This Ain't Pitch Perfect XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you'll fucking love this performance." 'Beca' grinned, moving off from the bar just so that he could now move up and lay on the top. "No fucking singing either..." She added, climbing back up and this time mounting his crotch as she lined his cock up her entrance. "The pitch might not be perfect... But this fucking ride will be!" She said with a wide smile before she dropped right down to make them both moan.

Her hands going to his chest for support as he held her waist, allowing her to go to work as she began to raise and lower her hips, driving her pussy straight down onto his cock to send herself down to the base. Moaning out as she stuffed herself full and left her ass smacking down off his legs as she bounced. Flipping her hair back with a long, loud groan of approval as she fucked his huge cock with a rapid, energetic pace that would be expected of the college-age, barely legal girl she was role-playing as which technically was just half her current age. Not letting that fact stop her from putting on a performance seasoned porno starlets could take notes from as she kept her tits jiggling and her long hair swaying behind her as she dished out a steamy ride as she rode that meaty shaft.

"MMMMM FUCK YESSSSSS... AHHHHH GOD!! SO FUCKING BIG... MMMMM FUCK!! SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Kendrick moaned out, looking back over her shoulder as her own ass raised and lowered as she stuffed that dick in to the hilt. Her cheeks rippling from the contact as she bucked downward stiffly but didn't show any signs of feeling even a sting of pain from the collision. "MMMMM!! YEAH!! FUCK!! FUCKING RIDING... MMMMM... A BIG FAT FUCKING COCK!! MMMMM SHIT!!" She gasped out as she stared back, and herself clearly saw the camera back there recording not just her experienced riding but the sight of her pussy smoothly gliding up and down over that thick dick. Getting so wild with her enjoyment of this that she didn't care about the loose strands of her hair now left stuck across her face as she bounced away.

While the action was veering ever further away from anything close to the film she was parodying, the wide and sinful smile on her gorgeous featured showed she had no regrets about that. Nor about how she was bouncing away on a big cock with a man she barely knows, but has already been pumped balls deep by and deep throated over the course of this encounter. Yet even with the perspiration dripping off her desirable body she still had the energy to keep driving herself up and down on his length. Gasping out between moans as her hair continued to bounce behind her as she unleashed a pace like she was a lift car going haywire.

Proving more than a challenged for the veteran of skin flicks she was on top of as he moaned out. Gladly letting her do all the work as she pumped his inches with her dripping wet but still snug pussy. Not that he was just getting a day off either, even while laying on his back on the same bar he'd been fucking her over and on. Groaning as he had to keep his composure and enjoy the smoking hot ride while keeping his composure. A lesser man would have easily been driven to a premature finish by the feeling of such a soaking pussy expertly bouncing away on their dick. He was sweating himself, keeping a hold of her body so she could focus on just riding up and down to keep not just the pleasure strong for them both, but that clapping of her butt hitting his body ringing out whenever she sharply dropped down.

"FUCK... FUCK!! OH GOD!! YEAH... LIKE I'M... MMMM!! A FUCKING SLUT!! OH FUCK!!" She panted out, her head starting to hang down as the sensations built inside of her but trying to keep up the steady pace. Sending her twat right down to his crotch, keeping her snatch impaled with all that meaty cock that's now extremely familiar with since this filming began. "MMMMM FUCK YEAH... OH FUCK YEAH... MMMMM!! MAKE THIS FUCKING SLUT CUM! MMMMM!! GONNA FUCKING CUM!! MMMMM SHIT!! LIKE A DIRTY! AHHHHH!! FUCKING WHORE!!" She still managed to grin even as she bounced away. Her tits matching the motion of her body as he stared down though her messy, long hair at her co-star while she worked away on his member. Acting like they've been lovers for years rather than the over an hour the multiple cameras had been rolling for.

Hearing that gave Sean all the motivation he needed, not that he wasn't encouraged enough already by that stunning, still snug snatch sliding along his shaft. Gripping her waist firmer as he began to fire his cock upward. Actively thrusting now after letting her take a long turn doing all the work as he made her howl out in pleasure. The slap of his crotch hitting her skin ringing out like gunfire as he rammed upward and groaned himself. Try as she might with this fresh pace, she was left more jolting on his dick than able to push back but the grin on her pretty face showing she wasn't too sad about not being able to give back. Her moans loud and as shameless as they've been since the start as she tossed her hair back, sending more sweat flying as her fingers once again dragged across his muscular chest without even leaving a mark.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She yelled out as her eyes went half closed as the pleasure flowed through her. It had felt good enough to just fuck that big cock but now getting pounded from underneath seemed to be different thrill let alone position the actress wasn't quite used to. Quickly adjusting to it though as her frame shifted back and forth as she got drilled nice and hard. His balls hitting off her skin when he sent his dick up like a piston into that still needy hole of hers. "OH GOD!! FUCKING YES!! AHHHHH SHIT!! FUCKING FUCK ME!! MMMMM!! LIKE A... GOD... DAMN!! FUCKING... SLUT!! MMMMMMM!!" She panted out, gritting her teeth and nodding a couple times as her head hung down. Like it was taking everything she had to keep it together and not just lose her mind to the sin even with all that dirty talk. Knowing full well there was a slight element of truth to it all, considering she was oh so willingly agreeing to be filmed fucking on camera like this. Even hotter with the action elevated on top of a bar as she stayed impaled on a huge cock she's already been riding, taking and gagging over.

Eventually though, the fun started racing towards an end when the body of 'Beca Mitchell' started to stiffen on that shaft. Groaning out loudly as her snatch managed to find a new dose of tightness to clamp around that pumping dick as Anna started to cum hard. Sending more juices dripping down over those fat inches, leaving it soaked down to the balls as the liquid dripped onto the bar top, adding to the sweat already staining there. A wide smile across her face as she jolted on top of the hunk. A long lick of the lips in approval from her as he made sure to finish her off right. Pumping away so she got to experience every moment of that peak. But also to make sure that the cameras got to capture it all as well as the talented actress was slam fucked through the hardest orgasm of her life so far, and from her grin it wasn't even a close call compared to past lovers.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck me!! Mmmmmm..." Anna gasped when she was lifted up and off that cock as he felt himself start to pulse. "You fucking know how to help a slut... Mmmmm... Hit those high notes..." She teased as she, although tired, moved down off of him and bar. Using hands on a stood to catch her breath for a moment. "Oh, right... Guess it's only fair, huh?" She smiled again as he guided her quickly down to her knees as he rapidly stroked his cock off.

Kendrick opened her mouth up, but didn't even have time to brush her hair back so that when he started to unload, thick shots of spunk hit across her forehead, cheeks and nose to catch across the stay locks over her. With a bit even catching into her hair at the sides for good measure. However plenty of his plentiful load hit the mark, filling her more than talented for jokes and singing oral hole up with hot, creamy goodness. Making her groan as she got filled up and the seed dripped down her lower lip and onto her chin. By the time he pumped out the final drops, she'd already closed her mouth up and used a single, greedy swallow to drink it all down. Gasping afterwards as the sound indicated she more than enjoyed the taste before, still in a lusty state, she even leaned down and used her tongue to capture the last drips from his slit. Making him groan as she went the extra mile and cleaned up his cock, even at the expensive of tasting her own orgasm from off his dick in the process.

"Mmmmm... So, Boss-man? We got a deal?" 'Beca' impressively, even with spunk across her face and her recent mind blowing orgasm, still remembered her character and her lines. Even as she swirled her tongue around his dick for a moment. "You gonna let my girls come sing at your bar now? Or..." She smirked, kissing the tip of his softening cock. "Is this fucking college slut gonna have to fuck you every night to earn that ban being lifted?" She said, raising an eyebrow as she sat back to stay down on her knees.

And it's with that sight, zooming in on the thick money shot starting to drip of Anna Kendrick's face, that the video started to fade out to black. The video production notes, credits and copyright notices following to being another film of when Celebs Meet Porn Stars to a fitting conclusion.

* * *

I am not currently taking any suggestions, ideas or requests etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12