This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip pulled himself from my mouth and told me to clean myself up. I was still in a daze when I returned from the bathroom. "Didn't you say you needed to get home?" Phillip asked. Shit, I'd forgotten Lewis was calling.

I quickly got dressed and left to get my self home. As I walked, I couldn't even begin to think properly about what has just happened. It felt like a dream.

When I got home my mother told me Lewis had already called and he'd be there about 6pm. We hadn't spent as much time together recently. Especially since I'd started working at the shop.

When he arrived we went up to my bedroom, chatted and listened to music, much like we always did. He was telling me about some girl he was seeing. He was thinking of ending it with her. It wasn't serious anyway, but he was getting bored. He was a serial dater so it didn't really surprise me. I kept waiting for him to bring up what had happened earlier. I hadn't had time to make up a story so I was inwardly panicking how I would deal with it.

I remember him asking me if I'd seen any girls recently and telling him I hadn't, saying work and swimming hadn't left me much time. He suggested going out sometime the following week but we didn't set a night, just agreed that we should.

It was around 8pm and I'd started to relax, thinking maybe he wasn't going to say anything. We'd had a couple of beers and were generally enjoying ourselves. "Oh I meant to tell you," he said. "Did you know Phillip was gay?" I feigned shock saying I had no idea, whilst wondering what he'd say if he knew what Phillip and I were doing. He continued to explain how he'd found out with a convoluted story of a friend telling a another friend who'd then told him. I told him that it probably explained a lot. "Why?" he asked "Has he done something at work then?" I laughed, realising I hadn't explained myself, then told him I meant why Phillip and Tracey had split up.

I asked him if it bothered him. "No," he replied. "Why would it bother me? Coach is gay. I just didn't expect it really." I just nodded whilst pretending I hadn't only recently found out that coach was gay. Then it happened.

"So what the fuck was going on with you this morning?" he asked with a huge grin. Despite expecting him to ask, it still took me took me by surprise and I blushed instantly. I didn't know how to answer. "You should be more careful mate," he ribbed. "Walking around with a fucking boner. You should be thankful it was me who walked in instead of coach," he joked. "Now that would have been funny."

My face burning, I told him it was spontaneous. "So something just came up then," he laughed. "The question is Dave," he continued. "Why you didn't try and cover up." I muttered something about not having enough time. "No time?" he said, a tinge of friendly sarcasm to his tone. "I think a minute or 2 is plenty of time to pick a towel up mate." My embarrassment deepened and I said something about being too shocked. "You weren't the only one who was shocked," he laughed again. "Next time you wanna show me your boner, give me some warning," he said. Jesus. Did he know? Was I that easy to read? My mind put at ease when he followed up by saying he was just taking the piss and that I shouldn't worry about it.

The rest of the evening passed as it would normally.

I masturbated twice that night. Both times filled with fantasies about Lewis, Phillip and Mr Ali. I surprised myself at how much I had liked the fact that Lewis had seen me erect. I wondered whether I should try to engineer occasions where he would see me again.

However, what had happened with Phillip and Mr Ali was by far and away, the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. I remembered the feeling I had when I looked in Mr Ali's eyes as I swallowed Phillip's cum. God, it turned me on so much.

I was looking forward to talking to Phillip about it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...

12