Thirteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come ON! You'd rather drink your own nast than suck on this delicious pussy?" She rubbed a finger over her clit and laughed at him. "You're such a fucking nasty girl, Rick. Have it your way, I guess-- but first, ask me nicely if you can drink your pre-cum."

He hesitated.

"C'mon, say 'Please Stephanie can I drink my pre-cum'?"

Looking down, he grunted out the words. She laughed, and forced his chin up, then poised the lip of the bowl at his mouth. "Hope you're thirsty Riki," she said, and he knew that Ariel had told Stephanie about feminizing him. Before he could dwell on that, the clear, briny, viscous liquid that had been dripping out of his much-denied penis all day came pouring into his mouth. As he felt some spill past his lips and drip down his cheeks, he heard Stephanie laughing maniacally.

The second the bowl was empty and back in its spot beneath him, her pussy was on his mouth, her pelvis grinding fiercely against his face. He was exhausted, and his tongue less adroit than he might have liked. But she tasted fantastic, and came quickly enough. Or so he thought.

She was dialing her phone.

"Hey! Hahaha, yeah. Yeah! Ohmigod, Ariel, I cannot believe what you do to him. No, no, it's hilarious. No. What? Oh, eight and a half."

"Yeah. No, it's okay! It was really good. What?"

"Yeah, I guess close to nine.... Wow. OK. Wow, seriously? OK, where is it?"

Stephanie looked at the nightstand, where Ariel's wooden kitchen spoon was still sitting.

"Yup, I see it. OK. Oh, sure, of course, here he is."

She held the phone to Rick's ear, and he heard his mistress' voice.

"It took you nine minutes to make my friend come? After she was so nice about changing your batteries and feeding you? I am disappointed in you Rick. I told her you'd make her come in five minutes or less. Don't say anything, I don't want to hear 'I'm tired.' She's going to give your balls five strokes with my spoon for every minute you failed me."

A throaty whine tried to come up out of Rick's chest, and he barely smothered it in time.

"She thought twenty sounded like a lot, but I told her it's nothing compared to what you get when I come home, because baby? You're getting punished for embarrassing me like this."

There was no laughter. She was icy, serious. He was fucked.

"I'm standing here trying to decide which new cock to buy to defile you with when I get home. Still haven't made up my mind, but I can tell you two things: One, I'm moving down the aisle towards the big ones now. And two, you're going over my knee before I fuck you, and I promise you are NOT going to like it this time."

Rick's face fell, and Stephanie took her cue. "Hey. He looks so sad, what'd you say to him? Hahaha, oh, girl, definitely, make it HUGE. Hey, I've never beaten anyone's balls before, what's the best way to-- Oh! Ooooh, I like that. OK. OK, have fun at the store. I'll be out of here in a minute. You still want me to-- hahahaha, YES! No, I've been really excited about that part. OK. OK, I will. Bye girl."

Stephanie tossed the phone onto the bed, and picked up the spoon. She walked around behind Rick, and without a word began flicking the heavy, round head of the spoon against his balls. For a novice, she was doing quite well. Every time she connected he jumped and cried out. And every time she made sure, like Ariel had said, to hit the base of the plug with the stem of the spoon. This was pretty fun after all, and she nearly lost count before she got to 20 strokes.

Then she walked back around and strapped the gag back in place.

"She told me you'd probably beg for your come before my pussy because you hate the taste. So she told me to leave you with a mouth full of piss. I'd say 'open up,' but you don't really have a choice, do you slut? It's either drink it down fast while it's still hot....or spend the next five hours sipping on my cold piss, waiting for your Mistress to come home."

Rick was shaking so hard he couldn't even enjoy the sound of that magical giggle this time. Stephanie squatted slightly and cocked her hips.

"Hey, Rick. Look at me." He blinked and strained to look up into her eyes without causing the funnel rim to smack her thigh.

"Every time I see you from now on, we're both going to know I used you for a toilet."

And with that, she filled the funnel, giggling as little splatters of her piss came arcing out to land on his face. Then she pulled her pants back on, turned the vibrator down to "MED," and walked back out the way she'd come.

12