This Bitch has Lying Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony considers his future and Shirley has regrets.
2.7k words
3.53
22.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony stared, disbelieving, as the feed froze, with a blurred shot of a hotel window, two figures slumped against it in post-coital exhaustion. He had just seen his wife Shirley, screwed senseless in a hotel room by some strange guy with a huge cock.

WTF?

The feed had frozen seconds after zooming in on Shirley's face and, for a fleeting moment, he felt sure that they were looking at each other.

"That couldn't happen, could it?" he thought. But it felt so real.

Maybe it was the tablets he took earlier. They normally only made him feel good, enhanced sex and took away the depression he felt at times, but their source was dubious, so who knows what he had taken.

Only a few minutes had passed and he was already beginning to doubt what he saw. Was it Shirley, or somebody who looked like her?

He picked up his phone and called her cell. It went straight to voicemail. No surprise there, as it was the early hours of the morning and she always turned her phone off when she went to bed.

He sent a hasty text - 'call me'.

Tony was shaking a little and feeling a little paranoid.

"OK, calm down fella, it's just the tabs kicking in."

He frantically tried to reconnect to the site, but only ended up losing the link and was left with a blank screen.

This part of the world was a little carefree with their control of the internet, basically anything goes, but the technology was notoriously risky, as was life in general here.

The PC had been set up by a colleague, Mark, who knew the dark web well and took full advantage of the anonymity to, not only set up links to illegal porn sites, but also to deal drugs to supplement his lifestyle. He had once famously escaped arrest by the skin of his teeth at home, thanks to a pre-booked 2 am taxi ride to the airport. He actually saw the cops drive past as the cab turned out of his street, only later learning that they had turned his home over with the suspicion that he was running servers for illegal porn. Mark was too slippery for that, his server system was abroad, running through a number of systems to keep his location a secret. They found drugs, not enough to convict him of dealing, but their suspicions had been aroused.

Mark had not been back home for two years, hoping the heat would die down, living in his converted shipping container and living on a diet of booze, drugs, street food and hookers. If this company weren't so desperate to keep staff in this hellhole, they would have fired him years ago, Tony thought, but he had his uses so they kept him on the payroll on a local contract.

Mark was a good friend to Tony. He had introduced him to a hedonistic lifestyle in various parts of the world over the years and Tony now had live-in hookers in three of the places that he regularly visited. Set up in cheap apartments, Tony fed them regular high paying clientele from the oil business, which kept them away from the locals and paid his overheads. It also allowed him to have his pick of the local talent whenever he visited.

He had also helped Mark deal drugs, shipping the occasional stash back home, welded into machinery shipments going back for repair. He would retrieve the drugs weeks later, after he had certified the machinery as unsafe and fit only for scrap. Tony would then complete the paperwork, making sure that it would only be sent to a specialist scrap dealer, who just happened to be a guy he went to school with.

Tony had managed to walk away from that escapade unscathed and much richer, but after Mark's narrow escape, decided it was too risky and had now distanced himself from it.

All of this unscrupulous income had been tucked away in various foreign investments, waiting for the day when he would disappear, leaving his downtrodden wife to take the heat and to pick up the shattered pieces of her humdrum life.

Tony couldn't give a shit about Shirley. Once he had experienced the beautiful young girls who could be bought for a handful of dollars in third world countries, he could never go back to his boring wife, her homely ways and her stilted dreams of motorhomes and retirement. He was now addicted to young flesh, discarding girls when they got too close, or pregnant, diseased or a little too old.

Tony had his sight on yachts, not motorhomes, exotic islands and young women rather than Florida trailer parks with an old woman. This was the difference between them, Tony had dreams and was close to fulfilling them.

Despite his dreams and his plans, nothing had prepared him for seeing Shirley pressed against a hotel window having amazing sex. This wasn't Shirley, no way. She would be in bed, snuggled up in fleecy pyjamas to keep warm, not standing naked in a hotel penthouse with a strange guy buried balls deep in her, screaming in ecstasy.

Tony's life plan was now in doubt and he was worried. Shirley was supposed to be his rock, the symbol of respectability that he needed to keep him from suspicion, not some small town whore who might disturb his air of respectability.

He had been using the 'grey man' philosophy to stay safe, trying to be the couple that nobody noticed, nor suspected of anything untoward. They were the couple that their neighbours knew, but who kept themselves to themselves. Nobody got too close, but they were seen as nice, private people.

He had also been buying diamonds on his travels, small transactions from unscrupulous people, undoubtedly stolen, but he didn't care as this meant that he could buy them cheap and ship them home with minimal risk.

The oil company gave him everything he needed, security guys as protection from the evil men he dealt with, regular trusted freight shipments, free travel and accomodation worldwide and cover for his regular comings and goings through US ports.

His diamonds were uppermost in his mind now. He had a large hoard of various types and sizes, some uncut, but mostly taken from stolen jewellery. Twenty years of illicit buying had given him a stash worth around a million dollars at his last estimate. His plan was to stash them safe and wait for the value to rise. Meanwhile, he was culturing worldwide contacts, who would trust him and be happy to buy small amounts, no questions asked, when the time came.

He needed to play this situation carefully he thought. Very carefully.

A divorce would bring lawyers sniffing around his investments, maybe even with private detectives following his movements. He definitely did not want that, but with Shirley sleeping a few feet from a major part of his fortune, now possibly sharing her bed with strange men, he had to take action.

He also felt insanely jealous, and betrayed. He wanted revenge, but needed to take control of his emotions if his plan of a better life was to come to fruition.

He fell asleep, dreaming of diamonds.

Large piles of diamonds were clustered around a sleeping body, a woman with large breasts and sandy hair. She was lying with somebody.

Half man, half beast, he had horns, red skin and was grotesquely ugly. Rising up, he towered over the woman, leering at her now writhing naked form. She looked up at him, lust in her eyes as his cock started to emerge from the mass of hair that started at his waist and covered his legs and feet. No, he realised, they were not feet, they were hooves, cloven hooves.

The beast continued to get aroused, his cock growing as the woman stroked it, her eyes never leaving this red engorged symbol of demonic fertility, it's head spear like, almost barbed in shape. She kissed the head and steam hissed from it. Licking her lips she lay down and spread her legs, beckoning him toward her.

The beast pounced on her, impaling her in one massive thrust, her eyes glowing with fire as he slowly thrust in and out, her face a vision of lust. The diamonds glistened red as the pair coupled and they seemed attracted to the writhing bodies, hovering like glittering moths to their lustful flame.

The diamonds were melting now, bright red, like molten steel, flowing toward and gradually being absorbed into the womans body, giving her power, transforming her shape. She became more sensual, her waist thinner, her hips wider, her breasts more full, with large erect nipples. She was now the most beautiful woman in the world, thought Tony. Her hair was growing full, long and fiery red. The beast grasped large handfuls of hair. using it like reins as he turned her, spearing her from behind and riding her in an animalistic coupling before he withdrew, erupting diamonds from his cock in a massive orgasm, thrusting into her again, pumping her body full of red, glowing diamonds.

Tony woke, screaming in fear, his body soaked in sweat, every sinew tensed, veins standing on his neck, shivering uncontrollably. Coming to his senses, he got up, just as security burst through the door, guns levelled at him, scanning the room.

"It's OK guys. Fuck, calm down, I just had a nightmare." screamed Tony, still shaking uncontrollably.

"Jesus Tony, don't do that. We had intel last night that there were terrorists in the area. We're on high awareness right now."

"Sorry guys, I'll keep off the grilled cheese in future, OK?"

His joke broke the tension and they left, relieved and laughing, not realising that it was acid, not grilled cheese that had led to his nightmare.

******

Shirley woke slowly, wondering why her bedroom looked strange, before realising that she was not at home, but in a hotel bed, with a man spooning her, his now flaccid penis laying wet between her legs.

She began to recall the nights events with growing horror and disgust. Quietly, she crept from the bed and found the bathroom, locking herself in. She stared in disbelief at her naked reflection in the mirror. She looked different and couldn't think why.

Stepping into the shower, she washed the smell of sex from her body, remembering how she had felt when Matthew had filled her with his cock, their bodies shuddering with mutual ecstasy as they came together.

She remembered how good it felt, after ten years of celibacy, to feel a man inside her, especially this man, who had been so pleasant, so polite and attentive to her. She had fallen in love for a few hours, but now felt nothing but shame and disgust at her behaviour.

She heard Matthew talking to somebody, but couldn't bring herself to come out of the shower, so stood with water flowing over her body, remembering that this was how it all started, standing in her own shower, soaping her breasts, feeling wretched at her humdrum life. Now she felt just as bad, having gone through every emotion possible since yesterday.

Finally, she turned off the water, gathering the courage to face Matthew and to find a dignified way to leave.

She heard a knock at the door, a muffled conversation and the door closing. With no clothes to put on, she picked the biggest towel and wrapped it around her before gingerly opening the door and emerging into the room.

"Good morning my princess. My God, you look beautiful."

Shirley blushed, and mumbled "thank you Matthew, but I hardly think so."

"To me, you look like Cleopatra, fresh from bathing. Beauty beyond compare."

Shirley thought that a little over the top, but accepted the compliment with a smile. She was unused to compliments, and each nice word warmed her inside, assuaging the guilt a little.

A breakfast trolley had been prepared in the adjacent room and Matthew gently took her hand, kissed it and led her to eat.

Shirley's eyes looked frantically around the room for her dress.

"Have you seen my dress, I really ought to go?"

"Nonsense Shirley, it's the weekend so you must relax, eat something and then we will see how you feel. Besides, I took the liberty of sending your dress to be cleaned. That oaf Anthony had spilt drink over it whilst drooling over you." He smiled at her, and their eyes met once more, sending a shiver of desire through Shirley's body.

Matthew handed her a hotel robe, holding it out and looking away, so that she could discreetly slip off the towel and into the robe whilst he chatted on. "so I'm afraid that you will need to wait a few hours, unless you wish to go home in that towel?"

Shirley sat with Matthew and poured herself a coffee and freshly squeezed OJ, while he made up two plates of food. This was good, she thought, somebody else had cooked this and would clear it away afterwards. No smell of fried food in her hair, no greasy plates to clear away and she could eat at her leisure, with a charming man for company. At home, she would probably be eating cereal on her own, with only the TV for intellectual stimulation.

She could get used to this, she thought, as the feeling of guilt faded a little more.

The two of them chatted easily as they ate, putting her at ease, before Matthew eventually put his food to one side, took her hand and asked if she had enjoyed last night.

Shirley blushed, saying "You were charming Matthew and very passionate, the sex was amazing but, honestly, I feel really bad about what happened."

"It's common to feel like that, especially if you were a little drunk, and Anthony made sure of that. Don't feel guilt, or shame, be proud of yourself. We were honest with each other and we had fun together. What's wrong with that?"

"But I'm married and my husband knows nothing of all this. He's away working and will expect me to be at home. Neither of us have ever been unfaithful."

"Sandy, we're both married and our spouses are thousands of miles away. They need never know of our meeting, it could be a special time for both of us, something to rid us of the tedium of our situations for a fleeting moment in time, a special memory to lock away in our hearts.

But you are a special lady and I want to get to know you better. Rarely do two people find a connection with each other like I feel that we have. I don't want this to be a one night stand and I don't think that you do either. Spend the day with me, so that we can get to know each other a little. If you still feel bad, then I'll take you home in the morning and we'll never see each other again."

Shirley sipped her coffee, thinking over what he had said. After all that had happened, she couldn't face the thought of going back to her lonely house, knowing that her life had changed for ever. Deep down, she knew there was no going back. She also agreed with Matthew, a deep connection had formed between them in just a few hours. She had never felt like this about any other person, even her parents. This guy was special and their connection was unique.

Shirley smiled "You'll need to get more coffee, this is cold!"

Matthew leaned over and they gently kissed.

"Sure thing Sandy, we're on!" he said with a wink.

Shirley briefly thought of correcting him, confessing that Sandy was not her real name. But she liked that name and it was good to have an alter ego. She might even change her name permanently. Sandy was the risk taker that Shirley always wanted to be. Sandy had great sex with a good looking guy and was sitting in a luxury hotel suite looking over the cityscape. Shirley would be getting ready for a shift at the supermarket.

Shirley had guilt, Sandy had fun. There was no contest.