This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 11

Story Info
I’m caught out by Lewis. Phillip pushes my boundaries.
4.6k words
4.73
4.8k
4

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sincerest thanks to all those who have read, commented, followed and added as a favourite. I genuinely enjoy reading the comments and thank you for taking the time to write them. As always all names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

I woke on Saturday morning tired but still feeling the afterglow of the previous night. I was so happy coach had decided not to kick me out of the club. The burden of worry over the last few days had washed away. It felt like a weight had been lifted. Not only that. I was literally floating, buoyant, high from what had happened, causing a strong erection. I vowed to myself never to lie to him again. I didn't have long to fantasise. I needed to get ready for work.

As I walked I thought about Phillip and how he would be with me that day. I was a little worried he'd ask me about coach, but I wouldn't tell him anything, even if it upset him. If he did, I would remind him that he'd told me he didn't want to know. I hoped he wouldn't ask.

When I arrived at work, Phillip was his usual self and was only interested if I'd been kicked out of club or not. When I told him I hadn't he seemed genuinely happy for me. He didn't push me for any other information. He remained a man of his word and even after the previous evening, I still saw him as the man who had awakened my sexuality.

As the day passed I occasionally thought about both Phillip and coach. They weren't at all alike. Almost polar opposite from one another. I was glad I could experience their differences. They both excited me immensely, but for very different reasons. I actually felt very lucky to be in that situation. I was learning so much so quickly, from both of them.

Later, Phillip told me he had an event to attend that evening and was sorry we couldn't meet after the shop closed. I tried to stay upbeat when he told me, but inside I was disappointed. He did, however, ask if I could get there on Sunday after swimming as he needed a hand with a delivery he was expecting. I found it a bit unusual that he was taking in stock on a Sunday, but told him it was fine, saying I should be there between Midday and 1pm.

"1pm is fine David," he told me.

The rest of the day went by like any other Saturday. I always hoped Phillip would surprise me with something during a shift. He never did, but it didn't deter me from fantasising. I fantasised a lot now. Sex was rarely far from my thoughts.

I went straight home after work, slightly deflated that I couldn't be with Phillip, but at least my mother was happy to spend a Saturday evening with me.

I shaved and showered before going to bed. It had become almost routine now but never failed to inspire an erection. I loved the feeling of being freshly shaved. As I dried myself, it reminded me that I was now doing this not only for Phillip, but for coach too.

I wiped the steam from the bathroom mirror and looked at my reflection. I tried to put myself in their shoes. I wondered what they both saw in me. I had a decent body I guess. Swimming kept me fit. I never thought of myself as being good looking, but they obviously saw something they liked. I didn't dwell on it.

I got onto my bed and lay uncovered, gently stroking my erection, running my hands over my body. I remembered what Phillip had said about my nipples. When I touched them I could feel how hard they were. He was right. They were thick and long for a man. I began to play with them as my mind drifted into thoughts about coach and the way his cock had looked in the cockstrap.

I pinched and pulled my nipples as I thought about what we had done. The way he kissed me. The feeling of his girth in my mouth. The surprise when I felt his glans swell in my throat. The way his big round buttocks looked in those shorts and his confession of dressing up for me, the way he had when he would go out looking for men. The thought was such a turn on.

I continued to pinch my nipples. Harder now as I began to create a fantasy. I wondered what he meant when he said he'd dressed ever more extremely. What did that mean? I hoped I would find out. He'd described me as a cockwatcher and it brought back the memory of his bulge in those shorts, then his jockstrap. Just looking at it had felt like foreplay and I realised I could probably bring myself to orgasm by just ogling it. I wondered if it was a fetish. Did people fetishize bulges?

I imagined him dressed in his jockstrap and a tight matching black vest top in a club. Leaning back against the bar on his elbows as men strolled by while he flaunted his large package. Watching them, watching him.

I thought about myself being there as one of the men who had spotted him. Then approaching him after he had turned down yet another man he didn't fancy. Then I imagined him taking my hand and leading me to the toilets where he leaned against a sink and let me pull his jockstrap down to suck him off as men came and went. Men standing there watching me gag on him while they stood at the urinals, wishing it was them on their knees.

I had ejaculated hands free with Phillip and almost with coach, but never on my own. It happened then as I pinched my nipples and that image of me in the toilets with coach. My chest and stomach covered in my own cum. Some had even reached my chin. As I came down from my climax I was shocked by my own thoughts. I couldn't understand where they were coming from.

Maybe I was abnormal. Maybe everyone had thoughts and fantasies that they were shocked by.

Sunday I arrived at swimming club. I knew I needed to be careful, but I felt almost proud when the others saw my fully shaved body. I could see them looking when they thought I wasn't aware. Lewis still hadn't been brave enough to do it though, but he looked at me more than the others. I was certain he did. I wondered if he was just intrigued. Fortunately, I managed to control myself.

Coach acted completely professionally. I made a effort not to look at his cock throughout the whole morning. He was obviously making a similar effort because he didn't once look or talk to me in any way other than as my coach. I stayed in the shower longer than the others. I think I was hoping he'd come back in once the others had left and I got an erection. It wasn't planned and I knew it was a risk, but I was confident I was alone. I stayed a little longer though, just in case.

Before I walked back into the changing area, I peeked around the shower wall. Nobody was there. I'd hoped to see coach. I grabbed my towel and walked out drying my hair, still erect. As I reached my locker and dropped my towel on the bench, the door opened and Lewis came in. He was already talking to me about meeting up later that day. I didn't have time to pick my towel up and hide myself. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. I froze as he stared at my cock, then flushed instantly. He continued to talk about meeting up later I think, although I couldn't be sure, before telling me he'd call me later. Then he was gone.

Oh God! I didn't know what to do. I quickly got dressed. I hoped he wouldn't say anything, but I knew Lewis too well. He was just too cocky. There was no way he wouldn't say something to me later.

I put the thought of that out of my mind. I'd worry about it when it happened. There was no point dwelling on it now.

As I walked to work I thought about coach. I hoped he wanted more than what we'd done. The way he had been at training was nothing out of the ordinary, but inside I wished he'd given me a sign. Maybe ask me to stay behind to chat or throw me a look while the others weren't looking. I felt differently about him than I did Phillip. I realised I might actually fancy him, the way I did women. I wasn't sure if that surprised me or not.

With Phillip it was purely sexual. I liked him, but I didn't fancy him. I did like his cock and he definitely turned me on. He understood me too. At least he understood my fetish for exhibitionism. He probably knew there were more. More than I knew myself. Discipline for one. He was the only person who did understand me in that way. With him I knew I could explore though. With him there were no complications.

I got to work just before 1pm. I saw a large box van parked in front of the shop. The doors were locked but I could see Phillip inside chatting to the owner of the van. It was Mr Ali. I banged on door and Phillip came over to let me in. There were a number of boxes of stock just inside and he asked me to move them to the stockroom after I'd dropped my sports bag upstairs.

When I came back down to the shop he told me to let him know when I'd finished and he went upstairs with Mr Ali.

Nothing seemed unusual. I knew Mr Ali a little bit. He was one of the suppliers. I'd seen him twice, maybe 3 times. He was a short man of Indian heritage. He was probably about 5'4" or 5'5" tall, with a large stomach. Most would say fat. He was certainly overweight. I guessed him to be somewhere between 50 and 60 years old, but it was hard to tell. He was always dressed similarly to Phillip. Shirt and trousers, but unlike Phillip, he never wore a tie. He also always looked like he hadn't shaved for a few days, the stubble thick and dark. He had very little hair on his head, just some at the sides and the back.

He always wore his shirt open at the collar by 2 or 3 buttons and it was obvious he was very hairy. There was a thick black mop of chest hair that stopped where the stubble began on his neck. I have to say that, whilst he was always pleasant, he was not an attractive man. Much like Phillip really. Not that it mattered, it was just an observation I'd made when I first saw him. As I say he was pleasant enough and I always responded to him in the same way.

I went about moving the boxes. I thought briefly again about my accident with Lewis earlier and the possible repercussions. I'd have to think up a story, an explanation.

I finished the task in less than half an hour and headed upstairs to let Phillip know. He was seated behind his desk doing some paperwork. I looked to see if it was my file. It wasn't. There was no sign of Mr Ali and assumed he had left, although I hadn't noticed him go. Maybe he'd used the back door. I'd been so wrapped up with moving the stock and thinking about what to tell Lewis. It was entirely possible I hadn't seen him leave.

I told Phillip I was finished and asked him if there was anything else he needed me to do.

"Not really David," he replied. "But I hoped we could spend some time together this afternoon. Do you have to be home for any reason?"

I told him I was expecting to see Lewis later but was free for a couple of hours or so. I was so pleased. We'd had no fun that week so far and I'd expected I'd have to wait until the following week. My cock was already hard.

"Good," he said. "I've missed you this week." I replied by telling him I'd missed him too. He smiled. "Would you like to call me Mr Chambers?" he asked. That was a change and it took me by surprise that he asked, rather than told me to. I liked it.

"If you don't want to it's fine David," he continued. "We can chat. I just had the thought this week that you should have the choice. So whichever you choose, I'll be happy."

He never ceased to surprise me and I liked that he was giving me the choice. I knew what I wanted today though.

"Thank you Mr Chambers," I said in reply.

"Strip" he said. I immediately did what he asked. I was desperate to be on show. I folded my clothes, placing them on the chair and watched him take my file from one of the desk drawers. I took up the display position.

He opened the file and made a note before looking up at my erection, causing me to begin to leak.

"We've explored a lot since I caught you stealing David," he told me. "You're a very sexual young man and I feel fortunate you seem happy to share that with me." I wasn't sure if he expected me to respond but told him I felt fortunate too. My erection began to throb.

"I think about you a lot and the things I'd like us to do together," he continued. "But I never want you to feel pushed into anything or feel obligated to do what I ask." I nodded telling him I also thought about him too, but didn't quite understand why he was saying this.

"You do realise you can say no to me if you feel you need to don't you?" he asked. I nodded and told him I understood.

He went to tell me how important trust was, especially in the kind of relationship we had. I wasn't sure where he was going with this. I assumed he was worried that he was feeling he couldn't trust me. So I told him he could trust me and that I would never consider betraying him. I explained how special he was to me and that I considered him as a friend as well as my employer. He was someone I trusted implicitly and I wouldn't be able to do the things we did if I didn't.

I was genuinely worried I'd done something wrong and asked him. I still maintained the display position and still had an erection, but I was concerned.

He told me not to worry and that nothing was wrong. He just wanted to confirm everything and that I still trusted him.

I was getting desperate for some action by then to be honest. The whole reason I liked Phillip so much was that it was purely sexual. That's what I needed from him, be it as Phillip or as Mr Chambers. At that moment I was feeling frustrated standing there with my cock rock hard. This conversation was more like a Phillip one than a Mr Chambers one and I'd chosen Mr Chambers.

I couldn't let it carry on and told him. It wasn't like me to be so forward, I knew that, but I knew I should be honest.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this," I began. "I asked for you to be Mr Chambers. I trust you in either role, but when I want Mr Chambers I need you to dominate me. I need humiliating. I need to feel like a fucking object. I need to be exposed and ogled. I need to be spanked, belted or whatever you choose. I need to feel I have no choice even though I know I do. I just need you be Mr Chambers rather than Phillip."

I think it shocked him. I think I shocked myself to be honest. I blushed deeply when I'd finished. I thought about apologising but I didn't get the opportunity.

He stood up and calmly told me to move to stand in front of the sofa. I did so, adopting the display position.

He walked over and stood in front of me. "That was quite an outburst David," he said. I started to speak. "Shut up," he ordered firmly, but still calmly. "You'll speak when you're told to."

This was more like it. This was what I expected. This was what I wanted.

He moved away and left the room. Fuck, I was rock hard again. I wondered where he'd gone. Probably his bedroom. Maybe to get something to punish me with. I began to fantasise when I heard him coming back. I stayed facing the sofa. My cock was leaking again.

He walked in front of me and then stood to my side. I didn't notice anything in his hands.

I felt movement and then watched in complete shock as Mr Ali walked in front of me to sit on the sofa.

My face flushed instantly. He sat down and watched as I felt my erection dancing in front of him. I actually felt as if I was about to pass out. My head filled to bursting with blood, rushing so fast I could feel the top of my head thumping in time to my heartbeat.

"You remember Mr Ali, David," Phillip said. I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was the whooshing sound of my own blood. He asked me again.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I finally answered, stunned.

Then I heard him talking to me. It was just background noise to the pounding in my ears. I realised he was repeating what I'd just been saying to Mr Ali. I saw Mr Ali moving his mouth as he spoke to Phillip but I had no idea what he saying. His eyes kept drifting from mine, then to my erection, then back again. Almost pointedly making sure I knew what he was looking at. My cock responded by rolling my foreskin back.

"We're waiting David," Phillip told me. I looked at him. I wondered what they were waiting for and he saw the question in my expression. He smiled "Tell Mr Ali what you are."

This was the headspace I wanted to be in but I hadn't expected it to be in front of Mr Ali. I was still trying to process the situation. "Well?" Phillip questioned.

I could feel the burning heat in my face. "I'm a dirty show off cocksucker," I said. Mr Ali's eyes unblinking as I spoke the words.

Phillip turned me around by my waist, bent forward slightly to enable him to reach around and grip my right buttock with his left hand, his right hand gripped my left cheek and he pulled them apart. Now showing Mr Ali my anus.

Oh my fucking God! I could feel Mr Ali's breath there. Right there on my anus!

This can't be happening! Surely this is a dream. Phillips hands pulled me wider. So wide it felt as if Mr Ali's breath was penetrating me.

More words. "You did just tell me that this was what you wanted," Phillip was speaking. "Is this humiliating enough for you David?" he continued "Is this enough exposure for you?" The words weren't said harshly. They were calm, almost teasing. "Perhaps I should ask Mr Ali if he'd like to sniff your arsehole," he told me. "Would that be humiliating enough for you?"

Jesus, my head was gone. It felt like I was urinating precum now.

Phillip let my cheeks go and straightened up. Then turned me sideways so I was facing him. He was smiling gently. Looking me right in my eyes "Shall we show Mr Ali what a dirty show off cocksucker you are David?" he asked me. He waited for me to respond. I just stared at him blankly. "Do you want to suck my cock David?" he asked me. I nodded my head. "And do you want Mr Ali to watch?"

I understood then why he'd been talking about trust and me having the option to say no. Now it finally sunk in.

He asked me again "Are you happy for Mr Ali to watch?" I nodded my head. I couldn't speak. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently guided me to my knees. He unzipped his trousers and reached inside, before pulling out his beautiful thick cock and large hairy balls.

"Let's show Mr Ali how good you are a worshipping a cock David," he said as I drank in the familiar heavy, musky scent of his genitals.

For the next 30 minutes I did my best to replicate the routine I'd performed previously. At times I forgot I was being watched, but Phillip seemed to sense when I did. Sometimes using a hand to turn my face towards Mr Ali. Other times, telliing me to look at him, making sure that whenever he did, my mouth was stuffed full of his cock.

Mr Ali said nothing, but his eyes told me everything as he looked on intently. Watching me choke. Watching me gag as tears streamed my cheeks. Sometimes leaning forward so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

I could have said no to this. I could have said I didn't want Mr Ali there. The reality is that I was pleased he was. Pleased isn't probably the correct word for the overwhelming humiliation I was feeling at that moment. Every time I looked at him, my shame was driven deeper. Every time our eyes locked as I choked, my degradation was amplified. Even more so because he could see that I was enjoying it. I could see the recognition in his gaze.

I knew when Phiilip was about to cum. I knew the signs well enough by then. He turned my head slightly towards Mr Ali as he jammed his cock into my throat. My eyes were transfixed on him as I felt the first flow of spunk. God, the feeling was so deeply intense knowing Mr Ali was now witnessing me trying to gulp down the cum that he knew was pumping into my mouth and throat.

My humiliation was further enhanced as I kept my eyes fixed on Mr Ali whilst I cleaned Phillip's cock. I could have looked away, but I didn't. It was deeply degrading to watch him watching me, as I slurped and slathered on the cock in my mouth. At the same time I knew just how much I enjoyed it. Suddenly, I wasn't doing this for Phillip, I was doing it for Mr Ali. At that moment, I really was a dirty show off cocksucker and it was enough to trigger my own orgasm.

12