Thirsty Chefs

Story Info
Parody building on an scene from Bel Air, featuring Selena Gomez.
1.9k words
4.58
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the runaway success of her Thirsty Chef videos on social media, Bel Air-based cooking influencer and trend-setter Hilary Banks is approached by a German television network with an offer to star in her own cooking show. She is excited by the opportunity, but is shocked when she learns that one of the conditions of the deal is that she must strip naked while cooking in each episode.

At first, Hilary is hesitant to accept the offer. Though she has gotten reallly comfortable on camera, she is less comfortable with the idea of cooking naked and she worries about how her family will react. But after watching some German television shows and realizing that nudity is more accepted in that culture, she decides to accept the offer and give it a try. It helps that it will give her the opportunity to explore the world as a free, independent woman.

She goes to Germany and the first episode of Hilary's new cooking show is a thrilling success. As she cooks and bakes in the nude, she mesmerizes her audience with her sensual movements and seductive charm. She becomes a massive hit in Germany, and her show quickly gains a dedicated following.

Hilary continues to push the boundaries of of a cooking show, delighting her fans with her seductive approach to cooking. She becomes a sensation in Germany and beyond, and her show becomes one of the most watched programs on television and online. But she is eager to visit home in America, so she arranges to be a guest on "Selena + Chef."

HILARY:

Scene 1

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

Hilary, dressed in a tight-fitting chef's outfit, stands at the stove, stirring a pot of simmering sauce. She smiles at the camera and gives a wink, then begins to speak.

HILARY:

Hello, and welcome to my cooking show, the Thirsty Chef. Today, I'm excited to be a guest on "Selena + Chef", where I'll be showing you how to make my signature dish: a spicy and oh-so-sexy shrimp Alfredo.

She adds some chopped garlic and red pepper flakes to the sauce, then tosses in a handful of plump, juicy shrimp. She stirs the shrimp into the sauce, then turns to the camera again with a sultry smile.

HILARY:

Now, this dish is all about the presentation. And trust me, I know how to make it look good.

She picks up a fork and twirls a shrimp around in the sauce, then slowly brings it to her mouth and takes a bite. She moans with pleasure, then looks at the camera again, her eyes smoldering with desire.

HILARY:

Mmm, just like that. So, who's ready to get a little thirsty in the kitchen with me?

She gives the camera a wink and a smile, then turns back to the stove to finish cooking her dish. As she works, she continues to act seductively, her movements slow and sensual. She finishes the dish and plates it, then presents it to the camera with a flourish.

HILARY:

And there you have it, my spicy shrimp Alfredo. It's sure to get your taste buds tingling and your heart racing. So, why don't you grab a glass of wine, turn up the heat in the kitchen, and let's get cooking!

The camera zooms in on Hilary's smiling face as the scene fades to black.

FADE TO BLACK.

Scene 2

After Hilary finishes cooking her spicy shrimp Alfredo, she turns to a fully clothed Selena Gomez, who is seated at the kitchen island. She walks over to Selena and presents the dish to her with a flourish, still completely nude. Selena looks surprised but impressed, and takes a bite of the shrimp Alfredo.

SELENA:

Wow, this is delicious! How do you cook like this and be so comfortable with your body?

HILARY:

Well, I've always been confident in my own skin, and I think it's important to embrace your body and feel comfortable in your own skin. And as for the cooking, it's all about passion and confidence in the kitchen.

SELENA:

I see. Well, you definitely have both of those things.

HILARY:

Thank you, Selena. It's an honor to be a guest on your show.

SELENA:

The honor is mine, Hilary. Your cooking is amazing, and I'm so glad you shared it with us.

HILARY:

Thank you. I'm happy to share my passion for cooking with everyone.

The camera zooms in on Hilary's smiling face as the scene fades to black.

FADE TO BLACK.

Scene 3

After Hilary's performance gives her show its highest ratings and generates endless buzz for Hilary Banks, Selena becomes intrigued by the concept of cooking and stripping nude on every episode of her show. Selena decides to try it herself, and creates a private test video in her own kitchen, copying Hilary's performance so that she can compare.

Selena, dressed in a tight-fitting chef's outfit, stands at the stove, stirring a pot of simmering sauce. She smiles at the camera and gives a wink, then begins to unbutton her chef's jacket.

SELENA:

Hey there, I'm Selena, and I'm trying out something a little different today. I've been inspired by Hilary's Thirsty Chef videos, and I'm going to try cooking and stripping nude, just like she does.

She pulls off her jacket to reveal a lacy bra and matching micro thong that barely covers her shaved pussy. She smiles seductively at the camera, then turns back to the stove to continue cooking.

SELENA:

Today, I'm going to show you how to make my signature dish: a spicy and oh-so-sexy shrimp Alfredo.

She adds some chopped garlic and red pepper flakes to the sauce, then tosses in a handful of plump, juicy shrimp. She stirs the shrimp into the sauce, then turns to the camera again with a sultry smile.

SELENA:

Now, this dish is all about the presentation. And trust me, I know how to make it look good.

She picks up a fork and twirls a shrimp around in the sauce, then slowly brings it to her mouth and takes a bite. She moans with pleasure, then looks at the camera again, her eyes smoldering with desire.

SELENA:

Mmm, just like that. So, who's ready to get a little thirsty in the kitchen with me?

She gives the camera a wink and a smile, then turns back to the stove to finish cooking her dish. As she works, she continues to act seductively, her movements slow and sensual. She finishes the dish and plates it, then presents it to the camera with a flourish.

SELENA:

And there you have it, my spicy shrimp Alfredo. It's sure to get your taste buds tingling and your heart racing. So, what do you think? Should I try cooking and stripping nude on my show?

She smiles at the camera, then slowly begins to remove her bra and thong, revealing her delicious body. She poses seductively for the camera, then turns back to the stove to continue cooking.

The camera zooms in on Selena's smiling face as the scene fades to black.

Scene 4

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

Selena sits at the kitchen island, watching the test video on her laptop. She is joined by Gordon Ramsey, who sits across from her, sipping a cup of coffee.

SELENA:

What do you think, Gordon? Should I try cooking and stripping nude on my show?

GORDON:

Well, Selena, the cooking is a bit of a disaster, but I have to say, I do like the idea of incorporating nudity into the show. In Europe, nudity on television is more accepted, and it could help you reach a bigger audience there.

SELENA:

Really? You think it's a good idea?

GORDON:

Absolutely. It's a bit risqué, but if done tastefully, it could be a hit. Plus, it sets you apart from other cooking shows, and makes you stand out in a crowded market. Be sure to take the sexual heat up a notch so you are not accused of merely copying Hilary. And make sure you share a percentage with Hilary.

SELENA:

I see. Well, I'll definitely consider all your suggestions. Thanks for your input, Gordon.

GORDON:

No problem, Selena. Just remember, if you do decide to go ahead with it, make sure you focus on the cooking too. You don't want to become known only for your tits and arse, as lovely as they may be.

SELENA:

(mimicking his accent) Right, of course, and my sweet cunt, guvna (winks). (back in her normal husky voice) Thanks, Gordon.

With Gordon's encouragement and Hilary's approval, she decides to try it out on her show. Gordon joins her for the first episode of "Selena + Chef" that features her take on the Thirsty Chef.

Scene 5

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

Selena and Gordon stand at the stove, cooking a steak together. Selena is dressed in a low-cut loose red dress, while Gordon wears his usual chef's coat.

GORDON:

Selena, you need to focus on the cooking. This steak is going to be overcooked if you don't pay attention.

Selena nods and turns back to the stove, but instead of focusing on the steak, she begins to unbutton her red dress. She smiles seductively at the camera as it falls from her shoulder and drops to the floor, revealing a lacy red bra and matching micro thong that barely covers her pussy lips. The thong is wet.

GORDON:

Selena, what are you doing? This isn't the time for that!

SELENA:

(Caressing her body seductively while swaying her hips) I'm just trying something new, Gordon. I want to turn up the heat in the kitchen in more ways than one.

GORDON:

(Maintaining his composure) Well, I must say, I do like the idea. In Europe, nudity on television is acceptable, not like here in uptight America.

SELENA:

(Cupping her tits) That's what I was thinking too. And it sets me apart from other cooking shows, don't you think?

GORDON:

Absolutely. Just remember to focus on the cooking as well, Selena. Don't burn the fucking steak.

SELENA:

Right, of course. Thanks, Gordon.

As Selena continues to cook, she incorporates more and more seductive movements and gestures into her cooking. She poses for the camera, licks hot gravy off her tits, plays with her clit, then oils a big wooden spoon and sticks it up her ass, all while smiling seductively. She backs up to Gordon, bends over and asks him him to pull it out.

GORDON:

(Pushing the spoon in deeper before yanking it out as she moans and screams) Fuck Selena, pay bloody attention. Now this steak is overcooked. ( Spanking her ass cheeks with a hot spatula that stings) You need to pay attention to the cooking, not just to your... assets.

He shakes his head, but as Selena's face falls and she appears on the verge of tears, he quickly changes his tune. He walks over to her and gives her a warm hug.

GORDON:

(Kissing her forehead while caressing her ass) I'm sorry, Selena. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just want you to focus on the cooking as well. You have true cooking talent, and I want you to showcase it.

SELENA:

Thank you, Gordon. I appreciate your support.

GORDON:

(He squeezes her tightly, then kisses her as he looks into her eyes) No problem, Selena. You're a talented chef, and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work with you.

The camera zooms in on Selena and Gordon's smiling faces as you hear the sound of a zipper unzipping, and Selena's going out of frame as the camera fades to black

GORDON:

(Selena chokes on his cock) Selena, it's burning, dammit. (She moans) Not my cock, you stupid twat, the steak! (fire alarm goes off).

Credits Roll

With the episode available online, Selena eagerly awaits her fans' reaction.