This Ain't The Bodyguard XXX

Story Info
Porn parody of the English BBC tv drama.
2.6k words
4
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Not sure if this brand new British six part television drama has aired in the USA yet. But English readers will be very aware of the successful thriller written by Jed Mercurio. Features brilliant English actress Keeley Hawes as Julia the Home Secretary and Richard Madden as her personal protection officer. There are several sex scenes which I have unofficially fleshed out. Imagine them as extended scenes on the R rated dvd release.

x

October, 2018

It was inevitable that Julia and David would end up in bed together. Despite getting off on the wrong foot to begin with it became clear to the both of them that there was a sexual attraction between them which they could not ignore. Julia was fundamentally lonely since her divorce and David was quite attractive.

x

Sergeant David Budd, Afghanistan war veteran, was separated from his wife and was now a Government Protection Command bodyguard assigned to serve The Right Honourable Julia Montague, Home Secretary and Conservative MP. David had been the hero of the October First failed suicide bomber on a London bound train and had earned his promotion. Julia had been stand offish with him in the beginning but after an unsuccessful attempt on her life they were forced to lay low in an Hotel room rather than she return to her home. The tension was high as the two became closer due to the traumatic attempt to shoot her and they finally gave in to their personal feelings.

"I'm not the Queen, David. You can touch me."

David looked directly into her hazel eyes and saw the need for reassurance and comfort. He knew she had no one to confide in, no one she could really trust. Except him. This stranger who had entered her life and turned it upside down in a matter of days. This was wrong his instincts told him but the doe like pleading gaze she gave him made him unsure of himself. The two moved closer and closer until their lips were barely an inch apart. They were never sure who made the first move but they locked in a passionate kiss that lasted a full two minutes.

"Yes!"

She felt his hot mouth on hers and his fingers in her dark hair as they kissed long and deep. He put his hands down her blouse and held her tits as she surrendered her body to him. Then her skirt was hitched up at the front which exposed her soaked panties. Their lips nibbled and kissed as she whimpered in his ear like a teenager. Together they removed her blouse as Julia stepped out of her skirt. She eagerly reached to his fly and unzipped him as his nimble fingers unbuttoned his white shirt.

"Let's go to the bed."

Still clinging to each other the bra and pantie clad woman fell to the bed, quickly followed by him. They laid on the bed on their sides, he behind her, and David ran his hands over Julia with his palms down. Her skin was satin smooth despite her more mature age and his hard on ached in his boxers. He unhooked her bra and his fingers glided over her firm breasts and the brunette hissed with approval. Her right hand moved on top of his and together they pressed harder on the glorious flesh, so soft and warm.

"That's nice." She breathed.

"You think that's nice? How about this?"

Those wonderful fingers of his moved lower until they reached the top of her thighs, barely inches from her pussy bulge. David slowly, sensually caressed her mound through the panties and found the small patch of dampness that seeped through. He nuzzled her neck and stroked her cunt through the thin material and Julia moaned louder, her pussy twitching with an agreeable welcome.

"You have a soft touch."

Julia swivelled her head to kiss him as she parted her legs and let David push the fabric aside and make contact with her moist slit. David shifted and kissed her stomach as he drew her underwear down her legs and Julia instinctively raised her hips for him. Her breathing became noticeably louder as her lover leaned in between her spread thighs and probed her pussy under the tight curls of her pubes. His tongue rasped over her labia and Julia snapped her head back in unbridled pleasure.

"Goodness!"

Julia loved the attention. It had been a long time since her last sexual activity. There was something special about him, something she saw in him that meant more than just sex. But sex was what she yearned for right this minute. She pushed her pussy up into his face as he sucked and licked her until her whole body trembled. He gripped her upper thighs as her head tossed from side to side as her juices flowed freely into his mouth.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Julia felt her perspiration in her eyes as her orgasm washed over her as his tongue danced over her hard clit. All David wanted now was to sink his throbbing member into that beautiful muff. He dragged his boxers down and his generous erection sprang up, hard and as stiff as a flagpole. Julia stared with her eyes wide as she took in the hugeness of him, and before she could regain her composure he kicked her legs apart and his cock disappeared inside her.

"Fuck!"

Julia could literally feel the blood pulse in his cock as he moved in and out of her, their bodies joined at the hip. A tidal wave of emotions hit her with a savage intensity that made her cling to his strong frame. David leaned in and kissed her and Julia welcomed his tongue that searcher for hers. The two of them rocked in a circular motion as Julia held on tight with the balls of her feet dug in his taut buttocks.

"I love it," she moaned breathlessly as she felt the subtle roll of his hips that sent his stiff cock deep inside her.

Every muscle and sinew in his tight body helped push him into her succulent quim and her breasts bounced wildly with every jolt of him on top of her. His thrusts became more savage, not brutal but forceful and Julia realised her nails were clawing at his back as she was pinned to the bed. Her feet fell from him as her legs went limp as he changed his pace to giving her short, quick stabs that made his groin rub on her in the most incredible way.

"David, oh David."

He stroked her arms and shoulders as he slammed into her as he supported himself on the palms of his hands. He gave her everything he had, the sweat dripping from his forehead and onto her heaving tits.

"Aaaahhh!"

One hard stroke hit the spot and Julia cried out as her orgasm rushed through her. He drove on in without pause until he followed suit and pumped his cum inside her with several grunts of relief from him. With a great exhalation David pulled out and laid beside the panting woman Neither spoke for a long time and then he rose and left leaving her with a hundred thoughts racing through her head. x

For security reasons the hotel was changed to another and two adjoining rooms had been booked. When Julia and David arrived they were met by a security service agent who stood to attention outside the rooms.

"Have a good evening Ma'am, I'll be in the adjoining room."

As David entered his room Julia nodded and smiled.

"Yes, you too."

Once both inside the lustful pair were drawn to the unlocked door that separated the two rooms. David could swear that he heard Julia breathing on the other side of the door as he put his ear to it. Then he saw the handle turn and the wooden door open and Julia stood there in expectation in her formal and sombre business suit.

"I want you." She said simply as they rushed into each others arms.

Kissing and panting David shed his crisp white shirt and half lifted, half held Julia up against a wooden table that stood against the wall. She buried her face in his right shoulder as he ripped her medium length skirt down to her shoes. Julia stepped out of it and David was surprised to discover that the insatiable brunette was not wearing underwear. He put his hand to her pussy and found her to be considerably wet there.

"What are you waiting for?"

"My job, your job, it just complicates things. OH!"

Julia let out a gasp as David stood between her legs, rested her knees on his forearms and pushed his erect cock right up inside the welcome cunt of the politician.

"Nothing complicates my job."

He gave her three rough thrusts and withdrew and Julia gulped from the sudden loss of his cock inside her. David teased her a little by rubbing his swollen head up and down her dripping slit before ramming back inside her once more. The pair of them became possessed as he started to piston in and out and her cunt contracted about his rigid shaft.

"Harder, harder, for fuck sake!"

Gripped by a wanton excitement the brunette relished the slickness of her pussy and the very pulse of her throbbing in her loins. David swivelled his hips and the move meant his cock ground hard on her pussy mound, dragging on her clit with an exquisite pleasure. Her body flexed as he rocked her to and fro against him and Julia wriggled her hips as his groin did fantastic things to her clitoris.

"How? Why?"

His cheek pressed to hers as he thrust in and out in a rough, almost animalistic way as they rocked the table against the wall. He felt so good, he felt so...perfect as Julia panted and climaxed around his burrowing prick and her thighs tensed. She let out a long, drawn out cry of bliss and wrapped her ankles around the small of his back as David exploded in a similar intense orgasm and he filled her cunt with gush after gush of his warm seed. They clung to each other as her legs relaxed and their chests rose and fell against each other.

"I feel really fucked!" Said Julia and they laughed as they both staggered to the bed.

x

All day the next day the Home Secretary was busy with meetings of a high profile and she was glad to get back to the hotel room. As she and David rode the elevator to their floor Julia spoke in a manner that upset the bodyguard.

"I have about two hours of paperwork and then I'll knock on your door."

"Oh? You mean like room service?"

The pair entered their respective rooms without another word and Julia could have smacked herself. She changed into a simple sweater and a casual pair of slacks and then timidly opened the adjoining door.

"I think you know I didn't mean it like that. Please don't just be another man who can't accept a woman in power."

David undid his necktie as he nodded.

"It's just that I never expected this to happen." Said David.

He looked on with a dry throat as Julia opened the top of her slacks and wormed her right hand down the inside front. She squirmed on the spot as she rubbed her muff and lowered the slacks to the top of her thighs.

"Is this the way of showing me I'm more in control?" He asked.

"You see right through me."

Julia tugged the pants to her bare feet as she fingered her pussy before she turned her back to him and he watched her cute ass roll as she padded naked from the waist down to her bed. She watched in silence as she looked at the strong bodyguard as he stripped and showed off his naked physique. He was tall with beautiful curved muscles and rippling biceps. Her eye was also drawn to his many body scars, a result of his action in the Gulf.

"Come here and let me suck that magnificent thing you have between your legs."

Julia fit his rock hard cock in the palm of her right hand and wanked it up and down as she locked eyes with his brooding brown stare. He laid on his forearm which he placed behind his head and watched as his foreskin was pulled back to revealed his pink knob. The size made Julia gasp as she attempted to work her mouth down on the foreboding crown. She slurped loudly, not on purpose but because she had difficulty in taking him in. Deciding to concentrate on the bulbous head she kissed and licked it until it glistened with her saliva. A spasm from her pussy signalled a demand for her to be fucked and Julia squatted over him as she continued to rub his boner.

"Who's the one in control now?"

Julia jerked his cock twice in her fist and inched her cunt down over the hard prick. Her instant reaction was to ride up and down but she wanted to savour the feeling of his stiffness stretching her out. She continued to slide down his upright pole until his balls touched her asshole. Never had she been penetrated by such a virile man as this.

"Fuck me Julia. Ride that hard cock."

David placed his hands on top of her silken thighs and pressed down so that she received a shock wave of delight shoot through her. Julia began to rise and lower herself with deliberate and slow motions that saw his cock drive inside her deeper than anyone before. They both moaned in unison as Julia felt the perspiration trickle down her spine to her tail bone.

"Perfect, perfect." She mumbled as David slipped both hands under her buttocks.

Julia groaned each time she sank all the way down on his huge cock, and the feel of his hands on her cheeks holding her tight drove her wild. Without a word the Home Secretary rolled off and ran a hand through her hair. She stole a glance at David as she knelt on her hands and knees to let David get behind her and push his big organ inside her.

"Shit!"

She sucked in air as his belly pressed against her butt and he began to fuck her. The politician wriggled with extreme excitement as her boobs were cupped and his balls banged on her bottom. She was like putty in his hands as she felt his hips go into overdrive and his entire length plunged in to the hilt. She got wetter and wetter all the time as he thrust in harder and harder. The slap of his balls on her ass was wickedly erotic as the power of his stroking in and out made him smack hard on her.

"Oh you bastard!"

Davis chuckled as he pulled out and let her gape empty from his withdrawal. Julia tapped her left foot impatiently on the bed as she ached for his cock inside her once more. He took her hips in both hands and rammed right in to the hilt. Her tits bounced and a flutter began in her belly as she felt an onset of an orgasm.

"Keep going, keep going."

The bed creaked loudly as he fucked her ragged. Then they both groaned as they shared a mutual orgasm that took them both by surprise by the intensity.

x

The pair of unlikely lovers went about the next day as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. They had found a pleasure unexpected, although mightily dangerous, but the pair of them had discovered raw emotions, none of which hinted at what would occur next.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers