This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure I answered him, but it could have just been in my head. I couldn't focus on anything other than what was happening to me. God in heaven!

"He's good isn't he David?" The words seemed to be coming from a distance. As if drifting on the air. "It's one of Mr Ali's specialities."

My legs began to buckle and my whole body quivered. It was too much. Fuck! It was TOO much. I could feel my balls get even tighter and the burning sensation begin to rise. I was gulping for air.

"I think he's going to spunk off Mr Ali," Phillip said, but the words were dreamlike.

The beautiful tongue in my anus disappeared. What? Where had it gone? Why?

I didn't even realise Mr Ali had turned me before I felt his mouth clamp around my erection. He took me to the hilt just in time. I exploded hard, my legs shaking and my knees giving way as I squirted shot after shot.

I could hear his gags, but I didn't care. Fuck, the relief was immense as my whole body convulsed with every contraction. The choking noises stopped as Mr Ali sucked and drained me, then finally let my still twitching erection slip from his mouth.

I vaguely recollect his exclamations of how much cum he'd swallowed. I heard them talking, but I was still lost in my post orgasm. Shuddering and trembling, trying to keep upright.

More words. I could hear more words. I had to shake my head. Who was talking?

"I think you need to get a shower David."

It was Phillip.

"You'll need to douche too," he advised me with a smile.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter...

12