All Comments on 'Thirteen'

by trym856

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I hate authors who have no idea about human physiology. It ruins the goddamn story. You might as well be telling about aliens.

Being trussed up for hours would result in cramps so intense, she could cut his nuts off and he wouldn’t notice. So what makes you believe that in the midst of all that agony, he would have a hard on?

He would be dehydrated, a diaper rash form pissing and shitting himself, and a panic attack as he is immobile. And what happens if there is a fucking fire or an emergency? The fuck is he supposed to do? And considering she kicked him in the nuts, he would be throwing up.

Now, I don’t care if you burn him alive and carve him up like a Christmas turkey; but you need to make it believable and right now? This is so ridiculously unrealistic that I don’t care if you shove a nuclear bomb up his ass and detonate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only way this story is worth a shit, is when he gets his chance, he knocks the bitches out cold and gets revenge. Then leaves then trussed up for a few days, only returning to literally kick them out the door. I'm as kinky as the next, but I would live to fuck these bitches up for being so evil.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 year ago

Some extreme subbie fantasy went wild here.

For anybody who doesn't share this exact same fantasy, the story is worth just jack shit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous