This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 13

Story Info
I’m fully exposed to Lewis for the first time.
3.4k words
4.69
4.7k
6

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone that has read, commented, followed and added as a favourite. Also thanks to those who have sent me private messages. Your support is flattering. My journey continues. This is a short chapter, but the beginning of something special. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

It felt like an impossible choice. If I said no, Lewis would think I had shunned his support. After all, the only reason I was sitting there was because of him. He would probably continue to worry about me too. I didn't want that.

If I said yes. Well I couldn't imagine the consequences.

I was seriously confused with it all. My head felt like it was going to explode. The sheer humiliation of saying yes in front of my best friend was overwhelming. My brain felt like it was surrounded by a thick fog.

When I looked at Phillip he was smiling. I couldn't tell what the smile was hiding.

I looked again at Lewis. "I think you should take Phillip up on his offer mate," he told me. "At least you can trust him. He's not some stranger."

I gave in and nodded my head. "You've made the right decision David," Phillip told me. "I won't let you down. Maybe you should thank Lewis. It must have been hard for him to ask for my help."

Oh my God! Would this pretence never end? I turned and thanked him. "Not a problem mate," he smiled "You know I'd do anything for you."

"So David," Phillip continued. "Maybe we should discuss some ground rules. It's important we both know how this will work for us." Then he turned to Lewis and asked him if he wanted to stay while we discussed it or would he prefer to go.

"I don't mind staying," he told Phillip. "Unless you want me to go?" he asked.

Phillip's smile widened. "By all means," he said. "You're welcome to stay."

Neither asked me how I felt about Lewis staying. Now it seemed my humiliation would be further enhanced as my friend listened to the ground rules Phillip intended to discuss with me. The crotch of my jeans was now actually shining due to amount of precum I'd produced and the tenting still absurdly obvious.

"So I think the best place to start is by discussing David's fetish with you Lewis," Phillip said. "It's important you understand because there may be times where you need to help him through it."

"Oh, I see," Lewis answered.

"Don't worry," Phillip continued. "I'm not suggesting anything sexual," he smiled. "But if you're out somewhere or alone with him, you need to be able to spot the signs. That way you can guide him away from doing something silly."

"Yes," Lewis said. "Fair enough."

"You've probably noticed David's erection and subsequent leakage Lewis," he said. Lewis nodded. "That's all part of his fetish. I've seen this before with exhibitionists," he added. "They often feel embarrassed or in extreme cases, humiliated."

"Ok," was all Lewis said in response.

"Looking at David right now," he continued. "I'd guess that he falls into the latter. You see, humiliation is a major factor," he explained. "You probably won't understand Lewis, but it seems David finds it extremely exciting when he feels humiliated." Lewis responded by nodding his head, as if genuinely interested to understand my "problem".

Phillp continued. "David will be only too well aware that his excitement is clearly visible but that feeds his fetish for exposure," he explained. "Despite his apparent discomfort, he will want us to notice. Just looking at his face, you can see his embarrassment, but he's made no attempt to hide his erection from us."

"Ok," Lewis said. "I'd noticed that."

"Yes," Phillip said, as if I were some sort of learning aid for Lewis. "Looking at the state of his jeans, he's probably enjoying this conversation too. He will be experiencing deep humiliation right now," adding "For him the conversation we're having about him is almost like foreplay. The same way you would feel during heavy petting with a girlfriend."

"Oh right," Lewis said.

Phillip knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how this would be making me feel and regardless of my concerns about drawing Lewis into this, I had already begun to feel the haze, the mist falling over my eyes. My control was slipping away. I tried to remember why we were there. That this was all a facade, but I was struggling.

"From everything David has said," Phillip explained. "His fetish is quite complicated and possibly deep rooted. He probably wasn't even aware of it until the first time it happened."

Lewis continued to listen intently. He clearly wanted to understand.

"You'll remember what he said about the gentleman at the pool. Saying there was something about the way he looked at him," Phillip said. Lewis nodded his head.

"A look probably mostly associated with men when they find someone sexually attractive," he added. "So David's body responded with an erection. He didn't know why at the time and no doubt, felt it was wrong to be aroused in front of another man."

Lewis said he could understand that and added that he would have tried to hide it if it had happened to him.

"Exactly Lewis," Phillip said, latching on to the comment. "You would have tried to hide it, but David didn't. In spite of his embarrassment he chose to let the gentleman see he was aroused. He enjoyed the moment. So much so that he went back a number of times, knowing the gentleman would be there."

Lewis nodded his head quite vigorously then. "Yes, he didn't try to hide from me either."

Phillip nodded.

"I'd go far as to say, the moment this man saw David the second time, he knew what was happening," he smiled. "He would have known David wanted him to see his erection and so this little scene played out a number of times."

"So," Lewis asked. "Do you think this bloke was gay?"

"It's possible," Phillip answered. "But for David that wouldn't have been a factor. He just knew that he enjoyed this man looking at his erection. For David, it felt taboo and humiliating but even by the second time, I think David was hooked. That's the thing with a fetish. They often come about purely by accident but the feeling they create is too strong to ignore."

Their conversation was by now, just to powerful for me. I was just about gone. To be spoken about like this, as if I wasn't there, caused my cock to throb uncontrollably, so hard the movement was visible through my jeans.

Phillip continued with his explanation. "Following the times at the pool, David will have tried to deny what had been happening. But his fetish was already too strong for him, so he went about finding other men to fulfill his need."

Lewis commented that he couldn't understand why I'd said I stopped see the guy at the pool. "He told me he was scared he was enjoying it too much," he told Phiilip. "Yet he went out to find other blokes?" His face an expression of confusion.

Phillip grinned knowingly. "Yes. The draw was obviously too strong for him," he said. "I expect he masturbated many times over his exposure and that will have been like a learning curve for him.

"So you mean he started to fantasise?" Lewis asked.

"Yes," Phillip said. "By the time he found these other men, David probably already had a good idea about what was happening to him, but reality is often different to fantasy."

"I don't understand," Lewis said.

"Well, you might have noticed that, while David was quite detailed about his experience with the gentleman at pool and what happened with you," Phillip began. "He wasn't quite so detailed regarding the other 3 men."

Lewis said he noticed that but didn't want to push me.

My head was numb. The pounding in my ears was loud as I started to fear what was coming. The wet patch on my jeans now felt like a puddle.

"Well there could be a number of reasons for that," Phillip told him. "Perhaps those meetings went beyond his fantasies, for instance, or even that the men involved were known to him."

"You mean, he knows them?" Lewis asked. Phillip nodded his head. "But he told me he didn't know them."

"Maybe he told you that to hide their identities," Phillip responded. "It's quite possible you also know them Lewis. Whilst David enjoys the humiliation of exposure, the men he met might not."

Lewis said he could understand that, but didn't understand what Phillip meant regarding reality versus fantasy.

"David has already freely admitted to ejaculating in front of these other men," he looked at Lewis. "Including you. He also said he had thought about sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum, including yours Lewis."

Lewis agreed, but added he'd never get involved with anything like that.

"Well, I think he probably has sucked at least one of the men, if not all 3," he looked at me and smiled. Shit! I felt my humiliation was about to get much worse. Was Phillip about to tell my best friend I was a cocksucking slut? It felt like I was teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Lewis just stared at me.

"So perhaps David had only thought about it, but never expected it to happen," Phillip grinned. "But he didn't account for the men he met for real. They also have needs. So for David, fantasy would have quickly moved to reality. These men perhaps using his fetish to get what they wanted. David may have rapidly lost control of the situation he was in."

"That's what I've been worried about," Lewis said, showing his concern. "These guys could have tried anything with him."

It was apparent Lewis understood what Phillip meant. I could feel myself letting go. Resigned to what I thought was coming.

"Oh I think he's capable of saying no if he wants to Lewis," Phillip responded confidently.

"The thing is Lewis, " he continued. This was it. Phillip was about to tell him and I'd be fully exposed. My cock responded by bouncing erratically. I could feel how crimson my face must have been. "People with David's fetish often leave details out in order to be questioned. They want to feel the humiliation of admitting what they do without offering it voluntarily."

Lewis looked a little confused.

"So they manipulate their voyeurs into asking the questions they want admit to," Phillip explained.

Lewis still didn't understand, asking Phillip to explain.

"Ok, I'll give you an example," Phillip said as he looked at me. "David, does Lewis know the other 3 men you've exposed yourself to?" he asked me. I stuttered on my words. The admission would cause questions and that worried me, but I was way beyond any self control. I could barely say he did, so I just nodded my head in shame.

"Don't worry David," Phillip reassured me. "I won't ask who they are." Then told Lewis to do the same. Lewis promised he wouldn't ask me, but I wondered if he could keep to his word.

"Have you sucked any of these men off David?" he asked me. Oh God. It's one thing to say you've thought about it, but quite another admitting to your best friend you already had. I nodded my head and I saw the shock it caused in Lewis. I could barely contain my orgasm.

"When I say sucked off David," Phillip continued to push my humiliation further. "I mean to completion and by that I mean, did they spunk into your mouth and did you swallow it?"

Fuck! His choice of words! He knew me too well. Lewis couldn't take his eyes from my face. He waited with breath held.

I nodded my head again. I was so very close to cumming. I squeezed my muscles to try and stop myself.

"Fucking hell Dave," Lewis exclaimed. His face a mask of disbelief. Phillip smiled.

"How many have you done this with?" Phillip asked. He wasn't about to let this go.

"Just 2 so far," I replied. The words caught in my throat.

"So far?!" Lewis cried out loud. I waited for him to ask the obvious question, but thankfully it never came.

"Ok Lewis," Phillip said calmly. "I was just trying to show you how David's fetish works for him."

"Yeah, but I've just listened to my best mate of over 10 years admit he's a fucking cocksucker!" Lewis responded. Still obviously in shock.

His reaction didn't surprise me, but it did leave me further humiliated and I was sure a small amount of cum leaked from my cock. However much I'd tried, I really was still on the edge of orgasm. The deep shame that tore through me was so exhilarating.

Lewis was still shaking his head as Phillip tried to calm the situation down.

"I appreciate it's a shock Lewis," Phillip said gently. "But you can see how this revelation has heightened David's excitement even more." He was actually pointing to my groin where the wet patch now covered the whole of the crotch.

Lewis stared, still trying to take in my admission, whilst recognising my state of arousal.

"I won't press him for more Lewis," Phillip said. "I'll save that for another time, but hopefully you understand that if David is being vague, he's probably hoping you'll question him. I'd suggest he's been almost desperate to admit to you he's sucked these men off."

At that point I lost my grip on reality and entered the dreamlike state I'd so often experienced with Phillip. Their words began to come and go, my feelings were so intense, I couldn't focus properly.

I heard Phillip describing the tell tales signs of my fetish. Finishing by saying "It's still new to him, so his self control won't be strong. After today he'll see you as fair game Lewis. How you choose to deal with it is up to you."

It almost like I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I heard Lewis ask Phillip what he meant. I heard the reply, but it didn't register. I heard Lewis say he wasn't gay and I heard Phillip tell him that sometimes sex isn't about being gay or straight. Words like "but" and "what if" and "cocksucker" danced in my ears. My head was spinning. My cock was raging, almost drowning in my precum.

Phillip said something. I'm still unsure what it was, but suddenly I was standing up and undressing. Then I was naked and looking down at my erection as it twitched and jerked, the clear liquid stringing from the tip. It looked so fucking hard. So swollen, the helmet a deep red. My balls ached so badly it was painful. I remember Lewis looking at my cock and speaking. Then Phillip standing up and moving in front of his desk.

"You need to be sure Lewis," I heard him say. Sure of what? I hadn't got a clue. Lewis said something. "Oh I think he's way beyond caring Lewis, but if we do this, once it's over, we go back to normal. I'm still your boss," he said.

Lewis spoke again. I couldn't hear him through the noise in my head. What was he saying? My balls ached, the pain reached to my stomach. My cock streamed another huge flood of precum. There was some movement and I watched Lewis move his chair. What was he doing? I'm sure I saw him rub his groin as he sat back down.

"One last chance Lewis," Phillip spoke, barely breaking me from my daze. "You won't be able to unsee this." Yes, Lewis was definitely rubbing his cock through his jeans. What the fuck was happening? Yet another spillage from my cock streamed to the floor.

"I'm sure," was all that he said.

Phillip smiled. "David, would you be happy to suck me off in front of your best friend?" he asked. He made a point of saying best friend, as if to emphasise the reality. He was correct in his earlier assessment that I was way beyond caring. I was certain this would be the my humiliating experience so far and my erection strained at the prospect. I'm not sure, but I think I actually said "Yes please."

Phillip had his thick cock and large hairy balls out from his trousers as I finished the words. Lewis had his eyes fixed. I expected to see a look of disgust or a look of shock, but his expression remained blank.

Phillip placed both hands on his desk and sat back on the edge. There was precum oozing front the tip. It seemed to be harder than I'd seen him before. I hesitated briefly, trying to decide whether to kneel. Instead, I bent forward at the waist and gripped his thighs, shuffling back slightly. The musky smell of his genitals seemed stronger than usual and it drew me in. I fucking loved his scent.

For the briefest of moments the reality of what I was about to do in front of Lewis flashed in my mind. Then I sank back into the dream as I began to worship Phillip's cock. Whether it was because my best friend was watching I'm not sure, but I seemed driven to act like a fucking cheap slut. The more I choked and gagged the more humiliated I felt and the more it turned me on.

I could barely see Lewis through the tears in my eyes, but could see his hand rubbing his cock, still through his jeans. This was turning him on! I was slutting my throat on Phillips cock and it was turning him on. Oh fuck! What a feeling. I knew he could see me take the whole cock to the hilt. I knew he could see my throat saliva smeared across my face and dripping from Phillip's oversized balls.

God! The humiliation!

"Fucking hell Dave," I heard Lewis say.

It was too much. My cock literally exploded. The angle of my body directed the first few shots upwards, hitting my chin and neck. The force so powerful they splattered against me. The aching pain in my balls and stomach began to subside as my orgasm continued. I'd never felt such relief. I lost my rhythm and my legs shook as I desperately tried to stay in position. I'm not sure I'd ever ejaculated that hard before.

I couldn't see Lewis but I heard his words. I heard the surprise in his tone. My best friend became the third man to voice his opinion on volume of my cum, but it was the first time I actually believed it. If Lewis was telling me, it must be true.

I didn't expect it, but that was a moment for me. My connection to Lewis became stronger. It seemed bizarre considering the situation, but I definitely felt closer to him. He was witnessing my fetish in all its glory. It felt so good to be this exposed to him.

My attention to Phillip's cock had faltered, so he gripped my hair and began to fuck my mouth. As with Mr Ali, I wasn't doing this for Phillip anymore, but with Lewis the moment was so much deeper.

Phillip was pumping my throat and talking to Lewis, but all I could do was think about my friend and hope he was feeling the same way I was.

It wasn't long before I felt Phillip's cum flow into my throat and mouth. I tried to look at Lewis as he did, but the position I was in meant I couldn't. Then it was over and I was walking to the bathroom to get showered. I lost track of my thoughts.

I felt shame. There was no way I couldn't tell Lewis about the deception. I decided to tell him as soon as I could.

I went back to the living room and got dressed while they chatted. It was a weird feeling. Had that just happened?

We said our goodbyes to Phillip and started to walk home. It was around 10pm. Lewis was quiet at first. It was no surprise I guess. I was sure he had a lot to think about, but I was worried how this might change his opinion of me. It had happened now. It was too late to go back.

The conversation had to happen so I told him I needed to explain a few things. It was his suggestion that he stay over at mine that night.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...