All Comments on 'Thirty Five Years Late Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

I’ve liked the series from the beginning. It’s well written and I like the storyline. Jane as a character grows on you. I only have 1 compliant- it’s been a couple of years and only 4-5 pages. I wish this chapter was longer and they were published more frequently.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 4 years agoAuthor
@goducks111

Let me address the length first. It made sense story-wise to break the chapter where I did, which happens to make Chapter 3 be 75% of the length of Chapter 2. The next scene jumps another three days, so starts Chapter 4.

As for the delay between Chapters 2 & 3, I do apologize for that. Keep in mind though, that this did not start out as a series - the unnumbered first segment was written as a standalone short story in April 2016, a month after my very first story, and I didn't decide to extend it until almost a year and a half had passed. I then got writer's block when it came to story direction after releasing Chapter 2 to Lit and then worked on several other things in the meantime, including stuff not posted here. However, I didn't expect it would take nearly a year to get Chapter 3 out and I'm sorry for that. If I had known it in advance, I wouldn't have released Chapter 2 at all and let the short continue standing on its own.

The good news is that the remaining story has been outlined and about 2000 words already written, part of which is my expected ending. I no longer feel blocked but will probably finish the story before deciding how to break it into chapters, then release them here over a period of time as well as releasing in ebook form. I won't make any promises about a release schedule, though.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Thanks for the update

I think you know i really enjoy reading your stories. Well-written with interesting plots and good characters. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this story. Hopefully soon (i know - i need patience), but if i need to wait......

and Thanks for publishing your works for us to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting & a nice read, but I don’t care for the sharing that seems to be in the future.

Bill S.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

So far, I like the series, it is well written with a slow evolving but interesting storyline. Gets my 5++star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My rating would have been higher except for the talk about sharing.

I can’t ever condone that. I just looked & im repeating myself from a year ago. 😜

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...