This Ain't Mad Men XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM FUCK!! Fucking deep, you fucking stud you! MMMM!! Get that big, nice, young cock... AHHHHHH!! Deep in my dirty fucking ass! MMMMM..." She demanded with a filthy groan, even as 'Joan' was getting just that. Strands of her done up red hair falling out of place as she felt the effects of getting her back passage stretched out by such a massive piece of young man-meat that was made to tap her huge, jiggling rump. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSSSSS... MMMMM!! Deep and hard! Come on! MMMMM!! Fucking fill my dirty ass... MMMMM!! With all that fucking dick!!" She licked her lips as she looked back again at him with lust and need. A hand lifting up to grope her swaying tits as her body rocked back and forth in perfect time with his stiff pumps. Ensuring he was nice and deep into her tightness so they both could make the most of this porno parody of the TV series and character role she made famous.

Along with their loud, shameless moans around this office set the slap of her ass clapping back into his crotch was ringing out now. Stiff pumps in and out delivered by the younger, Spanish stud behind the mature, curvaceous American woman bent over in front of him. One leg still raised up, showing off her soaking wet pussy so her arousal from being fucked up the ass was clear to see. Her booty rippling sexily each time he delivered another hard thrust into her asshole as that rump got backed up into him with a sharp push. Leaving her sweating now too as she discovered to her moaning delight that only could this hunk take a fucking, he can more than deliver one too.

"MMMMMM!! There's plenty of old bastards who would love... AHHHHH FUCK!! To be in your position, kid... MMMMM SHIT!!" Hendricks groaned out, remembering the scrip as she kept pushing her body backward to meet the next incoming stiff pump between her juicy cheeks. "MMMM!! Fucking my fat ass... Bending me over in their office... MMMMM FUCK!! Keep this up, kid? MMMMMM... I might see about getting you a promotion..." 'Joan' claimed with a wide, sexy smile as she moaned out again. Her huge breasts swinging away so much they slapped back into her body to mix with the other sinful sounds in their of their moans and her ass smacking off his frame when he pumped forward. Sweat forming across her gorgeous facial features to make the sight of her getting her ass stuffed that little extra hotter. All of it captured on camera and from multiple angles so her moaning face, her bouncing breasts, shaking ass and her dripping pussy were all captured alongside her asshole taking thick cock again and again.

Jordi groaned as he pulled out of her backside with a groan. Allowing the camera a chance to move in a capture the sight of her asshole gaping for a long moment before she sealed up. Stepping back so they could change positions as Hendricks looked back with a smirk.

"Hope that's not all you've got left, kid..." 'Joan' said with a seductive laugh as she swung her arm, carelessly knocking the items off the office desk for a classic porno cliché. Turning around as she shifted back to first sit, then lay down across the desk. Head hanging off one end and her ass just resting on the other edge as her huge, heaving tits stuck upward. "We've got a lot of time to go before they lock the building up..." She claimed as she propped herself up on her shoulders to stare across at her porno co-star.

After another quick edit to the film to wipe off his cock after being deep in her ass, the film returned to show Jordi nodding as he stepped back in. Going between her legs as he pushed his cock for the first time forward into her already soaking wet snatch. Both of them moaning as he slotted his member into her folds before he held her legs wide apart by the ankles with her high heels sticking out. Another fantasy for many a fan of Mad Men coming true again as 'Joan Holloway' started to get fucked on the office desk. Her pussy getting filled up nice and deep by this thick young cock that sent her moaning all over again as she stared down. Watching the almost hypnotic sight of her twat getting stuffed full with dick as she bit down lustfully on her bright red coated lip.

"HOLY FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMM YES!! FUCKING FUCK ME, YOU FUCKING STUD!! AHHHHHHH!!" She almost screamed out, as finally after all these positions her pussy was finally getting pleasured. A nice, fat, young cock filling up her mature but impressively, not to mention very pleasurably, tight pussy. Already her body jolting along the smooth surface of his desk as he didn't hold back. Driving in stiffly into her slot as he groaned himself to show this hole was just as great to be in as her mouth, asshole and even her tits. "MMMMM!! SHIT! FUCK! OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM YES!! HARDER! DEEPER! FUCKING FUCK ME!! MMMMMM!!" She stared with desire across the desk she was getting pumped on. Her huge tits bouncing away each time he went deep between her legs. Showing off his sexual ability as even after handling a blowjob, a titfuck and fucking her ass he still had plenty in the tank to give this stunning, curvy redhead the kind of fucking she and her one of a kind body deserve.

Slap. Slap. Smack! The sound of his young, muscular Spanish body connecting with the almost twice his age but stunningly voluptuous American ringing out every time he pumped forward into her dripping wet twat. Easily going balls deep into her love tunnel as he completed the tour of her equally fantastic holes that most men would give an arm and a leg to just sample one of. He's more than making the most of getting to be the multi-award winning actress' porno co-star for this skin-flick parody of her most famous TV role. Pumping briskly and with force in and out of her snatch as he kept her legs spread wide part. Making sure the cameras around and the one on him to get the POV shot captured clearly her wetness being filled up again and again.

"FUCK... FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! YESSSSSSS MMMMMM!! She groaned out. Putting on a show of her own as she arched from the desk, letting her jiggling tits stick out before she returned to resting on the desk as her body resumed sliding back and forth in a rough, jolting motion. Reaching back behind her so her hands could grip the edge of the furniture like she was holding on for her life from how good it was to be fucked deep and hard like this. "AHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!! FUCKING HOT, YOUNG STUD!! MMMMM!! GIVE IT... GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE MMMMMM FUCK!!" She moaned out her dirty talk without shame as the sweat poured sexily off her curvy frame. Strands of flaming red hair now sticking to her facial features but she couldn't care less. Staring with intense desire at the hunk giving her a sexual experience that's clearly one of, if not the best of her life. Putting ex lovers and a husband to great shame as she moans out loudly again and again with every thrust she takes.

She was starting to really lose it now, and was barely keeping in character as Joan Holloway any more. Her head tilting back, hanging off the desk as she still jolted so her head bobbed as she moaned out. Her sex-drunk expression captured by a camera pointing right at her as her thick red lips hung open with her mouth in a sinful O-shape. Her tied up hair coming gradually loose from the rough way her body is shifting from the stiff, balls deep pumps she was taking. That sight made better as her huge mountainous tits were still seen, bouncing back and forth deliciously while her fingers strongly held onto the desk she was getting pounded on. More to keep her in place to keep taking this wonderful sex rather than just to keep her from sliding off the furniture completely.

"UHHHHH!! YES!! GONNA CUM... DON'T STOP! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!! MMMMMM!! YOU FUCKING HOT, YOUNG STUD!! AHHHHHH!!" Christina moaned out, not even attempting to stay in the role of this porno parody as she finally looked up with eyes dripping with lust. Just able to brush her red hair away from her sweat-coated face as her massive tits wildly bounced with the rapid, hard thrusts her dripping snatch was taking. "MMMMMM!! COME ON!! HARDER! FASTER!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING FILL ME UP... AHHHHHH!! MAKE ME CUM, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! MAKE ME CUM!!" She yelled her demand as her eyes began looking upward. Leaning up enough on her elbows so she could grip onto those jiggling tits. The slap of his crotch hitting her body slapping out like gunfire as she still jolted across the desk. Held enough by his firm grip on her ankles so he could piston in and out like he's done to countless women, including curvy mature beauties like her, over his pornographic film career. But never quite a stunning, thickly voluptuous female like this.

"FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM!!" So fittingly when Christina Hendricks came it was nice and hard as a beauty like her deserves to enjoy. Hands groping away at her breasts as her pussy tightens around his still pumping dick as he makes her moan loudly through an intense to say the least sexual peak. "MMMMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMMM..." She purrs out her approval, slumping back slightly with a wide, satisfied smile as she released her big heaving boobs. Groaning out as she still takes his stiff, balls deep pumps as the last moments of an orgasm to remember flow through her. Shivering when that fat dick finally gets pulled out of her moist pussy. A camera coming in close to capture the sight of her juices dripping down onto the desk she's been fucked on along with how spread open her lips are from how that huge rod had been driving into her.

The action is quite finished yet luckily for the viewers. Jordi not even taking a moment to catch a break as he carefully positions his busty to say the least co-star. Swinging her legs up so she now lays fully across the desk along its length without hanging off at all. Allowing him to climb up onto the furniture and straddle across that famous, magnificent chest of hers. Holding her mounds at the sides as he once again sandwiches his long Spanish cock between those big American titties. Moaning instantly when the soft, sweat-covered flesh squashes against and all around his prick. A firm grip to apply the pressure onto his pole as he started to thrust. His groans of pleasure showing once again that her stunning rack felt just as good as it did when he was buried deep in her mouth, ass or snatch.

"Mmmmmm... Yeah, fuck my big fucking titties, you fucking stud..." 'Joan' purred as she looked up, licking her ruby red lips as she watched his pole push out from between her breasts as he used them for his sinful pleasure. "You like that, huh you hung, young bastard? Mmmmmm... Fucking my big hooker tits like you own me... After I'd just fucking came all over that nice, fat cock of yours too..." She said with a sexy smile. Feeling her own pussy juices being rubbed into the cleavage he was creating by pressing her mounds around his shaft. "Mmmmm... You gonna cum, huh stud? Mmmmm... Got a nice big fucking load for this dirty woman? Mmmmmm... Yes, that's it, kid... Fuck these huge fucking tits of mine..." She encouraged with the sort of dirty talk that would easily score her many porno awards to go with the screen acting ones she's already earned. Moaning as she enjoyed feeling his hot, long cock sliding back and forth between her mounds.

Her hunky, almost half her age co-star just hissed between his grunts and moans. Like a true pro, letting the action do the talking as his pistoned his prick between her huge, juicy mountains. Making a smack ring out each time his crotch connected with the underside of her breasts as he pushed in all the way. His bell-end sticking out from out of that deep valley each time he pushed in, before smoothly sliding right back out to repeat the motion. Letting the cameras capture another filthy titfuck as he put her infamous large and rounded funbags to their fullest use. Making them jiggle sexily in his firm grip as, just like she'd down before when she'd wanked off his cock with her chest, there was so much flesh of her mounds than it easily spilled over and around his hands as her tits bounced.

"Mmmmmm! Come on! Fuck these titties! You've fucking earned it, you hung fucking hunk! Mmmmm!" Hendricks stared up, her eyes still full of lust with loose strands of her bright red hair stuck to her face to go with the mess her hair is in from the hard fucking she's taken. Offering more than just a bit of encouragement with her filthy words even if they don't strictly fit her character of Joan Holloway she's parodying for this skin flick. "Mmmmmm... Feels good, huh? Fucking an old, horny slut like me? Using her huge fucking tits like I'm your slut! Mmmmm! I'm fucking old enough to be your fucking mother, kid!" She said with another wicked smile, loving how this young Spanish hunk had expertly fucked her nice and hard. Well deserving of pumping her massive American tits nice and hard like this. Even making her groan as he pumped her mounds and squeezed them tightly against his starting to pulse rod. Licking her lips again in anticipation knowing a hot load was coming her way.

The wild thrusting combined with her dirty talk easily send the pornstar over the edge as he pulled out from her tits. Shifting up and back as he started stroking his cock off and, like she was experienced in fucking on camera herself, the stunning redhead leaned up with her elbows as she used her hands to push her rack up and out towards him. The target unmissable as Jordi started to unload across those huge breasts of Christina Hendricks. Making her groan as thick, warm streaks shot out onto her mounds. Dripping over the sides, down the front over her hands and down into that deep, sexy cleavage. She nodded with approval and with a big smile as she watched the young hunk coat her mature, large breasts with his load as he stroked himself dry. Only letting go of himself after flicking the last drops down onto her mounds. Dismounting her and the table now his job was done so a camera could come in and capture that stunning image of her rack covered with a more than generous load.

"Mmmmmm..." Christina let go of her well used and now cum-covered tits. Using her hands to then sinfully rub the seed over her mounds to spread it across her more than ample flesh. "Thanks, kid..." 'Joan' said with a saucy and satisfied smile, looking over her breasts. "Nice to see there's one 'Man' around here who isn't completely 'Mad'..." She said for a cheesy, perfect for a porno parody line. Made hotter by her sinful tone. Giving the footage one last treat as she used a finger to scoop up some of his cum from between her tits. Bringing it to her lips to suck it down with her bright red lips with an approving moan and a sly smile. A more than fitting finish for her erotic reprisal of her infamous character as the video focused on her massive, heaving, cum-stained tits as it faded to black to come to an end.

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12