This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my precum flooding from my erection. I could feel the wetness on my scrotum, but my sole focus was the sight in front of me. Everything in the room blurred, save for pin sharp image that filled my vision. I watched as his cock throbbed to full hardness. It looked enormous. I swear the "just shy of 9"description coach had used, was now a full 9. Maybe it was just my perception though.

"I have a few of them," I heard coach say, but I was lost in my own thoughts. I remember looking up at him, but I had to drag my eyes from his cock. "Cockstraps," he continued. "I have a few of them plus a few cockrings too." I must have looked confused because he went on to explain. "That's what they're called Dave."

I heard the words, but they kind of just washed over me. I had already gripped his thighs just above his knees and began my worship. Pushing my face against his balls and drinking his scent into my nostrils. God his smell was good. Different to Phillip's. I wanted to be drenched in it.

I heard his words as I rubbed, then kissed, then licked every part of him. I heard them but I don't recall them. I wanted this to last forever. Yet, at the same time, I badly wanted to taste his cock. I wanted to know what his girth felt like in my mouth. It took all of my will power not to rush. By the time I finally took him into my mouth he was moaning continually. Words of encouragement. Words of disbelief. They filled my ears.

God it was thick. It felt like my mouth was stretched, almost filled to capacity. What a feeling it was too. I loved the struggle. My eyes filled with tears when I gagged and choked. He was so gentle when he asked me if I was ok. Telling me I didn't have to try so hard. He didn't realise that this was the part I loved so much, so I stopped briefly to tell him. He still tried to pull away when I choked myself. Only accepting what I'd said when I moved my hands to his muscular round buttocks to stop him and pull him forwards.

His hands touched my head. He didn't grip me though. Just gently rested them as I continued to try and force as much of him into my throat as I could. I tried so hard to get him all the way, but I just couldn't. I vaguely remember thinking to myself that I needed more practice.

My saliva was dripping from his balls as I continued to suck him. This was my heaven. Then I heard his words "Oh fuck David." I felt his buttocks clenching and his hips bucked. "Fucking hell David," he said. The words spoken softly. I could feel it as his girth swelled. I could actually feel his glans swell in my throat. Then the steady flow of his orgasm as it streamed directly down into my stomach. I pulled back so I could get the last of it in my mouth. He tasted so differently to Phillip. Not as strong. Sweeter too.

I sucked him until I got every drop and his knees buckled. My own orgasm was rising and I knew I wouldn't be able to last, so I told him I was going to cum. He quickly pulled me up, then lay on his back telling me shoot it over his body. I barely made it, but just managed to kneel between his legs as the first shot spurted out, reaching to his chin. I gripped my erection and masturbated. The next 2 spurts hit his face and left a string of their progress along his chest. The next 5 or 6 steadily decreased until they were landing on his genitals. I shuddered uncontrollably as my orgasm finished.

He was laughing. His face full of joy as he leaned up to look down at his body. "Oh my god," he laughed with astonishment. "Oh my god David."

He asked me to pass his some tissues from the box on the coffee table and wiped my cum from his face. "Come on," he said. "Lets get a shower. I need to clean up." He unfastened the cockstrap and took my hand, before leading me upstairs.

The shower was a tight squeeze but we managed to wash each other between kisses. It was such an erotic experience as the warm water splashed over our bodies. So intimate and so gentle. We soaped each other completely and for the first time I ran my fingers across another man's anus. I couldn't see it from the position we were in, but I could feel he had shaven there too. By the time we finished I was erect again.

"Does he ever stop?" he quipped looking at my cock. After drying he said he would have loved to carry but knew I was due in work in a few hours. So he booked a taxi and we had one last lingering kiss before I left.

It was around 2.30am when I sank onto my bed. It didn't take long before I drifted off to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter......

12