This Ain't Schooled XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"You guys! That was horrid!"

"Then why is your pussy dripping wet?" Said Lainey pointing at the obvious.

Erica nodded and handed Lainey the rabbit. She slid her hand between the round cheeks and traced out a line along Evy's anus, Evy turned her head back just as Lainey turned on the vibrator and put it to her tight opening. She began to ease it inside by about a half inch and then pushed and let it enter her rectum.

"Holy fuck!" Said Evy as she exhaled loudly.

Lainey began to lightly move the pink toy back and forth inside Evy's asshole as the stacked blonde rocked on her high heels. She pressed down on the surface of the desk with her palms as her anus was stretched out by the vibe.

"It's, it's different."

Evy had her eyes closed and her hefty tits heaved as the toy invaded her ass. Lainey turned the control clockwise and the toy hummed louder as the rate of vibrations rose. Her ass sweat made the pink vibe moist and Lainey felt it slip and slide in her fingers. Erica and Carla looked on fascinated as Lainey left the buzzing toy still deep inside Evy and stood back to admire the lewd scene. She took her compact camera from her desk and reeled off several snaps of Evy with the toy stuck up her.

"Well, this turned out to be one hell of a night."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," gushed Carla.

All three quietly gathered their discarded clothing and left Evy bent over the desk, naked and stuffed.

"Guys? Er, guys? Fuck! Why am I always left in the shit! I said! Why am I..."

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12