This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 05

Story Info
The cold light of day doesn’t change how I feel.
3.3k words
4.63
10.2k
10

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My continuing account of my first experience of exhibitionism and male to male sexuality. This chapter isn't full on sex. It's more about the background and the building of the relationship. It does have a small reference to Phillips wife. But that's all part of the story. I really do appreciate the comments, votes, those readers who have taken the time to add my story to their favourites and also those who have chosen to follow me. Thank you. As always, all names and locations have been changed to protect anonymity.

After Phillip had dropped me home it was quite late, so I went straight upstairs to my bedroom. My mother was already in bed, so I didn't need to explain anything. Not that I would have had to anyway, but I usually let her know when I was going out or coming home late. More out of courtesy than anything else.

I stripped off and got into bed. I was still hard. I started playing through what had happened in my head while gently stroking my erection. What a rush! My cheeks were still sore, but I knew it might have been worse if Phillip hadn't applied the lotion. I just couldn't get over what we'd done. The way I had felt being naked in front of him. The way my cock reacted to getting spanked and belted. Somehow, I'd found the pain a turn on. Somehow, I'd found the embarrassment of being naked and erect in front of him a huge kick. I would have understood it more if it had been a woman.

But it wasn't. It was Phillip. A man. A man old enough to be my father.

I was certain I wasn't gay. Yet I had experienced the most erotic sensations I'd ever felt.

The image I'd had of being watched, naked on my knees with his thick cock in my mouth flooded back. Why had I thought being watched doing it? What had made me think of him telling the imaginary person that it was his turn next?

So many questions.

He'd said that he'd never seen a man cum hands free before. Did that mean it wasn't his first time with a guy? He'd told me he wasn't surprised by my reaction to being exposed, spanked and belted. Had he done that before? He'd said he was pleased that I'd stolen from him, because it gave him the opportunity to discipline my "gorgeous arse". Did that mean he'd already been looking at me sexually? Ogling my bottom without me knowing? Was he gay?

Not that it mattered really. All I knew was I had loved what had happened. He hadn't forced anything on me. Other than the choice of being arrested or the belt. Had he planned that? If he had I was pleased. In fact, it turned me on thinking that he might have planned it. It turned me on that he thought I was worth the effort of a plan.

Fuck, I was so turned on.

I had to be back up for work at 6.30am so decided to try and get some sleep. It was hard, but I eventually drifted off.

I went through my normal morning routine and set off to work, after telling my mother I would be late home. I got there 15 minutes early, as always. Phillip greeted me as he usually did. As if nothing had happened the previous evening. I didn't know what to expect, so I was kind of glad he acted normally. I'd been nervous thinking about it on the way in.

Saturdays were a longer day and usually quite busy so I just went about the day as always. Phillip and I chatted throughout the day, but it was about work in the main. Of course, I saw him in a different way now, but followed his lead and we didn't speak about the previous night. There were no outward signs of what we'd done. All in all, it was just a normal shift at work.

The day went by quite quickly and around 6pm Phillip casually asked me if I'd thought about last night, when there were no customers in. I told him I had and started to elaborate, but he told me to save it until after we'd closed up. Just him asking me made me erect and excited. The last hour before closing dragged on.

When 7pm came around I locked the doors and Phillip told me to sweep up, then go upstairs to the flat and we'd have "that chat" he'd spoken of. I think it was the quickest I'd ever swept up. I was so excited.

When I went upstairs I found he'd bought us a takeaway meal. So we ate while we chatted. I can't remember what about, just that it wasn't what I wanted to talk about.

He cleared up and then we sat on his sofa next to each other. He put his arm around my shoulder and asked me how I was feeling. Did I want to ask him anything?

I was nervous about telling him but he assured me that anything I said was between us. He wouldn't be offended by anything I told him or anything I asked him.

He helped me by starting off and telling me how much he'd enjoyed what had happened. He said he found me very attractive. Even during my interview he'd thought about how sexy I was but never expected anything to happen, even though he'd thought about it many times. He didn't think an attractive young man like me would ever consider doing anything with an old fogey like him.

He explained what had happened with his wife. That they'd only been married for 6 years and that he married her because he felt he had to. He had always been sexually attracted to men but it was not only frowned upon when he was younger, it was also illegal. That made his sexual feelings very hard to cope with.

So he'd concentrated on his business and then married because he didn't want people to know how he felt about men. Yes, they had fucked but it ultimately it wasn't what he wanted and he didn't find it fulfilling. It was ok at first he told me. He liked her arse because it was huge and she enjoyed being spanked, which was a bit of a fetish for him. It wasn't a happy marriage. Things just steadily got worse and they ended up hating each other. Hence, she left and he was glad. It was a big relief when it happened.

I felt sorry for him. That he'd had to live like that, but it did make me feel good that he could be so open with me. The things he said put me at ease and I felt flattered that he thought of me that way and I told him so. The idea that he had been thinking about me sexually made me hard. When I told him how much I'd enjoyed what had happened, he told me it was a big relief. He'd been worried. "Not only that" I said "I can't stop thinking about it"

There was nothing we did that I didn't enjoy. But I couldn't understand some of the things I'd felt.

So we ended up talking for a couple of hours. I learned that I was probably an exhibitionist. He explained what it meant and it felt right. He told me I was most likely a bit of a masochist too. Hence why I got turned on being spanked and belted. His experience with his wife and also some other men, told him that. I saw the logic in what he said. I knew I still liked women and he explained that some men liked both and were classed as bisexual. That explained a lot of what I had felt. He was so knowledgeable. Everything I asked he seemed to have an answer for and it helped me to understand what had happened and why I reacted the way I did.

God, I was just so naive at the time.

When I asked if he had planned to give me the choice of being arrested and sacked or a spanking and the belt, he admitted he had.

If I'd chosen the police and the sack, so be it. Although, he did say he would most likely have just given me a warning.

If I chose the punishment, he'd get to deal with me and the chance to see my naked arse. Something, he said, he'd been thinking about since the interview. When he'd seen my erection and the amount of precum I'd leaked, it changed everything.

He didn't try to lie about it. He was completely honest.

Whatever people might think reading that, I'm glad he did what he did. He allowed me to be the person I am and I will always be grateful to him for that.

We agreed that neither wanted it to stop.

I was becoming very comfortable with him. If he could be so open with me, I thought he deserved the same from me. So I told him everything that I was feeling. Everything I'd been thinking.

I wanted to learn about this new side of me and I wanted him to teach me.

He suggested that maybe we should look through some porn magazines together. He had plenty and many had stories in that we could read, as well as photos. He thought it might be a good way of getting to know what I liked and what things turned me on. I thought that was a great idea. So he went off to his bedroom, coming back shortly with a couple of magazines.

They were hardcore gay magazines. I'd never seen anything like that before.

We settled in to read and I began to point out some of the photos and one or 2 stories that I liked. I was very turned doing this with him and like the previous night my cock was tenting my trousers and I couldn't stop myself opening my legs so he could see.

I liked this. I liked sitting there showing him how hard my cock was in my trousers and I really liked the thought I was making him hard.

In one magazine there was a photo story about an older guy hiring a "rent boy" to visit him in his hotel room. There was a photo of him handing over some cash, then he had him strip for him as he sat in a chair in his business suit. He had to adopt varying poses as he slowly got him to reveal more and more of his body. There was one photo that I have never forgotten. The rent boy on his knees naked in front him. He had his cock and balls poking out of his flies and he was kissing the tip of his glans, looking up at him. Very similar to what had happened the previous night with Phillip.

I explained to him why that story and photo turned me on so much. I even told him the thought I'd had when I was sucking his cock, about another man watching. I remember pushing my hips upwards. Blatantly showing off the bulge in my trousers.

I can't begin to tell you how much this turned me on. How acting like that excited me.

He ran his hand along my thigh and told me he was surprised I'd had that thought. Not shocked though, telling me that many exhibitionists like the thought of being watched by multiple onlookers. When he asked me if I'd ever actually go through with it I said I didn't know. "Perhaps if I was turned on enough and doing it with you" I told him. He smiled still gliding his hand along my thigh. "Yes, I can see how hard it's making your prick David" he said.

Fuck, I loved it when he spoke like that.

He kept his hand on my thigh as I read another photo story showing 2 guys hanging out in a bar. They had gone to the toilets and one had pulled downs his lovers jeans, so he was naked from the waist down. Then standing behind him holding his arms behind his back and "displaying" his partners erection to an onlooker who was stroking his cock.

It's strange how certain images seem to stick with you throughout your life

Every time I saw a story or photo that turned me on, I'd open my legs wide and push my hips upwards so Phillip could see how hard I was. Then he'd stroke my thigh and ask me to tell him why it excited me.

By then I was so turned on I thought my cock would split my trousers open. If he'd wanted to, he could have just unzipped me and took my cock out so I could show him my naked erection. Or just tell me to strip naked and sit there next to him so he could watch my precum oozing out.

I was desperate to be naked in front of him and I was sure he knew it.

At the same time, I was enjoying this build up. This interplay. This bonding we were going through.

Then he offered me the other magazine. I took the it from him and began to flick through the pages. As I did 2 Polaroid photos fell onto my lap. They were of Tracey, his wife. He immediately told me he'd forgotten they were there, but I'm not sure if that was the truth. He didn't try to stop me looking at them. The first one was with her back to the camera. I couldn't tell how old they were but she looked a little slimmer than I remembered. She was standing with her hands behind head wearing a black corset and black stockings and heels. No panties.

Phillip hadn't been lying when he said her arse was huge. It really was. I remember saying something like "Jesus, that's massive" I'd never seen an arse that big before and I can't lie, it really turned me on. I guess it had more impact because I knew her in real life. Even if I didn't like her, her arse was something to behold. There was quite a lot of cellulite, but somehow that just made it even sexier.

It started my love, my fetish, for women and men with large/extra large bottoms.

The second one showed her in the same pose, but now those mammoth white cheeks were bright red and had thin, deep red welts striped across them. Fuck! I nearly came.

Phillip took them from me, telling me that was after a spanking and caning session. He didn't elaborate and I didn't push him.

I again, started to flick through the pages of the magazine, looking for anything that caught my eye. The first photo that took my interest was one of an old grey haired guy. He was very overweight. He was sitting on a chair, like a dining chair. The photo taken side on. His belly was huge and covered in grey hair. He had his legs wide open and there was young good looking guy kneeling between them, on his hands knees, with the older guys cock in his mouth. The older guys cock looked to be very thick.

I found that photo a real turn on and when Phillip asked me why, I had trouble explaining it. I thought it was the age difference and the difference in the men. One a good looking, fit young man, seemingly servicing the thick cock of old fat guy. It seemed to me that the old guy was in control and the young guy was almost "worshipping" the older guy because of the size of his cock. When I flicked the page over I could see other shots that showed the young guy was completely shaved and he had a tiny cock.

I told Phillip that I was surprised to see a guy with no pubic hair. He said lots of guys shave and thought I'd look good shaved. I had very little body hair but I was pretty pretty hairy around my genitals. I admitted I found it a turn on to see but wasn't sure about me being shaved like that, but my cock was straining in my trousers, Again, he said how good he thought I'd look, even telling me that I had a bigger cock than the guy in the photos.

"I could shave you if you fancy the idea" he told me.

I told him I wasn't sure about it, although the thought was exciting.

This magazine was much more kinky than the other. It had lots of photos and stories involving spanking, bondage, group sex, anal, sucking and even had watersports too. Some of the men were dressed in leather or rubber. Others in jockstraps and boots. I remember a photo of a guys shaven cock being tied up tightly with leather boot lace. The way it made his cock and balls bulge was scary but a huge turn on.

It was all so overwhelming and Phillip took great care to note the things I liked. I was so hard by the time I finished. When I looked at my trousers there was a large wet patch on the crotch.

Phillip asked me what time I needed to be home. I explained that I'd told my mother I was going out after work and it would be late by the time I got home.

He smiled. Then quite suddenly told me I'd teased him enough. "You've been shoving your hardon at me all night haven't you David" he said "I think it's about time you stood up and stripped off"

Suddenly his demeanour had changed.

"You told me you wanted me to teach you David" he said "So stand up and get those fucking clothes off you dirty little prick tease"

I was kind of scared. But I reacted as I had the previous night. My cock twitched wildly. So I stood up and stripped off. Then he told me to fold them up and hand them to him. So I did what he told me.

"You'll get these back when I'm finished with you" he told me.

I nodded my head. It was at that moment when I realised that this was what turned me on so much. Phillip in control.

"Stand there with your hands behind head and your ankles together so I can have a good look at you," he told me.

I immediately took up the position. Fuck, my cock started to gush precum out as he stood up and put my clothes on the sofa. He walked around me looking me up and down, almost drinking in my exposure and embarrassment.

"This is what you want isn't David," he said "To be naked in front of me."

I nodded my head and I felt my foreskin roll back, completely exposing my glans. Just like last time I was brittle hard.

"Hmmm. I think we'll get rid of that hair. Dirty show off sluts should be completely naked when on show," he told me "That means your pubic hair too. Cock, balls and arsehole. There should be nothing that covers you, not even pubic hair," he said.

My head was spinning. It's hard to explain, but it was almost like I went into a trance like state.

It happened every time he took control. It happened the previous night, that night and on every subsequent occasion.

Sexually, I felt completely free. No responsibility. No repercussions.

"Go to the bathroom. You'll find shaving cream, a razor, some hair clippers and a towel. There's a bowl in the bath. Fill it with warm water then bring everything back here," he ordered.

My head was numb and I did exactly what he'd told.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...