This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 18

Story Info
A surprise throat fucking. Mr Ali has a speciality.
4.1k words
4.74
5.9k
9

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My continued journey. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me to read, vote, comment, follow and add as a favourite.....and to those of you who have PM'd me too. I feel like I have made a few genuine connections.

As I watched Phillip leave, not only did I feel better, but realised I was still erect. I wasn't sure if I'd been like that the whole time or not, but the new routine certainly seemed to be having an effect on me. However, I knew I still had a lot to think about.

I stood up, deciding to give my face a quick wash and as I walked by his desk I saw my file resting on the surface. For a few moments I stood and looked at it. I really wanted to know what he'd written. I could take a quick look and he'd never know. My erection began to leak as I pondered. I moved towards it and my heart began to pound fiercely in my chest.

As I reached to pick it up, I lost my courage. It just felt wrong, so I left it and went to the bathroom and washed my face before getting dressed and heading downstairs. I felt proud that I'd resisted, despite the desire to read it.

There was only customer in the shop, an old man, no taller than 5'5" and skinny, really skinny, with dark hair and a thin face. He was browsing one of the aisles. I headed for the till and saw Phillip talking to Mr Ali. They both turned towards me and it hit me that it was the first time I'd seen Mr Ali since I'd been exposed to him.

He greeted me with a smile and I blushed when I responded, thinking of just how much of me he'd seen.

"Mr Ali kindly looked after things while we were upstairs David," Phillip told me.

I apologised and thanked him, unable to stop the blushing or my erection.

"You don't need to apologise," Mr Ali said as he looked directly at my groin "Always happy to help."

I continued to remain red faced as Phillip gave me a short list of jobs he wanted me to get on with.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I said when he'd finished. The raised eyebrow and broad grin on Mr Ali's face wasn't lost on me as I turned away.

As I walked along aisle the old customer was browsing, I noticed him looking at me. I looked down and realised my trousers had tented. I think that was the first time I truly understood why Phillip insisted I didn't wear underpants.

I blushed again. I didn't know whether to adjust myself or not. If I did the old man would be aware that I knew I was hard and he could see it. If I didn't I'd have to walk right by him and he'd have an even closer view of my stretched out crotch. I faltered briefly, not knowing what I should do. He was smiling, my embarrassment grew and of course, that only served to make my erection strain harder. I decided not to adjust myself, thinking it would only make things worse.

By the time I reached him I could feel how red my face must have been and the tenting was making it uncomfortable to walk. I went to walk in front of him, trying to keep my gaze fixed forwards. He squatted down to reach for something on the bottom shelf, effectively blocking my path. His head was now at the same level as my crotch and I had to stop while he pretended to be looking at the items. He made it plainly obvious he was looking at my groin though.

My embarrassment was now overwhelming and I tried move to walk behind him, but as I did he stood up and asked me a question about the item he had picked from the shelf. I can't remember what it was or what the item was. I do remember holding it and answering him, but he wasn't really listening, just staring at the front of my trousers.

I handed it back to him and he thanked me and as I made to walk by he moved in the same direction. I moved the other way and so did he. This happened 2 more times as he apologised for getting in the way, but he continued his lecherous gaze until I managed to get by.

I adjusted myself once out of his sight and got on with the jobs Phillip had given me. Jesus. These things just seemed to be happening to me all the time now. I could feel I had leaked too. The old man had obviously done what he'd done on purpose. To make me aware that he knew I had an erection.

My head was spinning. I got on with filling one of the bottom shelves in another aisle. My erection was beginning to fade and I was singing a tune in my head, trying to take my mind off what had happened. A few minutes had gone by and I suddenly became aware of someone standing next to me. As I looked up, I realised it was the old man again. Now it was my turn to be to be at eye level with his crotch. His slightly shabby, loose grey trousers did nothing to hide his erection.

He pretended to be looking at something on the top shelf, whilst making sure his crotch was facing me. I got another erection. I couldn't help myself. He was definitely doing this on purpose. I tried to carry on what I was doing, but he was so close to me I couldn't help but keep glancing up at his groin. I was surprised at the size of his bulge. Much bigger than Phillip's bulge in trousers.

It seemed like an eternity as he stood there, but was only a few moments in reality. There was definitely sexual tension as he made sure I could see his large erection causing his trousers to bow in front of me. I could actually smell his sex, he was so close to me.

"Like what you see?" he asked. I was sure those were the words.

Shocked, I stood up and apologised before asking him what he'd said, at the same time realising my own erection was again prominent in my trousers.

"Is this Earl Grey tea?" he asked smiling at me. "My eyes aren't what they used to be."

Flustered, I took the packet from his hands and after looking at the label, I told him it was. He was staring at my groin. I immediately blushed. He took the packet back and for the briefest moment, he looked down at his bulge and looked me right in the eye, smiled and thanked me before wandering off.

Still flustered, I adjusted my erection as I tried to process what had happened. I couldn't get the image of his bulge from my mind. I was positive he hadn't asked me about tea, but now I was doubting myself. My hand was wet from my precum.

I watched as he paid for his shopping. I wondered if he was one of the friends Phillip had mentioned the previous evening, but there was no sign to suggest he was. No friendly chatter, barely a smile between them. Phillip just served him and he left.

The rest of the day passed like any other day. It wasn't as busy as usual and I had plenty of time to think about what Phillip had said that morning. I definitely felt a lot better. I was looking forward to spending time with him after closing. I admit I hoped he would fuck me again and my mind created fantasies and images on and off throughout the day.

I didn't know why, but having to address him as Mr Chambers in front of Mr Ali and subsequently, in front customers turned me on so much. As if openly confirming my status as his cockslut and I couldn't shake the image of Mr Ali's face. The raised eyebrow, the broad grin and his unashamed ogling of my groin.

I was alone at closing time and was just about to lock the front door when the old man appeared asking if he could come in because he'd forgotten something earlier.

I explained we were closing, but he insisted he wouldn't be long, so I reluctantly let him in but locked the door behind him so no other customers would try to come in. I waited at the till for a minute or so as he disappeared to the far end of the shop and began to think about what had happened earlier with him and the size of his bulge.

Another couple of minutes went by and I started to wonder what he was doing so I went to find him. I was erect by the time I did. He was standing looking at the tea he'd asked about earlier.

He grinned at me as I walked towards him. I asked him if everything was ok and had he found what he'd forgotten.

"I think so," he replied as he ogled the tent in my trousers. I blushed and tried to suggest he pay and leave.

"Did I see you lock the doors?" he asked, still grinning and staring at my crotch. I told him I had, but only to stop anyone else coming in and reminded him it was past closing time.

"Good," he said. "I saw you looking at my cock earlier." The grin on his face widened.

What the fuck?! Did he just say what I thought he'd said? I didn't know what to say. All I could think about was the shop was closed and Phillip was upstairs. Fear gripped me, along with embarrassment and a massive rush of excitement. I just stood there in shock with my erection pulsing and my face beetroot red.

I tried again to tell him the shop was closed and the owner was upstairs but he cut me off.

"He won't notice if you're a bit longer than usual," he said as he walked towards me lowering the zip of his trousers.

I literally stood there frozen but my cock was spilling precum heavily. My heart was beating so hard my chest hurt and my mouth was dry as I tried to reconcile what was happening.

Then he was right in front of me, looking up into my eyes. He smelled of cigarettes and cheap aftershave. He grinned and looked down at my crotch. Then, before I had a chance to realise what he was doing, he'd undone the clasp and zip and was bending down, taking my trousers with him. He stood up and stepped back slightly, taking in my twitching erection.

"Fucking knew it," he said quietly. "Shaved, hard and leaking like a cunt."

I was bewildered. I still just stood there like an idiot and looked down to see my cock bobbing around with huge dollops of precum stringing from the glans.

I should have been pulling my trousers up and running away. I should have shouted for Phillip. I should have said something at least, but I couldn't. It all happened so quickly, I just didn't know what to do.

"On your knees," he ordered. I looked at him, still in disbelief.

"Get on your knees boy," he repeated. "We ain't got long."

My brain had frozen. I vaguely remember asking myself what I was doing as I knelt down in front of him. He moved towards me, stood astride my knees, then shuffled forward, his knees against my shoulders forcing me backwards. He pushed further until I had to use my hands to steady myself from falling on my back.

When his crotch was over my face he pulled his cock and balls out of his flies. Jesus Christ! He was easily as big as coach, his balls much smaller though, hanging low in the stretched skin of his scrotum. There wasn't that much hair on them. He smelled of stale urine. The musky undertone of his scent was strong.

"I asked you earlier if you liked what you saw boy," he said looking down at me. "Well?" he asked as he wiped his shaft over my face.

This was all wrong, but in some weird way I congratulated myself on knowing I'd been right. Then I nodded my head.

"Yeah," he grinned. "All you fucking cocksuckers like a big cock. Get them balls in your mouth and give 'em a good sucking boy."

I did. I sucked on them like a whore, I was so scared but so turned on. They tasted the same way he smelled, of stale urine and his scent. He rested his cock on my face as I worked on his balls. It wasn't long before he told me to stop and open my mouth.

He used his knees to press against my shoulders so I couldn't move. I had to push against my hands to stop myself falling over as he pushed his erection into my mouth. I started to choke when he hit my throat. He was too thick and too long.

It didn't stop him trying to get it in further though, using one of his hands on the back of my head, he kept pushing.

"Fucking dirty little cocksucker," he grinned. "Is it too big?" he mocked, as he watched the tears stream from my eyes.

Then he got to work and fucked my mouth, pushing further into my throat with each forward movement. I genuinely struggled to cope with his girth as it stretched me. I couldn't compute the fact that only a couple of minutes previously, I'd been asking him if he had found what he was looking for and now I was physically choking on his cock.

I could feel my precum pooling in my groin as he pushed further into my throat. I couldn't stop him in that position. My choking just seemed to spur him on. With one hand still holding my head, he used the other to pinch my nostrils closed causing me to gasp for air. As soon as I did, he shoved his whole cock in and let go of my nose.

I thought I was going to be sick and I started to panic.

"Breath through your nose boy," he intructed me. My vision blurred. I fought the sensation of choking and did as he told me.

He continued to rock his cock in my throat and I remember thinking it became easier. Even feeling some kind of pride that I could take his huge cock to the hilt.

In less than another minute, he pulled his cock out and used his hand to tilt my head back while stroking himself to orgasm.

I watched as I saw the first shot of cum hit my forehead, but closed my eyes as I felt 3 or 4 thick shots land on my face. When he finished I opened my eyes to see him squeeze a last drop from the glans and shake it onto my lips.

I could feel that both my cheeks, nose, forehead and my lips were splattered with his cum as he stepped back. My instinct was to lick my lips, but before I could he told me not to.

"Don't lick it boy," he told me as he tucked his cock and balls back into his trousers. "And don't fucking try to wipe my spunk off your face either."

I pulled myself forward to kneel upright. I was still in shock.

"You need to let me out cocksucker," he said.

I started to stand up, acutely aware of his cum clinging to my face.

"Hurry up," he barked.

I stood up and pulled my trousers up and followed him to the door. As I unlocked it I saw my reflection in the glass. Despite there being only 4 or so shots, my face was plastered with his cum. It clung in a thick, white, creamy looking mask.

"Don't clean it off until you've shown Phil," he said. Then he was gone.

I locked the door and turned to look at the clock on the wall behind the till. It was 13 minutes past 7. In 13 minutes the old man had entered the shop, exposed my erection, fucked my throat, covered my face in spunk and had left.

His parting words confirmed he was indeed one of Phillip's friends too. My erection was painful as I made my way upstairs. I undressed and noticed some cum had dropped from my face onto my shirt. As I finished and made my way along the hallway, I could see Phillip was sitting behind his desk looking at me, smiling.

The precum that had pooled on my groin had dried, but my thighs were wet from fresh fluid that had leaked as I'd walked towards him.

"Display position David," he instructed as soon as I reached him.

I did as he said and immediately noticed Mr Ali sitting on the sofa, my file open in his hands. He looked me up and down.

My mind was lost. I'd barely had a moment to consider what had happened in the shop. My erection jerked in spasms at the thought of what they could see.

"Is that spunk all over your face David?" Phillip asked.

God, the humiliation made me feel faint. I looked at him and then at Mr Ali. Both smiling at my predicament. As I opened my mouth to speak, a glob of cum dripped from my chin onto my chest. My throat felt a little bit sore.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I muttered quietly. The shame of being seen like that causing me to feel light headed, yet urging even more precum to spill from my erection.

"We can't hear you David," he told me. "Speak up. Is that spunk all over your face?" he repeated the question.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied. Louder this time, as yet another glob of cum fell from my chin.

"Do you mean to tell me that you've managed to suck a man's cock between closing time and now?" he asked, purposely making me admit it in front of Mr Ali.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I answered. I could feel the cum drying on my lips now and a small string clinging to my eyebrow, swung into my vision.

"This is what I've been talking about Mr Ali," he spoke as he addressed his words away from me. "David is completely out of control," he continued, shaking his head. "He's become a slut Mr Ali. I fear he'll suck just about any cock that's offered to him."

Mr Ali continued his silent assessment of me, smiling broadly. The cum was now drying on my face. It felt strange. As if it would crack if I moved.

He looked at his watch. "Do you know the man you've just sucked off David?" he asked. "He must be someone you've met before surely?"

I told him I didn't know the man.

"But it's barely 20 past 7 David. Do you expect me to believe that in only 20 minutes you met, sucked and allowed a complete stranger cover your face with his spunk?" he asked, pushing my humiliation in front of Mr Ali further.

My strange sense of pride forced me to correct him. "It was 13 minutes Mr Chambers," I responded. I couldn't quite believe my own words. This wasn't be something I should be proud of. It was disgusting. It was utterly humiliating. Yet here I was saying the words with my erection twitching uncontrollably.

Phillip shook his head. "13 minutes after meeting a man you're wearing his spunk like some sort of badge of honour David," he smiled.

I knew this was all planned, like roleplay, but he made it feel so real. I knew this was what he'd meant when he'd suggested using his friends to help me with my fetish. I couldn't help thinking that if this was how it worked, I'd easily be able to keep my promise to him. I was so turned on.

"And not only suck," he furthered my humiliation. "He was going to let a 71 year old pensioner fuck him on Monday."

Mr Ali continued to smile as he tapped my file. "I saw that Phil," he said.

All my thoughts were gone. I felt like a mannequin with no ability to reason. The only part of me moving was my erection. I was in a complete submissive, humiliated trance.

"So you can imagine my disappointment when I found out that, after all these weeks of helping David out, he was going to let a complete stranger fuck his virgin arsehole Mr Ali," he said.

The words were doing the trick. I felt totally encompassed in my daze. I tried to listen to what they were saying, but the fog in my head took over. I could barely recognise what was being said. My erection was painful and my balls were tight. Very tight.

Mr Ali was suddenly standing behind me, his hands pulling my cheeks open. "It's not surprising that guy wants to fuck him though Phil," he said as I felt his breath wash across my anus.

My head was a whirlwind of thoughts that I couldn't catch. I tried to focus on Phillip as I felt Mr Ali's chubby, rough hands pulling my anus open. He said something, but I couldn't quite hear him, his face was so close to my buttocks.

"Of course you can," Phillip responded to whatever it was Mr Ali had said. "He likes a tongue in his arsehole, don't you David?"

Before I could answer Mr Ali buried his warm, wet tongue inside me. I gasped at the sudden invasion and the feel of his thick stubble as it scraped against the sensitive skin. My eyes closed as the intense rimming continued. God I loved it. My cock twitched erratically.

"Eyes open David," I heard Phillip say. My vision was misty as I tried to look at him.

"Look at you," he continued with a smile. "Standing there with a strangers dried spunk on your face and Mr Ali's tongue in your arsehole."

My legs were trembling as I tried to maintain my position and balance. The thought that Mr Ali really knew how to rim flitted through my mind. Fuck, he was good. Really good.

"Do you have any doubts that I can't give you what you need David?" Phillip asked. I heard the question, but my mind was lost in what Mr Ali was doing. I was floating in ecstasy.

I could see Phillip smiling through my glazed eyes. This was without doubt the best rimming I'd experienced so far.

"Do you think you'll need to go out looking for cock after today David?" Phillip asked. His smile broad and knowing.

12