing.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Not the most riveting story here

A very quick surrender by the girl and done without much thought. I suppose vampires already have broken the taboo part. Her seeming penchant for sex to stave off the bite reveals the girl has knowledge. Try getting an editor and flesh out the idea on the page already. I didn't like this very well; then again, this is an outline for a story. Read the help for authors and seriously, find an editor.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Regardless of whether it should be in Sci fy or horror, I loved it! Quick and powerful and so very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a little rocky at the start and I wish the story followed the characters. Very descriptive and sexy make out scene though, you definitely captured the passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
486 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS