All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 13'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

Oh Lewis you sly fox. 😉

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

A great development on satisfying David’s fetish. Now Lewis will help him along!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Dave, this just gets better & better. I entirety equate to your teenage self. That sense when your body overwhelms the information being sent to the brain. The abdominal contractions that are out of control as the perineal muscle spasms so tightly that when the spunk fires out of the urethral exit it actually burns those delicate inflamed lips caused by such a force. I can't believe the unfortunate dribblers get that same sensation. I envy the fact you ooze so much precum as well.

Each time I read a new chapter I only see myself in teenage Dave's shoes (or lack of them!) Being out of control while being controlled and dominated by others. It's a truly trilling sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter #13 was the best yet. So very HOT!!! I'm surprised David didn't actually pass out midway through the conversation. Can't wait to find out what happens next with Lewis sleeping over. MLF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.