This Bitch has Lying Eyes Ch. 03

Story Info
'Sandy' comes to the fore, and Tony gets more concerned.
3.4k words
3.18
16.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an ongoing story, please read the previous two chapters.

***

Matthew stood in the shower, satisfied with the way things were going. Sandy was now putty in his hands, having fallen in love with him...or was it his cock she loved?

No matter.

He pulled his manhood slowly, watching it stiffen, studying it as it evolved in his hand. This was the ultimate symbol of manhood and it made him feel superior, powerful, supremely confident. Women ultimately learnt to love him because of it and Sandy was no exception.

He had to admit that she was different though. She was by far the oldest woman that he had ever seduced, but he had enjoyed sex more with her than any he could remember. He would usually go for women in their late thirties, preferably mothers with grown children. They had usually reached the stage of their lives where their children were leaving home, their husbands no longer satisfied them and they had begun wondering where their life was going. Matthew found those women still attractive, their bodies still firm and they were more than willing. His charm attracted them to his bed despite his age and his sexual prowess ensured their satisfaction.

He had a theory that womens vaginas stretched after having children, not solely due to childbirth, but as a process of the changes in their bodies. This made sex with their husbands less satisfying - their penis no longer filling them like they did as teenagers, which made them feel unloved and discontent. Matthew was happy to fill that void - so to speak.

Sandy was different though. She had a great body and seemed tight for a woman her age. She was tight and very inexperienced, to the point of naivety.

This, allied to her large soft breasts, made her a sensational fuck and different from his usual business conquests. She was also good company, not constantly moaning about her husband, or worrying about phone calls, she just seemed to be enjoying the experience, going with the flow and, despite the obvious doubts and guilt, seemed to have no desire to go back to her normal life, at least not yet.

The guilt was probably to do with her age, he thought. Women of that generation still had old school guilt embedded in their minds, they worried what people would think if they found out. Thirty year olds didn't give a shit, they would post the experience for all their friends, boasting about how big he was and what a great time they had, usually with a selfie of them about to go down on him.

Matthew preferred the old fashioned approach, it made sex more satisfying.

He just wasn't sure that an older woman was marketable.

Drying himself, he realised that his shower daydreams had made him horny and he couldn't rid himself of a huge erection. Strange, he thought, he hadn't had an erection without chemical assistance for some years. Maybe he was getting his mojo back.

Feeling good about his new found virility, he unlocked the door and strode into the room naked, his erection standing proudly before him.

He saw Sandy, standing in a white hotel robe, looking out over the city.

"It looks better at night, with the dirt hidden and the lights twinkling" she said, her eyes never leaving the scene before her.

Matthew moved behind her, nuzzling into the nape of her neck to share the view, his cock sliding between her legs as he hugged her. He felt her stiffen as his manhood pushed into her, the robe tightening as he pressed against her, his hands sliding around to loosen the robe before softly holding her naked breasts.

"You brighten the scene Sandy," he whispered, "your beauty a vivid contrast to this savage landscape."

"Wow, do you want to go again? I'm not used to this!"

"Sandy, you have awoken the beast in me. I want to show you a good time today, but can't resist the thought of taking you in my arms once more. Come to bed."

Sandy turned to kiss him, the robe now open, her body fully exposed to him. Looking down, she took his cock in her hand.

It seemed big against her tiny hand, but not so shocking as when she first saw it. Stroking it gently, she watched the way the foreskin peeled back to expose the ridge as she pulled down on it, recalling the feeling as it slid into her for the first time, making her come as it rubbed against a spot just inside her. She wondered if all women had the same area, which she hadn't been aware of until last night. It had felt so good, like nothing she had ever experienced, waves of pleasure pulsing through her each time it entered, triggering nerve endings deep inside her to send pleasure signals to her brain, making her mind think of this man as her lover. No longer was he a nice but old guy, he was now the man of her dreams.

She wanted to feel that sensation again so she allowed him to lead her to the bed, her hand never loosening it's grip on that piece of him that she now craved.

As he lay back on the bed, she bent and kissed it, something that she had done to no man before. Her husband Tony had tried to make her suck his cock, but she found the thought repulsive, so had always refused. She wanted to kiss this cock though, seeing it as desirable, the source of her pleasure, something to be worshipped, a symbol of this mans virility and fertility.

As she kissed the moist tip her lips parted slightly and it slipped into her mouth. Before she knew, she had taken the head fully into her mouth, gagging slightly as Matthew pressed forward, groaning with pleasure.

Her head bobbed up and down, but he pulled her away, realising that she was not experienced in this, her teeth grating painfully.

"Sandy, turn round, I want to taste you."

Sandy was unsure what he wanted, but lay on the bed beside him, her head level with his groin. Matthew rolled over and plunged his mouth to her pussy. Sandy bucked instantly, as his tongue slid along the length of her slit, her hands automatically grabbing his head and pulling it toward her. Within seconds she came forcefully, whimpering and jerking as he sucked her clitoris, pushing back the hood to increase the sensation.

They rested briefly, kissing softly, before Matthew mounted her and gently re-introduced her to his enomous cock, bringing her off three more times before laying on his back and lifting her into the cowgirl position.

"Sandy ride me, take control of me."

She had little idea what to do and felt embarrassed, but Matthew guided her toward him and showed her what he wanted her to do.

Sandy quickly caught on and lifted herself over him, looking down and watching as she guided his cock into her as she lowered her hips slowly, watching the purple head slowly disappear into her thick curly red pubic mound.

"I've never done this before, sorry." Sandy gasped as she pressed down, feeling him slowly fill her. "Only ever had sex laying on my back...Oh my god, this feels fantastic. You feel so big, I love it, I want you to come in me again." She slid down onto him until his cock pressed against her cervix and then began to ride him. Slowly at first, but rapidly picking up the pace as her orgasm built.

Frantically, she fell forward onto her hands, her hair hanging in his face, her eyes focused on his as her face distorted with passion. "Matthew, come inside me, come in me, I love your cock, fuck me, fuck me!"

Matthew gritted his teeth and thrust up to meet her, letting his orgasm flood into her as they came together once more, gripping her thighs and pulling her toward him, ensuring that he filled her with his come, forcing himself deep, his fingers gripping flesh to ensure there was no escape as he pumped his seed into her.

Sandy felt her cervix twitch with his cock firmly held against it. As his semen pumped into her, her body sucked greedily at it, pulling it into her womb. Although she knew it was too late in life for both of them, a satisfying feeling ran through her. She imagined that she had conceived at last.

Exhausted, Sandy fell forward, her hair draped across his head, her mouth against his ear, gasping and whispering how fantastic that was, confirming her love for him repeatedly, secretly wishing that she were still fertile and that this man could make her pregnant.

She had always longed for children and now felt desperately sad, knowing the truth of her situation. A powerful feeling of sadness overcame her and she wept openly.

Matthew momentarily felt a pang of guilt, assuming that her tears were borne out of guilt. At that moment he realised that Sandy meant more to him than all of his previous conquests combined and he hugged her to him, kissing away her tears.

This was not what he had in mind when Anthony made the first play for the woman in the bar. This was not what they had planned for her at all.

This was no longer business.

******

Tony woke, feeling horrendous, knowing that he was expected at a training session. Fifteen men would be waiting for him, fifteen very angry men if he was late, having been made to give up their day off to sit for six hours in a stifling room "listening to some asshole spouting bullshit, telling us how to do our fucking job''.

He quickly showered, dressed and left for the office area, wishing he were somewhere else.

The heat hit him like a wall as the door opened, 120 degrees today and Tony hated it. Dust was everywhere and got into every orifice, of man or machine.

Security stopped him at the gate to the complex.

"Stand away from the gate sir and present your identification"

"Brad, what the fuck? I'm late already, let me through."

"Stand away from the gate and present your ID. please." Quietly the guard said, "Tony, just do as you're told OK. We got extra guys in today and, believe me, you don't wanna fuck with them."

"Jesus Christ, I don't need this shit." Tony fumbled in his bag for his ID, sweat beginning to seep from every pore.

"Thank you sir, if you could just remove your belt and shoes and pass all items through the conveyor."

The metal detector beeped loudly as he passed through.

"What the fuck! I come through here every day and now it beeps me!"

A new security guy levelled a gun at Tony's head and shouted at him "Stay still, freeze." Tony did as he was told, as this guy looked serious.

He was then dragged away and strip searched before being allowed through, twenty minutes later. He was now totally pissed.

Fifteen equally pissed guys spent the next three hours making life extremely difficult for Tony and by the time lunch came around, Tony was wound extra tight when his cell phone rang.

Shirley, recovering her composure but struggling with yet another round of guilt after her second steamy sex session with Matthew, had searched out her phone, only to realise that the battery had died. Looking around the room, she found a charging lead, plugged it in and read the message from Tony.

Thinking that something was wrong she pressed call, just as Matthew re-appeared from the bathroom, dressed in casual shirt and jeans.

"Your dress should be ready, I'll call housekeeping while you shower, then we can go."

"Sure thing lover" she said, smiling at him and cutting the call.

Thousands of miles away, Tony answered the call, only to see it instantly disconnect. "fucking asshole phone system" he shouted, as he threw the phone across the room.

Tony was now angry and paranoid. All he could think of was his diamonds, sitting in a compartment in the panelling behind their marital bed. It was three weeks before he was due back. They would be the longest three weeks of his life if he couldn't get hold of Shirley, so he started to make plans for an unscheduled return. He would come home unannounced, feigning sickness, not warning her of his arrival, in the hope of catching her off guard, maybe blowing the guys balls off before taking his wife's brains out, "fucking bitch" he mumbled, forgetting that he was still in a canteen full of people, all now looking at him with suspicion.

Tony managed to get through the rest of the training day and, after a quick coffee break, set off for the far side of the site to inspect a rig.

Bumping along in a Toyota truck his mind was elsewhere, not joining in with the two security guards conversation. He was totally unaware of his surroundings, the only things he could not ignore was the all pervading heat and dust, as his mind ran over the different scenarios.

Maybe he had imagined seeing Shirleys face, and it was just a random video which his drug induced mind had distorted.

But the images were burnt into his memory - Shirley's breasts pressed to the glass, her face contorted in ecstasy as she was humped mercilessly from behind, her face changing slowly as their eyes met, realising that he was watching.

Whatever the truth, he had to go back. He had to rescue his life, his fortune... Then he would blow her brains out.

In reality, Tony knew he could not do that as it would be the end of his dreams. No, his revenge would be to let her know that he knew, and then to disappear, leaving her penniless.

He was briefly aware of the "crump" of a mortar, just as the road in front of him disappeared in a cloud of dirt and shrapnel.

Darkness fell on Tony's world.

******

Anthony unlocked the door to the penthouse suite and slowly opened the door, making sure that the room was empty.

Setting up his laptop, he checked the equipment installed earlier, making sure that nothing had been moved and that the views were not obscured. The bluetooth speaker with inbuilt zoomable camera was in place on the dresser at the end of the bed, but he had to move it slightly, re-positioning it to provide a better view of the bed.

The side cameras were OK as he had built these into the fabric of the room over the last few months.

This was Anthony's skill, built up over many years working in IT and then surveillance. He made perfect copies of everyday items such as door handles, light fittings, bedside lamps or ornaments, installing wireless equipment into perfect copies of the originals. He could now set any room up over a matter of days to film and record events, transmitting the data over short distances.

This room was constant evolving, as they had been using it off and on for over two years. Once Matt was in residence, he could set the room up in an hour, simply by replacing loose items with his modified ones. Hotels were easy, as they had standard items in every room and had a predictable schedule for refurbishment. With wireless equipment, he only had to replace batteries routinely, without the worry of a nosy maintenance guy pulling out wires and disrupting his equipment.

He had to clean the bathroom cameras, one hidden in the ventilation cover, the other in the shower mixer handle. Steam had penetrated into the vent cam, so he made a mental note to improve the sealing next time.

The transmitter also had to be moved, as he had noticed constant dropouts during the previous nights live stream, "That dickhead Matt musta moved it when he opened the curtains", he thought, so re-positioned it in direct line of sight of his apartment opposite, hiding it in one of Matthews holdalls beside the wardrobe. He must remember to tell him not to move it.

Satisfied with the equipment setup, he downloaded the memory, to make sure that he had the high quality shots he needed, to mix with the distance shots from the apartment that they had rented opposite.

Reviewing the stored files, he scanned through another video that Matthew must have triggered this morning.

"Oh my Matthew, you have excelled yourself man. Great shots, look at that pussy getting stretched...wow she's tight. Sandy, you are one hot mature lady. I fancy some of that bitch myself...that's it Sandy, ride him. Go girl, go!"

He would edit the shots and post a video this afternoon he thought, with a short preview video leading through the paywall. The test stream from last night had sparked massive interest and he was hopeful of big returns when the full video was uploaded.

Making one last circuit of the suite, Anthony made sure everything was in place before closing the door behind him, intercepting the maid, giving her a hefty tip in exchange for her discretion in making sure that everything in the room would be left precisely as she found it.

Meanwhile, Matthew and his new lover were cruising along the mountain roads in a hire car. Their day had started with breakfast, followed by a steamy sex session. Matthew then took Sandy shopping, buying her silk underwear and a practical but sexy day dress. Sandy had protested at him buying her these things, but Matthew insisted, saying "allow me this Sandy. If only for this one day I want to shower you with love and attention." They were heading for a restaurant in the mountains, before heading back into town to view a special event in an arts museum. Tony would have laughed at these suggestions, but this was Sandy's choice for a pleasant day, spent hand in hand with her new lover.

Before they left the hotel, she had called Tony twice, but couldn't get through so had gradually forgotten about his message and concentrated on enjoying her time with this gorgeous man who had eyes only for her. A man who made her feel alive, sexy and, most of all, a man who made her feel valued and young again.

Their conversation had revealed a little more about each others lives.

Matthew was basically honest, without telling the total truth - he ran a small TV production company, making reality TV programs, adverts, business training videos, all based in England, but with a worldwide profile. He worked with Anthony on special projects, and spent a lot of time in the area, using the same suite in the same hotel. It was a home from home now.

He had been married for over thirty years, had two grown kids, one of them working in the business, the other living in Australia. His wife had left him on a couple of occasions, his fault he said, but they were currently back together, although living separate lives. They had a platonic relationship now, living more like siblings than husband and wife, each going their own way.

Sandy told her story. She had been a one man woman, having never had a serious sexual relationship with anybody but her husband before. They had no kids. She had always wanted a large family but had no success, the pair of them drifting through life, not noticing that life was passing them by. Tony was busy with work, always away, whereas she looked after the home and took care of the finances. Tony discouraged close friendships, so she had only long distance relationships with family and school friends to depend on.

Sandy also told a censored version of the truth. What she didn't say was that she had desperately wanted children but could not conceive, despite a long period where she tried every ploy possible to do so. Tony would not be tested, so she had paid for her own tests. She never told Tony, but the tests all proved that she was very fertile and had no medical reason not to concieve. She had always resented Tony for that. His weakness caused her to live an unfulfilled life.

Watching Matthew driving, her hand in his lap feeling the length and girth of him, she began to wonder if it was too late to undergo fertility treatment, imagining a new life with this wonderful man.

But, deep down, she knew this was just a dream. She knew where her future lay, and she was just escaping it for this one day.