This Ain't Rough Night XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! MMMMMM... Oh yeah! Fucking fuck me you bastards!! MMMMM!!" Her moans were loud, shameless and instant when the two men started pumping away into her. Her already wet pussy finally getting long overdue treatment with Lex's infamously pussy-owning black cock now pumping briskly in and out of the horny blonde MILF on top of him. At the same time her thick and sexy ass was taking a stuffing as Ricky worked his big dark-toned dick in and out of that wide, white booty. The thrusts easily making her ass jiggle and clap against his muscular body as he pumped in deep. Perhaps showing he'd waited long enough to be able to tap that stunning rump and planned on making the most of it. "MMMMM!! OH SHIT... FUCK!! MMMMM..." Scarlett moaned out, closing her eyes for a moment as the pleasure of having both her lower holes stuffed full at the same time made her act far removed from the character she was supposed to be sticking to for this parody. But seeing the starlet in such a lusty state? No one would be complaining about that minor 'plot point' in this porno.

Johansson rocked her curvy frame between the two thrusting dicks she was taking deep into her snatch and ass. Grinding more onto Lex's cock as it pumped briskly up into her dripping twat that was still very pleasurably snug even for a woman of her MILF status. Her ass firmly pushing back to meet the pumps she was taking into her asshole from behind. Even with the prior fucking that hole has taken so far, her back passage remained tight around this second cock so the hunk banging her had plenty reason to moan out himself as he fucked her. Ricky making sure to keep her ass spread for the cameras to get the clear view of his mixed-raced dick ploughing in and out of that stunning, juicy white ass that's certainly a far better fit in the porno business than the comedy movie that's being parodied right now.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM!! YESSSSSS... AHHHHHH FUCK!! F-FUCK ME! MMMMM YEAH!! GIVE IT TO ME..." She yelled out in pure desire as she stared over her shoulder. Strands of blonde hair sticking across her beautiful facial features as she continued to drive herself between the two fat cocks ploughing into her lower holes. Her pussy soaking wet around one, while her asshole stayed pleasurably tight around the other. Like she's been a secret interracial threesome loving Size Queen her entire life with the ease of how she's handling the kind of rough action that even seasoned MILF porno starlets would struggle to last this long in. "Ooooooooooh FUCK! MMMMM... FUCK!! MMMMM YES!! FUCK MY ASS... AHHHHH! FUCK... FUCK MY PUSSY! OOOOOOOH SHIT!!" She groaned out. Sweat now covering that stunning body as she gave out the energy needed to take two of the biggest black cocks in porn deep in her pussy and ass. The slap of her ass hitting off of Johnson's waist ringing out to mix in the air with not just their moans. The sharp smack when Steele underneath her drives his cock in balls deep to fill up that needy twat as well.

Losing herself for a moment, as many a red blooded MILF like herself would when faced with two big cocks ready to give her the pounding of a lifetime that she and her stunning body deserve. Her mouth open in a sexy O-shape as her cries of delight poured out while her eyes looked upward from the pleasure. Her tits jiggling away as her frame is now being more jolted back and forth from the force of the thrusts driving into her lower holes than any rocking against them she's able to do. She's still more than able to handle it. Staying firmly in place to take both cocks as they swiftly pump away into her booty and her snatch. The deep and low groans from the two men showing how much they're similarly loving being buried deep in one of the most famous actresses from the acting world that's far removed from the XXX-productions they showcase their talents in. Not even needing to speak as they wisely let 'Jess' take up all the filthy attention as she moans and sweats away.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! C-CUMMING!! G-GONNA... GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" Scarlett gasped out a warning that might not have been part of the planned script, but hearing that just made the two studs keep on thrusting away into her. If not give them extra ammo to keep hammering away into her. Leaving her to just be impaled and take it as those fat and long dark cocks pumped away into her thick backside and dripping pussy. "OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCKK..." Her head tilted back, and if she was faking it then it was a performance of a lifetime as she shuddered between the two hunks. The deep groans both men let out perhaps showing her orgasm was indeed legit as they ploughed her through an intense sexual peak. Leaving her gasping but still groaning in delight. Even letting out a sexy gasp when Ricky pulled out of her certainly more than just nicely fucked rump.

"Mmmmm... Holy... Holy shit..." Scarlett gasped, staring back at her own ass. Watching as the other still rock hard cock was pulled out of her twat so she could rest against it. "Still hard, huh boys?" She licked her lips as she started smiling again. "Guess I've got to pay off that debt a little more, huh?" She said, remembering the character she's playing even after being fucked so hard. Not objecting at all as the men move her towards the edge of the bed.

Once again, she found Lex's huge black cock inside of her ass. This time on his lap as her back was against his body as she leaned back. Her legs out and dangling with her pussy on display as he sat on the edge of the bed before leaning back himself. Ricky stepping in between her legs at a side angle so the camera can still clearly see the action. However, it wasn't a simple double penetration as before for her. Instead, lining his cock up with her already filled up asshole. Grunting as he forced himself alongside with other thick, dark cock to make Scarlett be double stuffed, but this time in the same hole!

"HOLY FUCK!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! HOLY FUCK!!" She gasped and groaned louder than before. Her own eyes wide, like she couldn't believe she was taking all this cock up her ass even as she felt it. Her asshole stretched to the limit as she was held in place with Steele holding her thick thighs and Ricky with a hand on her waist for support to keep her there. Both men showing off not just their skill in being able to handle the increased pressure, but porno professionalism in not being fazed one bit by the sensation of another man's cock against their own as they worked in and out of her backside. Smoothly and stiffly fucking her magnificent ass with a whole different kind of double team.

"OH SHIT... MMMMMM!! FUCK!! YESSSSSS... FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHHH YOU FUCKERS!! MMMMM!! FUCK ME!!" The Avengers actress demanded even as she got just that. Sweat dripping off her body as she jolted back in response to the combined thrusts into her asshole. Staring in a lust-drunk trance down at her own crotch as she saw two big black cocks sliding in and out of her thick white backside. Her tits bouncing as he was made to shift on top of one stud while the other in front of her worked his dick alongside the other porno veteran. "AHHHHH!! YESSSSS... FUCKING... TWO BIG FUCKING BLACK DICKS... UHHHHH!! STUFFED UP MY FUCKING ASS!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out in delight. Looking nothing like the award-winning actress she truly is, and more like a seasoned MILF scene porn starlet with how she's handling the kind of rough, butt fucking that would render most women unable to walk for days afterwards.

The two men getting to double stuff that much lusted after behind were showing off the effects of delivering the proper seeing to that Johansson and that fantastic body of hers deserves. Nice shines of sweat over their muscular frames as Lex stiffly pumps up into her ass from underneath, while Ricky worked his cock smoothly and stiffly from the side into her rear tunnel. Deep groans coming from both men, but letting her screams of delight be the clearest heard as they double pump her juicy rear. Filling up that thick, white ass with their fat dark cocks. Working perfectly alongside one another for a steady motion that allowed them both to further enjoy the backside they've each gotten to tap on their own. Giving the watching audience an incredible sight of now both their cocks fitting into her ass at the same time.

Just staying in place but happily taking it, Scarlett clenched her teeth together as her eyes looked upward again in shameless delight. Her make-up now noticeably ruined from both the sweat and the watering of her eyes showing that even as lusty as she is, having to handle two huge cocks in her ass at the same time was a test even for the woman who portrayed Black Widow in the Avengers films. Her pussy glistening from arousal even without being even rubbed as her MILF frame took this rough action. Her short blonde hair sticking to her face while her tits bounced away from the jolting her frame was doing. It even appeared that a trail of drool was escaping from the corner of her mouth, such was the state of desire she was in from taking a double penetration into her tightest of holes.

Perhaps fortunately, before the Hollywood stunner considered a full-time change of career from having her mind broken from the pleasure, Ricky finally pulled out of that more than just well fucked ass. Lex soon following with a groan, lifting her up and off from him. The empty feeling snapping her back into reality as she found herself now moved back to the floor onto her knees. Filthy instinct kicking in as she grabbed a hold of both men and started rapidly stroking them off to their groaning approval.

Johansson even in her sweat soaked state showed her dirty side as she didn't hesitate to start sucking off those big beautiful and black cocks that had driven her so wild. Drawing Ricky's between those still bright red lips of hers for a loud and long slurp as she quickly bobbed along his cock. Willingly going ass-to-mouth on him with a hunger, and showing no concern for the taste of her own back passage off those fat inches. The same went for Lex when she soon switched to start blowing him with some rapid slurps up and down while her hand pumped over the lower portion of both studs. Groaning around their shafts as she switched between the two cocks to suck on one then the other. All with a sinful look in her eyes as she stared up through strands of blonde hair.

She didn't get to enjoy the taste for too long when the men pulled away from her grip in order to stroke off themselves. Leaving her to close her eyes and sit back, pressing her lips together expectantly. Ricky blowing his load first, leaving Scarlett groaning as the blasts of hot, thick spunk landed across her pretty face. Catching over her cheek, her nose, over that bright red lipstick, and onto her forehead. Catching through her hair in the process for an extra sticky and sinful mess.

Lex soon followed with loud, deep groans as he pumped rapidly. The first blasts hitting high into her hair at the top and to the side, before her closed eye got covered before her cheek and side of her face took the rest. The spunk from both studs easily dripping off her facial features, onto her heaving tits as she stayed kneeling. Unable to stop herself from licking her lips, sneaking a taste of their loads off her full lips. And seeing that, the hunks too advantage as Lex first pushed his cock to her mouth. Letting her lick across the tip as she opened her clear eye to gaze up still with lust as she got the final drops of his cum. Soon giving Ricky the same swirling and cleaning treatment when he moved in to get a last piece of her before she gave each cock a deep smooch on the tip one after the other before the spent shafts were finally taken away from her.

The camera focused in on the cum-covered face of 'Jess' as Scarlett stayed kneeling, catching her breath after her intense on-camera interracial threesome. "So... The debt's settled?" She asked as she again licked her lips. "If not... I'd be down for another wild Rough Night like this... If it got me fucked by you horny bastards again..." She said in a filthy tone with a smirk to match. Fitting perfectly with how the cum was dripping off her coated face. Which is the sexy sight the porno parody ends on as with that close up the video fades to black.

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12